The Blind Piano

By TianaStyles94

"I hate women you know but you are the only exception" He hates women then how did she become the only except... More

Intro .
1.
2
3
4
5
6
7.
8.
9
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31.
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 *
58
59
60
Epilogue
More books

47

202 12 0
By TianaStyles94

"I am crazily and madly in love with my best freaking friend. Harry styles"

For minute there is silence. And then he starts kissing my forehead non stop.

"Oh my gosh. I love you. I love you. I love you"  he says and clings onto me.

I hold him tight as I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck. I start to feel another presence beside of me. Like someone touching my hand.

"That's my girl" I hear a whisper but it's not from Harry

No its from Tyler.His presence slowly start to fade and I know his soul will now rest in peace.

"I forgive you Tyler" I say in my mind

I cherish the moment as I hold Harry in my arms.

"I'd never thought I'd find love, You'll love me, I'll love you, I'll have a girlfriend. I never expected any of it" I hear Harry say

"Oh So I'm your girlfriend now?" I tease

"W-why you don't wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously and pulls away

"Of course I do boyfriend"

He holds my hand and kisses my knuckles. I chuckle but deep down I enjoy the feeling of his lips. I yawn feeling sleepy again.

"Lets sleep" he says

"Hear?"

"Yes. I loved sleeping here. Its very breezy"

I nod and lie down. I snuggle up close to him and soon I doze of into my dream world.

_________________________

Next day......

"Hannah is coming to pick me up" I tell him as he leads me out of his house

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm going shopping with her" I lie

Actually I have a plan. A surprise for him. Little a little date and Hannah is going to help me.

"I'll take you shopping" He whines

"I'm going to spend some sibling time with her"

"But I wanna cuddle with you"

Gosh he is so stubborn but i like it.

By the time I could answer another voice does

"Hey guys" I hear Hannah say

"Hey. The person who is gonna steal my girlfriend from me" Harry says trying to sound rude but I know he didn't mean it though cuz He is fond of her.

"What? Girlfriend?" She gasps

"Yep she accepted my love yesterday. So we are a thing now" Harry says happily

"Wow congrats" she pulls us into a quick group hug

"Thanks"

"So Hannah ready to go shopping?" I ask and smirk

"Uh? Oh ah yeah . yes . lets leave"

I turn to Harry and he kisses my cheeks.

"Bye bye. Don't have too much of fun without me" He says

I chuckle and hug him

I wave to him before Hannah pulls me and takes me into the car. She starts the car and we scream goodbye to Harry.

"So tell me everything that happened yesterday without leaving a thing" She says.

I nod and start filling her with details about yesterday.

"The poor thing got crazy when you went missing. We searched for you for ages you know. Till I finally thought about Tyler's house and I told Harry to check there"

"I'm sorry"

"Its ok. Have you told Mum and Dad?"

"Yes. This morning I explained everything to them. They were very happy that I found love again. Its a good thing they really like Harry."

"Yeah he's a nice lad"

"Yeah. So about my plan. I want to set up a camp for us both tonight."

"Wow. That's so cool. So what can I do?"

"There is this hill which is our special spot. I wanna set the came there. I don't know where the place is but Louis will"

"Say no more girl. Me and Lou will take care of the camp. Now we need to prepare food nah?"

"Yep. Let's go grocery shopping"

"Ok. And then I'll drop you home so that mum can help you cook" she says like she can read my mind

"Gosh Lola are you reading my mind?"

"Haha no. But it happens since we are siblings. So what time exactly must this be ready?"

"Uhm at 8 o'clock I want you to pick me up and drop me there. I'll message Harry and tell him to come straight to the hill. Ah and I want music there too"

"Ok. Considered it ready"

"Ok. Thank you"

_______________________

Harry's POV:

"Come to the hill please and wear something comfy" I listen to her voice mail for the second time

What's going on?

I go to my closet and take out my favorite black tshirt and jeans.

I quickly wear it on and comb my hair. I decide to leave it loose . I bend down and wear my sneakers. I grab my phone and go downstairs. Something tells me this all gotta do  something with this afternoon and I can't wait to find it out soon. I get inti my car and start it. I hum to the radio as I drive to the hill. Once I get there, I park the car and get out. I carefully start climbing up the hill. As I near the top I hear faint sound of music. The closer I get the clearer it becomes. Once I reached my spot , I gasp at the sight it front of me. Camp fire, A tent, Music. Wow. I look around trying to find her but I can't.

"Babe. Where are you?" I yell

And there she comes out from behind a tree standing in front of me in all her beauty. I haven't seen here wear this costume but it suits her.

I walk up to her and grab her waist. She smiles as her eyes meet mine. I tuck of strand of hair behind her ears.

"What is all this?" I ask

"You like it? "

"Yes. I love it."

"I'm glad you like my surprise"

I hear the unknown song changes into something I know. Perfect by Ed Sheeran plays.

"Lets dance" I say and spine her

She nods and wraps both her arms around my neck. I pull her close by her waist as we sway to the rhythm. I lean closer and rest my head of hers.

"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love. Not knowing what it was" I sing along

"I love it when you sing" She says

"I love it when you love me sing" I reply

She chuckles. A few songs passes by and then there was a noise heard thar made me stop. It came from our stomachs telling us to eat.

"Come lets eat" She says and grabs my hand

We walk up to the log and sit on it. I take the basket that stands by the fire and give it to her.

She digs in and take out a box. She opens it and keeps the basket down.

"Here take. I made these cookies for you" She says

I smile happily and take one. I take a bit of it and savour the lovely flavor.

"Its mouth watering. Raspberry cookies are my favorite. Thanks"

"I know that's why I made em" She says

We eat up everything and then she takes out another box and opens it.

"Beef sandwich or chicken sandwich?" She asks

"Which you made?"

"Beef. Mum made the chicken but she helped me to make the beef sandwich"

"I want a beef sandwich then"

She takes out one and gives me. After  that box is empty she takes out a flask and two cups

"Tea?" She asks hoisting the flask

"Sure"

She pours it carefully and gives it to me. We both drink it and then we are done eating.

"Thank you for a lovely dinner and night" I say

"Pleasure is all mine. There is still more to go"

"I know"

With that there is silence between us. Only the music plays in the background. I just stare at her beauty. The fire lightens her whole body in the darl making her look like a masterpiece. Quickly I take out my phone and click a picture of her. Luckily I get a perfect shot.

"Harry what are you doing?"

"Taking a picture of the art in front of me"

She hums

I quickly set the image as my wallpaper. I put my phone back in my pocket and continue staring at her. I watch her as her lips twitch everytime breeze blows. I try my best not to lean in and kiss her but I loose control of my feelings.

"Can I kiss you?"

______-_

Hi!!!!!

So what do you think she'll say?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 13.9K 53
Oil doesn't mix with water, we were taught that when the teacher was ranting about the basic laws of science. It doesn't combine just like how light...
237 0 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...
3.2K 168 78
"What.....no. Erin, what the hell!?" Harry exclaimed, his expression practically breaking my heart. He looked completely betrayed and I realized that...
9.4K 99 50
His lips were soft at first, before a roughness took over and he pressed his body to mine. My hands instantly go to his hair as he cups my cheek with...