Begin Again

bocasmaries által

Selena Gomez is a 22 year old-fresh out of college and ready to begin a new life with her four year old daugh... Több

Begin Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
GO READ MY NEW STORIES
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
Okay For Real This Time, Sequel + New Stories
Spin Off Is Up
Did I Just Do That?

Chapter 24

13.8K 393 93
bocasmaries által

short chapter I know. Since its coming to an end, most chapters will be short. Also sorry for not posting, I should get my internet back soon! Also thanks for the votes and comments (: Chapter 25 will be uploaded maybe sometime this weekend!

Chapter 24:

Justin’s POV:

I woke up with the sun blaring in my eyes causing me to squint. My head was banging, and my body felt limp. Once I was able to open my eyes completely, after blinking a few times, I noticed I didn’t recognize the room—it wasn’t mine.

I looked around, until my eyes fell on a picture of Selena and Kaylie hugging each other, to what seemed to be at Selena’s graduation because Selena was in a cap and gown.

I was at Selena’s house.

In her room.

Now I remember. I got sort of drunk last night, and I came to Selena’s, in hoping of talking with her, to say the less, there wasn’t much talking.

We had sex last night.

For the first time in years, Selena and I showed each other that we still loved each other.

Too bad I couldn’t remember every detail of last night.

I groaned and sat up, wondering where Selena was.

I swung my feet over the bed and slipped on my sweats, but when I looked for my shirt, I couldn’t find it. I shrugged my shoulders and began making my way down Selena’s stairs, and into the kitchen.

She had her back facing me, so I snuck up behind her, but she caught on.

“Justin, don’t even try. I heard your footsteps coming down the stairs.”

“Dammit.” I said snapping my fingers.

Selena turned around smiling at me. “Well good morning to you.”

I scanned her body, noticing she was wearing my shirt. “Good morning to you too.” I smiled at her. I sat on one of the stools at the kitchen island and Selena came over to me wrapping her arms around my neck.

“So about last night,” She began and I became a little nervous. What if she regretted the entire thing? What if she never wants to get back together at all? There were so many ‘what ifs’ running through my head.

I cleared my throat. “So what about it?” I asked. “Did you, um, regret it?” I asked, beginning to stutter.

Damn, I haven’t stuttered since Senior year of high school—the only time that happened is when I got nervous—around Selena.

Selena looked at me shaking her head. “No. I didn’t regret it Justin. I could never, ever regret making love to you. I love you so much Justin.”

I lifted my head to look her directly in the eyes. Did she say love? She said love! “You—you love me?”

“Wow for a smart person you’re not that bright.” She chuckled. “Of course I love you. I’ve always had and always will. No matter how many times I told others, and myself I didn’t love you, it was all a lie Justin.”

“I love you too Selena. And I always will.” I said. I brought her closer to me so she would sit on my leg.

“I know that Justin.” She smiled and kissed me on the lips.

“So does, does this mean you will give me another chance?”

“Of course.” Selena smiled widely.

“And you and Kaylie will move in with me?”

“Now that’s what we need to talk about.” Selena said getting off my lap.

“But you just said you’ll give me another chance.” I said becoming nervous again and a little upset and confused.

“And I do Justin. But I want us to be together for a while, before I jump into moving in with you. I want to take it slow and make sure this is what I really want.” She explained.

“But we had sex. How is that taking it slow?” I laughed.

“Ok, that didn’t count.” Selena said.

“So do we get to do that again?”

“Maybe sometime; not now, we’re taking it slow.”

“How slow?”

“Wow for an old man you still have hormones like an 18 year old boy.”

“Well I’m not 60 so I don’t need Viagra.”

“And I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad.”

“At least on the bright side now that we’re back, I can finally live out my fantasy.”

“I’m scared to ask what that is.” Selena said laughing slightly.

“Oh just you know, just kind of like one of my favorite books of all time.”

“Fifty Shades of Grey?”

“Yep.” I smiled popping the ‘p’ and pulled her closer to me again.

“But I don’t work for you.” Selena said.

I smirked and she groaned. “That still doesn’t mean we can’t have fun on my desk.” I winked.

“You are so—“

“I know.” I said cutting her off and I brought her lips to mine.

I love the feeling of her lips against mine. It feels great knowing she’s mine again.

“But can we still talk about last night though?” Selena said pulling away and this time I groaned.

“You were stupid to be driving drunk; and not to mention so reckless!” She lectured.

Should have known this was coming.

“I wasn’t that drunk Selena.” I said and she started shaking her head.

“And it doesn’t matter Justin! You could have hurt someone, or even yourself!” Selena said. “Kaylie almost lost one of her parents; she doesn’t need a heart attack knowing she could have lost you.”

“I know, I know and I’m sorry.” I said leaning my forehead against hers. “I promise it won’t ever happen again. Especially now since you and Kaylie both are in my life.” I smiled and kissed her once more on the lips.

“Oh and also about last night, did I remember, or did you remember to use a condom?”

“That’s your problem buddy.” Selena laughed as she walked off and went to the refrigerator to grab a drink for me.

“Wait so we weren’t protected?” I asked beginning to become panicked. “Don’t get me wrong, I love Kaylie but what if you get pregnant again? I don’t think we can have an—“

“Justin calm down.” Selena laughed.

“Why are you so calm?” I asked confused.

“Because I’m on birth control.” She said and began walking up the stairs to her room as I followed her.

“Oh. But wait, why is it my problem about condoms?” I asked confused as Selena plopped down on her bed and I stood infront of her.

“Because I don’t need any since I don’t have sex, other than last night.”

“Wait why--”

“Ever since Kaylie I haven’t.”

“So you hadn’t had sex in almost 5 years until last night?”

“Yep.” She said popping the ‘p’. “That’s why it hurted.”

I took a seat next to her, resting my hand on her thigh. “I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“You didn’t that much. I just needed to re-adjust, and I was just a little sore this morning but I feel better.” She smiled.

I smiled then it clicked. “So you and Mason never?”

“Nope, not ever; I mean there were times we almost, but it never happened.”

“Good.” I smiled and wrapped my arm around her neck. “But if you didn’t ever plan on having sex, why are you on birth control?”

“It helps with my cramps.” She said and I nodded my head understanding.

“So does that mean for now on we can have sex whenever, wherever without worrying about condoms?” I smirked and Selena grabbed one of her throw pillows hitting me in my face.

“DUDE!”

“Hey I’m just asking.” I laughed shrugging my shoulders.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

172K 7.5K 12
They, trapped in a toxic relationship. She, slowly dying because of him. He, slowly dying because of himself. They, who love each other. She, who tho...
9.9K 265 7
~ I gave you my heart, and you gave me your dreams. ~ He is presented as a cold, insensitive man. He had his purpose and goal. But behind all those m...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
166K 4.8K 42
" It started as a dare and became the hard truth " Except this is an emerald tornado, which will break the rules, and destroy all the boundaries bet...