Stay with me ||A BTS FanFic.|...

_peachyminmin द्वारा

"Stay with me...please don't leave.." "Sorry, but I can't..." ~~ ~~~••••~~~ Started : December 28, 2017 Ended... अधिक

Authors Note💕
Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
••Epilogue••
••Special Chapter••
• • Special Chapter pt. 2 • •
•• Special Chapter |Fantasy| (Last) ••

~4~

22 4 10
_peachyminmin द्वारा

'Namjoon's POV'

10:40 AM..

I looked at the calendar that is hanging on the wall of my office..

January 29, 2029..

I sighed..February is already fast approaching...

I was startled when someone knocked the door..

"Come in!" I shouted from inside so that the person who is outside can hear me..

When the door opened, It revealed my wife..

"Yz.." I said..

"Hi, I brought you some foods.." She said as she put a plastic of food at the coffee table..

I stood up and back hugged her facing a large window were you can see the city..

"I love you.." I said..

I heard she chuckled..

"Nado Saranghae.. (I love you too..)" She said..

"Let's eat and pick Yura.." I said as I hold her hand and lead our way to the sofa...

We eat together and laugh together..

After eating, we decided to pick Yura on her school..

"Are you sure?" She asked for the 10th time..

I caressed her cheeks..

"Babe, I'm sure...I have a off this afternoon so we could spend our days together with Yura this afternoon, so let's go.." I said and smiled.

I saw her frown fade away as it is placed by a angelic smile...

We went out the office, making our way to the elevator and pressing the 1st floor since we are on the top floor of the building which is the 30th floor..

So high..

Now, we already arrived on the first floor..

"Babe, stay here, I'll get the car.." I said and she nod and smiled..

I went to my private garage and get the car, making my way to the front door of the building where Yz is waiting...

I sighed..

I really love them...

I went out my car and escort Yz inside..

"You don't have to do that.." Yz mumbled as I also get inside the car..

I chuckled..

"Sorry, but who cares? I can do that since this place is mine..." I said and chuckled at her crimson red cheeks..

We arrived at Yura's school..

"I will gonna pick her up.." I said which she nod..

I went outside the car and went inside Yura's school..

Hmm, where is she could be?.

"Daddy!"

I heard a 5 years old girl--- wait..

"Yura.." I said as I bent down and lift her up and she giggled..

"Ho was school?" I asked..

"It's fine! Look!" she chirped as she shove her hand on my face to see a three stop of stars..

"Wow, you did really great Yura.." I said as I kissed her on her cheeks..

She giggled, we went back to the car..

~

"So how was school sweetie?" I heard Yza asked Yura who is at the seat behind us..

"It's good! I've got a three star!" Se exclaimed and put her right hand on her mother's shoulder so that Yz can see the three stomp stars..

"Wow, I'm so proud of you Yura.." Yz said and kissed Yura's cheeks that leave the toddler giggle..

I just smile while I focus on driving till we arrived at the fancy restaurant than owned by the Jeons...

If I mean Jeon,

It means Jungkook and Angela, well, Angela is now a Park...so...Nah...

It is Angela and Jungkook's restaurant..

I parked our car at the parking lot and got out the car first as I opened the car for Yz..

She chuckled..

"You don't have to do that.." She said..

"What if I will?" I asked..

"Aiigoo." She said that made me chuckled..

I opened the second door and lift Yura..

"Are we gonna eat here?" She asked..

"Yes baby.." I said as I closed the door and lock it..

"Why?" I asked..

"Nothing dad.." She said and smiled..

We went inside the restaurant and sit at the table near the garden..

Well, the restaurant has a own garden inside, The air is good and cool so that's why we picked there to eat..

"Uh, Is this Aunt Angela and Uncle Jungkook's restaurant...right?" She asked and I answered her a yes..

It amused me, she really remember things easily...

I looked at her and saw her red face.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" I asked as I put my hand on her forehead..

"I'm fine dad.." She said and smiled..

"No you are not.." I said and smiled..

"Yz, Yura is having a slight fever.." I said as I hand Yura to her..

"Oh, She is just like that Namjoon, we are the same..." Yz said and smiled reassuringly..

"Oh.." I just said..

"Yura!" We turned around as we heard a young boy called my daughter's name..

"Oh, Jungmin..What are you doing here little boy?" I asked as he bowed which I bowed back..

Aish, This kid is respectful...

"I'm helping mom serve the other costumers orders..." He said and smile, eyes turned into creasents..

This kid really captured Jimin's eye smile..

"Oh..." I said..

He bowed once again..

"Hi Yura.." He greeted..

Yura slowly look at him, still face is red..

"H-Hi Jungmin.." She greeted back which made Jungmin chuckled..

"So auntie! uncle! I have to go, bye! bye Yura!" He shouted as he walk out..

I turned to look my little girl who is now red as a tomato..

Aahh, now I know..

She likes Jungmin..

But I won't let that happen because his father doesn't have a Jams...

But, I can't resist their cuteness...

Aishh...

"Here is your orde--- Oh! Namjoon hyung!"

A high pitched male voice called my na--

Wait..

It is Jimin hahah!

"Oh! Jimin.." I said as I made a fist bump with him..

"Yura, go greet uncle Jimin.." Yz said as Yura nod and went to Jimin's side and grab his sleeves..

"Aishh, you are so cute.." Jimin said as Yura pecked his cheeks.. after that Jimin ruffled Yura's hair slowly.

"Hi uncle.." She greeted..

"Annyeong Yura.." Jimin greeted back..

Yura bowed with a smile and went back to her mother's lap..

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked..

"Serving costumers.." He said..

I facepalmed..

"Yes I know, srsly, why are you here?" I asked..

He smiled..

"I wanted to help Angela and Jungkook's restaurant since there are a lot of costumers coming and since I am having a break from my company..." He said..

"Oh...well, I think you have to go...Angela is calling you.." I said pointing at the cashier..

"Oh, yeah you're right, gotta go...nice talking to you..." He said..

"Yeah.." I said..

"Bye Yz, and Bye Yura..be a good girl to your mom and dad...okay?" -Jimin.

"Okay uncle!" She exclaimed that leaved Jimin to chuckle and walked away...

We eat our foods that the ordered happily...

And enjoying as Yura told us about her school...

I sighed..

February is approaching...

I hope everything will be fixed and everything will be alright...

I don't want to leave yet..

Because I wanted to stay...

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Annyeong! happily, mom allowed me to stay up until it's 12:00 so I could see the fireworks that will be show in front of our house..well, our house is facing a park xD so yeah..My ear is going to explode any min. now cuz the fireworks are ssssooo noisy..well, when aren't the fireworks are noisy?haha

And HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR ARMYS! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR THOSE WHO IS NOT ARMY! hahaha..

Please vote my story until the end! labyall!

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

125K 4.1K 31
Started: January 25th 2018 Ended: March 31st 2018 COMPLETED "Are you guys a thing?" "I like to imagine that we are." *** Everyone has heard dreams ca...
13.5K 560 26
"He is living with you now?" You nod. "Fate" "What?" "Don't you think its fate?" "Shut the hell up!" Started - 3rd September 2018 Finished - 31st...
21.5K 1.2K 37
"You're fucking spoilt, Taehyung. You think you can have whatever you want, just because you're loaded! You think you can just use me, but guess what...
MUTE | JIKOOK ✓ 星 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

81.5K 4.8K 19
❝would love to hear you mewl❞ °top > jimin °bottom > jeongguk [ CRINGE WARNING ] started : 13/07/2019 ended : 24/ 01/ 2020 © -STARGUKK | 2019