Reincarnation [Allen Walker]

Love_Anime_Forever द्वारा

"Stars Can't Shine Without Darkness." "In order, for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be pre... अधिक

Hello!
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTHTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN

NINE

212 10 0
Love_Anime_Forever द्वारा

Yuuki with the others was looking at the big screen showing Allen and For a fighting, along with some other things. "While observing you, I noticed a strange phenomenon, during your training sessions. I've been calculating your Innocence's energy output levels through my golem."

She tilts her head while looking at the screen, seeing the yellow with blue energies around Allen. "These are the results of the analysis."

Changing the position the cameras around Allen. "As you can see, when not being used. The innocence's energy reading is not very high. But for the past two days, even when it was still inactive."

Bak points on the screen where there was a red aura of energy with his stick. "It's been showing high energy reading"

Causing Allen to be surprised, "It is indeed an unfathomable phenomenon."

When they left the camera room, Allen sitting on the big edge of the wall. "Are you saying that the Innocence is reading to me even when it's not activated?" Allen questions.

"Yes, it would be impossible to think otherwise," Bak responds back, gaining Allen to reply back. "That can't be." Having his hand on his chin thinking.

"I'd like to hear your opinion of this phenomenon. Anyone have any ideas?" Bak asks the group.

To only gain silence, Yuuki was still trying to wrap this around her mind.

"Two days ago"

"What is it?" Bak steps forward to Allen.

"It can't be, but..." Allen doubts if it's the reason why it causes the unfathomable phenomenon.

"Walker."

"I'm not sure if its cause or not, but for those two days. I had only one thing on my mind, during training." Allen said,

'It was probably thinking about his friends from the Order.' Yuuki thought to herself.

~~❀~~

They are currently in the area where For and Allen fight at. Bak wanted to test it if the innocence will react. "Well then, please begin."

"Hai!" Allen exclaimed, showing the wall, above him, there were many golems looking at his direction. Yuuki observes Allen, while the two were talking.

"His innocence is being affected by mere thoughts? Can that really be true?" Shifu asks,

" We don't really have anything else to go on, do we?" Bak says, putting on his headgear.

They wait silently until Bak jumped in surprise turning around. "So, then Walker was correct."

Her green eyes widen in surprise seeing the innocence particles glowing.

"The Innocence is glowing? How?" Rikei asking, shock how the innocence is glowing.

"It's likely that the energy increase is enough to make it visible." Bak responses, as Rohfa stutters, "A-Amazing!"

"Great, Walker! That's the way!" Rikei shouts, before Rohfa shouting along. "Keep up the good work!"

"Ah, Hai!" Allen replies.

There was silence after that, until For pop out, but still was attracted to the wall. "Hey, Walker! Don't think about pointless stuff! Concentrate on your precious things!"

"Ah, Hai."

One minute later, Allen groans in pain, before kneeling to the ground. "Allen!" Yuuki exclaimed, why he is groaning in pain.

Rushing to his side, and kneels down next to him. Yuuki sees that he is covering his left eye again. She bites her bottom lip, knowing his cursed eyes is reacting and giving him a pain.

"Mr. Walker!"

"What's going on?"

"Mr. Walker, are you okay?" Rohfa asks before Allen turns a little to her and uncovering his eye. "I'm fine." Rohfa seeing his eyes, made her jump away in surprise. Allen immediately covers his eye again.

'Liar. You are shaking' Yuuki observes Allen shaking, clutching his eye.

Bak decides to stop the session and take Allen back to his room so he can rest.

~~❀~~

Yuuki was taking a small nap, having her head and arms on Allen's bed while sitting on a chair. She moves a little, hearing voices. Opening her eyes, before blinking a couple times. Before sitting up straight, rubbing her eye with her right hand.

"If I can't activate it during battle, there's no point at all."

"But the condition you're in..."

"Even if I'm slighting injured, If I don't overcome this somehow...That's what I believe. At this point, I don't have any time left to tend to my left arm. I'm sure we're almost there!"

"Walker..."

"Please, Bak-sama!"

"Let me train!"

'What in the world did I wake up to? I know it's something that involves his innocence.' Yuuki completely confused what just happened between the two.

Glancing over to Bak to only find a serious expression on his face.

"Alright, Let's go."

"To where?" Yuuki decides to talk.

"I thought you were sleeping." Both males said, "I was. Now where to." Standing up from her bed and stretches her arms.

"I am going try it to activate my innocence, this time fighting with For." Allen answers.

"Oh."

~~❀~~

Yuuki stands beside Bak as the three young scientists stood beside her. Yuuki observes Allen while fighting For.

"I won't hold back!" For exclaimed, before transforming her arms into a sharper weapon. Stabbing the ground repeatedly, chasing Allen as he rolls dodging her attacks.

"M-Miss. For!" Shifu stuttered, as Rohfa adds. "That's too much."

Everything seems going well, until For corners him with her weapon beside both sides of his head, and back up. Allen falls to his knees, groaning loudly in pain.

"Walker." Allen was covering his left eye.

"I-I'm fine. Let's continue." He says, before For nods "Very Well." Continuing their fighting session.

"He is improving a lot, but still hasn't invocated his innocence yet." She states, and looking at them. Once again covering his left eye.

"Won?" Bak questions, gaining her attention, before returning her glance above the fighting them to see Allen's innocence glowing in the air.

A minute later, Allen innocence starts surrounding his left arm, when For jump to attack.

Her eyes widened when the golems disappeared as if they never existed. As a giant whirlpool of wind having Allen in the middle, causing them to block the air from hitting their eyes.

"Has the innocence gone wild?" Bak questioned.

"Don't you think," Yuuki said sarcastically.

Yuuki looks over while having her sleeve blocking the air from her eyes. She sees a bright light as the wind stopped.

Allen drops to the ground, surprising Yuuki. "Allen!" Rushing over to him as For jumped to his side. "Walker!"

"Call the medical team," Bak ordered as Yuuki put Allen's head on her lap.

"Ah, Hai!"

~~❀~~

Yuuki sits beside to Allen's bed, while he was moving around. It seems like he is having a nightmare. She stares at him sadly.

'Something is coming near.' She jumped in a surprise hearing the soft female voice again in her head.

Allen gasps, opening his eyes, gaining Yuuki's attention. He stood up and looks at the bed covers. "The realms of light and darkness."

"Hm?"

An alarm went off, "Anomaly in the barrier detected in the Northern Conducts. All personnel should evacuate this area immediately."

"Anomaly in the barrier?...For!" Allen questions looking at Yuuki, who know exactly what he was thinking and nodded.

Helping him to get the strings attached to his chest off, as Allen put on his tight shirt again. Running off in the direction where it the alarm was warning people of,

The Northern Conducts.

Running down the hall, seeing the three scientists. "Guys!"

"That announcement was referring to For, right? What happened?" Allen asked.

Yuuki sees Rohfa shaken up face answers the question. "That...." Yuuki and Allen jumped on the edge seeing For bending backward froze.

"Bak! Bak! Hide Walker! Bak!" For exclaimed, encountering her pain.

"For!" Both shouting for the guardian, as a purple giant shaped like diamonds, came from For.

Hearing a dark laugh, "So you're the entrance to this barrier?"

"How? It's impossible for a mere Akuma to break through my barrier." For angrily stated, as the voice answers to her. "It was no big deal. I didn't do anything."

"It was all thanks to Noah's Ark that I got in." An Akuma comes out from what it is called the ark.

Putting his sight on Allen, "White hair and a cursed left eye..."

"You're Allen Walker, aren't you?

Making of both exorcists clutches their teeth in anger.

"S-Something came out from inside Miss. For!" Rohfa stutters nervously. "It's mostly likely a demon."

"You Baka! You can see that by looking at it! But the barrier has protected this branch over a century! For it to have been broken so easily...Not only that, how did it find Walker in the first place?" Rikei says,

"That butterfly." Allen looked at shocked and nervously, making Yuuki look at him, before hearing For.

"Walker. Run. He's come to kill you. The way you are, you have no chance. Run for it."

"I can't-"

The Akuma points his hand him as a thread shoots through Allen. "I won't allow anything like that!"

Her green eyes widened in surprise, before terror mixed with anger took over her body, letting out a bloody murder scream, making her red hair stand up as if she is hanging upside down.

The first time she has ever experienced her hair standing like that while activating her innocence.

"GAHHHH!" The Akuma yells, holding his head in pain.

Published: 08/31/16

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

303K 10.9K 16
megumi fushiguro x yuuji itadori "He was like the sun, always so bright." in which Megumi falls in love with Yuuji, but things are never easy when a...
28.9K 516 14
As soon as Allen Walker is enrolled into high school he unwillingly meets all kinds of new friends. Allen is an Exorcist and he's been told by his Ma...
Yullen KitKate8 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

32.4K 1K 35
What will happen when Kanda can't find his Moyashi. Kanda and Allen both have feelings for each other but can they make it through the trials that th...
1K 39 17
This is my own D-Gray Man fan fic and I do not own any character of the original other than my own character which is self insert fem reader. Bad dr...