Reincarnation [Allen Walker]

By Love_Anime_Forever

"Stars Can't Shine Without Darkness." "In order, for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be pre... More

Hello!
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN

FIFTHTEEN

190 8 0
By Love_Anime_Forever

Everyone was under a bridge or outside standing to be the lookouts.

"Hm, Clown Crown and Lenalee's might be the Heart.

Alright, let's gather the information. For Cross's Team, you guys wanted to meet up with Marian and thus followed the modified demon to this place, am I right?" General Tiedoll starts talking, as Bookman answered him. "Hai."

"But our goal is to find a new compatible user. I can't really say much about this since we've just met, but...."

"We have no plans to team up with Marian. For Marian to be thinking only for himself and toying around with the others."

Yuuki earns a tch mark on her forehead and moving her arms while Allen was holding her back from hurting the General. "Lemme at him!"

General Tiedoll did glance over to her and continued, "Though you guys have come here to protect him, but don't be fooled by the modified demons which he created. For such a guy to be high ranking..."

Allen continues to hold Yuuki back from hurting General Tiedoll that Lavi has to help him.

'I know some people don't like him. Not all the time, he fools people. Well....I don't know how he acts in the Order. That doesn't matter, he is talking about bad things about him.' Yuuki thought, well trying to free herself.

"Anyway, I'll give you a little suggestion."

"And it is?" Bookman questions.

"Should the Cross team retreat and recover from your injuries first?" His question makes the three of them stop.

"What do you mean by that?" Lavi asks as Allen adds "Retreat instead of staying on to fight?"

"This isn't the time to battle the Millennium Earl. You guys should live on for now as that's the only thing you can do. Right now, the remaining Exorcists, Hevlaska, who is with the Order now, Sorkano, Klaud and Marian, and also the 9 of us here.

That's why I don't think this is the time for us to fight the Millennium Earl rather; I believe it's your duty as disciples to survive until that time really comes. Shouldn't you retreat when you're suffering too much? "

"To continue forward or retreat eh?" Lavi murmurs and lets out a chuckle. "But General Tiedoll, we've heard the words which you just said before.

The modified demon that was sent to us said, 'Marian said, you guys will be a hindrance, so he wants you guys to go back. Japan will soon fall into the Earl clutches, there is a slim chance of surviving.'

But back then, our sleeping beauty here said...'Let's move forward, we've already come thus far. If we retreat now, their lives would have been sacrificed in vain.' " Seeing how everyone was touched from the Cross group.

"Therefore we've decided, no matter how badly injured we are. We'll continue to move forward." Lavi says.

Yuuki was glancing around, until her eyes met the vampire and the lady next to him crying, making her jump in surprise.

"It's exactly as he said."

"We want to move forward!"

"Us too!" The man with his two other friends smiled.

General Tiedoll glances over to the two teenagers that recently join the battle, Allen, and Yuuki. "What about you?"

Allen turns around to face him. "Hai! I'll continue moving forward."

Tiedoll looks over to Yuuki, who smiled. "I am just tagging along, as for the people who don't know my name. It's Yuuki."

The General sighing in defeat, "I see...Then I have nothing to say anymore. It's going to be a tough road ahead. But the real battle begins after this.

~~❀~~

Yuuki was having her eyes close and leaning upon Allen' shoulder until the General Tiedoll spoke. "Can I borrow Yuuki for a second?"

Allen nodded, as Yuuki stands up and walk over to the General.

They walk over near to the river.

General Tiedoll has already connected the dots, without even speaking directing to Yuuki. By just seeing her appearance, she is almost a split image of Cross, but her eyes are green as General Cross hair color. That's the only difference.

"So, I am guessing you want to know about where's Cross," Yuuki says, breaking the silence between, and looks up at him.

"You are Marian's daughter." Yuuki nods.

"You mention it, where's Cross. I thought that

Marian was just a selfish man that cares about himself only. But seeing you are here, proves that Marian does have a heart in him." General Tiedoll states, making Yuuki shrugged.

"I don't know. He always wanders around for a short amount time and would say where he is, but this is the first time that he doesn't tell me directly, just leaves a note behind. He just sends me to find Allen and stay with him until then." She says, looking at the sky and having her eyes looking at the brightest star there is in the sky.

"I may admit that he is selfish in certain situations when it involves about me. He would always put me first over anything, even himself." She chuckles, before glancing over at her reflection seeing a dark figure standing behind her.

"It seems that he cares about you very much and doesn't seem like him at all. But... where's your mot-"

"She died before I turned 1. The only things I have of her are her red bracelets and this necklace." Yuuki says, with her eyes showing sadness while touching her necklace.

General Tiedoll was surprised to see that necklace since he used to have a friend that had the identical necklace.

'Rena was your mother. Who would have expected Rena and Cross to get together? Rena and Cross would always fight since Rena was 3 years younger than all of the exorcists. But the two can be a powerful team.' General Tiedoll thought, before remembering how her mother and Cross used to be when they were teenagers.

A young girl with brown hair that reaches below her shoulder, as her green eyes, brighten with fury.

"Just wait until I get my hands on you! Cross!" The young haired girl yelled while being held back by a relative.

The young redhead looks at her and chuckle. He turns around, and was going to ignore her, but stop when Rena says, "Old Man!"

He turns around with sparkles in his eyes along with a gold aura of fury. "What did you say? Shortly!" Now the Young Marian is pissed off and gets held back by some exorcist.

"Old Man!"

"Chibi!"

Rena frees herself and jumps in the air with a dangerous sparkle in her eyes. Tackling Cross to the ground, putting him in a headlock as Cross took out his gun, but using her foot kicks the gun from his hand. She tightened her headlock, making Cross patting her arm to release him. Soon Cross Marian was turning blue.

"Rena! Let him go, He is turning blue!"

General Tiedoll chuckles at the memory, making Yuuki looks at him strangely.

"It seems that he cares about you very much." He says.

"I will say that Cross did his best to take both roles of a mother and a father and even took advice from an elderly woman in a town that help him raise me.

But sometimes when he used to be in the order. I felt kind of lonely because I know Cross would try to finish a mission quickly and well done. It wasn't the case. It was when he came back from them. He would be tired and doesn't notice that I would have dirt on my clothes. I would go train by myself to gain attention from him. He would be protective and buy me gifts to show love by doing it.

It's...Not the same in my opinion, sometimes. But everything changes when I got innocence. He may have to hide it, but I could see in his eyes were showing the fear that day. I don't know or do know why. " Yuuki says, closing her eyes, remembering the day she got her innocence.

It was when he rented a room to go on a mission, leaving Yuuki by herself in the room.

"Daddy, Look! Look!" The young Yuuki runs into the room, from the bathroom in her red pajamas.

Cross Marian looks over with a cigarette on the side of his lips.

When he glances over to Yuuki, his eyes immediately went to her hands, making the cigarette from his lip drop to the ground.

His eyes were widened and shown pure fear.

At the time, Yuuki didn't completely realize it, because she was overjoyed to get innocence.

She was waving her hands that were currently in the form of claws.

"Roar! Fear My Wrath of A Marian! Akuma! Roar!" She jumps onto the couch next to Cross.

Her bright green eyes look over to Cross with pure excitement and innocence . "I gonna be an exorcist just like you and mommy."

Cross sadly smiles to show her, at least he was happy, didn't want to upset her. He ruffled her hair a bit to show some affection.

Her hands turned back to normal and tackle Cross with a hug and grinning. "Love you, Daddy."

General Tiedoll looks at her, seeing her a bit upset. He understood why Cross kept her hidden from the Black Order. If Rena were truly her mother, she would have Guardian Clan blood.

Guardian Clan bloodline is worth a lot more than back when he was young.

He glances over to the bridge to see Allen. "You can go back with Allen if you want."

"Alright," Yuuki says, walking back to the bridge.

Guardians are especially rare now, because 40 years ago when the whole clan was having a sort of celebration were murder. It seems that they were protecting something from the criminal, and losing their lives for it. The survivors were mostly around the age 20 and under.

The people from the Guardian Clan had their own individual special abilities that involved in a form of innocence in a way. The exorcists from the clan were extremely skilled along having powerful attacks.

There was a time that the Order obsessed with the Guardian Bloodline to work as an exorcist, causing a big argument between them. Mostly the ones that were exorcists gotten sick from an unknown sickness that was not curable. They died at a young age, around the ages of 18-25

To this day, The Guardian Clan bloodline is kept hidden away from the Order radar for their safety and not being forced to fight as an exorcist.

He looks over to Yuuki, who was happily talking to Allen, before sitting down next to him.

"You did a good kept her as a secret from the Black Order. I will not say anything. I don't imagine Rena wanting Yuuki to join the order, but far away as possible. Especially with The Black Order Ugly History with the Guardian Clan." General Tiedoll mumbled under his breath, before closing his eyes remembering Rena in respect.

Published: 11/01/16

Dear Readers,

Could you take the poll for this story? Its about this story and one shots, etc. The poll does help me with this story and one shots that I want to plan on doing for this story.

I will upload the link in the comments.

P.S I upload new questions every time I post a chapter. It will really help me.

Below this short note has a preview for the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview For Chapter SIXTEEN:

~"Be on Guard. Noah Of Pleasure."

~Yuuki sensed someone was behind her, causing her twist around to kick the person in the rib, but was stopped by a man who wears thick glasses.

Her green eyes widened in shock,

"Tyki?"

"Candy Girl!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 266 18
Warning this is a mature story so not recommend for younger audiences. (YULLEN)This is a story when everyone is a reincarnation so its now like the...
30.6K 920 33
One of Komoui's poiton dropped on a group of lively youngsters named Lenalee,Lavi and Allen making them children that lastest a day.Making the Sience...
iNsAnItY By Ace

Fanfiction

62.7K 2.7K 23
The tale of poor Allen Walker's downward spiral...but it's not his fault. No, if you were in his place you'd lose it too. [Book One of Four] **THE SE...
1K 39 17
This is my own D-Gray Man fan fic and I do not own any character of the original other than my own character which is self insert fem reader. Bad dr...