For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! πŸ—£πŸ—£
U P D A T E
πŸ’Ÿ U P D A T E πŸ’Ÿ
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❀️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 30 : May I?

3.2K 106 3
By lovesickyuno

"YOU!!", Jinyoung said as he directed his index finger at Jungwon, yanking himself once again from Jackson, "stay the hell away from Jisoo, or God knows what I'll do to you.", Jinyoung warned him and he walked away, towards his car, raged and also worn out with cuts and bruises on his face.

Jackson caught up with his bestfriend and sighed.

"Are you crazy? Why did you do that?", Jackson said, disappointed.

"You're asking me why??!! WHY?!!", Jinyoung answered in frustration as he raked his hair back, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT BASTARD DID TO MY OWN WIFE??!! He deserved that!! Put yourself in my shoes before questioning me, what would you feel if someone did that to Hyeri?!!!", Jinyoung retorted, as he kicked a pebble, Jackson tensed up at the mention of Hyeri's name.

"I know how you feel and I'd feel angry too, but that's not how you settle things bro...", Jackson said cautiously. Jinyoung sighed and leaned on his car.

"I can't help but feel like what happened to her was my fault, and I know fighting like that wasn't the way to settle it.", he sighed, "But still, all I did for the past few days was blame myself.", he added.

"It's alright, and it's not your fault, realise that, Jisoo didn't even blame you, dude things happen.", Jackson said, "But do you feel better now that you've taken it all out on him?", Jackson smirked.

"You bet I did.", Jinyoung replied.

"You gotta figure out what to tell Jisoo though.", Jackson reminded suddenly.

"Shit, you're right.", Jinyoung said, "I'll figure it out, I'm in no mood to even go out.", Jinyoung said as he unlocked his car.

"Looking like that, obviously you don't.", Jackson snorted, Jinyoung glared at him.

"Do you wanna end up like Jungwon?", Jinyoung said.

"Whatever, I guess we'll just talk some other time, I have an appointment anyway.", Jackson said as he jogged towards his car.

-

10 minutes later, Jinyoung parked in the driveway, he looked into his rearview mirror, looking at himself, the bruised on his cheeks and on his eye and the cut on his lip, still bleeding, what do I tell her? Shit, Jinyoung, you should've thought this through. He cursed himself.

Jisoo heard his car in the driveway and she looked up at the time, puzzled, wow, that really didn't take long, she thought.

She made her way towards the front door excitedly, beaming, she opened the front door and saw Jinyoung, the smile on her face faded as soon as she saw her husband's face all bruised and his lips were bleeding.

"What happened?!!!", she said, shocked, as she cupped his face into her hands, examining his face, Jinyoung groaned in pain as she cupped his face, "Oh..sorry..sorry...", Jisoo said as she winced at the sight, "But what happened?!!", she urged. Jinyoung didn't have an explanation, he couldn't make anything up, Jisoo frowned at that.

"What happened? You better tell me before I make you sleep in the living room tonight.", Jisoo said as she sat down opposite Jinyoung, with the first aid-kit.

She narrowed her eyes at him, and he sighed.

"I got into a fight with Jungwon.", Jinyoung said cautiously.

"JINYOUNG!!! WHAT??? WHY??!!", she exclaimed, after that she sighed, she took out what was needed from the first aid-kit, she didn't even look up at him, she seemed disappointed.

"Are you mad?", Jinyoung asked cautiously, but she didn't respond, "Jisoo..", he sighed.

"I'm not mad Jinyoung, I'm worried, why'd you get yourself into such fights, and moreover with jerks like Jungwon, you could've been badly hurt..", she sighed, disappointed and also worried.

"What? Do you think I'm no match for him?", Jinyoung blurt out. Jisoo glared at him as she took out the ointment and applied it on his wounds, she pressed on his wounds slightly harder and Jinyoung winced in pain, "Ah,ah..ya, aren't you supposed to make me feel better?!!", Jinyoung said, Jisoo sighed and pulled away.

"I didn't say you were no match for him, and that's not even the point, I'm just saying you didn't have to get in a fight with him, look at you now.", she said, scowling at him.

"It was for you.", he said slowly.

"I know it was, and I'm grateful that you protect me all the time and care for me, but you don't have to get hurt because of me, I don't want you to.", Jisoo said as her face softened. Jinyoung just looked at her, "Jinyoung please...promise me you won't get into fights like this anymore, especially not for me.", she said. Jinyoung looked away and sighed.

"Fine, I promise, but if he ever bothers you then I'm going to have to break that promise..but I promise.", Jinyoung said, Jisoo broke out into a smile and hugged him, Jinyoung hugged her back, nuzzling his face into her hair.

They pulled away after awhile, and Jisoo cupped his face gently and frowned.

"Are you sure you don't want to report it?", Jinyoung asked, referring to the incident that left her traumatised.

"Jinyoung...I..it's not that I don't want to but we don't have evidence, no witnesses, no CCTV tapes..and as much as I'm traumatised I don't have enough evidence to report it.", Jisoo sighed.

"That's why they do investigation.", Jinyoung pointed out, he has been pestering Jisoo to report about what had happened, but she's too stubborn.

"Alright, fine.", Jisoo sighed, "I'll report it.", Jisoo said as she chewed on her lip.

"Thank you baby, that's the first thing in the morning tommorow.", Jinyoung said caressing her cheek, and she gave him a small smile.

-

Jiyeon was at a cafe, waiting for her bestfriend, she was on her phone, minding her own business.

"Where is he..? I'm so hungry.", she muttered to herself as she continued using her phone.

Suddenly, a familiar voice called her. Confused, she looked up and saw Taera. She cringed inside.

"Jiyeon!!!", Taera exclaimed as she took the opposite infront of Jiyeon before she could protest.

"Hi..", Jiyeon said awkwardly, she has never been too fond of Taera, not even when Jinyoung first started dating her, Jiyeon has always thought that there was something off about her, and when she cheated, Jinyoung knew that his sister was right.

"How are you??", Taera asked, pretty much in the fakest tone.

"I'm fine, um actually, I have to get going because-"

"Jiyeon, sorry I'm kinda late.", she was then cut off by her bestfriend, Joohyuk.

Jiyeon looked up at him, grateful that her bestfriend showed up at exactly the right time.

"Joohyuk!!", she smiled, then she turned to Taera, "My friend's here, I'll get going first, bye.", Jiyeon said, putting on her best fake smile. She pulled her bestfriend by his arm and went out of the cafe before Taera could even say anything.

After they were out, Taera scoffed to herself, knowing that Jiyeon still disliked her.

"Ya!!! Why were you late!!!", Jiyeon said as she smacked Joohyuk's chest once they were out of the restaurant.

"Ouch, that hurt..I told you..I had to run some errands.", he said still rubbing his chest slowly, and Jiyeon just folded her arms and walked off.

"Ugh, she's so fake.", Jiyeon exclaimed.

"You still despise her?", Joohyuk said as he caught up with her.

"I don't despise her..I just dislike her..", Jiyeon said, "How can she show up before me after cheating on my brother like that..", Jiyeon scoffed.

"Are you mad?", he asked.

"No, I'm hungry..enough about her. Come on, let's go somewhere else, your treat.", Jiyeon suggested with a beam and his heart started beating.

"Why me?", he asked trying to keep his cool.

"BECAUSE YOU WERE LATE!! CAUSING THAT WITCH TO TALK TO ME BACK THERE!!", Jiyeon said, and he chuckled.

"Fine, but the next one's on you.", he said as he gave her a small smile, and she squealed in happiness, wrapping her arm around his casually.

-

"Your face is finally better, thank god, we're going to go back to work tomorrow.", Jisoo said examining Jinyoung's face, "Perfect timing.". she said.

It was the night before work, the both of them were finally going back to work after a week.

"I told you..", he said as he pulled her into a hug, swaying them back and forth, Jisoo laughed into his chest.

"If you want to know.., no I didn't mean it.", Jisoo said after they pulled away.

"Mean what?", Jinyoung asked.

"When I said you are only my husband for the sake of family, I didn't mean it.", she said slowly.

"Really?", Jinyoung asked with a small smile.

"Mhm.", she nodded and he pulled her into another hug, nuzzling his head into her hair, and she hugged him back.

She felt shivers run down her spine as she felt his hot breath on her neck. Her heartbeat increased slightly and she gulped.

Despite things going well for both of them lately and all the kissing they had done, he has never touched her like that.

Jinyoung felt her tense up against him, he pulled away slowly, she was looking down at her feet, flustered to even look at him.

He took her chin between his index finger and thumb gently, gently lifting her head up, so she'd look at him.

She looked up at him, and the expression on his face wasn't anything like she has seen before, it was..different.

He glanced down at her lips and leaned in, attaching his lips on hers, he tugged on her bottom lip for access as she parted her lips and kissed him back, his hand found the back of her neck as he pulled her in for a deeper kiss, causing her to wrap her arms around his neck.

"may I?", he whispered into her ear as chills ran down her spine. She nodded slowly as she swallowed, she was nervous but also excited, she knew this day would come and she was finally ready. He led her towards the bed, "I'll be gentle.", he whispered.

And they had quite a long and magical night.

END OF CHAPTER

this chapter is a little naughty but 🙈💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.2K 35
[●~COMPLETED~●] Jimin and RosΓ© broke up.. And RosΓ© lost her memories due to car accident.. present.. RosΓ© was about to fall but luckily, Jimin caught...
16.9K 452 21
Teaser " Sir is the scandal is true?" " Sir did you and the famous song writer Min Yoongi really fuck last night. " " Is the video edited or not?" "...
21K 938 28
Jisoo shook her head. "I-I can't do this. Run on your own, Jin. T-The game's over for me." Her voice was barely audible. With that, she dropped down...
139K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...