Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 30

861 25 0
By MeghanaKadali

5 YEARS LATER......

Sasha P.O.V:

Everything changed in these 5 years.... Madi's death shattered everyone😔. It was very difficult to all of us to come out of it. It took 3 years for everyone to settle a bit.

But Ben... He is lost the day Madi was dead💔. He blames himself for what has happened.

"IF I WAS THERE WITH HER NOTHING WOULD HAVE EVER HAPPENED TO HER." This is what he says every time even after we all tell him that there is no mistake of his😣. He stopped talking with everyone.

He is not the same person.

He doesn't talk with his parents, Blake no one.

Every time I look at him, I feel really bad😢. Ben is totally lost. He is just physically present.

Every day he goes to office comes home.... he stays in the room where everything is filled with Madi paintings and her things. He doesn't eat🥗 properly. He doesn't sleep properly.

He is shattered all the way.

Madi's parents went back to Seattle. For every 3 months me and Blake go and meet them👨‍👩‍👧. Everyone is fine now but that true happiness is lost.

Tony and Peter.... We all searched for them so much.

From 5 years we kept searching for them... We couldn't find them🙁.

People said they couldn't handle that Madi is dead and they went far away.

I wonder how is Peter😢.... He loved Madi so much more than anyone else. She is everything to him. I just hope wherever he is... he is fine.

Blake P.O.V:

I go to Ben's office. Every afternoon I go to his office to take him for lunch 🥙.

Starting he didn't used to come but from past 2 years he started coming.

"Ben..." I open his cabin door.

I see him working.

"Ben, Let's go." I tell him.

"Wait for 10 mins. I have some work to do." He tells me.

"May I come in sir." A girl comes in.

"Sir, I completed these files. Once if you can check...." She hands over some files.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE😡." He gets up and he shouts and he throws all those files on her.

"Who the hell gave you this job?" He shouts at her.

"Sir😢..." I see tears in her eyes.

"YOU ARE FIRED." He shouts.

"Sir... please😭..." She cries.

"Don't you dare utter a word. Get the hell out of here NOW." She leaves.

"Ben, She..." He cuts me.

"You are no one to say what decisions I should take in my life." He tells me.

As much as the way he talks with me hurts😣 me so much but I understand his pain so I don't say anything.

Me and Ben go to his house 🏠.

"Ben, Lets have dinner." Ben's mom asks.

"No... You all have... I am not hungry." Saying that he goes back to his room.

I see Ben's mom in tears. I go near her and hug her.

"Mrs. Williams please don't cry.... Everything will be alright...." I tell her.

"No...😭 Nothing can ever be like before. It's been 5 years but still he is like that. All though he is recovering slowly... I can't see my son like this at all." She says and leaves the room.

I go to Ben's room... I don't find him.

"I know where he is...." Saying that to myself I go to that room.

After seeing his mom like that😖 I seriously can't leave him like that.... as a friend I should tell him.

"Ben come down... Let's all have dinner together." Saying that I catch Ben's hand and I drag him. He removes his hand.

"Don't you get it... I don't want to eat." He shouts😤 at me.

"Ben just shut up and come." He doesn't listen to me.

"Ben come right now." I shout at him.

"You are no one to tell me that." I don't let him finish.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"You are no one to tell me that." The moment I say that Blake slaps me😢. I just stay still for a while I get tears from my eyes.

"Ben, We know it's very hard for you to live like this... I can't know the pain but Ben... we all can understand what you are going through😣."

"Ben, there are many people who love you much and it's very hard for us to see you in this state. Ben not for anyone else... just once think about your mom. You are literally killing her everyday😞. Ben, what happened shouldn't have happened... but no one can change the past.... Don't spoil your future Ben." He tells me.

I try to hold my tears😔.

"Ben just tell me one thing.... Would Madi ever want you to be like this?" He asks me.

Blake P.O.V:

I was about to go out of the room.

Ben comes and hugs me.

"I am really sorry😭. I was really rude with everyone." I see him crying.

"I can't forget that day Blake. I tried so much but I can't... I don't want to talk with anyone because I hate myself😖... If I was with her nothing would have ever happened? I killed her Blake I killed her..." He breaks down😭.

"Ben, You didn't do anything? It was not your fault.... Ben.... Don't blame yourself." I tell him. He cries.

After a while he sleeps. I place him on his bed and then I leave to my house 🏡.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

I get up and see time is 10:00. I go down and see even my mom didn't have dinner 🥘. I feel really bad. I go to her room.

"Mom😢..." She turns towards me.

"Ben.... What happened?" She asks me looking at my teary eyes. I go and hug her.

"Mom, I am really sorry for everything. I am really so..." Mom cuts me.

"Ben, don't be sorry...." She holds my face.

"I know what you are going through😢.... Ben... I know she means life to you." I see tears in her eyes.

"Mom I never wanted to hurt you." I tell her holding her hands.

"Ben, All I ever wanted in my life is you to be happy😄 and when Madi came into your life. I was the happiest😍 person in this world."

"I used to feel really happy seeing you happy.... But after that accident I saw how much you struggled. I lost my son that day. I couldn't see you going through that pain. I got shattered seeing you like that everyday😔. These 5 years were really painful." She tells me.

"Mom, I can never be that Ben exactly who I was there before 5 years... I lost my happiness totally... But mom😢 I promise I will try to be that Ben.... I just want you to be happy mom." I tell her.

We both go and have dinner together.

After 5 years😣 I had dinner🥘 with my mom.

"Goodnight mom." I kiss😘 her on forehead.

"Ben, I have a feeling that everything is going to be set right very soon." She tells me.

I go to my room and I see Madi's photos everywhere. I can't stop crying 😖looking at our pictures.

I start drinking. I drink too much. I off the lights. I lose my senses I fall on couch. I barely can see anything😣. I become unconscious. I see someone coming towards me....

"Madi😢..." I say slowly. She comes and sits beside the couch. I see tears in her eyes.

"Ben😢..." She holds my hand.

"Why did you.... leave me Madi? I am..... unable to forget..." I can't speak properly.

"Ben, I am always with you... I am always with you forever no matter what😢." She tells me.

I keep blinking my eyes which are partially open.

"Madi... I... love.... you❤️...." I shutter.

"Ben, If you really love me you wouldn't be sad ever... I cannot see you like this Ben.... Please😢 don't be like this.... Everything will be fine I promise.... Please😔 don't be like this PLEASE." She tells me and I see her crying.

My heart just melts.

"Madi... Don't... cry..." I tell her.

"Promise me you will be fine Ben... Promise me you will stay happy❣️..." She asks me.

"If you... will be.... happy then... I will be Happy for you💖..... I.... Promise." I tell her.

"Everything will be fine Ben...." Saying that she kisses 😘my forehead.

"I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER❤️...." I blink my eyes 4-5 times and Madi disappears 💫.

"Madi..." Saying that I drift into sleep.

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

"❤️SOMETIMES YOUR HEART NEEDS MORE TIME TO ACCEPT WHAT YOUR MIND ALREADY KNOWS❤️."

With Love,
Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
1.6K 167 40
"If only you had kissed that boy, I could've made money off your marriage." A flood of tears welled up in Aadhya's eyes. She felt like a burden, unw...
676K 24.9K 36
Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India as well as in some foreign countries. A...
165K 4.9K 54
Warning: This is an unedited story. Grammar and spelling mistakes are present. # 1 on #India & #wattpad on 8th January 2020 'Some says, it started wi...