I'll Do Anything - Justin Bie...

jdbsmain tarafından

ONE OF MY FIRST STORIES ITS SO BAD GAHH What happens when Tyn , Justin Bieber's girlfirend , catches Justin... Daha Fazla

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28 (LAST CHAPTER)
End Notes + Questions !

I'll Do Anything (Epilouge)

792 26 0
jdbsmain tarafından

“I really did that?” I ask , staring up at Justin .

“Yeah , you were a pain” He chuckled , and I smiled .

“So what did it feel like?” He asks , and I furrow my eyebrows .

“Where do you think you were , when you weren’t here” He asks , and I think .

“I felt like I was taking a long nap” I said truthfully .

“I wasn’t dreaming or anything , it was just complete darkness” I say , shivering at the thought .

“It must’ve been scary” He says , and I nod .

“I couldn’t move , I was under major sleep paralysis . The only person I could think of was - “ I say , but stop myself .

“Was who?” He asks , tilting my chin up.

“You” I answer truthfully , biting my lip .

My heart fluttered when he smiled , I’ve missed his smiles .

I sighed , resting my head on his chest as we looked out at the sunrise from our balcony . I’ve been home for a couple hours now , but we haven’t gone to sleep .

“Was I the same?” I ask , honestly wondering .

“Besides the fact that you didn’t remember any of us , yeah you were pretty much your same stubborn self” He teases and I roll my eyes , hitting him playfully .

“No but seriously , how did I act?” I ask , looking up at him again .

Justin sighed . “ You were pretty freaked out in the beginning , you didn’t know anyone , and you basically went home with me . I could see it though , I knew you weren’t completely gone . You just did things that resembled your old self . I knew I’d get you back .” He said , caressing my face .

“Will you ever miss that version of me?” I ask , kissing his thumb that was sliding up and down my cheek .

“Of course , but I’d rather you” He said , making me smile .

“I love you Justin” I say truthfully .

“I love you too” He replys 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

143K 3.9K 40
Justin and Niall both get really drunk and have a one night stand at a party; they wake up in two different places them not even knowing they had sex...
6.5K 201 30
Y/n is in love with her best friend Justin Bieber. But his heart is stuck on someone else. When she uses Cute Hayes Grier as a distraction and to mak...
66 4 7
"You and me could write a bad romance." ====•>|| What happens when a group of young adults goes to a bar to relax when suddenly a young woman from...
144K 2.4K 200
This is the story of how Justin Bieber first took the love of his life for granted, but then proceeded to turn his actions around in order to finally...