His Favorite [TomTord]

By BlueCipher0

The Red Army has made their move years ago, War raged throughout the world against them. Nothing worked with... More

Prologue
The Rebellion
Uniforms
Deal or No Deal?
Radio Problems
Danger
Starting Small and a Plan
Different Offer
A Start to Something Unpredictable
New Home, New Job
Blue Leader:Good Children, Others:Wild Dogs
New Uniform for Blue Leader
Tomi and Faults
How do we fix this? Oh wait, Red's Got It Covered
When Everyone Realizes Red Leader is Extremely Dangerous Because of Tom
Get Back to Work, I'm Busy
New Eyes for the Blind
Blue Leader, or so the Red Soldiers call him
Red Leader's Distraction/Blue Leader's Role
Play Time and Familiar Soldier
Drunk Accidents
Bubbling Emotions Are Never True
The Fury of an Army
Let's Talk
Watching and an Option?
Care and Relationships
Visit and Jealousy
Prepare Yourself
Experiment #999 Little Devil
Battle Outcome
Words Heal
Wrong Time
Escape
Searching "I Know You"
You're Coming Home
Reunions
Teasing
Don't Mess with Torm
Happy Birthday
Oh no...
Looks like Angry Parents, but is Actually Really Worried Parents
Please
Request of a Mother
Not the End

Origins/Missing Him

21.9K 632 1.3K
By BlueCipher0

+Location: Unknown+

"Dear sister, he is waking."

"I see, our leader will be arriving soon to speak with him."

Tom hears two unfamiliar voices as he starts to wake up. He tries to move, but he feels restrains round his wrists, the same can go around his ankles.

"What the-" His digital eyes open to finally see his surroundings. So far all he sees is darkness. "Where am I?!"

The lights flick on and Tom is met with two young teens standing across from him. They look identical, twins he assumes like his own pair that work with his own group.

"Who are you? Where am I?" He asks as he struggles against the restraints.

"Please do not strain yourself."

"You are at our leader's army base."

Tom thinks about the shock bracelet. "But my limit-" He tries to look behind him to see his wrists. The checkered shock bracelet is gone.

"We removed the pesky tool around your wrist. If we didn't take it off we would be delivering damaged goods."

"Yes, our leader wishes to speak with you Mr. Thompson."

Tom looks between the two, "How do you know me?"

The twins giggles as they look down at Tom. "The Yellow Army is our Army's ally, with our provided protection, they pay us in return with information." The pair part to one side when they hear the doors behind them hiss open. They turn their heels to face towards the door to bow. "Sir."

A man with a dark reddish hair with the brownest pair of eyes walks into the room with two other soldiers behind him. The soldier behind him closes the door as the head leader walks forward until he is directly across Tom.

"So this is the famous Thomas Thompson, the one who miraculously gave every army a chance to rule the world by shooting down Red Leader's giant robot." The tall red headed leader tilts Tom's head up by pushing up the bottom of his chin.

"Let me the fuck go asshole!" Tom pulls his head away from the other person's touch. "Just who are you anyway?"

The other army leader puts a hand over his heart and gives Tom a curt bow. "The names Connor Miles, I am the Leader of the Blue Army." He introduces himself politely making Tom suspicious of him.

"Blue Army huh?" That would mean this man would go by the real title of Blue Leader.

"Yes, and I believe you lead the Blue section of the Rebellion base, correct?"

Tom narrows his eyes as he looks up to Connor from his seat. "I used to lead the Blue section of the Rebellion group. Unfortunately, my section and I now work for the Red Army."

One of the twins hands their leader a cream-colored folder. He opens it to look through the files. "The Yellow Army knows a lot of things. You are the only one so far who remains an enigma to them."

"Luis Randel said the same thing, but I heard they managed to dig up some things about myself."

"Ah yes, like your monster. The one that resides in you since that purple monster first showed up in town." Connor closes the folder and hands it to the soldier behind him who takes it quietly. "Really now, why harbor such a dangerous little demon like that?"

"Oh, I'll show you little you piece of shit!" Tomi's voice grounds out with a deep growl. He did not like Tom and himself being with this army for a moment more. Their form shifts into their half monster and human state, ultimately giving the Blue Leader a view of the other in presentation.

Connor gives a whistle of amazement. "Extraordinary, so this is Red Leader's little monster. All the other leaders thought he lost you after you broke out."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Tomi could feel Tom confusion, but not as confused as him. "I broke out from Tordy?"

"It seems he doesn't remember." The female twin comments.

The male twin nods, "We should help jog his memory a bit."

The Blue Leader lets them as they pull up a video on the tv behind them. They type in a few access codes and were able to get the captured footages.

-Video Footage-

"Patryk," Tord says looking at the brunet holding the camera.

"Yes, Red Leader?"

The Norwegian man points at the camera with his right hand while his left one holds a clipboard. "What's with the camera?"

"Oh, the scientist thought we should document your man-made monster. They wanted to see how it reacts to human contact." Patryk explains from behind the video camera.

Tord shakes his head, "Fine, but don't get too close or else he might break the camera when you least expect it."

They both approach a door with Paul waiting on standby.

"Paul."

Paul salutes, not paying any mind to the camera Patrick is holding. "The monster has been quiet for awhile Red Leader. Some of the scientists were thinking it escaped."

"He hasn't, come on I'll show you."

The three of them enter the door to find a large metal cage. Inside the cage held a small, dark purple monster. All curled up, sleeping silently beside the sound of it's, soft purrs.

"See, he's just sleeping." Tord walks to the cage and puts his hand on the scanner. It turns green and gives Tord access inside the cage. He turns his head slightly to look back at the two. "Stay outside the cage. You can watch from the outside." Tord walks inside while the two soldiers come closer to the cage.

Tord walks up to the sleeping monster and picks him up to cradle it in his arms. He walks over to the bars of the cage and shows the sleeping monster to the camera.

"He seems pretty harmless to me," Patryk comments with a gentle tone so he doesn't wake the small creature.

Tord hums as he brings his hand to slowly shift the monster to show its face. It has one eyelid while it's snout is small, two cute horns poking out on each side of his forehead.

"Looks pretty docile to me." Paul puts his hands through the cage bars to pet the small creature. At the touch, the little monster's eyelid opens in surprise. It takes a quick defensive action by biting Paul's hand.

"And there's the quick defense reflex." Tord pets the little monster's head to soothe him into letting Paul's hand go.

"Pau are you okay?!" Patryk asks in worry that his hands are shaking the camera a little.

"I'm fine Pat, but that little guy has a big bite to him." Paul shakes his bitten hand to numb the painful feeling once it let go of him.

The little monster sat awake in Tord's arms, growling at the two soldiers. They could see that place where the one eye is supposed to be is not there. Instead, there is a dark black void not showing the back of the socket. Maybe its eye is actually all black.

"It's okay mitt lille monster. They are friends." The Red Leader got the little dark purple monster to calm down quickly. Surprisingly to the soldiers, it nuzzles their head against the crook of Tord's neck. "He's quite shy so he'll need some time to get used to you two. Besides me, I need some of the other soldiers in the base to watch him while I'm busy."

Paul scoffs, "It's like he's your new pet dog, but different if you get where I'm going at." He pulls out a cigarette only to get scolded by not only just Patryk but Tord as well.

"Put that away. This little guy is still a child." Tord scolds making his father stuff his cigarette back in its box.

"I'd never thought I would Witness the day you scold someone smoking." Patryk sighs and looks at the little creature who's getting cozy in Tord's arms.

Tord shrugs his shoulders and shifts the monster his arms again. "He can do something else which surprised me. I didn't think his biology through fully when I created him, just watch this." He leans down to whisper something in the creatures ear.

Paul and Patryk couldn't hear what Tord said to the little guy, but they saw the monster nods happily up at the leader. Their leader places him on the ground.

"It's gonna sounds like he's in pain, but he will be fine. He's done this a couple of times and I have never heard him complain about pain or at least whine."

The sound of bones cracking and breaking set them all, but Tord, off. The two soldiers watch with shock as the little monster shifts into a young child. He looks really familiar.

"Isn't that..." Patryk looks at the creature turned human up and down. "He looks like one of the guys you used to live with, but younger."

"If you are talking about Tom, then yes. I think it has to do with the DNA I used to create him." The monster child puts his arms up in silent asking to be picked up. Tord picks him up and holds him in his arms again.

"Out of all the DNAs you chose his?" Paul asks.

Tord walks over to the table inside the cage and picks up one of the medical gowns. He puts it on the small child to give him some decency. "I needed strong genetics and out of my old friends, Tom has the strongest among us besides myself. For shit's sake, he can shoot a fly perfectly while he's drunk." The monster child purrs, snuggling against the man's chest when Tord picks him up again and takes him over to the two soldiers.

Patrick hums at the explanation. "So what is the name of this project again?"

"AMC-R0. Army Monster Child, Red Project 0."

/Second Video/

The Red lights were flashing and sirens are blaring loudly.

"What's the status?"

"The monster has escaped, all soldiers are on the move to look for him and recapture, Sir!"

"I want him back asap, don't lose sight of him-"

~Back to Tom, Tomi, and their Captors+

Tomi body shakes as the second video fuzzes it due to an interruption that hit the camera. But he caught sight of his young self swiping at the camera.

"Are you starting to remember now little monster?" Connor asks with a playful grin.

"Shut up..." He remembers now. After he escaped Tord's base ten years ago, he headed to the city to hide. With that, he met Tom for the first time who fell from the sky for some reason he didn't know why.

He didn't know exactly what lead him to posses Tom, other than the fact he saw an older version of himself... but it probably had to do with their unnamed bond. Kinda like a parental bond he thought. The only reason he lost his memories was because of the mean guy wearing a stupid outfit.

'Tomi...' Tom says in a comforting tone to not stress Tomi's conflicting emotions.

Connor looks at the twins with a smirk. "Set up a video call with Red Leader. We found a way to one up him in this war for take over."

"Yes, Sir." The twins salute as they get to work with the tv and connecting to the Red Army Base.

One of Connor's other soldiers went up to Tomi to tape his mouth shut. Leaving Tomi with a muffled way of talking and reducing them to whimpers.

Tom's control of his body was given back to him as Tomi retreated back into their mindset.

+Meanwhile: In the Red Army Base+

Every soldier in the base is in full on panic and search for Tom. They haven't seen him since the shouting match he had with Tord.

Tom's soldiers were combing the whole base while Tord's soldiers took the search outside the base to the barriers.

Paul and Patryk worried about their son as he shuts himself in his office. He had been quiet this whole entire time, waiting for any news of Tom's disappearance.

Tord slaps himself on the forehead, "I'm so stupid!" He exclaims to himself as he pounds his fist on the desk. "Why did I have to say all those things to him?!"

"Tord..." Patryk's voice said from the other side of the door. "Honey, can we come in?" The tall brunet didn't know how to address this whole new situation. That's why he was brought to use those little nicknames he would rarely say.

Tord pushes a button on his desk to let his parents into his office. The two soldiers walk into the room, the doors closing shut quickly behind them once they entered.

"Son," Paul said with obvious worry. No doubt this whole situation was stressing him too.

"Any news on Tom's whereabouts as of yet?" Tord asks almost desperate.

They both shake their head.

"Nothing." Patryk sadly answers.

"Everyone is doing their best to find him Tord." Paul assures as he looks back at his lover, "isn't that right Pat?"

Patryk nods, "Pau's right Tord." He hated seeing two of his favorite people in worry. Tom had made himself one of Tord's important people in some way. He can only provide support with Paul's help to get them through this war.

Tord groans as he could only fiddle with the pen in his hands.

Knock knock

"Red Leader!" A shout comes from the other side of the door.

Tord had never been so fast as to hit the button on his desk to let the soldier on the other side in. One blue and red soldier come into the room panting.

"Red Leader," The Red soldier pants, "The soldiers searching outside found this near the edge of the barrier."

The Blue soldier steps up closer to Tord and his parents to reveal the item in their hands.

"That's Tom's shock bracelet!" Patryk comes closer to take it off the soldier's hands. He places it on Tord's desk for further inspection.

The Red Leader didn't want to believe his eyes, but it was evident this accessory is the real thing. He takes a look closer, "It's been tampered with," his fingers probing the lock.

The Blue soldier gasps, "Does this mean Blue could have been kidnapped?!"

"Hey now, let's not assume the worst. There must be another possibility." Paul puts in to lessen the worry of everyone in the room.

Tord shakes his head, "I think she's right Paul. Thomas can't leave the base by himself, all his soldiers are here. He can't leave this place without something holding him down like his soldiers. Otherwise, Tom would have no other reason to leave alone." He knew Tom like the back of his hand. Even if he did change a little, Tom would never leave people he was close to behind and in danger.

Another soldier barges into Tord's office. "Red Leader, we're being called by another army base! They're requesting a video call!"

Tord narrows his eyes, "What Army is calling us?" He had his suspicions this army had to do with Tom's disappearance.

"The Blue Army."

+Back To Tom+

Tom sat all quiet in his seat, his monster tail slowly moving behind him. The soldiers who came in with Connor messed with his gear.

The first soldier, he tampered with his VR set. Thus ending in an unfavorable manner since he caused his sight to go dark, but to them, they got a static screen of green and red. The words Error on display to show they broke the device.

The second soldier, she was kind enough to remove his vest and unbutton a few top buttons of his dress shirt since it was getting hot in the room they were inside of.

'Just great, I'm blind again and stuck in enemy territory.' He thinks to himself. Tom retreats into his mindset so he could at least find company with Tomi, leaving his body unconscious and unmoving.

"Tomi?"

"I'm in my room, Tom."

Tom walks into the abyss that is the shared mindset between him and his monster. He comes up to a dark purple door to open it up.

"What's going on outside?" His monster half asks as he gets up from the bed.

"They're trying to contact Tord. We're being used as a bargaining chip." Tom is met with an embrace of his monster half. He hugs Tomi back tightly in comfort. "How are you feeling Tomi? That really did a number on your emotions." He sounds concern.

Tomi smiles softly, "Geeze you sound like a mother should." He doesn't let Tom go for a second. All he could think about was Tord creating him from this man's DNA. He lightens his mind by joking with Tom, "I guess that means you are my mom or dad for real. Although, I think mom suits you more though."

Tom can't help but laugh which puts Tomi into a better mood. "I actually thought you were older than me though. It seems I was wrong." The brunet's eyes widen, "Wait- Oh my gosh you had a crush on an older guy. No less the Commie of all people!"

"Hey!" Tomi says flustered as Tom continues to laugh. "I think I'll move on from him." A sly smirk pulling at his lips as he looks at Tom dead in the eyes, "But that doesn't mean I'm letting you miss your chance with him."

Tom backs up from Tomi, "What do you mean?" He asks getting a bad feeling Tomi was planning something.

Tomi looks the other way as he keeps smiling. "Oh, you'll just have to wait and see dear mother~"

At this moment, Tom realizes he should deny whatever Tomi is planning. He makes a note to ask Tord about creating Tomi later if he manages to get out of this situation first.

"I should go back out, they might have picked up the call."

Tomi lets Tom go with a smile. "Say 'hi' to Tordy for me."

"Will do." Tom fades of the mindset, he forgets for a moment he's blind when he comes to from his sleep.

"-hold." Tom heard Connor says as he comes to hear him speak.

"Thomas!"

Tom looks towards the sound of the voice. "Tord?" He couldn't help but notice the worried tone in the other's voice.

"Blue! Are you okay?!" The sound of his soldiers is also there. "Blue Leader!" The sound of red soldiers exclaim from the other side of the video chat were also heard.

Connor steps behind Tom's seat, arms loosely handing around the brunet's shoulders. "My sweet soldiers found him passed out near your territory. So they brought him back to me for a chat."

"I call bullshit!" Tord's voice shouts in anger. "Let him go!"

"Such foul language, don't you agree Tom?" Tom doesn't say a word to answer him. He just keeps his mouth shut as he looks away. Connor pulls out something from his pocket that Tom cannot see, but the people on screen can perfectly.

"Don't you dare put that on him! I swear to the devil I will slowly torture you far harsh than in hell until you beg for me to kill your pathetic existence!"

Tom feels something wrap around his neck and strapped in place. 'A necklace?' He thinks.

However, he is incorrect. Around Tom's neck is a red dog collar with yellow circles decorating it.

The brunet can't help whimpering as he tries to struggle with the restraints on his wrist. He just wants to get out.

If Tom could only see, he would have witnessed Tord's furious expression. Behind him, soldiers of Blue and Red glaring heatedly at the man smiling behind their second leader.

"You asked for it."

+x+x+x+

More Fanart! I also drew two for this chapter. I made one of them a long time ago for Halloween, but never really used it. Here you go, hope you enjoy! I'm gonna spend the rest of my Christmas/New Years break making chapters while I have the time ^^

Enjoy Soldiers,
-DipperCipher0

This fanart cutie is done by @OpaliteStars

Thanks so much for drawing this, I really adore the art style because it's so cute ^^ This relates to the last chapter where Tom barges into the meeting room to confronts Tord.

This adorable sketch was made by @Haibisukasuti

The fanart represents the part where Tord tells Tom he wishes he was never born. As you can see, there is heartbreak hearing those words.

This one is the old one I mention about, I just added the hands to the shoulders which are Connor's hands.

And this art is done for this chapter, 1/1/18, it's supposed to be the last part where Connor is video calling Tord on his TV and Tord says "You asked for it". Tord's soldiers and Tom's soldiers are there in the back with Paul and Patryk standing on each side of Tord while he sits in his seat behind his desk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 71 13
#1 tordtom dec. 15 2023 *just checked lol* #9 edd june 10 2024 Tord has a secret that he keeps to himself, away from everyone he knows..he's in love...
205 3 9
STILL UNFINISHED 13+!! This fanfiction takes place in Wtfuture. Quick disclaimer, there are absolutely NO ships! So don't worry! ... This is an AU th...
160K 4.8K 34
Before reading this: Warning: This is a malexmale fanfiction, if you do not support or you don't ship this pair or dont support malexmale stories, do...
6.7K 147 31
"It's a surprise. I waited three months for this to be made and now, I want to make sure everything goes as planned. " The Infamous Red Leader has al...