Chapter 7 - Horcrux's and Lesson's.

After the trip to Gringott's Hadrian and Severus appeared in the meeting room of Riddle Manor, Lucius and Draco were talking with each other.

"Where is Tom?" Severus asked, this caused the two blondes too stop talking and look at them.

"He is in his office, he said he wanted you to go see him when you returned." Lucius said, he nodded to the two dark haired males before walking away with his son.

Severus and Hadrian made their way to Tom's office which was on the other side of the manor, he did not like to be interrupted when he was working. Hadrian had been shocked to learn that music and games were often played by the Death Eaters (the ones he had met) and Tom didn't like hearing them when he was trying to work.

When they arrived at the office they knocked on the door, when Tom granted them entrance they walked in. Tom was sitting at his desk and looking at some parchment, by the looks of things the parchment was a layout of Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley.

"Severus? Hadrian? You have returned." Tom said, he sighed and put the parchment further away from him before gesturing the two other males to sit down opposite him.

"Yes Tom, we have found something that could help." Severus said. As soon as this was said Tom leaned forward in his seat and giving the other two males his full attention.

"About the Horcrux's?" Tom asked. Since he had learned he was a creature he wanted all of his Soul fragment's to be returned to him. He had created the Horcrux's so he could be immortal (to make sure his plans went through), now that he was a creature he was already immortal.

"Yes, this book was written by Salazar Slytherin himself, he speaks about Horcrux's as well as how to put the soul back together. With you soul separate you are weaker then you should be, once they join back together you will be at your full potential." Hadrian explained, he handed the book/tome over to Tom so he could read the information for himself.

After reading the passage Tom looked at the other two males. "You will be able to do this?" Tom asked, it looked reliable to him as it was in the handwriting he knew belonged to Salazar Slytherin.

"Well the potion will take a little time and some of the ingredients are rare, meaning expensive." Severus explained, Hadrian stepped forward at this point.

"Turns out I have 6 vaults, money is not going to be an issue for a very long time." Hadrian said, he continued when he saw the confused look on Tom's face. "When we went to get the book we found a letter from Salazar Slytherin to his Heir, turns out he and Godric Gryffindor were lovers but Helga Hufflepuff and Rowena Ravenclaw had no children. They named the Slytherin and Gryffindor Heir as their own making me the Heir of all four Founder's." Hadrian explained.

"But surely there would be other people with the Gryffindor and Slytherin bloodline?" Tom asked.

"Of course there is, however the vault's would not be recognised until 1000 years after their deaths, to a person with both bloodline's. Apparently I am the only desendent of both houses 1000 years after their death's." Hadrian explained, Tom nodded in understanding.

"Brew the potion and learn the spell, we need to collect my Horcrux's." Tom said with a soft smile on his face, one that Hadrian never before thought he would see on the Dark Lord's face.

"There is no need for that, I have been doubting Dumbledore for a couple of years now so I collected them when I could. Marvolo Gaunt's Ring, Salazar Slytherin's Locket, Helga Hufflepuff's Cup, Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem and then you have Nagini. I had to destroy your diary in my second or Dumbledore would have caught on." Hadrian explained.