The Good Boy Stopped Us From...

Par CUniQue_Love

Third and final sequel to The Bad Boy Hit Me In The Face With A Baseball Bat Plus

Chapter 1- Better For Me
Don't worry. I'm posting a Chapter right after this
Chapter 2- Strange Feelings
Chapter 3- Feed Me Lies So I Can Cope
VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 4- Keep Your Mouth SHUT
Chapter 5- Male Fragility
Chapter 6- I'm Okay
Chapter 7- The Weirdo Cousin
Chapter 8- Through Billie's Eyes
Chapter 9- The Worse Ones
Chapter 10- Other People
Chapter 11- The Sarah I Met
Chapter 12- He Hated Me
Chapter 13- He Used Me
Chapter 14- Your Decisions
Chapter 15- Real Love
Chapter 16- Senses
Chapter 17- Blame the Cookies
Chapter 18- The Cult of Sarah
Chapter 19- Old Harley
Chapter 21- Romeo's Best Friend
Chapter 22- Happy Together
Chapter 23- The Truth About Hayden
Chapter 24- Without A Girlfriend
Chapter 25- Anyone
Chapter 26- The Good Boy
Chapter 27- Mekhi's Anxiety
Chapter 28- Now You Know
Chapter 29- Users and Abusers
Chapter 30- One-sided
Chapter 31- Bad Person
Chapter 32- What Is Love
Chapter 33- In The Act pt1
Chapter 34- In The Act pt2
Chapter 35- The Crimes of Another
Chapter 36- The Body Within I Dwell
please read
Chapter 37- Deal or No Deal
New Book: The kind I want to write
Chapter 38- A Loving Embrace
Chapter 39- Broken Machine
Chapter 40- Better Mekhi
Chapter 41- Goodbye Selfish Harley
Chapter 42- Sox
Chapter 43- Some Time Alone
message
Chapter 44- Stranger
Chapter 45- Alone
Chapter 46- The True Soulmate
Chapter 47- Shocker
Chapter 48- Love
Chapter 49- Accidents Happen
The Last Author Message

Chapter 20- Picture Perfect

2.9K 166 24
Par CUniQue_Love

Billie P.O.V:

I stared at Harley, along with everyone else, waiting for her to tell us what it was.

Her teary eyes met mines and I immediately figured it out.

She held the phone and turned to Leon with an indignant look on her face. I watched her walk past him, stepping over the guy on the floor.

"Harley," Leon followed her. "I can explain."

I was angry but I was also terrified of what was to come. I wanted to attack Leon and beat the crap out of him but my feet stayed planted on the ground. Something told me that Harley could handle herself.

She walked over my jeep with my keys in her hand. I watched her walked over to the back wheel of the jeep and put the phone on the ground behind it.

"What you doing?" Leon shouted at her but she moved like he hadn't said a word.

She got into my jeep and turned it on. Then she adjusted the rear view mirror.

"Harley stop!" Leon shouted.

She reversed the jeep onto the phone, crushing it like a peanut under an elephant.

"That's my freaking phone, you bitch," the guy in the ground shouted.

Harley shot a look at Leon realizing that the photo was sent to the guy. She glared at him then she stuck her head out of the window and looked at Leon's car behind mine.

Leon quickly waved for her to stop. "Harley. That's my dad's car. I can't get a scratch on it. Please don't do this."

She looked at him and jerked my car back.

Everyone winced at the crash.

Leon put his hands on his head as the front of his car became destroyed.

Harley drove the jeep back into place then she got out. She walked over the car and stuck the key into the side, walking and keying the already scratched up car.

Leon dropped to his knees.

I didn't think about how bad what she did was at the moment. I was just happy that she got revenge.

She stuffed my keys into her pocket then she walked over to him. She put her hand on his chin and lifted his head towards her then she punched him, causing him to fall in the ground.

The girl beside me was taping what has happened and I immediately thought about Flynn. "Hey could you send that to me?"

"Sure," she looked at me and smirked. "Just give me your number."

Harley walked over to me shaking her hand off from the punch and handed me my keys. "I'll pay for the damages to your car."

I smirked and nodded, but she looked too angry to feel proud of what she had done.

She looked at the girl, who's camera was right in Harley's face. "You don't seem to want your phone either."

The girl quickly lowered the phone.

The guy who got punched by Leon stood up. "You really overreacted," he shook his head. "It was just a stupid picture. Now my phone's f*cked up."

Harley looked at him. "Really? I overreacted? You invaded my privacy and I overreacted? What I did is far from as bad as what that asshole did to me," she looked at Leon, who sat on the ground with his hand over his nose.

I was about to pat her shoulder but she pushed her way through the crowd and walked into the house.

The girl grabbed my arm before I could go after Harley.

"Here," she wrote her number on my arm, then she looked at me with an alluring smirk. "I'll send you the video."

"Thanks," I nodded then I rushed into the house.

Winston shut the door behind me. "That's so they know the party's over."

I walked into the living room to find Harley standing over Sarah.

"When I saw the picture," Sarah frowned," I knew I couldn't show Bilal or anyone else, because it was personal. I'm not gonna lie. I still dont like you, but I'm not that bad a person." She looked at me. "And if I was, I'm not anymore."

I smiled and nodded at her. "Harley we should leave."

"No," she looked at me. "Broke a guy's nose and destroyed the front of his car. I think he'll be pressing charges."

"God, I hope not."

Jenny furrowed her brows at Harley. "You're handling this too well."

Winston shook his head. "How is she handling it well? She just punched a guy and jacked up his car. I admit it was pretty badass, but I don't think he'll handle this well."

Harley sat on the couch. "Well, I'm waiting for the cops. By the way, I bought you a Tony Stark collectable thingy with a big head."

"Wait," Winston froze. "Is it in a little box? Pop on the corner?"

"Yeah," Harley nodded, staring at the wall.

"Oh my God. I've been waiting to buy one of those once I got enough money. Thank you! I can kiss you right now."

I looked at him.

"But after today...that saying may not be appropriate."

We all sat in silence for about five minutes then Winston sighed.

"My parents will be home at one and this place looks mess."

"Let's clean it," Harley suddenly stood. "Get me a garbage bag."

"Sure," Winston smiled at her then he rushed into the kitchen.

Sarah stared at her. "Why are you doing all of this for him? You barely know him. You guys never even spoke until today."

Harley folded her arms and shrugged. "I like seeing people happy. It makes me happy. So, I do whatever it takes."

Sarah looked down.

A tow truck pulled up to the sidewalk outside.

I looked out the window. Everyone was gone but Leon was still standing by the sidewalk.

"I'll be right back." I walked out of the house and made my way over to him.

"Here to take out my front teeth now?" He looked at me.

I looked at the tow truck as it lifted the car.

"My dad's going to kill me," Leon chuckled then he looked down.

"How's your nose?" I raised my brows at him.

"She didn't break it...I didn't send the picture around. I hope you know that. I'm not that kind of person."

"Then why did you take it in the first place?"

"I don't even know...My roommate told me that she was too hot for me. Back then I didn't think about her as a person. I just wanted to prove that I could get any girl like he could. He said if I got her, I would be sleeping with every race he'd ever slept with and we would be even."

"So, you slept with her because she looked different?" I tried to contain my anger.

"No, I mean...The day I slept with her...it wasn't my plan to. I came over to ask her about Sarah and she was crying and she needed someone."

"You took advantage of her."

Leon shut his eyes. "I didn't intend on it. I just...I got so caught up in proving myself that...it happened. And then the next morning she was just laying there and I knew I had no proof that the night happened. So, I took a picture of her and left her for breakfast." He shook his head. "And she cried when I came back because she was so worried that it was just a night...I let Connor see the picture once and I didnt know that he had sent to picture to himself until his friends had seen it too... God, I'm a horrible person."

"You are a horrible person."

He looked at me.

"But it takes knowing that to get better. She wouldn't want to see you now but you need to apologize to her when the time comes."

He nodded. "I'm not asking for any money for damages by the way. She's right. What I did was much worse than a few scratches on my car. Tell her that I said I'm sorry and that I'll give her a better apology when she's ready."

"I don't want your apology," Harley stood behind us with a bag of garbage.

The tow truck drove away.

"You're lucky your car's being towed. I brought the bag of garbage so I could fill it up with trash like you."

Leon nodded. "My uber's across the street. I'm extremely sorry," he stared at her with tears in his eyes. "I will try to make it up to you somehow-"

Harley made a farting sound with her mouth. "Sure you will. Can't wait for that day to come."

Leon shut his eyes so the tears would stop. Then he walked over to his uber.

"Leon?" Harley called out to him.

He looked at her.

She grabbed a can out of the garbage bag and threw it at him. "Screw you," she pouted her lips. Tears filled her eyes.

Leon sighed and got into the car.

They drove off.

I walked over to Harley and wrapped my arms around her.

She wept on my shoulder.

"Let's go back to your dorm. I'll stay over tonight, okay?"

She nodded. "Okay."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

276K 8.3K 30
She loved him so much and he loved her back. They loved each other to the moon and back. But... Sometimes love doesn't always work out. No matter ho...
A Taste Of Life Par sincerely s

Roman pour Adolescents

83.8K 2.3K 40
Him: I hate myself. For what I did to her, for leaving, for everything. But what was I supposed to do? Love her while letting myself destruct? Now I...
Deliciae Par advika

Roman d'amour

257K 5.2K 41
2.7K 185 33
This is how my life changed forever He was framed I was in love They were after us So we ran MATURE CONTENT COMPLETED Comment, vote, share