Untouchable

By LetsWatchTheSkyFall

Alice Dawook had been living under the abuse of her father, with only her mother to protect her. Now that her... More

Untouchable
Beaten
An unexpected encounter
The Key to Learning is Wanting to learn
Setting aside the pride
The Real Competition
Forgiveness is Sweet, But Revenge is Sweeter
An understanding
***Author's Note***

The Most Infuriating Man on Earth

213 8 3
By LetsWatchTheSkyFall

Welcome to the fifth chapter! I'm so excited, are you as well? I lied in my comment in chapter four :( this is the intro to Adrian, I promise. By the way, I'm sorry that the person I casted for Reina doesn't have red hair, I don't  know any actresses who are really pretty with red curls. If you have any suggestions please do comment

^-^ Kaylee

ENTER:

Adrian Roberts

Reina Shelley

Chris Jenks 

Jordan Astens

Maddie Vantrez

*******************************************************************************************************************

We pulled into what looked like an abandoned factory. It looked like It had just come from a drug dealer movie, and despite my attempts, i still got a feeling of thrill as my heart sped up and adrenaline kicked in. We pulled into a hidden alleyway and park behind a BMX bike. I helped Jackson out of the car and we were off. Santos moved a wide and tall piece of metal, hiding an entrance in the side of the building. We walked in and to my amazement the inside was filled with training areas, and sleek, high tech, furniture. The room is filled with colors, splashed on the walls, blended nicely, in the matching patterns on the furniture. The atmosphere is light and comforting.Young men and women are here, some training, others hanging out and laughing with each other. Some of them look my way, they smile and wave, welcoming me. I wave back, this gesture is unfamiliar to me since it had been so long since I had waved. The atmosphere seems light and hardworking, and everyone seems friendly. They all look like a family.

We keep walking and climb to the huge balcony that I had seen when coming in. I felt a small hand wrap around mine, and looked down to find Jackson smiling up at me. He sensed my discomfort, and longing for that lifestyle. I smiled back down at him with a reassuring smile. We came to a stop in front of a group of five laughing at a joke. There were two girls and three boys, two in the group of them seemed to be a couple and two seemed to like each other, But the one that caught my interest was the one boy staring at me. I could tell he had the most authority, aside from Santos. The one thing that bothered me was that he was staring at me, sizing me up, looking for my strengths and weaknesses. As his electric blue eyes pierced mine, it felt as if he was stripping my defences and looking into my soul. I had to look away. 

"Adrian, this is a new recruit, but be careful she's well trained and fully capable of kicking your ass " Santos said with an impish grin. Adrian looked at me again,and instead of trying to figure out my character, he stare at my body; my curves, my face, my muscles, and my... boobs? He had blond hair and and toned muscles he wore a- what do Americans call it?- let's just go with a white "man tank-top" with basketball shorts and sneakers. 

"Oh? and how was she trained? Are we talking rogue or arena style?" Adrian questioned, raising his eyebrow. Santos snickered. Annoyed, I interrupted.

" think more along the lines of, Tiger fighting, you know, silent, strong and deadly?" I smirked as everyone's faces paled, excluding Santos of course. Santos merely coughed trying to hide yet another snicker. It was so easy to scare people with my technique. The girl with red hair and a seemingly large amount of cleavage showing stepped forward and cut in,

"so you're like, all ninja? I mean, I'm not trying to be insulting but that sounds like something from an Asian drama were there's this warrior called the 'tiger-lily' or something." she burst out, seeming excited. as she talked she bounced up and down. It seemed funny, how bubbly she was. I'd never met someone like her before. " But anyway, where'd you get those contacts? They're so pink! It's like, gorgeous!!!" getting all serious she said in a superstitious voice" Or are you an evil goddess who has come to America to seek revenge on an old clan. Maybe you're a vampire who has come from the land of, uh, Che-Chang-chin to feast on the blood of white people"

she started giggling, I couldn't help but giggle a little bit with her. She seemed like a genuinly nice person. And she did have some fun and crazy ideas. I smiled at her showing that her company was welcome.

" . No, no, I'm an albino. I'm from Korea by the way, so you may have to correct me on some of  my sentences. As for my training, you could say that I am like a ninja. I do know how to use a Katana, and how to put on a kimono."  I told her. she looked at me in amazement, her eyes sparkling. Though she looked to be about my age, she reminded me of Jackson on Christmas, so full of ideas.

"I'm Reina Shelley by the way, I'm the maintenance and tech wizard here. So that we can also run the mechanics shop down the street. A lot of people call me Brain-a it's grown on me" she told me looking pretty excited. I knew that she would be the intelligent one. The one that looks the dumbest is always the smartest. Now all i needed to do was find the dumbest, the would be the one who seemed smartest .

"I'm Alice, I'm good at fighting, cooking, mechanics, and childcare" I looked down at Jackson who was frowning at me in annoyance. I loved teasing him.

"He's adorable!!!" the two girls said as they crouched down to his level. They coddled him and squealed. He looked at them with a perverted gaze at the two girls. I rolled my eyes. He was going to have such a big ego after this.

"Hello ladies," He puffed out his chest trying to look manly whilst I snickered. " looking good today I see." They giggled thinking he was so cute, which he was, in a little kid way. The one with brown locks stood upright, She had hair that seemed to be sitting on top of her head in a perfect messy way, she was more modest with her attire but she still pulled off a seductive look." Well since Reina introduced herself i might as well, I'm Maddie Vantres. I cook and usually clean, I'm mostly in charge of befriending  the people betting so that more people bet on us. It always includes seducing the men " she giggled looking at the buff guy's way. The two who i did not know had a huge difference between them. One was buff and handsome and the other was cute and nerdy but still had some muscle. They both had close cropped hair and  had the same way of standing and shifting from foot to foot. The Blondie (buff) had a white v-neck and khaki shorts while the brown haired one had a blue vneck and plaid shorts. "it's nice to meet you Maddie. Not to seem rude and blunt but, please do introduce me to your ano-what do you call him?" I tried to think of the English word for 남자 친구* ( A/N* Translated to: Boyfriend. Yes, I had to use google translate. don't judge me).  She looked at me in confusion, then looked back at her, whatever he was called here then it dawned on her. "Oh, you mean my boyfriend? " She walked over to the Blond boy and took his hand "Meet Chris, and over there, the reff, and comedian, Jordan Astens." So that's what they called it; boyfriend.

"Yo" Jordan and chris said at the same time, then snapping their heads towards each other, not happy that they were so much alike. Well, that's what I assumed. I nodded my greetings and then turned to Adrian. The one who seemed to just irritate me for no reason, and of course he had his million yen(dollar in us) smile plastered on his face. "Sha'll we get started?' i said casually, portraying myself as bored, to add i managed to yawn. Which seemed to irritate him. he stepped forward now just three feet apart from me, his eye glistened as he towered over me giving me the impression that he thoght he had power in height.

"Yup, now we need to get you into proper gear, the training clothes are in the girls locker room. Go get them on and then we'll see what you can do, well being so small and all" I returned his cocky gaze with an  irritated one, it seemed as though he was testing me. Testing me is futile.

"The first thing i need you to know, Adrian. is that I don't like people towering over me."  With poison dripping  from my words, i gave him a swift blow to the stomach making him grunt and stumble backwards, " Secondly, I will not be treated as some stupid, student. Thirdly, My small frame helps with speed and stealth. Lastly I will not wear some outrageous starter gear."I looked down at him in small victory as he looked up in surprise and curiosity. Suddenly all of the group, excluding us, startled cackling and giggling, but I did not see what was so funny.

"That... was the first time... Adrian..... ever got his butt kicked by a girl!" Jordan wheezed grinning and catching his breath, while wiping the tears away. I smiled at him. I loved this small group except for Adrian, the annoying obstacle. By then Adrian had gotten up, his face burning red from embarrassment he stomped over to me and threw a punch at my head, I Ducked barely dodging it. Of course he took my moment of distraction as a good start. I Used my tiger lily form: crouching then running and pouncing at the opponent. He deflected it with a punch to my  stomach. I did two bouncy back flips to get some distance from him. He had a strong punch. How did I not see that coming? He was too quick for me to see that time. I would be more wary of him. He came at me with a kick but i grabbed his leg and flipped him over, grinning at his cry of surprise. He quickly grabbed my hair pulling me down. I should not have let it grow to my butt. He seemed proud of himself.

"The main weakness of a woman fighter is her hair." He had made e unable to move much because of the hair he had in his hand and the knee on my back. If he was going to play unfair then so was I.

"Then I might as well trim it" I said before pulling out my dagger and cutting it so that i could get free I knew that it would be cut unevenly but the longest hairs would be at my shoulders.  Adrian dropped my hair and stared at me. I looked back at him smugly. "What? It had to be cut sometime and you used unfair methods so i decided t get back at you" By this time We had attracted a lot of attention, what with a pile of black hair laying on the ground. They all stared at me in disbelief. Maybe It was the dagger that i had just sheathed.

I bowed to Adrian then took jackson's hand. Santos followed giggling . I stopped And looked at Adrian  "I will be looking forward to more "training tomorrow" I smirked at him as he stomped off in a huff.

And so my day ended and a new day would begin, with new obstacles. But one thing i did not want to see was that infuriating man name Adrian

 (The pic is her new hairstyle, not what she lookes like)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 70.9K 37
The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy of the school. The gang leader. The one...
1K 194 13
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...
467K 13.7K 44
Sam Alexander is an underground fighter. Her name there is "Ice". Ice like the souls of the people who had hurt her. Except for the two people who wi...
77.4K 2.1K 14
Luka is a 21 year old college student and she seems like any other college girl but what no one knows is she has an ability to heal and cure. she doe...