Learn || Golden Child

By -jiung

"read out the lyrics? damn daddy damn daddy da-" "get out, lee jangjun." in which golden child had 3 new assi... More

characters
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

26

409 22 44
By -jiung

"Wait, what?" Jaehyun, who sat behind Jibeom, questioned.

"You guys numbered yourselves just now. Right? In this game, we'll call out two numbers and the positions, and the two people called will need to switch positions." Jisung explained.

"Switch? How?" Jaeseok questioned.

"Just like what I'm doing right now. Stand on top of the canoe at the front, and walk across the canoes." Rico said, and walked over to the next canoe, which is Jangjun and Youngtaek's.

"AHHHH!!!!" Youngtaek screamed and everyone laughed.

"I think it's quite dangerous, though." Mijin said.

"Don't worry, us instructors will take care of you guys." Jisung grinned.

"If any of the kids got hurt, you'll be screwed." Daeyeol said, half joking.

"Of course we'll ensure all of your safety! First round..." Rico looked at all of them.

"Canoe number 2 at the back switch with canoe number 6 at the back."

"Oh my god!" Youngtaek cried.

"Why me?!" Chaejung exclaimed.

"Chaejung come here!!" Jangjun said happily.

"Alright I'll make it quick." Chaejung went to the front of the canoe with the help of Ryu.

"Wait." Youngtaek got out of the canoe as well.

Chaejung walked, almost ran pass all the canoes quickly with ease. Everyone cheered.

"Dang she's quick." Jisung widened his eyes.

"She's popular at school for a reason, our ace Chaejung is good at everything." Arim said excitedly and proudly.

Chaejung and Youngtaek successfully switched positions.

"Okay, that's the end of the practice round." Jisung nodded.

"Practice?" Donghyun widened his eyes.

"Yes! It's easy isn't it?" Rico grinned.

Everyone just exchanged looks, hoping that they're not the next ones.

"Alright, let's move onto our official first round. Let's see...." Jisung said.

"Canoe number 3 at the front switch with canoe number 7 at the front."

"No!!!" Bomin exclaimed.

"Oh god..." Donghyun sighed.

"Be careful." Minah said. Arim just widened her eyes and covered her mouth.

"Bye bye." Bomin smiled cutely at Arim, carefully standing up and stepping out of the canoe.

"Yah, don't make it sound like were separating forever." Arim laughed a bit, but she's worried.

"Lets make this SLIGHTLY harder." Jisung said and stood on top of a canoe.

"What are you going to do?" Jibeom asked.

"You'll see."

Donghyun slowly walked across the canoes, stopping in front of the one Jisung is standing on.

"Are you going to scare me?" Donghyun asked.

"Guess." Jisung smiled.

"Do it!" Minah joked.

"Don't!" Arim exclaimed.

Donghyun facepalmed, "Yah, how can my best friend be nicer than my girlfriend?"

"Don't worry, I won't do anything yet." Jisung said.

"Yet." Sungyoon said, looking doubtful at his statement.

Soon Donghyun and Bomin switched places.

"Glad you're okay." Arim sighed in relief.

"I'm happy that you still care about me." Donghyun turned around and smiled, they gave each other a high five.

"Next round, which will be our last round....a challenging round." Rico said.

"Canoe number 1 at the back and canoe number 8 at the back."

"That's far away." Mijin said.

"M-me?" Jaein asked in an almost inaudible volume.

Jaehyun reacted dramatically, making his canoe shake, "are you serious?!"

"Be careful..." Joochan looked at Jaein, worried.

Jaein got out of the canoe and started walking carefully to the other side of the line of canoes. Compared to the first 2 rounds, the distance had increased a lot.

"Boo!" Jaehyun almost fell into the water as Rico startled him. Everyone laughed a bit.

"Oh come on! You can do better." Jibeom said teasingly to Jaehyun.

"Shut the front door Kim Jibeom." Jaehyun answered, glaring at him and everyone laughed again.

Jaein already reached where Jisung is standing.

"Come here. Don't worry." Jisung said as Jaein stopped walking.

She stepped onto the canoe as well, but Jisung lightly jumped, making the canoe shake. Jaein widened her eyes in shock.

"Try to walk past me." He smirked.

"Be careful, Jaein." Sungyoon looked at them.

She looked around, didn't know what to do. She looked at Rico.

"Push him off!" Rico mouthed, Jaein widened her eyes once again.

"Are you afraid?" Jisung questioned as he jumped once again.

"You can do this!" Jaehyun exclaimed.

Jaein took a deep breath, and pushed Jisung off the canoe. Everyone started cheering and laughing.

"Good job!" Rico exclaimed.

"Yah!!! Noh Rico are you serious?!" Jisung got up from the water and laughed.

Jaehyun and Jaein both almost reached their destination.

"Don't worry, I won't scare you this time." Rico said with a smile as she noticed the worried expression on Jaein's face.

But what bothers Jaein is... her new partner.

She'll be in the same canoe as Jibeom.

"Ayo Bong Potter!" Joochan gave Jaehyun a high five as he got into the canoe.

Jibeom sat still, expressionless, looking at Jaein silently.

Everyone watched, slightly nervous.

"Come on..." Rico clasped her hands together and closed her eyes. She planned all of this and hoped that it'll work.

Jibeom slowly held out his hand to Jaein, and helped her get in the canoe. Everyone cheered.

"That's the end of this challenge!" Jisung said happily.

"Now, we'll move onto our last game, which will be played against the other team." Rico explained.

After that, they played some games with the other team, had a really fun water fight.

On their way back to the changing room, which is a distance away...

"Yah!" Chaejung exclaimed as Jangjun splashed some water on her. He still held some water in his hands.

Jangjun laughed happily at her reaction, but he notice Chaejung suddenly wink.

He looked behind him to find Chan pour a bucket of water on his head.

"Aha! Hyung you finally know how I feel!" Joochan jumped excitedly while Jaein walking beside him just laughed remembering what happened before.

"We need to do this some other day. Right, Arim?" Bomin grinned, Arim nodded, smiling.

-------------

After resting in the rooms for a while, the teams gathered for games once again.

"Guys, we're going to play a game before we have our dinner." Rico announced.

"It's a game you guys might be familiar with, it's called... Whispers." Jisung said, whispering the name of the game.

"Ohhhh....." Part of the people knew it right away.

"I'm good at that!" Daeyeol said confidently, earning some doubtful looks from his team members.

"Calm down first." Mijin replied.

"So this game is easy. You guys will compete in teams and form a line. Then the first one in line will receive a paper with a sentence written on it. Then he needs to whisper it to the person next to him, then that person will pass the message on to the next person and so on. The last person will write what he or she heard on the whiteboard given."

"Ohh!!! That's why it's so familiar." Youngtaek nodded.

After discussing for a while, the game finally started For team Golden Child, Jaein was the first one, while Daeyeol, who claims to be good at the game, will write at the other end.

Jaein received the paper and widened her eyes, and whispered the sentence to Sungyoon, and he whispered it to the next person as well.

After a few more rounds, it started to get noisy because people were talking.

"Hey, I think they've lost half of the sentence already." Sungyoon said to Jaein, referring to the people at the end part.

"What?" Jaein facepalmed.

Daeyeol wrote down the sentence while laughing, Joochan and Jibeom, who's next to Daeyeol, were yelling. Meanwhile, the others beside them were sighing.

"Don't give the last person any hints!" Changbin reminded.

"Good, everyone's done, let's see what everyone wrote." Felix said.

"The light will shine bright? Why are half of the sentences gone?"

"This light will shine brighter than before. This is a really good try."

"The little night of mine will shine brighter than the day long? Good try, team seventeen."

After going through another 2 teams, they went to team golden child.

The instructors saw the sentence and burst out laughing.

"Read out yours." Hyunjin said.

"This little life of mine will blow up in butter."

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Jaein, what's the original sentence?" Rico asked.

"This little light of mine will shine brighter than the day before." Jaein carefully answered while looking at the paper nervously.

"How did the sentence end up like that? It's still fine when it came to our turn." Minah questioned.

"Is there a spy in our team?" Jaeseok asked jokingly.

"I know. It's dumb and dumber." Donghyun said.

Jaehyun held back his laughter. "Agree, it has to be them."

"No!!!! Not me whyyyyyy!!!!" Joochan exclaimed while jumping while Jibeom just laughed.

Jaeseok decided to use the joke again, "Y where are you?"

"Not again." Sungyoon complained.

After the game ends, the instructors took them to a place.

"Enjoy your dinner, guys!" The instructors were all pleased at the people's reactions.

"A BARBECUE?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.3K 31
"get in the car" "excuse me?" ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Ž ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
20.3K 441 21
Requests are closed, book completed. 17/04/11 started. written by unnie/asiankpop_trashes
68.5K 2.2K 46
"So you either like looking for trouble or..." He gave me a knowing look. "You like me."
67.8K 1.3K 27
A bunch of drabbles for my Golden Child โ™ฅ STAN GOLDEN CHILD EVERYONE 05.17.18: 5K reads 07.12.18: 7K reads 10.17.18: 10K reads 4.27.19: 15K reads [ d...