CAN WE LOVE??? - Abhigya FF B...

By crazymahiz

Winner of Best Chicklit story in Abhigya awards 2018.... He is a Terror and Terrific man.... She is a Bubbly... More

Crazy's new tale..... (Prologue)
The pillars of our story... (Casts)
1. The Terrific entry....
2. Unxpected happenings...
3. Fate's new game play...
4. The terror in the name of Pragya
5. Trapped badly to a protesting baby...
6. My betraying heart...
7. why can't I say no???
8. The demanding, naughty brat...
Naughty, crazy and lovely surprise...
9. The wild lioness inside a naughty brat...
10. The priceless love I have on you...
11. I will take my revenge for sure...
12. The love which I longed for...
14. The best feeling in the world is to be loved by you...
15. Madly in love with you, my Angel...
16. You broke my heart... But I love you still with the broken pieces...
17. He put me through the hell, but I call it as love...
18. You are driving me crazy in the way, I carve for ...
19. Girl's love is seen in her smile while boy's love is seen in his eyes...
20. One last tear, a kiss and a hug, before I leave you...
21. The worst thing in life is to see the broken state of your love...
22. Don't forgive me... Just forget me..
23. Give me a chance to take care of your heart, till my last breath...
24. My heart is beating to have a glimpse of my fuggy....
25. Together we can face anything and can cross any hurdle..
26. Varied emotions are haunting me, like a worst nightmare...
27. Stepping Forward into a new beginning, of our life...
28. Don't let the past to steal your present....
29. Can I be at peace and enjoy my life happily???
30. Be my eraser and rub off the problems, surrounding us (Last Chapter)
My heart and soul, aches for you... (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue: It's time to shower you with all my love...

13. Melting in your love...

1.5K 186 174
By crazymahiz

Thanks for the love and support...

Warning: Read at your own risk..

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

Iv not given permission to anyone to bash my story line, character choices or the scenes potrayed here... If you don't like it, better skip this story....

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Must read without fail:

Again and again, Im repeating...

Don't trouble me asking for updates and that too your favourite story alone...

I know when to update my stories and all my stories are equally important to me..

Im repeating, I will update as soon as when the expected votes turns up or I will update in the order as per my choice...

Its highly annoying to read such comments and messages... Though Im explaining them calmly, Iv less patience and some times I will lose my temper too... Sorry, if I hurt anyone by my words...

Hope you all understand my situation... Im updating daily and its not at all easy to deal with
10 stories at a time, as you guys think and my bad health is sometimes becoming a culprit...

A lot of mental and physical work is needed for dealing with many stories and I want you all to have a little patience and render your support to do my work peacefully....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Any guesses who were in abhi's family and who is the sweetie pragya is talking about???

Today will reveal the past...

A surprise entry as abhi's sister... She is the parallel lead of another show but when I saw a snap of abhi with her , iv decided that she is going to be abhi's sister for this story....

So, how many guessed it right???

....

Introducing...

Anjum fakih as Srishti Mehra.. Abhi and aaliya's younger sister or simply pragya and purab's sweetie....

Now without further bak baks lets move to shot. 13:

Text in bold italic : Past incidents....

Pragya can't get a glimpse of sleep too.... Her mind is completely filled with the sweet memories of the happy times she spent with abhi's family...

Pragya remembers how the fighter cocks or the famous rivals of the xyz school, the terror Aaliya mehra and the daring pragya Arora became the best of the best friends because of the sweet little girl sweetie/ shrishti mehra....

Pragya wipes her tears which is overflowing uncontrollably and she looks at abhi who is sleeping peacefully beside her like a kid... Pragya bends down and kisses abhi lovingly and caress his head for a long time...

Pragya gets up from the bed not able to bear the pain and suffocation any more which she is holding for a long time... She closed the room door carefully so that abhi wont get disturbed in his sleep...

She takes a deep breath to calm herself down... She runs and stands near the isolated room and opens it with her secret key....

Tears start to overflow hitting the dust filled dark room as if wiping away the darkness engulfing in the room... She opens the cupboard with her key and takes a photo frame which has a beautiful memories of the happy family..

Pragya caress the photo lovingly and longingly which has all the golden memories which she is cherishing inside her heart... She caress abhi's mom sarla mehra's photo who cares for pragya more than her own daughters aaliya and srishti...

Pragya didn't know how long she is sitting there staring at the photo... All the past memories of the beautiful time she had flashes in her mind...

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪Back...

Pragya and Aaliya who are the arch enemies of class 6 are looking at each other venomously.... If looks could kill anyone, both would have died at that instance itself...

Aaliya gave a death glare and pushes pragya harshly in the mudded ground and laughed hardly.... Pragya fumes and barges on Aaliya and twists her hands angrily making aaliya to cry vigorously...

Pragya makes a devilish smirk and winks at her cousin purab khanna who is standing there with a horrified look as he can't see his beloved girl aaliya crying because of the rude behavior of his sister...

Pragya hates the fondness of his bro purab towards aaliya, her enemy and pragya doesn't like purab's bestie abhi a bit ay all knowing well that he is always a protector of his sister aaliya...

Pragya is always a rebel in the school and no one ever tries to mess up with her... Even boys were scared to near her as she is from a powerful background and the school is being owned by pragya's father Ram Arora....

Pragya is over pampered by his father Ram and she is always a precious doll for him... Ram never scolds pragys after the death of her mother priya who died when pragya is at the tender age of 7 due to some illness...

As no one is there to take care of pragya and Ram is also busy in handling his business , Ram married for the second time without his will to Reema chowdary who is Ram's distance relative...

Pragya completely hates her step mother Reema who is a big gold digger... Pragya knows very well that Reema cheats on her papa and has an affair with Shyam and Ram too didn't care about that as he doesn't want a wife for himself...

Pragya makes herself to come out of the misery of the lose of her maa and the brutal ill treatment by her step mother by becoming vwry stubborn....

Pragya builds a wall beneath her not to get close with anyone or get attached to anyone.... She makes herself to look strong in front of everyone with her rude and daring attitude and arrogant behavior....

Only purab is aware of pragya's vulnerable and pitiful state and he badly wants her to come out of her misery and live her life happily like other children...

Pragya is very studious, brilliant in sports, actively participate in extra curriculars and out smarts in every activities of the school....

Its her bad behavior and rudeness distanced herself from others and she has no friends other than his bro purab... Aaliya has a fondness of her brother's friend purab who asked her to help his sister pragya and to make friendship with her....

Aaliya tried all her might to get close with pragya... But situations are not in their favour and they become the famous rivals of the school....

Pragya doesn't like anyone other than her father ram to call her as pragya.... Everyone calls her as Miss. arora and purab used to call her as purply... Abhi has never looked at pragya and he feels childish to interrupt in girls fight...

....

One fine day,

Pragya is completely pissed off with the way Reema is doing pda with shyam in her father's absence.... She hit shyam and reema with her catapult and walks out with a teasing and victory smirk in her face....

Pragya is not in a mood to be in her house and she runs to the near by park to calm herself down as she badly missed her mumma... She spots a little girl with a running nose, crying vigorously searching for her mumma and papa...

Pragya felt really pity for the little girl and goes near her and wipes her tears, face and nose with her hanky... She gives her a chocolate and makes her to smile by tickling her...

Pragya: Aww... My sweetie... Smile my little baby... Why are you crying like this haan??? You look so cute when you smile...

Girl: Didi.... 😭😭😭😭... Mu... mumma... Pa... Papa... 😭😭😭😭

Pragya: Its okay dear... Relax... Dont cry okay... See your didi is with you na... I will take you to your mumma and papa...

Girl: Didi... 😭😭😭😭.... Promise... Will you take me to mumma and papa???

Pragya: Haan.... Promise sweetie... I will do it... you know this pragya is a daring girl and can do anything for her loved ones... Be strong like your didi... Okay sweetie...

Girl (pouts) : Didi... Im srishti.. not sweetie...

Pragya: But I will call you only as sweetie... Hey look over there... My bro purab is coming ... He will also join us to find your mumma and papa.... Shall we go sweetie???

Purab along with pragya and srishti searches and finally they found sarla mehra and mohan mehra who are searching for srishti in many places with a worried filled state...

They thanks pragya and purab for the timely help by bringing srishti safely to them and they invited pragya and purab to their house....

Neither purab and pragya were not aware of the fact that its abhi and aaliya's house and srishti is none other than their little sister.... Pragya was were very much shocked to know the fact while purab is grinning widely with happiness....

Slowly the enmity between pragya and aaliya was broken completely by their sweetie who build a big foundation between them making them to become the best of the best friends and are inseparable....

Pragya comes out of her past memories when someone touches her shoulders.... Pragya gasps in shock and is completely startled to think who it might be... Her face is completely looking like a person who is caught while stealing....

Pragya is hell scared as what she will do if its abhi... Pragya is not in a mental state to bear the separation from abhi and she is not in a condition to distance herself from abhi anymore....

Pragya takes a deep breath and turns around with a tear striken face and closes her eyes tightly... Aaliya who is standing there is startled to see pragya in a very bad state...

Aaliya: What happened purply darling??? Why are you standing here that too at this odd hour??? I have warned you not to enter this room na... Why are you not at all listening to me darling???

Pragya bursts out into tears and hugs aaliya tightly... Aaliya pats her back knowing very well that pragya would be indulged in the past and is struggling hard not able to handle the pain.... Aaliya lets pragya to pour her heart out...

After sometime,

Aaliya: Purply darling... Enough of crying... See you are looking like a scary soap heroine ... My purply is very strong, daring and bold and she is a big terror to the ******.... So, be a good girl and go to your room..

What if abhi bhai wakes up??? Do you want abhi bhai to get doubt on you??? No na.. Lets wait for sometime purply... All will be fine soon and dont worry okay..

Aaliya wipes pragya's tears and brings her outside the room... Aaliya locks the door and brings pragya to the floor in which their rooms are there... Aaliya asks pragya to move to her room with a smile in her face....

Pragya gasps in shock as abhi is searching for pragya everywhere like a mad person... Abhi spots pragya from far and runs and hugs pragya tightly and kisses her all over her face...

Abhi: Where did you leave me fuggy??? I was completely scared not to find you near me... Nothing happened to you na... You okay na fuggy....

Pragya: Abhi... Just calm down okay... Im completely fine... Just came out as Im not feeling sleepy...

Abhi: You could have wake me up na... Why are you roaming here alone???

Pragya smirks: What will I do??? Why I have to you up mister??? I know pretty well that my husband is unromantic and what can I expect from a dumbo like you haan???

Abhi: Hoye.... Are you saying Im not romantic at all???

Pragya: Yes... Of course... my dumbo hubby....

Abhi: Youuuuu 😬😬😬😬.... You messed up with this romantic king abhi.... Let me teach you a good lesson for sure....

Pragya: I'm waiting... 😉😉😉😉😉...

Pragya squeals as abhi has twirled pragya by holding her waist sensually and pulls her closer and blows air on her face.... Before pragya reacts, abhi take her in his arms to his room and places on the bed and slowly trails kisses on her face....

Pragya clutches the bed sheet as her senses are getting hay wire.... Abhi makes a teasing smirk and chuckles on seeing the effect he has on his fuggy... He kisses on her forehead and pulls her closer and drifted to sleep....

.....

The next day,

Pragya is hell adamant to prepare food for everyone... She starts to prepare the dough for roti and is seriously engrossed in her work not aware of the fact abhi is entering the kitchen fully in a romantic mood to teach good lesson to his fuggy....

Pragya gasps in shock as she felt a tingling sensation in her waist by the seductive touch of her abhi... She closes her eyes not able to bear the hot breath of abhi in her bare neck and back....

Pragya holds the kitchen slab hardly as she felt goosebumps with the wet kisses abhi is giving to her... She is out of control as abhi entwins his strong hands with pragya's soft hands... Pragya is completely melting in abhi's lovely touches...

The way abhi holds her, the way he kisses her sensually makes pragya to lose her sanity and she moans uncontrollably as she is completely melted in his love....

Abhi makes a naughty smile and starts to make the dough along with pragya but he is deeply engrossed in romancing his fuggy by pouring all the love he has on her by kissing her a lot....

All of a sudden....

A loud scream is heard making both pragya and abhi to jump apart in horror... They gasps in shock and their faces become pale and horrified as they didn't expected such thing to happen....

....

So, what's going on???

What made abhi and pragya's romance to interrupt all of a sudden????

Why Abhi is not aware of pragya before who used to come to his house often????

How did simonika enters in abhi's life rather than pragya who loves him madly???

What exactly made abhi's family to die????

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Sorry for errors and mistakes, if any....

A long update as usual with 2435+ words....

Cast your votes and pen down your views without fail....

Now a days, this app is sucking a lot as proper notification is not turning up... So, do check my profile to know whether im updating or not....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 973 29
Being the son of Eric Garcia one of the richest guys around , came with lots of advantages I had less to worry about like what to eat, wear or even...
26.4K 2.4K 30
This was not what Sanem had envisioned for her life. A young widow running her own publishing company..alone. She also never thought she'd love again...
14.8K 1.3K 9
Winner of Second Prize in Best Random story In Abhigya awards 2018... Munni or Madhura came as a new entry replacing or came to act in the place of P...
48.2K 3.3K 23
Winner of Best Humor story in Abhigya awards 2018... He is a rockstar... She is a typical village girl... He hates city life and carves for real love...