Ocean Eyes

By InHemsworthianHeaven

Theia moves to a new city and after saving herself from love she ends up falling for the neighbour. More

Ocean Eyes
Chapter two.
chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
chapter eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Sixteen

1.5K 24 5
By InHemsworthianHeaven

Just as soon as the clock hit 10 my phone started ringing.

Talk about desperate.

I picked up and Violet didn't even so much as say hello, just connected me.

And then suddenly everyone stopped talking.

Like it was pin drop silence.

"Okay what is it?" I demanded and again all I heard was silence.

"I'm outta here." I said and was about to bang the phone shut.

"WAIT." All of them shouted together.

"I canNOT believe .."

"Theia, you dodo, how could you ..."

"Oh my God ..."

"Hahahahahaha ..."

"Haww, Haww, Haww."

They all spoke at once.

Chaos.

Utter chaos.

"GUYS!" I shrieked and everyone shut up.

"One by one, please." I whispered.

"Theia, are you mad? Do you have any idea what you have done this time, I mean thinking that you're in love is something different but actually making love ..? What ..." Alice was speaking.

"Oh boo that, tell us was it good ?" That was April. She saved me from the pro's and con's but how. I actually blushed.

"Tell Tell!" I could just imagine Caramel jumping around.

Oh God, they were going to kill me today.

"Wonderful." I whispered.

"Hahaha, oh this is bliss." Caramel sang.

"Guy's I don't know how it happened but ..." I started saying but of course, someone cut in.

"You've done it now don't regret it." Alice was shouting as usual.

"Alice ... she ... doesn't .... what ... please." Violet. Surprise surprise.

"Guy's we just HAVE to gift Violet a new phone now, I can't hear a thing of what she's saying. Violet please be LOUD." I emphasised the loud.

"She was telling me to not shout at you." Alice said grudgingly.

Yay, one to me.

"Aww, thanks Violet." I said.

"Forget that, tell me what happened. From the beginning." Caramel demanded.

"Um okay, look it was my birthday, mum and dad were out so Ethan called me over and then we celebrated and then I kissed him ..." I was interrupted.

"Hawwww." Iris.

"Change of word Iris, please." April said and Iris giggled.

"And don't you 'haww' me, like you haven't done it already." I said and I heard Caramel giggle.

"Let her speak guys." Violet said.

"Hey I heard you. Okay, so after that when I got home, I felt so insecure you know, I mean I know I love him, there's no going back and though Ethan want me but I was not sure if he you know felt anything else so I dodged his call's and SMS's and then I wanted to escape, so I sat on my scooty and I was off to the highway and I was so happy again but then at midnight ...." Another cut.

"WHAT? You went out all ALONE in the middle of the night on your SCOOTY?" Alice sounded so incredulous.

"What is wrong with you?" April demanded.

Well I guess I could have omitted that part.

"Everything's wrong with me, guy's." I said lamely.

"Haha, I would love to do that, sometime." Caramel said.

"Me too." Iris said excitedly.

"Huh." That was all Violet said but it sure shut them up.

"Look guy's I didn't mean to do it, I was just very ... stifled okay and I just had to get away and then mom went a little mad and Ethan came to my place and mom told him I was missing and then it was just chaos, he came up wearing this very sexy leather jacket on his motor cycle and then he was SO angry with me even though I held on to him .." Again.

"Oh my God, this look's right out of mills and boon." April said.

trust her to find romance in everything.

"Yeah, totally!!!" Caramel seconded her.

God, freak's.

"And then you know he took me flying. Guy's you wouldn't believe just how fast he was I almost toppled over. TWICE and still he was angry and all he did was growl at me and then he took me to his place and when I said I wanted to go he went all angry on me again and then we shouted at each other and I guess I told him some thing's which I shouldn't and the next thing I knew he was kissing me and then ... well you know." I finished embaressed.

"Ding dong." Violet said and I heard Iris giggle.

"I canNOT believe just how reckless you were. Theia anything could happen now, what if he doesn't like you back or what if he regret's what happened..?" Alice demanded and I flinched, THAT is what I was so worried about. I didn't want him to not like me, I wanted him to love me. I knew that was too much to ask but ..

"Don't say that, you don't know anything." April said and I heard Alice grunt.

"This is NOT a mill's and boon, you know." She said.

"I know that, but she's is love and people go mad in love and if she made love to him then it's okay because she LOVES him and anyway it's high time. She's 22 and not getting any younger." April retorted.

"Guys guys! Stop, the interesting part is coming." Iris interrupted and they all fell silent again.

"What?" I demanded.

"Spill Missy, all the details." Caramel said and I groaned.

No, oh no!

"Come on." Violet said.

"Spill, we are big enough to share the gory details." April said.

"Oh, no." Alice. I loved her for that.

"Tell noooooo." Iris shrieked.

The odd's were against me.

"Well there's nothing to tell. All I can say is that it was mind-blowing." I said lamely.

"It always is." Iris seconded me. And Caramel laughed.

"She should know." Caramel said excitedly.

"Shut up, okay." Iris scolded.

"Guy's what do I do, now ..?" I asked them and all the chatting came to an end.

"What will you do? Go ahead and tell him." April said as a matter-of-fact.

"Are you crazy..?" Alice sounded ridiculed.

"Yes! Yes! Tell him." Caramel shouted at my ear and I smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Heh-heh-heh-heh." Violet laughed.

"Ok hold up, I just go to him and tell him?" I demanded.

"Hell yeah, what can you loose anyway .." April started.

"What can she loose? What if Ethan say's he doesn't love her back?" Alice demanded and for a minute everyone shut up but my heart went wild.

I was SO scared, I knew what would happen if he said he didn't love me, I would die.

"Oh I hate when people don't tell they love each other, I hate it, they would never know till the time they tell but they just face so much of pain for nothing." April grunted at the end.

And I considered that.

What if he did love me?

What if he wasn't telling me because he thought I didn't feel the same?

God, but I don't THINK he loves me.

"Guys, are you sure? Should I tell him ...?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told Ian and see we are happily ever after." Iris said happily.

Well, at least THAT was true.

"Go ahead, tell him. You'll know for sure then. So either you will be exceptionally happy and oh-so-in-love or you'll be depressed." April said.

Huh. Talk about bad thing's to say.

"Hahaha, this is SO cool. Tell him, Theia." Caramel said gleefully.

"I still don't think it's right but if you're sure you love him then go ahead and tell him, you will definitely know then." Alice. Sarcasm was just another trait she offers.

"Yeah Theia, tell him. Maybe he loves you back and then you will be so happy, I can just imagine little Ethan's running around the place and you feeding them peanut-butter and jelly." Violet said.

"Sentimental much?" I snapped.

But it was five to one.

They had decided for me.

"Guys, I'm telling him."

After that we talked about everything and anything. Iris was gone, without telling us so we discussed her surprise for a while and then Violet started complaining that she wanted to sleep.

A girl need's her beaty sleep.

Alice was gone next, her mum freaked out when she heard her at two.

And then I was sleepy, there was NO stopping April though.

I just waited for the morning.

I was anxious, excited, tingling, scared and so in love.

On that note, I slept.

Way too soon it was morning and I was utter nerves, I was going to tell Ethan that I loved him and then let the chip's fall where they may. Okay so he didn't have to know how devastated I was going to be if he didn't reciprocate but I had to do this. All these doubts, insecurities, chaos .. they were killing me, I had to tell him and what if he did reciprocate? Then I would be the happiest woman in the world.

I would be able to see him smile at me, his eyes twinkle at me, his anger, hear him talk to me, tell him he loves me, let him make love to me, stand under the stars with him, see his face first thing in the morning and maybe watch little Ethan's and Theia's running around the place.

EVERYDAY.

Well not the angry part, anyway.

All day I was in hell, I turned mad by the time it was afternoon and I made my way to his place.

I was getting ready in my room when I peeked out of my window to see if he was home, after the night we shared I was expecting him to call me or message me at least, but he hadn't.

And I didn't blame him, I had made an utter spectacle of myself with the whole seeing mom thing.

I took a deep breath and then made my way to his place.

I gulped when I was about to knock at the door and my hand shook, I had NEVER done this before and now I was really doubting my decision.

And then I remembered how my buddies had helped me, even Alice had said to go ahead. Which was unusual, but that gave me enough strength. I knocked lightly but the door was open.

So I went inside and then froze in shock.

Ethan was standing at the far corner holding an almost naked Melissa in his arms. And he was so engrossed in it that he didn't even see me.

Not until, I gasped.

"Theia? What .." I didn't let him finish, I ran from his place, stumbling all the way.

Nothing in the world had prepared me for what I saw.

NOTHING.

Right after his little adventure with me he had gone back to the bitch mama.

Oh God, I felt so agonized, I canNOT believe he did that.

I was so wrong, everyone was SO wrong.

He didn't love me, he didn't even like me, I stumbled in my bed and let the pain consume me.

And that's when the tear's came.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 150 26
Aphrodite got raped by her dad's best friend Skies, finds out she's pregnant (twins) moves in with Skies, and is one big family. She's slowly falling...
6.8K 134 48
When 17 year old Carmen is forced to stay with her across the street neighbor, Zak Bagans ( whom she hates) she begins to fall in love with him. But...
The New Boy By Liv

Teen Fiction

216K 5.8K 31
When good girl, Haley Olsen, gets involved with the new player in town, Cody Cunningham, her life will get turned upside down through love, lies, ex'...
2.9M 66.3K 34
Ashton Heart didn't have an easy life. She was bullied every day because of her weight, her looks and worst of all, her father. She's bullied by the...