Professor Layton Reader inser...

By ArtressCartoon

Professor Layton stories (with the characters) as inserts and x reader. Feel free to request just please keep... More

Professor Layton x Reader (Just a Walk in the Park)
Desmond Sycamore x Reader (The One to Capture His Heart)
Randall Ascot x Reader (Adventure Awaits)
Henry Ledore x Reader (Welcome to Monte d'Or)
Desmond Sycamore (Descole) x Reader 'The Man in the Mask'
Descole x Reader (An Unexpected Guest)
Alfendi Layton x Reader (A New Companion) - {Request}
Leonard Bloom x Reader (Know thine Enemy) - {Request}
Desmond Sycamore x Reader (Won't you be my new Assistant?)
Hershel Layton x Reader (An Elegant Tea Party) ~{Request}
Desmond Sycamore x Reader (May I have this Dance)
Desmond Sycamore x Reader (A Night at the Opera)

Dimitri Allen x Reader (As Time is Undone)

777 7 2
By ArtressCartoon

Introduction: You after the events of Unwound future go on a trip with hershel and Luke to accidentally be sent to the past.

____________________________________________________________

You were on a trip with Hershel and Luke to go visit some of the old sights of your cases together and decided to go to the clock shop. As you, Luke and Hershel final arrived, you all looked around the shop. You marvelled at all the magnificent clocks and mechanisms when you came across a rather interest machine to what looked like the time machine as you examine it you hear "Be careful (Y/n)! After our last adventure here they put Dimitri's time machine here to commemorate. Now I am not sure if it still works, so I think it's safer to come over here." Hershel said as you were going over to them, Luke accidentally tripped on one of the wires and jumpstarted the machine whilst you were still inside it you then yelled "PROFESS-" and were cut of then passed out momentarily. 

Once you've awakened you look to see that Hershel and Luke were gone as well as the clock shop. You in fact were inside a lab. Then when you looked up you saw a man you recognized from the story a young 'Dimitri Allen' looking stunned to see you there. As you started to rub your head hoping this was either a dream or something though knowing in your heart it wasn't. You then ask "Where am I? W-when am I?" He stared at you quite puzzled then says "You're at the Institute of Polydimensional Physics in London." Then he stated the year to you then asking when you were from to which you replied he then exclaimed "I-I-It worked. It actual worked! Haha! What is the future like? What new inventions are created? Oh I have so many questions!" you look at him a bit worried 'I can't tell him, not to mention how it could change how things are or end up.' then you final answer "I apologize Dr. Allen, but I cannot tell you how things will be in the future for it might causes a change or anomaly." He then ponders it then adds "No I suppose not." Then asks "Wait you know who I am?", "Well, y-yes I do." he then says "Fascinating!" with pure amazement "By, the by what is your name, If I may ask?" you then say "(Y/n), pleasure to meet you, though perhaps it probably be better in better circumstances. I really need to get back to my friends and time. If you wouldn't mind.", "Oh of course, yes, yes. Sorry! Its not everyday you have a time-traveller come into your laboratory." he added with a stiff chuckle 

"So how did you end up here by the way." He inquired. "Oh well believe it or not your machine; one of my dear friends accidentally activated it and well you know the rest." you answered. "DIMITRI!" yelled non-other that Bill Hawks as he stormed into the room, Dimitri immediately  rose to his feet. "Y-yes, sir." Bill then asked "How are things going with your machine?", "Quite good sir!" he said nervously. "Good! Who is this!" he added seemingly upset "Oh this is my-um-my new assistant (Y/n)!" Dimitri answered "Oh, well, I don't want either of you lallygagging we have to keep a very tight schedule." he then left. Dimitri then let out a long breath he was holding in. You could believe these were the two who would fight in the future though you cannot disagree with the reasoning Mr. Hawks seemed to live up to the horrible expectation you were expecting. 

As Dimitri was working away on the machine since this model wasn't finished you offered to help, which he accepted "Could you hand me the wrench.", "Here you are." almost immediately "And the pilers." which again you handed "Thank you and the-" you handed him the ratchet knowing he would need it next. "Oh, *clears throat* T-thank you! I have to say you know your tools.", "Well, I (insert reason)." you replied to his comment to which he smiled at you with a twinkle in his blue eye (due to his bangs are in front of the other one) which you smiled in reply. 

After you both final finished for the day and wiped your brow. He let you stay in the guest room he had near the shop if anyone need to sleep after an all nighter which you thanked him for and nodded. "Goodnight, (Y/n) and thank you again for your help.", "Your very welcome. Good night Dr.Allen." you smiled and went to sleep but not before a thinking about getting back to your friends.

The next morning you got up and went to the lab to see him already working away then he turned to look up at you. "Good morning, (Y/n)!", "Good morning, Dr.Allen." he then looked shyly down and said "Dimitri is fine.", "Oh alright, Dimitri." he then let a small smile form, from the corner of his mouth. You began to work away as well when someone came to the door. "Hello, Dimitri. I'm ready to work!" you looked to see who was speaking to see Claire. Your eyes went wide to see her there, the one Hershel cared for so much, ALIVE. Then all the thoughts of this time line and what will come to be rushed in a flash to your brain. You then began to feel worried to your stomach and your head ached. Whilst you were in your thoughts Dimitri welcomed Claire in and she asked who you were and he said the same as he said to Hawks. Then when he turned to you he saw your distress and went over to you. "(Y/n), are you alright?", you then tried to stand up but stumbled a lot "I-it's no- *stumbles again* Nothing.", "You can rest it's really ok. You worked a lot already. Would you excuse me for a moment Claire.", "Yes, yes of course. Get better soon." she said. 

As he takes you to the guest room for you to rest. "What happened? Are you alright? Is there anything I can do to help." he asked you as concern washed over him "N-no, its, well its alright really." you tried to lie. He quickly left the room as you try to sit upright feeling dizzy. For him to surprisingly come back with some tea and cookies. "Here, to help make you feel better." he handed to you with a shy smile. "Thank you, thats v-very kind of you." you say causing him to smile more making you feel more sorry. "If you need anything, I'll be in the next room. Take care!" he said by the door frame then gave one more smile. 'Oh they don't deserve this, what can I do if I stop these events then Hershel may never be a puzzle solver, he may never meet Luke or Flora or Oh my God! What am I to do!' you thought to yourself, holding your face in your hands. 

Final after some rest and a bit of sleep you go to the lab about three to four hours later pulling yourself together. Dimitri was still working away then saw you enter "Oh, Hello (Y/n) are you feeling any better?", "A bit, but I'll manage." you said with a timid look. He then got up "I've got to go get an extra gear from the other room, I'll be quick." then left as fast as he could. As you sit and wait, someone knocks on the door you then see a man with a red hat and waistcoat to realize it was Hershel when he was young; you quickly hid your face by working with head down and your back to the door and answered "May I help you?", "Yes, Hello I wanted to inquire if you know where Miss.Claire?", "I believe Dr.Allen may know, he will be here shortly." you reply nervously. "Oh thank you, I am Hershel Layton. Pleasure to meet you." he then held out a hand to you and without looking up you shook it. "Nice to meet you Mr. Layton. I'm, um one of the new assistants. If you like you can sit in the chair over there whilst you wait." then you gesture to the chair over on your left. "Well, thank you! That is very kind." then you both sat in silence to be broken with "Wonderful weather were having isn't it." he began "Um, yes; I guess it is though I haven't been out much recently.", "Well you should soon, after all this weather isn't often in London and it would be a shame to miss it at it's best." he said with a smile in his voice. "I'll k-keep that in mind." you responded. At that moment Dimitri ran in "Sorry, I was late I got caught up and oh, who's this." Hershel then stood up and said "I'm Hershel Layton, I've come to inquire about Miss. Claire?", "She just went home after she finished updating the calculation." He answered. "Thank you good day doctor, Miss.*tips his hat*" then with that left. You then let out a big breath of air.  Dimitri then brought dinner in and you thanked him and talked for a bit. You both actual got along very well, (some people would say as smooth as clockwork)  he asked you about your interests, hobbies and about yourself and as you did with him and laughed at some funny stories he told you about himself, and had a lot of fun. 

This continued for the next few days were you helped out and talked. You enjoyed each others company and what you didn't know, Dimitri was beginning to hold a candle for you, he enjoyed making you smile and didn't want it to leave. Which one day when he was reading the morning paper he found something that sparked an idea. "So (Y/n).", "Yes Dimitri!" you replied as you give him your attention he blushes and averts his eyes then puts his hand behind his neck. "Well their is this new exhibition at The Nature History Museum and I was w-wonder if you like to go with me. Since you've helped so much with the machine-", "I would love too!" you cut him off, to which took him a second to realize what you said "its okay if you don't- Wait say that again?", "I would love to, Dimitri!" you said smiling to him "Really?" he said with a surprised smile. "Of course, I would.", "Great hows tomorrow at 5:30 sound?" he inquired "Wonderful!" you exclaimed. "Than its a da- Its arranged." he nervously chucked after that mix up.

You both return from the museum. You couldn't help but smile and talk about all the amazing artifacts and exhibits you saw. And when he smiled so brightly at you, you began to feel your heart swell. But then remember 'Oh he doesn't deserve this no one does. He is so sweet, kind clever and wonderful! He is such an bright and amazing person, I even begin to think I lov'... "Are you alright (Y/n)?", "Yes, yes I'm very good. H-How are you." you questioned "I'm great actual! I had a lot of fun with you!" he responded. "I had a wonderful time as well!" you said. 

Over time he realized that you guys were getting close to finishing the time machine it dawn him that you were going to leave. Which broke his heart, realizing how much he was going to miss you being around, cheering him up, helping him, your bright smile, your kind heart and your wonderful laugh. He didn't want you to go. But then he understood that he loved you. He had to tell you even if you go, he knew you had to know. 

The next morning you got up and got ready. Then entered the lab to see Dimitri wasn't in sight, so you sat down with a cup of tea and a sandwich, then suddenly you saw him come in "(Y/N)!" he exclaimed, startling you to almost spill you tea. "So sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." he said and you assure him whilst wiping away the stains with your napkin "Its alright Dimitri." You then look at him with a reassuring smile then you notice he is holding something behind his back then "These are for you." he pulls out a bunch of roses in a lovely bouquet. "Oh, I- well- I, Thank you! This is very sweet of you." you said slowly accepting them with amazement in your eyes "No ones ever gotten me roses before, really thank you!" He then smiled widely "Also I planned a special day out for today; since today is my day off, so." He then offers you a hand and you accept it. He took you on a walk around all London, then went for desserts at a nice bakery then enjoyed them at a splendid garden. 

He nervously looked at you wonder if he should actual tell you then with all the courage he could muster took your hands and as you looked at him he averted his eye "Um, (Y-y/n) for the time I've been lucky in getting to knowing you. I've began to develop f-feeling for you and long story short. I-um -well, *I think I'm in love with you* (in a whisper)", "What!" you exclaimed. He then said louder and more sure "I love you (Y/n) and I know you have to leave to your time but I wanted to tell you and-" you then kissed his cheek causing him to stop in his tracks then stare at you in awe as you looked down and put a strand of hair out of your face. "I love you too Dimitri~" you said worried if he actual meant what he said. He let out a light gasp in amazement and a smile then graced his face. He then put a hand on your cheek causing you to look at him to see his blue eye looking into yours with pure joy then hug you tight.

____________________________________________________________

I left the ending of what you do up to you (whether you go, stay, warn them, etc.) for there are quite a few ways it could go which is entirely up to you, (my apologizes for I was unsure which way to go with) I'm sorry if it wasn't that good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
48K 954 80
NO ONE IN MY FAMILY READ THIS I might add some Darcy X reader And some Anne X reader ;) *REQUESTS ARE CLOSED*
64.9K 1.7K 20
I've had this idea for awhile and I finally decided to write it <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "This story is about a person named y/n just...
45.8K 1.5K 45
𝘐𝘯 2013, 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 π˜›π˜°π˜£π˜Ί. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘦π˜₯ 𝘲𝘢π˜ͺ𝘦𝘡 𝘬π˜ͺπ˜₯ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱π˜ͺ𝘀𝘬𝘦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘯. 𝘠𝘰𝘢 π˜₯οΏ½...