Dimitri Allen x Reader (As Time is Undone)

Introduction: You after the events of Unwound future go on a trip with hershel and Luke to accidentally be sent to the past.

____________________________________________________________

You were on a trip with Hershel and Luke to go visit some of the old sights of your cases together and decided to go to the clock shop. As you, Luke and Hershel final arrived, you all looked around the shop. You marvelled at all the magnificent clocks and mechanisms when you came across a rather interest machine to what looked like the time machine as you examine it you hear "Be careful (Y/n)! After our last adventure here they put Dimitri's time machine here to commemorate. Now I am not sure if it still works, so I think it's safer to come over here." Hershel said as you were going over to them, Luke accidentally tripped on one of the wires and jumpstarted the machine whilst you were still inside it you then yelled "PROFESS-" and were cut of then passed out momentarily. 

Once you've awakened you look to see that Hershel and Luke were gone as well as the clock shop. You in fact were inside a lab. Then when you looked up you saw a man you recognized from the story a young 'Dimitri Allen' looking stunned to see you there. As you started to rub your head hoping this was either a dream or something though knowing in your heart it wasn't. You then ask "Where am I? W-when am I?" He stared at you quite puzzled then says "You're at the Institute of Polydimensional Physics in London." Then he stated the year to you then asking when you were from to which you replied he then exclaimed "I-I-It worked. It actual worked! Haha! What is the future like? What new inventions are created? Oh I have so many questions!" you look at him a bit worried 'I can't tell him, not to mention how it could change how things are or end up.' then you final answer "I apologize Dr. Allen, but I cannot tell you how things will be in the future for it might causes a change or anomaly." He then ponders it then adds "No I suppose not." Then asks "Wait you know who I am?", "Well, y-yes I do." he then says "Fascinating!" with pure amazement "By, the by what is your name, If I may ask?" you then say "(Y/n), pleasure to meet you, though perhaps it probably be better in better circumstances. I really need to get back to my friends and time. If you wouldn't mind.", "Oh of course, yes, yes. Sorry! Its not everyday you have a time-traveller come into your laboratory." he added with a stiff chuckle 

"So how did you end up here by the way." He inquired. "Oh well believe it or not your machine; one of my dear friends accidentally activated it and well you know the rest." you answered. "DIMITRI!" yelled non-other that Bill Hawks as he stormed into the room, Dimitri immediately  rose to his feet. "Y-yes, sir." Bill then asked "How are things going with your machine?", "Quite good sir!" he said nervously. "Good! Who is this!" he added seemingly upset "Oh this is my-um-my new assistant (Y/n)!" Dimitri answered "Oh, well, I don't want either of you lallygagging we have to keep a very tight schedule." he then left. Dimitri then let out a long breath he was holding in. You could believe these were the two who would fight in the future though you cannot disagree with the reasoning Mr. Hawks seemed to live up to the horrible expectation you were expecting. 

As Dimitri was working away on the machine since this model wasn't finished you offered to help, which he accepted "Could you hand me the wrench.", "Here you are." almost immediately "And the pilers." which again you handed "Thank you and the-" you handed him the ratchet knowing he would need it next. "Oh, *clears throat* T-thank you! I have to say you know your tools.", "Well, I (insert reason)." you replied to his comment to which he smiled at you with a twinkle in his blue eye (due to his bangs are in front of the other one) which you smiled in reply. 

After you both final finished for the day and wiped your brow. He let you stay in the guest room he had near the shop if anyone need to sleep after an all nighter which you thanked him for and nodded. "Goodnight, (Y/n) and thank you again for your help.", "Your very welcome. Good night Dr.Allen." you smiled and went to sleep but not before a thinking about getting back to your friends.