Falling (Levi x Eren Story)

By AbigailDodd

Eren Jaeger was born into a small family, he used to get on with his mother extremely well and same with his... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12. 1/3
Chapter 12. 2/3
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.

Chapter 12. 3/3

3.6K 113 53
By AbigailDodd

{This is the final perspective of Chapter 3. Contains, lots of abuse, triggers and feels. 😧😭😣.
~Language
~Rape (lots)
~Abuse (lots)
~Attempted Murder
This will also be a long chapter compared to the others.
I hope you enjoy. ❤️}

{3 / 3 - Eren's POV}
The pain. The agony.
I just wish that I went and stayed at Levi's house tonight.
I couldn't walk, I couldn't speak. The only things I could do in this moment in time is think about my future and what lies ahead of me.

'H-hey. I love you so much...you know? But to answer your questions. N-no. I'm not okay. And to be completely hon-nest with you. I don't think I will...survive.

I don't want you to feel p-pity for me. I do-don't want you to start stressing. I want you to just lo-love me like you did before I got into this mess.

I r-really love you Le- Levi. I am so happy as well to say that Levi Ackerman is m-my boyfriend.
G-goodbye.'

I cried in pain. Emotionally and physically.

An hour had past since Mikasa gave me a beating.
Luckily, I am able to finally move somewhat most of my limbs.
Sadly, Mikasa is downstairs waiting for my father who'll be here in around 15 minutes.
Just my Luck.

I've been sat at the edge of my bed crying. Scared to do anything, in case my father had come home.
I was waiting. Waiting for the moment that he'll pick me up and take me to his room.

I suddenly heard a car door at the driveway, slam shut.
And the front door to the Living Room Hall. Open.
I ran to lock my door but it looked like my father had already beat me to it.

He stood at the door with fire in eyes.
"Oh, h-hey Da-"
He suddenly grabbed me by the neck and pushed me up against a wall. Which I heard my head slightly crack.
I sobbed from the pain.

"A little birdie told me that you were misbehaving... IS THAT CORRECT?!" He hummed then screamed at my face.

I gave him no reply.

"AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, WHEN YOUR LITTLE 'BOYFRIEND' COMES AND BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR FATHER!!" He shouted with anger and hatred.

I sobbed violently. Making him growl.

He suddenly let go of my neck, letting me fall to the floor. I soon, yet again whacked the side of my head on a corner of the bed-side table, causing more blood to gush through.

He suddenly grabbed my by the arm, gripping my skin and throwing me out of the door.
"IN MY ROOM. NOW" he yelled.

I knew what he was going to do to me.
I'm standing there sobbing. Trying to calm myself down. But I can't help but scream for Levi.
"L-LEVIII.... HE-HELP M-" My father slammed his hand over my mouth.
I tried to make a run for it.
But by the gripping of his hands.
I'm too weak.

"No-one can hear you, little boy... you can't run... you can't hide." Grisha said in a tone that makes you scared as soon as you hear the first word.

And I knew what he was going to do.
It seemed that it would always happen every time he calls me by the name,
'Little Boy'.

He soon ploughed his fist into my upper-jaw knocking me out.

I soon opened my eyes with a loss of breathe to see that my arms and legs had been tied to all four posts of the bed.
And my whole body is soaking from what feels like bath water.
And finally, I'm nude. Fully nude.

'Help me'

I tugged at the my wrists to try and release myself from this horrid situation but I found myself crying and sobbing from falling into a pit of death and depression.

"L-LEVI... P-PLEASE... h-help me..." in the end there was no point in screaming. It isn't going to get me anywhere. So I'm gonna have to live with it. Even if it's gonna be the death of me.

I cried. Thinking of how me and Levi could have been if I didn't come here in the first place.

I soon heard footsteps and the door suddenly open to see Grisha, with objects of which I cannot seem to focus on because of the lighting.

"P-please... let me g-"
"YOU DISOBEYED ME!" He screamed.
Streams of tears flowed down my face like waterfalls.

He soon grabbed hold of his shirt and ripped it off of him.
And did the same with his pants.
He soon quickly ripped his boxers off and walked around the bed to face me.
"This, Little-boy, is for not obeying me. You now have to call me 'Master'." He beckoned through my ears.

"Y-Yes Da-No, Master..." I said quietly through sobs, hoping he didn't hear the slip up.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" He shouted with a glare on his face.

'Levi, please help me.'

"M-master..." I stutter..
"DID I FUCKING STUTTER YOU DO?!"
I slowly shake my head until it was suddenly pulled back from the force of Grisha ramming his load into my entrance.

"AAH, S-STOP G-GRISHA. NO. S-STOP" I cried and screamed in pain.

He kept thrusting and thrusting and I kept crying and crying.
"YOU DISOBEYED ME LITTLE-BOY. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISOBEY ME?!" He shouts with a sly smirk.

I quickly tug at my legs to try to push him away. But the grip is too strong on me. Making me fall again.
Weak.

He suddenly picks up some items.
He firstly picked up a black, leather whip.
"N-no, no. P-PLEASE NO" I cried as he pulled the whip back and slammed it straight onto my scarred stomach, creating yet another rash and possibly another scar.

I screamed in pain, I sobbed violently.
I was left with 13 whip marks across my whole stomach.
"P-please.... n-no more.... Master." I whispered softly, hoping he heard the plead.

He pulled back for a second.
I thought it was all fine until he came and lashed one more final time with the whip, starting from the left of my body, going to the right of my stomach.

I screeched in agony and pain.
I cried from being worthless.
I wanted to die from being weak.

'Someone. Please Help Me.'

Grisha then turned back to me and rammed into me making me squeal in extreme pain from the load that had just entered my body.

He came a few moments later and slipped out to them be carrying on with the objects in the desk.

I was a mess.
I had my fathers cum, spilling out of my entrance.
I had whip lashes across my stomach creating new wounds and rashes and blood to pour everywhere.
And I had bright red tear marks from where I had been violently crying, wishing for it all to stop.

My father soon turned to have another object in his hand. Yet I didn't see what it was... until he lit it.

It was a cigar.

"STOP, N-NO P-PLEASE JUST STOP!" I scream as tears flow down my cheekbones and travelling down my neck.

He took a slight puff of the cigar and then went and took it to my neck.

"AHH, S-STOP N-NOW" I cried.
"S-STOP, IT BURNS!!" I scream.

"That's the whole fucking idea little-boy." He says in a monotone voice as if he's stating the obvious.

He then lunges the cigar at my arm placing it right against my skin causing the light to go out and a burn wound appear in the skin.

'I'll always love you Levi. Please help me.'

Grisha threw the cigar into the bin after taking one final puff.
He then pulled himself onto me and before I could take any breathe.
He suddenly shoved his dick straight into my mouth. Causing me to not breathe.

I started to gag and choke with more tears flowing from the corners of my eyes.

He pulled out and was about to ran back in until the door suddenly was crashed to the floorboards and I saw a bunch of police officers as well as one other.

My dad looked up and was suddenly shot with a taser and taken away
I was still shaken from what happened and who phoned the police.

The lights were suddenly turned on and I looked forward to see...

Kenny Ackerman.

I gave a sad smile as he ran up to me and Untied all the ropes that gripped me to the bed.
He gave me my boxers back and he slipped them on due to the fact that I couldn't move properly still.

The paramedics came 5 minutes later to check my injuries.
I had 4 broken bones from being thrown about and smashing into walls.
I had 2 burned cigar wounds, one on my neck and the other on my forearm.
I had 3 fractures.
And much more. Which is too hard to explain.

Once we arrived at the hospital I had many blood checks and was give medication for pain, anxiety and depression as well as some sleeping pills in case.

Once they were all done, it was around 6-7pm and that is when I finally had a conversation with Kenny.
"You're so brave, you know that Eren?"
I gave another sad-smile "I-i guess s-so..." I look down.

-
Why can't I talk to anyone.
-

"Oh, I got you a whiteboard and pen, so you can draw and obviously talk to us in case you're struggling."

I nod as a thankyou.
Kenny grabs the whiteboard and passes it to me with the pen.

I quickly scribble down words.
How is Levi?

He chuckles slightly,
"as soon as you get here, the first This you ask is how my son is... how cute."

I look at him with a 'really?' Face.
He laughs.

"He's doing well... I guess... you can check for yourself." He replies.

I give a questioning look until I look at the door to see Kuchel, with Levi holding her hand. Although as soon I see him, we both finally smile for the first time tonight.

I was so happy to have him back
I was finally safe.

Or so I thought.

{FINALLY, All 3 perspectives of Chapter 12, are complete. Jeez that was upsetting. But it ended well, kinda. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it's taken a long time to create this one let alone this one 😱.

Anyways if you guys are interested in Teacher x Student 😂 I am writing another story called
'The Teacher's Secret'
(Which isn't really a secret since Hanji and Erwin know...)
It's about Teacher Levi who falls in love with Student Eren... etc.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And next We'll be back to normal chapters and not split into perspectives.
Words - 1857
~A ❤️}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321 2 25
Attending Maria High as a freshman, Eren Jaeger is a young boy, and lives with his adopted sister Mikasa and their best friend Armin. They both thoug...
5.1K 192 35
Levi Ackerman, a man who has been in the modeling business since the age of fourteen, has grown tired of the usual jobs he takes on. Before entering...
245K 8.8K 48
Eren is depressed. His mom has died, his father has left him to fend for himself. And his best friend Mikasa has abandoned him due to her homophobia...
351K 15.2K 21
It's obvious. Levi has some issues. Anger issues, that is. His mom feels like it needs to be noted, and fix it. And of course, Levi's mother decides...