ALL MINE |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Tagged
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

chapter 22

63.9K 2.9K 2.1K
By PotatoesAndJams

"Me and taehyung. We have killed people before."

Jimin stared frozen at yoongi while horrendous thunders emitted through the dark clouds outside. Everything went blur for a second. His brain couldn't absorb it nor believe it.

"Ohh~and u must see the victims begging for mercy while we torture them. How oddly satisfying it was for us." Yoongi said and laughed wickedly while jimin looked flabbergasted. He blood went cold as he started shivering slightly. His face turned pale even more.

"W-what -

Before he could even question, the older had passed out on the table. He stared at the sleeping male worriedly.

" i need to bring him home?.....aish" he thought and stared at the snoring male.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oof.. he's heavy." The pink haired male grunted and finally laid the older on his bed. He wrapped the blanket on the male and stared at him while thinking about the words he said earlier.

"Was it true?..." he muttered to himself looking at yoongi's peaceful sleeping face. Yoongi suddenly moved in sleep and swayed his hand to the right to turn his body around but it accidently bumped onto the side table making jimin flinch from the sound of things falling and crashing onto the floor.

"Aish.. this guy...." he thought and picked it all, placing it back on the table but stopped as he saw a broken photo frame on the floor.
The glassed above was in pieces but the picture inside was quite secured.

He inhaled deeply and slowly picked up the picture while staring at it with an unknown emotion.

"Why do i have a bad feeling that all this is indicating something..." he thought as he stared at the photo and back at suga who was sleeping on the bed.

"No matter what happened in the past. I hope you protect him now." He muttered to the male who was sleeply soundly. With a heavy heart jimin left the place later that night.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and flinched a bit due to the sunlight. He yawned with sleepy eyes but it widened soon as he saw a familiar face only inches away from him.

"Taetae hyung?!" His mind screamed as he realized that the sleeping male was hugging him tightly.

"O-ok ok jungkook ah ...calm down." The male thought as he felt like he was about to hyperventilate due to the intimacy. He slowly took taehyung's arms away from his waist and got up quickly, running inside the washroom.

"AAAAH why is my face so red??! Why is my heart beating so fast?!?!do i have a disease.?!" He mentally screamed as he looked at himself in the bathroom mirror.

"N-no no jungkook ah you are over reacting. You're ok! You're ok!" He whispered and patted his chest while shaking his head to remove his thoughts.

"I need to go talk to miri about my heart problem." He muttered and went to take a shower. After having a hot shower, he wore his school uniform which have dried from last night.

"He is still sleeping..aish.." the younger thought as he saw that the older was still sleeping like a bear after he came out from the washroom.

"Hyunggggg wake upp! Wake upp!" He chanted and shook the older's arm like a child. The lilac haired male groaned and opened his eyes slightly, looking at the younger who was smiling widely.

"I wanna sleep.." he said, dozing off again and the younger giggled. He got ontop the older this time and shaked him even more while bouncing ontop of him.🌚

"Wakeey wakeyy. We have school today. Wakeyy wakeyyy~!!" The younger sang out loud and taehyung groaned again, opening his eyes again.

The younger gasped as he was moved from the older's abdomen to his thighs now as taehyung sat up. But he soon started giggling as he saw taehyung bed hair pointing in all direction.

"Hyung get ready. We have school today." He said fixing the older's hair and taehyung just nodded sleepily.

The younger slowly got up and walked out of the room and taehyung lazily walked to the bathroom.

"Chopaaa!! Good morning.!" Jungkook squealed as the dog jumped onto his lap and licked his face.

"Lets make breakfast together." He said carrying chopa to the kitchen and they both started making pancakes together.

"And last the whipped cream. You put it like this." He said while applying the cream on top of the cake while chopa watched.

"Tadaa!~" he exclaimed showing it to the dog but the happy moment was ruined by a finger which took the whipped cream from the plate and wiping it on jungkook's cheek.

The younger gasped and turned around to look at taehyung laughing loudly. He whined before took a globe of whipped cream in his finger and moping it on the older's nose. It was now jungkook's turn to laugh and taehyung gave a him a fake glare.

"You little- hold on!" Taehyung grabbed the cream in his hand and jungkook gasped, running out of the kitchen immediately. However he barely got to the living room when the older tackled him from behind to smear his face with cream.

Jungkook screeched when the older smudged the cream on his face and the older chuckled at his reaction. Both the males were playing around oblivious to the another presence infront of them.

"Ahemm ermm." The sound of someone clearing there throat caught the males attention and both of them stopped. Taehyung expression turned dark while jungkook's was confused.

A middle age woman and man was standing infront of them with a poker face. The younger turned around to see taehyung's expression which looked horrifying and deadly.

"Taehyung we are back from our business trip." The woman said, her voice cold and stern. Her eyes were sharp like knives as she gave an icy stare at taehyung then at jungkook. But the younger was sure that if she smiled she would definetely be a beautiful and graceful woman.

"Like i care." The lilac haired male said and walked off to the kitchen to wash his face, leaving an awkward jungkook alone.

"H-hi. I am taetae hyung's friend." The younger said with an soft yet nervous smile and both of them gave him a small smile.

"Hi i am kim ji hyun. Taehyung's mother." The woman said as jungkook became shook at the information.

"Kim so hyun. Father." The man said with a stern look and jungkook immediately smiled sidely at them.

"Jungkook's lets go." Taehyung said coming out of the kitchen and handing tissues to the younger to wipe his face too.

"But hyung what about breakfast?" The younger asked while cleaning his face with the soft material.

"No lets go."

"But hyung I am sure uncle and aunty is hungry too. We made pancakes Mrs.kim. do you want to try-

"Jungkook i said NO!!" The younger male flinched and stopped talking as the taehyung practically shouted at him.

"Taehyung no need to take your anger out on that boy." Ji hyun said while taehyung scoffed.

"I am sorry. But does it look like i am talking to you?" He asked, voicing lacing with bitterness and a tint of anger.

"Why are you guys even standing here? Go in and fight like mad dogs like you guys always do. Go on." He said sarcastically with a bitter smirk.

"We didn't raise you to talk like this taehyung. Respect your elders. And its not our fault that we fight so much." So hyun said with a disappointed look.

"You raised me?" V scoffed.

"halmeoni raised me and took care of me. You both didn't give a shit. So stop taking control of me here. I can do whatever i want." He said angrily gritting his teeth.

"Lets go." He grabbed jungkook's arm and took their school bags, handing on to jungkook and walked out of the house dragging the younger along.

"H-hyung. Wait you should go and talk to them." The younger said as they stopped infront of V's bike.

"No. Lets go." The older said keeping his bag on van and inserting the keys inside, starting the engine.

"No hyung. You should go inside and talk-

"Are you coming with me or not?!" The lilac head snarled and jungkook flinched but that didn't stop him. The older was taking the wrong decision again and he wanted to stop it.

"N-no hyung. You should-

"You don't wanna come with me? Fine stay here with them then." V growled sitting on the bike.

"N-no hyung! Wait!" Jungkook shouted running behind the older but he was already gone, disappearing through the street leaving the younger all alone in the porch.

He sighed heavily and walked towards the house again, breathing nervously.

"You can do this jungkook ah! Hwaiting!" He muttered and knocked on door lightly. After a few minutes it was opened.

"Huh.. i thought you guys already left." Ji hyun said standing at the younger male in confusion.

"No. Taetae hyung left. B-but can i talk to you both for a minute. Please." He asked and ji hyun couldn't reject the innocent and humble looking kid so she nodded and moved away for him to enter.

>>>>>>>

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes and groaned while holding his head at the severe head ache he had at the moment. He looked around and sighed in relief as he was in his own room only.

"What the hell happened yesterday?" He muttered to himself and took his phone, turning it on to look at the time. He also looked at the side table to see a broken photo frame carefully placed on it.

"Aish did i break it?" He whined holding it as it was his favorite photo. He took his phone to see the notifications and frowned when he tapped on taehyung's message which was sent last night.

From V

Jungkook is staying over at my house for the night. He's safe don't worry.

The older's eyes widened at the message and he quickly grabbed his helmet and bike key, running out of the house like a mad man.

"No way i am letting him stay over there!"

____________________________________

Yoooo its meee😁😁😁

I wasn't planning on updating today but school aka hell is starting soon so i will get a bit busy. So yup. Wanted to update today itself

I am gonna miss my holidays😭😭😭

And i wanted to thank you guys for voting and commenting (is that a words?😅)  it really motivates me a lot guys. So thank you so much.

And All mine has 95+ k views... OH MAN HOLY SHIT. I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT.😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 HOW IN THE WORLD DID THIS BOOK GET IT. BUT THANK YOU MY LOVELY BUNS!

I am so happy and emo

Thank you soo much!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.7K 37
𝙸𝙽 πš†π™·π™Έπ™²H 2 ghosts help pick each other up in their darkest moments through their love for music, and each other. season 1 : finished fem! o...
556K 30.7K 26
Jungkook is a hella deep sleeper and falls asleep during his summer job of posing as a giant bunny mascot for a toy store. Someone mistakes him for a...
336K 20.3K 42
"You're mine, Jeongguk. Only mine. No one will ever take you away from me. Not even you, baby." In which Jeon Jeongguk decided to travel back in time...
3.1M 141K 46
[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk, a young leader of the most powerful gang in Korea, Bangtan. He is a bit proud of himself because he knows he can rule...