Back To You ( taekook X reade...

Bởi churroooooooo

falling for a stranger, good gracious -wayv Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Nine

730 19 11
Bởi churroooooooo

Y/n: Are we naked? 

TaeHyung: Um... I wouldn't say naked...?

Y/n: Nevermind. The better question is, WHY ARE WE NAKED?

TaeHyung: Y/n, Calm down.

Y/n: Calm Down? Calm down? I'm naked with a guy who has a wife. WHY DO I NEED TO CALM DOWN?!?

TaeHyung: Y/n, It's not what it looks like.

Y/n: It looks like I'm naked with a guy in bed. So explained to me what it DOES looks like?

TaeHyung: We didn't do anything. You were really cold. You see, your body temperature was dropping. I covered you with all the blankets we had but still, your body temperature was very low. I called a doctor and they said you needed body heat. So, you see. I couldn't give it to you without taking off our clothes.

So, he saved me? But still...he has a wife.

Y/n: Why didn't you just take me to the hospital?

TaeHyung: You told me not to, so I called the doctor here. He left a few hours ago.

Y/n: Oh, thank you?

TaeHyung: You're welcome? (He smiled ) Trust me, we didn't do anything. But, it's not like I haven't seen you naked. ( he looked shocked by what he said, both of us were).

Y/n: WHAT!?!

Does he remember? He can't possibly remember. It's been years and he lost his memory too. 

TaeHyung: ( he was a bit hesitant on what to say next) um..I mean, you know at the club. Yeah, that's right. At the club when I helped you from Jihyun.

On the bright side, he doesn't remember. 

Y/n: Right, Thank you for that too.

TaeHyung: Are you feeling better now? He didn't do anything to you, right? He didn't hurt you, right?

Y/n: ( sarcastically) Besides trying to rape me, he was quite nice. 

TaeHyung: I didn't mean it like that. I meant, He didn't....um...succeed with his plans, right? Did I come before you know...

Y/n: You came just in time. 

TaeHyung: Good.

Y/n: What happen to him anyway?

TaeHyung: He can't hurt you anymore.

Y/n: Did you hurt him? OMG! Did You...

TaeHyung: I might have punched him a few times...

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

TaeHyung: OK...I punched him AND kicked him a few times but that's it. I didn't kill him. He got what he deserved. 

Y/n: Good. Thank you again.( He smiled at me)  Oh right,  we're still in our underwear.( Awkward laugh) Go change.

TaeHyung: Wait here.I'll go change then  I'll bring you some clothes.

Y/n: Ok.

He got up and walked away to the bathroom. I laughed at his cute little walk. After a few minutes, he came back fully dressed and brought a big hoodie which he handed to me to wear.

TaeHyung: I'll go buy some food. Stay here.

He left and I just laid on the bed trying to remember what happened last night. Did Jihyun go to jail? He must have. I was so lucky Taehyung came just in time. If he hadn't, I don't know what I would have done. I would probably be dead by now. If I was gone, what would happen to TaeKwon or JungKook? OMG!!! They must be so worried, I should call them. I started looking for my phone but I couldn't find it anywhere. As I was about to give up I remember the one obvious place I haven't look, my purse. I walked over to the sofa where my purse was, there we go.  I look at my phone to see millions of miss calls from Jungkook. Oh God, he is going to be so mad. I quickly called him. After a few second he picked up.

JungKook: Hello? Y/n, why haven't you called. I was so worried. Are you ok? Did something happen to you?

Y/n: JungKook, calm down. I'm fine now. Nothing happened( You Lied). Just a little busy because of work. I'm sorry I didn't call.

JungKook: As long as You're ok. We missed you. When are you coming home?

Y/n: I'll come back home as soon as I can. I miss you guys too. 

We talked about work and how little Tae was doing. It seemed like they were doing fine, at least something is going right. After about an hour of talking, we hung up. Just then someone knocked on the door. I went to open the door and there stood Taehyung with foods on a tray. My eyes grew wide and my mouth started watering. I am so hungry. Perfect Timing. He came into the room with a big smile. 

He set the tray down and I started eating. He sat in front of me and just watch me eat.

Y/n: Aren't you eating? 

TaeHyung: No, you eat. 

Y/n: Take a bite. It's delicious. 

TaeHyung: I'm not hungry, eat a lot.

Y/n: Asih, why are you lying? I know you want some. 

 I took a big spoonful and shoved it into his mouth. His eyes lighted up. He started chewing as I laughed.

Y/n: See, it's delicious.

We both sat there and ate together, Just like old times.

TaeHyung: We're going back home tomorrow.

Y/n: Oh, really? 

 I was a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong I miss little Tae and Jungkook but I wanted to spend some time with him. Just us, like how it used to be...years ago. 

TaeHyung: You look disappointed. 

Y/n: Me? No. ( I shooked my head). I'm just tired that's all.

TaeHyung: Shall we go do something fun?

Y/n: Fun?

TaeHyung: Since you liked the beach so much why don't we go there tonight? 

Y/n: Sure.

TaeHyung: Ok. Dinner on a beach. 

He looked so excited. 

*TIME SKIPS*

TaeHyung: Are you ready?

Y/n: Yup, let's go. 

We walk out and drove to the beach. The weather was so calm. The sweet breeze. I didn't know what Taehyung planned so he just led me.

What is all this? This looks like a date.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.4K 1K 15
"I find it funny How I fell in love with you While hating myself"
10.8K 350 12
In which Kim Taehyung finds himself falling for his makeup artist.
638 30 12
.
22.7K 936 22
"i'm so sorry that I fell for you"