Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Ba...

By MissYanko

Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic) Meet Kuroko Tetsumi, The former manager of Crownless General, Kurok... More

Please Read.
Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Basuke Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Manager of Seirin Basketball
Chapter 2: Injury...
Chapter 3: Dinner at Maji Burger!
Chapter 4: Hanamiya Maki
Chapter 6: Yellow?
Chapter 7: Who are you?
Chapter 8: Sleepover at Taichi's Place!
Chapter 9: Dead Fish
Chapter 10:Before The Match
Chapter 11: Ready?
Chapter 12: Pervert!
Chapter 13: Seirin vs Josei Start!
Chapter 14: Hide n' Seek?
Chapter 15: Onee-chan kawaii~!
Chapter 16 -Flashback-
Chapter 17 -Flashback-
Chapter 18 Ara~
Chapter 19 Let's Make A Deal
Chapter 20 Before That
Chapter 21 Shutoku vs Seirin
Chapter 22 Bad
Chapter 23 Surprised Shin-chan?
Chapter 24 Manipulation
Chapter 25 The Empress' Eye
Chapter 26 The Storm is...
Chapter 27 Okonomiyaki
Chapter 28 Let's Do This
Chapter 29 The Coach and Manager of Seirin
Chapter 30 Frustrated Captain
Author's Note

Chapter 5: My Instinct

11.6K 314 17
By MissYanko

Chapter 5 My Instinct

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

"mmm..." I slowly open my eyes and looked outside the window, there was a warm light hitting on my face and I looked up, staring at the ceiling recalling what happened when I went over to Makichi's place.

"Well... this is goodbye Makichi! Text or call me if you have any trouble!" She hugged me for awhile and released me.

"Im gonna miss you Tetsucha! We will meet at preliminaries of Kirisaki Daichi vs Seirin!" She said

"Yeah..." I looked at her one last time... she really is became cuter,"and I ALREADY predict that we will win." I said.

"Oh you!" She pulled me towards her and suddenly headlock me which is normal for us since she always does that everytime I predict something, "You always do that! stop it!" she said releasing me from her arms, "Its no fun whenever you predict something!" She pouted, "do you remembered the bet we had before?" She asked.

"Bet? you mean..."

"yeah! That one!" She put her hands into her pocket and let out a cellphone with a strap on it.

A pink basketball inside the small box, the one I got it for her, she still has it,"You predicted that you can get this in one try at the arcade remember?"

"yeah, I remembered..." I smiled before I turn around, that was the time when the three of us went to a arcade after training, that the Teppi was not able to go because he has something to do so we decided to go somewhere for abit.

Should I tell that it wasnt me who got that keychain but her brother? mayybeee next time...

I bid my farewell to her when the train arrived and left.

"What time is it?" I rolled at the right side of my bed and leaned to grab the clock beside me and looked at it?

I just stared at it for awhile before I reacted, "OH GOSH!" I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom, Tetsuchi!!!!! Why didnt you wake me up early?! I cant believe its 11! I am so late!!! I rushly went outside to the bathroom and didnt wear a towel since im alone. I went to my closet and wore a White shirt with a star in it and wore a jogger pants. I grabbed my bag and put on my jogging shoes and rushly went outside the house. I saw the sky and stopped. 

'Seriously?' I murmured to myself, 'The news said it will be sunny!' I went back inside the house and grabbed the umbrella, two just incase and went off.

***

Just great! Im totally late and its raining hard! Good thing I brought two umbrellas.

I finally reached the park but sadly, everyone is gone, some in the tent to dry and some of them went home. As I went closer to the court, I saw...

Taichi and a guy i didnt recognized because hes back facing me and went on one on one. The guy went for a shot and Taichi jumped to block it.

'It wont be blocked...'

The ball went through Taichi's hand and went to the ring smoothly. All of them are shocked as to what happened.

"Lets go Murochin~" The guy with the purple hai- wait, isn't that Atsuchi?!

"ATSUCHI~!!!!!!" I shouted, getting his attention, since he is VERY tall and im like... shorter than Tetsuchi... ahem. I ran towards Atsuchi passing Tetsuchi and the others. I spread my arms and jumped towards him, I expect that I can reach his neck but failed, I cant jump high enough so it ended up at his waist, sometime being short is kinda problematic.

"long time no see Atsuchi!" I said while hugging him around his waist.

"Tetsumichin long time no see~" He said, "When did you came back?"

"its been weeks now! You've become... taller, Atsuchi!" I let go of him and looked beside Atsuchi...  Oh, hes the who went—wait... HUUUH?!

"Tatsu...chi...?"

"Hey Tetsumi! Its been awhile!" He said in english, waah! Its really him!

I ran towards him and gave him a hug around his waist! "long time no see Tatsuchi!"

I quickly released him from hugging and looked at him seriously, he looked at me too. I know that he knows what im gonna say and he smirked. Damn that handsome face! He became a handsome teenage guy! He can be a model like Kisechi.

"I see you met my teammates and glad you and Taichi met again," i looked behind and saw Taichi's surprise face like he only recognized that his two friends are here in Japan... BAKAGAMI. At first I was confused when Taichi did not even recognized me from my first day as the manager, though cant blame him much, I was with Tatsuchi the most since we go to the same school yet a year level to me but we still get together somehow.

I looked at Tatsuchi again, " so thats why you challenged him on one-on-one to show your new and improved shoot!" I said and smirked.

Before he could say something, I turned around to my teammates and helped them pick up their things, but before we find a shelter to dry off, I turn around at Tatsuchi, "Nice Mirage Shot Tatsuchi! Lets meet at WinterCup!" I said in english, then turned towards my team again, I saw him at the corner of my eye looking shocked, probably saying 'How did she know me?!' or 'How did she know my shot?!' something like that. Why I know his shot?

I havent told anyone about my ability expect specific people because I want to keep this hidden as possible since this skill can be used in disadvantage...

"Oh! Atsuchi!" I turned around and called him, he looked at me with his usual bored face, "I'll make you some brownies if you play at WinterCup... seriously. Bye!" Atsuchi lit his head up and sparkles formed in his eyes, oh Atsuchi... you'll get diabetes if you keep on eating sweets! Well... I know a big sister who knows how to deal with his appetite so... I wouldnt be worried much.

***

"Tetsuchi How could you!! You didnt wake me up!" I hugged Tetsuchi, even hes shirt is wet, mine too.

"Sorry. you were sleeping soundly." He said.

"wahhh! Baka!" I blushed, 

"uhmm.... eh?! Teppi?! What are you doing here?!" I pointed at Teppi who is standing next to Taichi, "Well... Kawahara-kun is not here so," Teppi said in a goofy way.

'Makichi... If you were here...' I thought as I looked at Teppi who is feeling okay. I picked up Nigou and we went to the station.

We dried ourselves from the rain and I dried Nigou with a towel, "hm?" We looked at Tetsuchi who is looking at his cellphone, "Whats wrong Kuroko?" Taichi asked.

"Its from coach" Tetsuchi said "She wants us to go to school. immediately."

"I guess we should go then." I said and we head out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.4K 48
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the KNB characters or the anime itself. Note: My description have been erased AGAIN and I don't remembered it. So bar...
120K 3K 16
First Kuroko no Basket fanfic o.o Tetsuya's sister has come to him after 3 years apart. Of course he's older than her. She goes to Yosen but is alway...
628K 16.8K 33
Teiko Middle School had supposedly raised the Generation of Miracles to be the amazing players they are now, in high school. But who really did creat...
221K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...