The Good Boy Stopped Us From...

By CUniQue_Love

Third and final sequel to The Bad Boy Hit Me In The Face With A Baseball Bat More

Chapter 1- Better For Me
Don't worry. I'm posting a Chapter right after this
Chapter 2- Strange Feelings
Chapter 3- Feed Me Lies So I Can Cope
VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 4- Keep Your Mouth SHUT
Chapter 5- Male Fragility
Chapter 6- I'm Okay
Chapter 7- The Weirdo Cousin
Chapter 8- Through Billie's Eyes
Chapter 9- The Worse Ones
Chapter 10- Other People
Chapter 11- The Sarah I Met
Chapter 12- He Hated Me
Chapter 13- He Used Me
Chapter 14- Your Decisions
Chapter 15- Real Love
Chapter 16- Senses
Chapter 17- Blame the Cookies
Chapter 18- The Cult of Sarah
Chapter 20- Picture Perfect
Chapter 21- Romeo's Best Friend
Chapter 22- Happy Together
Chapter 23- The Truth About Hayden
Chapter 24- Without A Girlfriend
Chapter 25- Anyone
Chapter 26- The Good Boy
Chapter 27- Mekhi's Anxiety
Chapter 28- Now You Know
Chapter 29- Users and Abusers
Chapter 30- One-sided
Chapter 31- Bad Person
Chapter 32- What Is Love
Chapter 33- In The Act pt1
Chapter 34- In The Act pt2
Chapter 35- The Crimes of Another
Chapter 36- The Body Within I Dwell
please read
Chapter 37- Deal or No Deal
New Book: The kind I want to write
Chapter 38- A Loving Embrace
Chapter 39- Broken Machine
Chapter 40- Better Mekhi
Chapter 41- Goodbye Selfish Harley
Chapter 42- Sox
Chapter 43- Some Time Alone
message
Chapter 44- Stranger
Chapter 45- Alone
Chapter 46- The True Soulmate
Chapter 47- Shocker
Chapter 48- Love
Chapter 49- Accidents Happen
The Last Author Message

Chapter 19- Old Harley

3.1K 164 12
By CUniQue_Love

    I sat in Billie's jeep waiting for Leon to pull up to the house. The bass from the house was vibrating the ground and looking at Winston before, I knew he wasn't that kind of guy. This was all Sarah.

Leon's car pulled up behind us. He got looking completely different. He wore a bomber jacket and skinny jeans, things he never wore with Sarah.

He wasn't the only person who looked different.

Billie and I got out of the his jeep.

Leon's brows raised when he saw me.

I had pulled my hair back into a ponytail and I wore a black leather jacket, deep blue jeans and military boots. I walked over to him and smiled. "You look good."

"You look...ready," he chuckled. "Is this you being ready to take Sarah down or you just dressing like yourself?"

"I think it's both. A little more of the latter though," I smirked.

Billie stood nervous. He had been acting weird all afternoon.

"You okay, Bill?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Let's just...go."

"We have to wait for Jenny."

Leon looked at me. "Jenny's doing this too?"

"Yeah. She wants revenge just as much as we do."

"I think we should meet her inside," Billie rubbed his hands together.

"Billie," I furrowed my brows at him. "You sure you're okay?"

"I freaking will be," he nodded.

"We all will," Jenny appeared beside Leon.

"Hi," I smiled at her.

"Hi," she smiled back.

"Okay," I looked at the house. "Let's do this."

We walked up the front lawn and made out way into the house.

The place was packed more than I thought it would be.

Winston was running around the house shouting at everyone like the nerdy kid who throws a party in every teen movie.

"Don't touch anything," he shouted. His eyes landed on me. He sighed and walked over to me. "Hi."

"You look exhausted," I giggled.

"I am. This is ridiculous. I did not invite all of these people. I told my parents to go out so I can have a little get together with my friends. Sarah always does this."

I shook my head then I put both hands on his shoulders. "Dont worry. We'll fix this."

He furrowed his brows. "How?"

"You'll see. Just know, I have something for you later." I looked up at Leon. "We need to split up. She can't see us together. Not yet."

He nodded then he walked away.

Jenny walked another direction.

I looked at Billie. "We're sticking together," I smiled.

He nodded.

We walked towards the kitchen.

Sarah sat up on the counter handing out drinks. Her jaw dropped when she saw me. She quickly jumped down from the counter and walked over to me. "What are you wearing?"

"Uh- I don't pay attention to brands," I titled my head.

"This isn't like you at all."

"Isn't it?" I raised a brow.

She squinted at me. "You look different...It's the eyeliner. It's too much," she stretched her hand out the wipe it off the lower lid of my eye.

I grabbed her wrist. "I'm fine with it like this."

She unknowingly glared at me then she caught herself and smiled. "Fine. Do what you want."

"I will, thank you," I smiled back, turning around.

Billie still stared at her.

"Hi," she shrugged and rolled her eyes at him.

"You really don't know who I am," he shook his head," do you?"

"What are you talking about? Am I supposed to?"

I looked up at him then I looked at her. "Come on," I grabbed Billie's arm and pulled him away. "What's with you?"

He walked with me, looking betrayed.

"Billie, you need to tell me what's going on with you."

He shook his head. "Nothing."

"Doesn't seem like nothing to me."

Jenny rushed over to me. "So, almost everyone's gathered in the living room. There are more people there, especially her friends."

"Okay," I nodded.

Someone brushed past me and pinched my bottom.

I flinched and spun around.

It was one of the boys from Leon's room. He stared at me as he walked into the crowd.

Billie turned my shoulders back to his. "What's wrong? What did he do to you?"

I shook my head. "Nothing." We had other things to focus on.

I led the others to the living room, trying keep my mind off of what had happened.

Leon stood next to the speakers. He gave me a thumbs up then he furrowed his brows.

I quickly turned back. The guy stood beside.

He grinned at Leon making a motion as if he was slapping my bottom.

I glared at him when our eyes met. Then I looked at Leon. "Unplug the speaker!"

He ignored me, staring at the guy.

"Leon!" I shouted.

He suddenly started walking over to me. He pushed the guy into the crowd.

"What the f-," I looked at Jenny. "You're gonna have to do it."

She nodded then she started walking over to the speakers.

Sarah grabbed her before she could get to it. "What are you doing here?"

Jenny looked at me.

"You guys are up to something, aren't you? Tell me what you're up to!"

The music suddenly cut off.

Winston stood by the speaker with the cord in his hand. "This is not what I asked for!"

Everyone booed him.

"No-Shut up! Do you even know who's house this is? Who's party? Mine. It's my house and my birthday. And it's freaking ruined. I just wanted to hang out with friends and eat cake but Sarah had to throw another one of her massive parties." He looked at her. "You don't even care that it's my birthday. You just carry a calender with everyone's birthday so you can host another party. You live off of attention from everyone else. I'm not doing this anymore."

"Neither am I," I folded my arms.

Sarah furrowed her brows. "Harley," I smiled," I'm seeing a side of you lately that I've never seen before. Is it your monthly or did Jenny tell you some lie?"

Jenny smacked her hand away. "What lie? About you saying all of that mean shit about her not having an ex boyfriend? Or was it about her trying to steal yours?"

Sarah rolled her eyes. "I didn't say any of that crap. Gretchen, tell her what I said."

Gretchen sat straight on the couch. She turned white. "You... uh-"

"It's fine if you didn't believe me," I waved my hand. "It doesn't matter whether you do or not. I know I didn't lie, and that's all that matters to me. The only impact you've had on my life is you commanding me to run around for you after that one day when you asked me for a pencil in our class. You knew I was vulnerable so you got me to change myself for you. I dress the way you want and act like someone I'm not...And I'm not doing that anymore. So, this side that you're seeing, it's the real me. And the real me isn't someone you f*ck around with," I pointed at her.

She looked scared but when she remembered the crowd, she regained her cocky courage and smiled. "Well, if you know me as well as you think you do then you know that I'm not someone you mess with either-"

"Oh shut up," Billie shook his head.

"Excuse me-"

"Excuse me," Billie mocked her.

Everyone laughed but I could see that he was genuinely upset.

"You made my life hell," he pointed at her stepping toward her.

Everyone grew quiet.

Sarah stared at him with furrowed brows. "What the hell are you talking about-"

"My mom took me out of school in the middle of the year because of you. And for years I waited for you to call me because you promised you would."

Sarah's face lit up. "Bilal?"

I stared them both. They knew each other?

"You look-"

"Not fat and ugly, right? I know what you said about me when I transferred schools. And how you turned out. Funny we ended up meeting again. Small f*cking world...Why can't you just be a good person?"

Sarah frowned. She was about to say something when we heard scuffling outside.

"Fight," someone shouted causing everyone to run out of the house.

I looked at Billie.

He looked at me with the same worried look.

We quickly rushed outside and pushed through the crowd.

Leon and his roommate were wrestling on the floor. The roommate seemed to be hiding something on his chest.

Sarah forced her way to the front and stood beside me.

Leon looked at me, then he rolled the guy over on his back and punched him in the jaw.

The guy threw the thing he was trying hide on the grass and covered his bloody mouth. It was a phone.

Sarah walked over to it and picked it up.

"No," Leon shouted, a bleak look washing away the worry on his face.

Sarah looked the phone. Her eyes grew and her jaw dropped. She held the phone to her chest and looked back at me.

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"Sarah," Leon stood up. "Give me the phone."

Sarah stood still.

"What is it?" Billie stepped forward.

"Sarah," Leon stepped closer to her.

"Do you want me to see it?" Billie stretched his hand out to her.

Sarah looked at me. "I don't think anyone should." She glared back at Leon then she walked over to me and slammed the phone on my chest.

Leon sulked, shame forming a deep, pouty frown on his face.

"Don't let anyone see it," Sarah looked up at me, then she looked at Billie. "Anyone." She pushed through the crowd.

I held the phone to my chest as if it were a grenade. I felt the dozens of stares from the crowd like red dots from guns on my skin.

"Please, Harley," Leon clasped his hands and begged me to hand the phone to him. I knew it had to be bad.

I slowly turned my back to him taking a deep breath. I looked at the phone and my skin went cold with goosebumps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 185 33
This is how my life changed forever He was framed I was in love They were after us So we ran MATURE CONTENT COMPLETED Comment, vote, share
224K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
352K 23.4K 71
Sequel to The List Completed❤️
708K 20.6K 32
[Completed] She's back but this time there is a new boy in her life. Lets just say they don't get along. When Jason threatens not just her but her ga...