Off Limits

By Thesweetvillainess

"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between u... More

1.The consequences of drinking
A word from the author
2.A moonlight stroll
3.The date
4.The park
5.Coming clean
6.Trey Williams?
7.Damon Stark
8.You will be mine
9.His new office
10.Watching her
11.Lunch
12.Resisting him
13.Luca
15.Unwanted attention
16.The bodyguard
17.Dreaming about him
18.A flight and a stormy night
19.Comfort
20.The beach
21.Caught
22.Back in town
23.Jonathan Stark
24.Save me beautiful
25.The yatch
26.I love you
27.Private Number
28.Secret admirer from hell
29.No longer a secret
30.Let's talk about this like businessmen
31.The Stalker's Identity
Hi
32.Crazy person
33.Candles,rose petals and a ring
Bonus Chapter 1
Jayden's Book is Out

14.Dinner and a movie

12.2K 360 19
By Thesweetvillainess

ANDREA CASTRO'S P.O.V.

The night was warm and calm.There were many Newyorkers out and about laughing as they admire the enchanting and busy streets of Manhattan.

Luca's sleek red Maserati pulled up at the front of the restaurant. A very familiar restaurant .A restaurant I had been to before.The same one Damon took me to on our first date.Surely the universe had to be conspiring against me.

Like the gentleman he is,my date opened the car door for me.He gave the car keys to the valet and we went inside and we were directed to our table. Oh God. It was the same exact table Damon and I sat at last time.

I'm not one to swear but this seems like an appropriate moment...Oh shit.

It only reminded me of Damon.The point of going on a date with Luca was to see if we have a future together as more than friend and to move on from Damon.It. How was it supposed to do that when all i could think of was him ?

I struggled hard to get him off my mind but all of my attempts proved futile.

Luca must've noticed my discomfort and unease.

"What's wrong? Don't you like the restaurant ?"

"Of course I do...its just that...I've had a long day,how about we ordering " I am such a bad lier.

"You're lying Andrea "

"Can we just order?" I snapped "...I'm sorry "

He accepted my apology and we ordered.We chatted about the embarrassing things we did when we were younger.To me it felt like two friends having dinner together,I am not certain the feeling was mutual.

The date might have been in the same place at the same time of night as the one I had with Damon but believe me when I say this it was completely different from it.There were simply no sparks,no tingles on my skin as we touched.None ,none at all.Whenever I was with Damon my heart would race,the good kind of grace,it would feel like we were the only people on the planet,time was stop,reality would seize to exist and it was just...us.

With Luca,I just couldn't see him as anything other than a brother.He's handsome,built,sexy but I didn't feel the like him that way.

Why am I judging so soon?

The date wasn't even an hour in I was already taking the role of judge,jury executioner of the date.So I switched the roles and gave myself a court order to focus all on my date.My sweet and handsome date.

Look at him,his high cheekbones,long and dark hair he's obviously attractive,not as attractive as...no stop it Andrea,bad girl.

***

I couldn't take being in that restaurant anymore so I told Luca I was stuffed and that we should skip desert.The memories were just overwhelming for me.Knowing that less than two months I was sat at that table looking into the eyes of the man my heart cried out for but brain disapproved of wasn't exactly helping my appetite.

"What movie would you like to see?"

"Ummh...Jumanji looks good, Kai and Daniel told me it's good " Daniel and Kai had watched it and told me it was good and that it had the rock.Those two act like hormonal teenage girls sometimes,no,I take it back,all the time.You should've seen them go on and on about the movie completely forgetting the fact that they were together.

"Perfect...remember when we were younger and we would watch adventure movies in my tree house."It's was really fun.Dad never let me have a tree house because he believed I would get hurt so whenever I went to Luca's house I liked to spend time in amazing tree house.It was loaded with all kinds of tech but what would you expect from the son of a major tech mogal and inventor.

***

Kai ,you're so gonna pay for this.

My feet were killing me from wearing heels all day then changing into another pair of stilettos for the date.Guess who kept telling me to put them on for the date. Idiot .Now I could barely walk.We were walking out of the cinema to the car.Luca had said the his driver would bring the car.Right now I was just trying not to fall flat on my face.It's happened before and not as long ago as I'd like it to be.

"You know,you're not fooling anybody Andrea "Luca spoke in a taunting tone.

"What do you me-"before I could finish my question he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder."Put me down this instant "

"Ummh...let me think about it,no " people were watching but I knew the last thing Luca would do is comply to my order.Even after using my tiny fists to try and hit his back.He was completely unaffected by my hits.God,i need to start working out.

His driver was standing next to the car and he handed the keys to Luca and walked away from us.We got into the car and headed back to my apartment which was at close proximity with the movie theatre we had just been at.

I felt like we were being followed or watched.Who could possibly be following us?

Some killer?

Stop it Andrea.You're being paranoid.

I decided to shrug it off hoping it was just my imagination.It would't be the first time my head came up with crazy ideas.I couldnt let my wild imagination get the best of me.

***

It was rather late by the time we got to my house but i was the only one who took notice of the time.Many were still out doing god knows what at that hour.I happen to live in one of the safest and most peaceful and quietest places in the big apple but it was pretty loud if you ask me.You can only imagine my reaction if i happen to go to another part of town.

We were standing outside my front door.The date had been good,a few awkward moments here and there but a large part of it was good.

Then it got awkward again.

"You wanna come inside?" I asked.As much as that sounds like me asking him to 'spend the night' like they do in the movies I was simply being polite.I had no intention of this going further than hug.I never go further than that on a first date.

But you did with Damon.You practically dry humped him right there. I thought.That was different.

How so?

My mental battle with myself was distupted when the man spoke.

"No thank you,well I should get going" he stepped closer to me and almost immediately,I tensed.Was i supposed to hug him,kiss him,give him a light peck on the cheek?Who knew houng on a date with your best friend of almost sixteen years would be so awkward?Not me.

"Yoy should...well...bye "I turned hurriedly and proceeded to enter my apartment but was stopped by Luca's deep voice.

"Wait "turning around to face a smirking Luca," you have an eyelash on your cheek" oh thank god.I thought he was gonna kiss me "let me get it"

Using his thumb he removed the small eye lash and showed it to me telling me to make a wish.He knew I was one who believed in such...fairy tales ever since I was younger.

He bid me goodnight and left.I was alone with just my thoughts and nothing else but not for long did I get the peace and quiet I expected for not more than ten minutes later i recieved a call on the landline.

"Why!?" Frankly I am kind of disappointed in myself for not seeing this coming.Kai's voice was filled with disappointment and a dash of anger."You shouldn't have answered this call Andrea "

"And why not"

"You are supposed to be on your date"

"But it ended "

"Then your supposed to be at your date's apartment in his bed with him..need I explain further"

"Eww no!"

"Andrea either you f*** him or I will do it for you"he threatened harshly.

"Hey!!! I'm right here Kai"shouted Danny on the other end of the call.To be honest I was amused at them and their antics especially Kai.To conversation between them that followed made me chuckled.Those two were truly made for each other.

"Ok,did you at least kiss?" He asked after their comedy of an arguement which I enjoyed listening to.

"No,I couldn't"

Then it came to me.I realised I couldn't not only because of the strong friendship he and I had built but because of the stronger feelings i had for Damon.

He had stolen my heart.

---------------

I am not proud of this chapter.

Summary of what Andrea feels;she just can't get over Damon and now she has just realized that her feelings for him are stronger than she thought.

Does Luca still have a chance?

If they really were being followed,who was it?

Keep reading to find out.

-Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
1.2M 33K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
3.2M 78.4K 92
"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I feel electricity through my whole body...
319K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...