The Betrayed Hero.

By LeahBates2

Harry Potter never thought his life would turn out like this. Harry goes through a Creature Inheritance and... More

Chapter 1 - Inheritance?
Chapter 2 - Gringott's (Part One.)
Chapter 3 - Gringott's (Part Two.)
Chapter 4 - The Meeting.
Chapter 5 - The Past.
Chapter 6 - More Vaults?
Chapter 7 - Horcrux's and Lesson's.
Chapter 8 - Lesson's and the Dursley's.
Chapter 9 - End of the Dursley's.
Chapter 10 - Seeing the Vault's (Part 1.)
Chapter 11 - Seeing the Vault's (Part 2.)
Chapter 12 - Confrontation.
Chapter 13 - Diagon Alley.
Chapter 14 - Remarking.
Chapter 15 - Meeting of Mates.
Chapter 16 - 2 Weeks Later.
Chapter 17 - Reunion.
Chapter 18 - Vampire Nation.
Chapter 19 - Harry Potter Missing?
Chapter 20 - Unexpected Messages.
Chapter 21 - Christmas.
Chapter 22 - Wedding and Bonding (Part 1).
Chapter 23 - Wedding and Bonding (Part 2).
Chapter 24 - Plans.
Chapter 25 - Attack.
Chapter 26 - Information and Tonks.
Chapter 27 - New Home and Surprise.
Chapter 28 - More Surprises.
Chapter 29 - Welcome to the World.
Chapter 30 - Battle (Part One).
Chapter 31 - Battle (Part Two).
Chapter 32 - The Reveal.
Chapter 34 - Sentence.
Chapter 35 - Goodbye's.
Chapter 36 - Epilogue.

Chapter 33 -Meeting.

25.3K 764 276
By LeahBates2

The Light were now in Vampire custody, they were awaiting their trial. Since Hadrian was the Prince and he was involved with the crime then the Court would be conducted at Slytherin Castle.

"Where are you taking us?!" Molly demanded, they were all free from the stunners but they had been chained thoroughly before the stunners had warn off.

"Not that it is any of your business but we are going to Slytherin Castle, the home of the Vampire Nation after our old one was destroyed and proclaimed unsafe." Hadrian said.

"Slytherin Castle is real?" Dumbledore asked, he had searched many years for the famed Castle and he looked all over the world, when he wasn't able to locate it he just thought it had been a myth created by those in the Founder's time.

"Of course its real, I myself am the Lord of the Castle while Tom is my Heir through magic. The Castle responds to us and to those we trust." Hadrian explained.

"Harry, you used to trust us and we cared so much for you." Ginny said fluttering her eyelashes at him, which she thought was seductive.

"Okay first of all I trusted you many years ago and that was before I learned that all of you were betraying me. Second of all don't flutter your ugly eyes at me, I have mates that I love very much." Hadrian said, each of his hands being held by said mates.

"But Harry..." Arthur started only to be interrupted.

"His name is Hadrian and..." Fred started with a growl.

"...He doesn't like any of you." George finished, a growl also heard in his tone.

Seeing two angry Vampires protecting their mate seemed to make the Light understand that they had lost Harry Potter a couple of years ago, in his place was Hadrian Aldane.

After a very long walk they all arrived at the Castle, the Light had no time to notice what the place looked like since they had been apparated in. "A little warning would have been nice!" Ron yelled as he shook his head.

"Oh my bad. And I had to apparate you in because my Wards would have killed you the moment you stepped through them, of course this spell is just temporary anyone else attempting to apparate in would be killed." Hadrian said with a smirk.

The Order couldn't believe how much Harry had changed, this didn't even feel like the same boy they had once knew and manipulated. In his place was a cold and calculating, but happy person who they did not even know.

The Light remained quiet as they were lead to the Dungeon's, they should have known this would have been where they were being lead. Some members of the Light, most of the younger students and some of the older students, had chosen to adapt to the changes coming rather then suffer at the hands of the Dark.

Since all of the students had been manipulated by Dumbledore the Dark were mostly happy to let them leave, however a quick look into their minds was taken just to make sure they were not loyal to Light even if they were not fully loyal to the Dark. Those who were fully loyal to the Light were placed in chains with the others, which was actually not many students at all.

"Harry please, there is still time for you to stop this and kill Tom." Dumbledore said, he needed Harry to listen to him in order to free himself.

"I have had enough of your manipulations Old Man and I will fall for them no longer, I am where I belong now which is not with you." Hadrian said with a sneer, he couldn't believe that Dumbledore was still trying to make him Light once more.

"Harry, we could have been so happy together." Ginny said, she had seen the look Dumbledore had thrown at her and knew she was the only one who could make Harry see sense.

"Why would I want to be with you when I have two mates who love me and who I love in return? Does it bother you that I fell in love with your twin brothers rather then you?" Hadrian asked with a smirk, which only widened when he saw the angry look in her eyes.

"They knew how much I wanted you and they took you anyway. Besides it disgusts me how they can both with you and each other when they are twin brothers." Ginny said gagging, she knew she was being difficult but she was so angry that she couldn't have what she wanted.

"Key word there is 'wanted' not 'needed'. My mates need me just as much as I need them, even if I had fallen for you or your potions had worked I would still have fallen for my mates when the time was right." Hadrian explained, his mates had never left his side since the battle had ended.

Ginny only looked angrier. "She can give you so much more then they can Harry." Molly said softly, smiling as her daughter turned to look at her with a grateful expression on her face.

"What on earth could she give me that my mates don't already give me?" Hadrian asked, he knew what she was going to say and he had the perfect comeback for it.

"Well for one they are men, which means they don't have the parts to make you want to have sex." Arthur said looking to his wife who smiled lovingly at him.

"That's just sick, I am gay just like Fred and George are which means woman parts do not make us want have sex while male parts do. So why don't you try again." Hadrian said smirking, Arthur just looked shocked before turning to look at his wife and daughter.

"They can't be a member of the Potter line, it has to be a woman to become Lady Potter." Molly said smirking, she had researched this multiple times just to make sure that Ginny knew all about it for when she became the next Lady Potter. It was also these stories that made Ginny want the man she was told she would one day marry.

"The Potter line no longer exists for I am not Harry Potter, the child that Lily Potter was carrying died before the birth. That is why I was stolen from my family and placed with them, they are not my parents and therefore the Potter line died with them." Hadrian said with a smirk of his own. Molly looked down shocked as she too had been rebuffed.

Ginny knew that it was now her turn, she smirked and then looked at Harry. "You want a big family Harry and you will need an Heir for whatever family you are a part of, the twins cannot give you that family while I can." Ginny said, her mother and father looking at her proudly as if she had just solved their whole problem.

The gathered Circle members just stared at her before bursting out into laughter. "Why are you laughing at her? She makes a good point, now there is a contract between Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, isn't that great?" Dumbledore asked, he smiled and thought that he had finally won.

Once more the Circle laughed. "Okay first of all that contract was terminated the moment the Goblins learned that Hadrian had no say in the matter, it was illegal and they were all too happy to be rid of it. On top of that the contact was for Harry Potter and not Hadrian Aldane." Sirius said with a smirk, which only widened when he saw the looks of happiness on their faced drop.

"And secondly there is no need for you to bear him a family nor an Heir." Remus said, picking up from where his friend had left off. It was hard for all of the Dark members in the room to hold in their laughs.

"What are you talking about? If Harry is the Prince of Vampires like he says he is then an Heir would have to be born, the twins are not able to give him that." Dumbledore said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Bring me Jason and Edward." Hadrian, Fred and George said at the same time. Severus and Tom nodded before walking out of the room to fetch the two children from their rooms, where a couple of Death Eaters had been stationed to watch them.

"Who are Jason and Edward? More idiots of your group that we did not meet?" Ron sneered, he didn't like how this day had gone and he didn't think he could handle meeting anymore evil people today.

Fred, Hadrian and George all growled at the boy and showed their fangs, which had Ron cowering in fear like the Weasel he was. "No they are not, but you are about to find out." Hadrian said, he then turned to the door as Severus and Tom walked back through.

At first the Light saw nothing, until they saw the two blue bundles that the two men were holding between them. One bundle was handed to each twin while Hadrian remained in the centre of them.

"We would like you to meet Jason and Edward Aldane..." George began, he and his brother turning the bundles around so those in the cells would be able to see them.

"...Our twins sons." Fred finished.

The Light looked shocked, there was no doubting that these two boys belonged to the three mates in front of them. They had the same features as Hadrian, but had the hair and freckles of the two twins, if they had opened their eyes the Light expected to see blue and green looking back at them.

"But how?" Dumbledore asked, their final method over Harry had just gone out the window.

"Surely you know all about this Old Man, separate the three of us are strong but when together we are 1000x stronger. The magic coursing through out veins during sex allowed me to conceive, carry and birth these twins with no problems. While it is rare in this world and even more so in the Muggle World, it is not unheard of." Hadrian explained, he had loved the look of shock on their faces when they heard this.

"You mean I'm a Grandma?" Molly asked looking at the twins with a longing look in her eyes.

"No your not, they have no Grandmother. These two little ones have three fathers, quite a few Grandfathers and a couple of Uncles. You will never see them again after this meeting." Hadrian explained, watching carefully as Molly's as grew angry.

"Hadrian she is their Grandmother and she has a right to see them if she wants to." Dumbledore said, this was perfect. Molly would raise the twins while he got Harry and his friends back under his own control.

"Sorry but she isn't, the moment that twins became my husbands and bonded mates they cut all ties with the Weasley family which is why their names are Aldane only. They are not part of the Weasley family which means our sons aren't too." Hadrian said smirking once more, he knew exactly what Dumbledore had been thinking and he was not going to let the man win.

Molly, Arthur, Ginny, Ron and Dumbledore were shocked at this. "But they can't, they are not of age to do such a thing!" Molly yelled shocked and angry.

"Of course they aren't, but as soon as they married and bonded they were able to do just that. While Bill and Charlie are not yet married or bonded they were also able to cut ties with the Weasley family because they are old enough to so." Hadrian explained.

The remaining Weasley family were shocked at what they were hearing, most of their family were not even with them anymore and they had never even noticed. "You can't do this to us! We have the right to know our Grandsons!" Arthur yelled, backing up his wife.

"None you deserved to know they existed, but I decided to show you all just to prove that there is nothing Ginny can give me that my mates can't." Hadrian said smiling.

"They won't be able to give you many children, you will be at risk!" Ginny yelled, she had to get through to Harry or all of her dreams would be ruined.

"Of course they can, we can all carry them and we are all Vampires which means we can have many children. I carried these two, one of my mate will carry our next child and so on." Hadrian said, he smiled when his two mates nodded in agreement.

The Light knew there was nothing they could do now so they just hung their heads in defeat.

"The Vampire Court is making their way to this Castle as we speak, they will hear everything that we have on you and see all of the proof we have gathered. There will also be press invited here to publish this story, the world deserves to know how far you have fallen and that you took them down with you." Hadrian said, he then snapped his fingers and they all piled out of the Dungeons leaving their prisoners alone with their thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.7K 20
After a shocking discovery, Harry's life is thrown upside down. Friends become enemies. "Family" turn into threats. The only salvation he can turn t...
886K 19.9K 41
Harry Potter finds out the truth. He was never really a Potter.... Read as he discovers, Betrayal Friendship And more about himself and his mysterio...
369K 11.2K 45
After years of abuse Harry gets his letter to join Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. As the years roll by Harry makes friends and a home! H...
115K 3.5K 28
Book One Oh man, here we go again. Say hello to the remastered version of my original story but improved, for anyone who wants to read it. This has...