He is different. (Exo Kai){CO...

By AnsbkGc

A girl who is afraid of men after an incident which occurred some years ago.A guy who seems different than th... More

HE IS DIFFERENT! (Exo Kai)
Chapter 2:Come closer
Chapter 3:This strange feeling
Chapter 4:The truth.
Chapter 5:I can trust him!
Chapter 6:Get to know each other!
Chapter 7:Silent conversation!
Chapter 8:Is this love?
Chapter 10:Jongin's feelings!
Chapter 11:Little by little
Chapter 12:A new start!
Chapter 13:Confess??
Chapter 14:Lost
Chapter 15:I love you!
Chapter 16:Together~
Chapter 17:Debut!
Chapter 18:What jealousy brings~
Chapter 19:Who is that??
Chapter 20:His and hers past..
Chapter 21:Heart or Hurt?
Chapter 22:Can't give up!
Chapter 23:The moment you are one!
Chapter 24:The start of summer break!
Chapter 25:Our first trip together!
Chapter 26:First half!
Chapter 27:The untouchable love!
Chapter 28:What happens in the night!
Chapter 29:How everything can get deleted and brought back!
Chapter 30:Step by step!
Chapter 31:Like then!
Chapter 32:This love can't be forgotten!
Thoughts of mine...

Chapter 9:When I'm dancing with you!

8.2K 285 14
By AnsbkGc

I thought I was going to write this chapter sooner but lots happened and i wasn't able to!

Okay for this chapter I would like to ask you to listen to "Baby don't cry"!I have the link and video right there so please listen to it while reading this chapter....thank you!

Okay let's start...^^

The man who called the name 'Kai' was running towards you and that moment Jongin left your hand.

"Hey Taemin!"He said to that man."So oh gosh....he's Taemin?From Shinee?"You wondered surprised.

"Hey what are you doing?This is the girl?"He asked Jongin while looking at you.

"Yes...her name is Mei.Mei this is Taemin as you might have already see,my best friend."Jongin told you and Taemin gave you his hand to greet you properly.

"Nice to meet you Mei.You are really beautiful so be aware of some idiots in this company haha.But you have Kai so don't be afraid.This pabo knows well how to protect a girl."Taemin said jokingly.

"Haha I see but what do you mean by "Kai"??"

"Oh Mei sorry I haven't told you/Kai is my stage name so everyone here calls me with this name the most of the times."Jongin explained immediatelly.

"Oh I see....Kai is a name full of strength.It suits you."You told him without second thoughts of what you were thinking honestly and you felt a little embarrassad.

"Th-thank you."Jongin said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Guys I have to go now.It was nice to meet you Mei.And Kai take good care of her."Taemin said disturbing the moment which was going to be a little awkward.

"It was nice to meet you too Taemin.Take good care of Shinee hehe."You told him and he left while waving at you.

"Shall we go?"Jongin said and you nodded following him in a practice room.It wasn't big.Perfect for two people.

"Cool!"You said out loud your thoughts.

"I'm glad you like it."Jongin said with a relieved smile."Give me a minute to go change."He told you and left.You had the urge to explore this place.You looked around and discovered a door."What is this?"You wondered and got closer to the door.You opened it and went inside.

"OH MY....SORRY!"You screamed in the sight of a shirtless man changing in front of you!You got out the room and the man followed you surpised.

"Mei are you okay?"Jongin shouted while running towards you and as he saw the shirtless man behind you he hugged you and put your head on his chest so you won't see the man.But the problem was that Jongin didn't wear a shirt too!You could feel his fit body and the abs you touched in the train.The warmth of his body made you body hot and you were all red.And his strong,big hand around your back made it worse for your heart.

"Eunhyuk what are you doing?"Jongin yelled at the man.

"Sorry Kai!I was changing and this girl suddenly came inside."

"I'm really sorry!I didn't want to bother you!I wanted to see the place.I'm sorry!"You said still buried in Jongin's strong but gentle hug.

"It's okay with me.Actually I have to say sorry because I didn't have a place to go and change so that's why I came here.Now I have to go so see ya Kai!"The man said and then you realized that it was Eunhyuk from Super Junior as you recognized his voice.When the man left Jongin slowly stopped hugging you.

"Are you okay?"He asked you all worried.

"Y-yes I am....but can you wear something?'You told him with your look down and your face all red.

"Oh sorry."He said and went to wear something quickly.Your heart was pounding so hard it came to hurt and you felt like burning.You could still smell his nice perfume and that made you feel even more hot.He then came inside and saw you looking down with your face red like this and your hands on your heart and chuckled.As you realized his presence you looked at him shyly trying to avoid his look.

"Shall we start?'He asked and went to put a good song to dance."I'll dance for you.So watch me."He said as you sat down and the song started.He started dancing and his moves became quicker and stronger.You could feel like you were dancing along with him.His look was fierce,feeling every single move.It was like a different person was now in front of you.You could see Kai not Jongin.The moves perfectly synchronized with the rhythm of the song.Like magic was around him and made him a perfect dance machine!The music stopped and so did he.You were so surprised of how amazing he is and you couldn't talk for awhile.You just kept looking at him and then his look came to be like before the dance.The Jongin you knew.

"How was it?'He asked you disturbing your toughts.

"Amazing~!"You told with your pure smile and he smirked making you blush again.

"Now let's dance together."The question you were afraid of came out his lips.

"Wh-what....I can't!"

"Of course you can.When a person loves something he can do it!And I can see that you love dancing."He told you and gave you his hand.You thought that if it's with him you could do it so you gave him your hand and he pulled you along with him to pick a song to dance.

"Hmmmm.....Oh I found it!"He told and hold you in a tango style when the song started.You heard the piano and straight away felt the rythm of the song.He looked in your eyes and you nodded making him understand that you could follow his steps.And so he started.You could follow him easily like you could see what he was going to do beforehead.You could feel the sad piano in your soul and you kept dancing as the lyrics start.

~더는 망설이지 마 제발 내 심장을 거두어 가(Don't hesitate another minute please take away my heart)

그래 날카로울수록 좋아 달빛 조차도 눈을 감은 밤(Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moon has closed her eyes)

나 아닌 다른 남자였다면 희극 안의 한 구절이었더라면(If it were any other man, if it were a single verse taken from a comedy)

너의 그 사랑과 바꾼 상처 모두 태워버려(Burn all the scars you've exchanged for that love)~

"Such a beautiful song."You thought.Your face was so close with his now.You felt your cheeks burn but you didn't care.You were so in peace being hold by his strong hands and in the same time your soul and body were overwhelemed with passion.His eyes kept staring in yours and you could feel his pleasure and yours being one in those amazing moments.You could feel the lyrics and you kept dancing getting closer with him in every step.

~Baby don't cry tonight 어둠이 걷히고 나면(Baby don't cry tonight after the darkness passes)

Baby don't cry tonight 없었던 일이 될 거야(Baby don't cry tonight it'll become as if it never happened)

물거품이 되는 것은 네가 아니야 끝내 몰라야 했던(You're not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should've known)

so Baby don't cry cry 내 사랑이 널 지킬 테니(So Baby don't cry cry my love will protect you)~

.

.

~이른 햇살이 녹아 내린다 (The early sunlight comes down)

너를 닮은 눈부심이 내린다(A blinding force that reminds me of you comes down)

길을 잃은 내 눈은 이제야 Cry cry cry(At last my eyes that lost their way Cry cry cry)~

You heard the last lyrics and the song stopped.Without realizing you were holding Jongin from the back of his neck and he had lift you up with his strong arms making you stick with him.Your body was pressing against his and your lips were inches away from his.You were feeling like your body was connected with his.You could feel his heartbeat and he could feel yours.His angelic face had such a peaceful but passionate expression it made you feel hotter and hotter.He didn't put you down!Like he wanted this moment to last forever.And so you wanted too.

"So this is what love is?~''You thought realizing that you were in love with Jongin.He then moved his face a little more closer to yours like he was about to kiss you.You could feel his hot breath on your lips wich sent shivers down your backbone.But you didn't resist,you weren't afraid of this person.You love him so you weren't afraid.His lips almost touched yours but then his eyes widened and he put you down.You weren't sure what just happened.

"I'm sorry....I didn't want to scare you.I came to close.I'm sorry!"He apologized,his look down."Why is he apologizing again?"You thought and hugged him.

"It's okay....you didn't scare me.You haven't done anything wrong!"

That's for now......hehe at last she realized that she loves him!The continiuty in the next chapter!^^

I have a request!Please tell me if you want this story to end quickly or last long because I need to know your thoughts to write the next chapter!Thank you and please tell me.....^^

Sorry for all the mistakes etc.~T_T~

See you next time and please tell me............bye guys.....^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.3K 10
in which a opportunistic flirt and a girl prone to worry get trapped in an elevator together for six hours
3.1K 77 34
[Various x OC] Kim Jung is the younger sister of Suho of EXO. When the boys all attend her college and meet her, something strange happens. Will she...
68.4K 3K 15
[kaisoo] "kyungsoo wasn't answering my calls. or my texts. or my video messages. "where are you" "i miss you" "i love you" i grew antsy and uncomfo...
183K 7.9K 22
Kyungsoo and Jongin are two different people who come from two different backgrounds. But when their paths cross one another, there is no denying tha...