Goodbye Ain't Ever Meant A Th...

By JeanieCarroll

Sienna's been best friends with Brantley Gilbert since she could walk and a lover since she was in high schoo... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12-M
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17-M
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20-M
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23- Part 1
Chapter 24-Part 2/3

Chapter 6

1.3K 53 3
By JeanieCarroll

"Alright alright, I know what we can play." Brantley said as he looked at Sienna, Jason, and Kolby. For the last forty-five minutes, they had been trying to decide what to do. It was only 10 at night and their parents had gone to bed hours ago. The fire pit was still burning hot and it was an unwritten rule with them that someone had to stay up to make sure the fire was put out before they went to bed. Brantley sat next to Sienna, her feet resting on the arm of his chair.

"And what's that you big lug?" She asked, taking a long sip of her coke. She could taste the ever familiar taste of Jack meaning her brother had spiked it. She glared at the childish man who shrugged his shoulders. "What if Brant had taken a drink of this asshole?"

"That's why I gave it to you sis." He reasoned, he was more than buzzed but not completely wasted yet.She giggled at the southern twang that deepened when he was drunk. Lounging in his chair he hung his head back and stared up at the sky laced with the bright lights of the universe.

"Truth or dare." He spoke plainly like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"BG what are we 13 again?" Kolby asked, shooting the man in question a funny look. Brantley laughed as he kicked back in his chair to match Jason.

"It's always been fun!" Brantley defended himself as he shrugged his shoulders. She laughed at the bickering the men were doing. The cold summer breeze blew around her causing her to shiver. BG didn't hesitate to pull her on his lap and wrap his jacket around her, winking as he took another drink of his water.

"Fine, Fine! Kolby's the youngest so he goes first." Jason finally agreed, sitting up better and warming his hands in the heat of the fire. Sienna eyes met those of the youngest with a questioning look.

"Sound good to me brother." Kolby's wicked smile meant he wasn't holding anything back, "Truth or Dare Sienna?"

"I'll go truth on this one." She replied. He hadn't even asked her the question but she was blushing already knowing he was going to embarrass her.

"What's the most embarrassing song you wrote?" He knew the answer. After all, he was the one who caught her the morning she wrote it. He had laughed so hard when he saw her getting out of the truck in the clothes she wore the day before.

"Oh god. You know exactly which song it is. Walkofshame by Meghan Trainor." She covered her face, blocking the look she knew she was getting from Brantley. While it was one of the more embarrassing songs, she wouldn't say that 3 AM by Megan was truly her most embarrassing. A drunk night of texting Brantley had influenced that one.

"You wrote that?" Brantley asked as he stared up at her. She nodded, shaking her head and hiding her face. "I mean it's a good song, but not something that you normally would have written." She shook her head as he rambled. She knew he hated that song. He hated pop and that's why she never told him. Well, that and the meaning behind it. She thought back to the moment she climbed out of the old ford of a dear friend.

"Well well well, if it isn't little Rosey getting home from a late night booty call." Her eyes went wide as she slowly turned around to face the youngest member of the group. Kolby leaned against his brother's old Chevy as he smiled wide.

"No, that was not what that was." She shook her head, looking down at the ground hoping to cover the blush on her face.

"Rosey, you're in the same clothes as yesterday and it's 5 am. Trust me that was a booty call." He laughed quietly, flicking the end of his cigarette. Shaking her head she walked closer, taking the smoke from her hand and taking a long drag.

"Fine, fine. What does it matter Kolby?" She snapped slightly. Exhaustion flowed through her and frankly as much as she loved Kolby she wasn't in the mood for his games. He meant no harm, just teasing her and she knew it.

"Well three months of freezer meals to take down to Bama with me and I won't tell anyone who I saw. I mean I wonder how Brantley would react to you crawlin out of-"

"Fine! I'll make your damn meals." SHe said as she raised a hand, stopping him from going any farther. "If you wanted meals you could have just asked instead of blackmailing me you know. Brants with Amber anyways so why would he care?"

Kolby instantly went silent, shrugging his shoulders as he stared at the redhead before him, "Just know my brother is all."

"You hate that song!" She poked his chest with an accusing smile, "Alright let's stop focusing on my embarrassing song writing. Jason truth or dare?" She laughed as she stared at her older brother. She raised an eyebrow as he downed the rest of his drink with a hollar of 'Dare!' "I dare you to text Lee and profess your undying love for Kolby."

"Oh, that's cold Sienna. You know I love that girl." He laughed but pulled out his phone nonetheless, "Dear Lee, while our time has been fun, I must confess my heart belongs to another. Kolby Gilbert. I guess I'm following my sister in her path of lovin a Gilbert. I'm so sorry to have to do this but I'm running away to Canada where we can live together without fear."

"Oh geez, really had to throw me under the bus huh" Sienna mumbled as she took another drink her coke. Jason's laugh rang out through the camp as his phone went off, "What she say bubba?"

"Go to sleep you drunk mother fucker. Kolby can be your live in lover if he means that much to you." He read off, "God that woman loves me for some odd reason. She's right y'all I'm takin my drunk ass inside. Night guys." He nearly fell over as he stood making them all laugh. He flipped them off as he hiccuped. Maybe he was more wasted than previously thought.

"So should we keep playing?" Kolby asked raised an eyebrow at the two remaining participants.

"Sounds good to me." Brantley answered with his eyes closed. It was his idea yet he hadn't even had a turn yet, which was just fine by him. He relaxed in the chair some more, linking his fingers and setting them on her hips with his legs outstretched.

"Truth or dare Sienna?" Kolby asked as he tipped his beer towards her. He knew she'd choose truth unless it was B asking. For some odd reason, she didn't trust them. He never knew why he thought innocently as he recalled the time he dared her to break into the school. The time in which she got caught by two of the teachers having a late night get together if you know what I mean.

"What is this? Interrogate Sienna night? Truth." She answered, just as he predicted.

"How many partners have you been with besides my brother." She nearly choked on the drink she took as she stared at him in shock. He was playing dirty and he knew it. That smirk that nearly near matched his brothers played hard on his lips as he raised an eyebrow. She knew what he was doing. He was getting Brantly all worked up.

"Not that it's any of your business, but for the sake of the game including your brother three." Brantley opened his eyes sitting up as he looked at her. Three huh? Himself, Derrick, who's number three he thought.

"Brantley, truth or dare." Her beautiful voice rang out breaking him from his trance.

"Dare baby." He grinned as he shot her a smile.

"I dare you to go punch your brother for asking me such a personal question." A panicked look crossed over Kolby's face as he frantically shook his head.

"You know I think I'm going to join Jason now. Yep I feel that buzz comin on," He yawned a fake yawn and then ran into the cabin. She laughed loudly as she shook her head. Kolby was always trying to embarrass her. She suppose it at something to do with being the only girl in the group.

"Truth or dare Rosey?" He pulled her back against his chest and whispered in her ear. Chills flowed down her back as she turned into him more, keeping her eyes on his lips. Oh the things those lips could do.

"Dare." She challenged him. She knew she'd probably regret it but she didn't care.

"I dare you to tell me who the third person was." He laughed. He truly was curious who else had been with his Rosey. The last time he had Rosey in his bed was four long years ago. A girl had needs just as he had. Hell he had, had two relationships, which if he was being honest he was glad failed. Not in terms of being happy with failure. Happy that it made their true sides show.

"I promised him I would never tell so I can't tell you." She shook her head as she laughed. She wasn't going to betray her secret lovers trust.

"Awe come on Rosey Posey, you know I won't say anything." He begged, pouting just enough for effect. His green eyes were clouded with curiosity as he stared at her, but she wouldn't give in.

"Sorry but no. He was terrified that you would kill him!" She shrugged as she looked towards the fire. The embers were still light, showing the fire had maybe another half an hour before it was completely out. She missed nights like this. Even if Brantley was interrogating her over a past lover. She knew he wasn't upset. After all, if he was he would be a hypocrite and that was one thing he wouldn't be. Unless it was towards her drinking but she knew that was a place of worry.

"Okay, so he was someone I knew. How long ago?" He questioned her. She could tell it was bugging him to not know, after all, he knew damn near everything about her. But this was something she would never tell him.

"Started three years ago ended when I started dating Derrick and that's all you need to know. Oh and we never dated so theres no use looking at relationships." She stood suddenly and stretched, ending their conversation, "I'm going to head in Brant. Care to join me? Cuddling that is. I'm too beat for anything else."

He laughed before nodding his head, "You know we always give each other some time after breakups. As much as I want you withering under my fingers the way only I can, it wouldn't be fair."

He kissed her forehead, pulling her with him as he walked towards the house. She bit her lip and tightened her thighs at the thought. Shaking the thoughts from her head she followed behind him. He frowned slightly going thru a mental list of each one of his friends that had been single in the past three years. Rhett, Luke, Justin, Sam, Jason were all out since they were married. A smack against his chest brought him out of this thoughts and made him laugh as he stared down at the girl in front of him.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Whatever Gilbert. Get your sexy boxer covered ass in my bed and hold me." She giggled as she cuddled into the fluffy black comforter. Jason had to have put more whiskey in her drink that she thought.

"Night drunky." He said softly as he kissed her forehead but all he heard was snores in response.

Who do you think is Sienna's secret lover? Let me know who you think! You'll find out later lovies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A New Love By Shelby

Teen Fiction

26K 647 29
Ever since Shelby moved away from her hometown she has missed everything about it; the feel, the people, her (pretty much but not really) sister, Cel...
16 0 7
Sienna and Seth have been best friends for as long as they can remember, but Seth has been hiding something from her... His feelings. He has been in...
258K 7.7K 115
Best friends, partners in crime. Life long friends since they were ten. Are they ready to add hook up to that list? Stephanie and Brantley had a sec...
400 24 24
Payton and Ty have been friends since 8th grade. She eventually starts to gain a crush on Ty and Doesn't want to tell him. Meanwhile Ty's Best Bro si...