|Not Forgiven Nor Forgotten S...

By JustSomeOtakuStuff

Y/n Belladonna, the younger brother of Blake Belladona by 2 years and the son of Kali and Ghira Belladonna, h... More

A/n and About The Reader
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

15.8K 157 206
By JustSomeOtakuStuff

Reader's POV

I was currently in Vale about to head into a coffee shop to earn money. I went inside the coffee shop and went up to the counter.

"Hello sir, what can I get you?" The lady by the cash register asked.

"I'd like a coffee and a donut, please." I said with a kind smile.

"Okay sir, that'll be 7 lien." The girl said taking out those foam coffee cups as I gave her the exact amount of Lien. I bent down and pretended to tie my shoe lace then looked up to the girl. I possessed her causing my body to fall forward leaning on the counter. Good thing it didn't look suspicious.

Because of the previous jobs I've worked at, I knew how to work a cash register. I took out a few Lien, about 50, and stuffed them into the empty coffee cup under the counter incase someone saw and placed it onto the counter going back to my body.

I got up from my position and grabbed the cup as the girl was looking around trying to figure out what happened. She saw the coffee cup already in my hand so she grabbed a donut and placed it in a paper bag.

"Here you go sir, have a nice day!" The girl said enthusiastically. I took the donut then smiled at her while taking out my wallet.

"Thanks, and here's a tip. Also sorry in advance." I said leaving 5 lien at the counter and exiting the coffee shop leaving the girl confused on why I apologized. I knew there were security cameras in the coffee shop, so large chancd they saw me putting 50 lien in the coffee shop making it look like the girl did it, so she was probably gonna get in trouble.

I was walking around stuffing the money in my wallet and throwing the cup away. As I was about to take a bite into my donut, I saw a child next to me looking at it. I stopped walking and thought for a second while looking at the child.

I bent down to their height and extended the donut towards them. They looked at me for a second in shock but eventually took the donut and started eating it. It looked like it was the first thing they've ever eaten in their entire life. I smiled and ruffled their hair getting up and began to walk away.

"Thank you mister." The child said making me stop in my path. I looked behind me and smiled at them.

"No problem, kid." I said as I walked away. I entered and alley way that lead to a shortcut to where I lived. I live under a bridge by a river. Yes I'm a hobo, but buying a place of my own would be a waste of money since I travel a lot, plus I'm a criminal.

"That was very kind of you to do." A voice behind me said. I stopped in my tracks and turned around taking out my katanas. There I saw a grey haired man with a cane and a cup of coffee. Behind him was a woman with blonde hair and glasses who was holding some type of riding crop.

"Who are you two and what do you want with me?" I asked taking my battle stance.

"Calm down, we just want to talk, we mean no harm." The grey haired man say.

I looked at him for a second examining his features as I tried to read him. Something told me that these two were trust worthy so I put my weapons back into their places.

"Alright, talk then" I said crossing my arms and leaning onto one of the walls.

"You are a man who is well known across some parts of Remnant, correct?" The man asked.

"Yeah, I'd say that." I said.

"Looking at you right now, you seem to be a bit young. A teenager is what I'm guessing." He said.

"So what?" I replied.

"Are you aware of the 4 schools for huntsmen and huntresses located in all 4 kingdoms of Remnant?" He asked me as I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah. Atlas Military Academy in Atlas, Shade Academy in Vacuo, Haven Academy in Mistral and Beacon Academy in Vale." I said.

"My name is Proffesor Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon Academy, and behind me is one of my colleagues, Proffesor Glynda Goodwitch, a teacher at Beacon Academy." He said pointing at the lady behind him who just nodded.

"Charmed. The name's Y/n." I said.

"What about your last name?" Proffesor Ozpin asked.

"Don't have one." I said. I refused to use the Belladonna name ever since I ran away. That name just gave me horrible memories and terrible nightmares.

"Well, moving on. How would you like to come to my school and train to become a huntman? Since you are young, it looks like you still have lots to learn, and seeing as you have weapons and a semblance, how about it?" He asked.

"You saw that?" I asked as he just nods.

"Look old man, I don't have any intention of joining a school or becoming a huntsman, I just wanna live my life in peace. And even if I wanted to, don't schools cost money or something?" I asked getting off the wall and standing properly.

"In Beacon Academy you are provided with dorms that include a bed and a bath, we also provide food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. As for the money, I'll make an exception for you seeing your situation. Besides, going to Beacon won't be anything like your life in Menagerie." Proffesor Ozpin said.

I took out my katana and pointed it at his neck as Proffesor Goodwitch pointed her riding crop at me.

"How the hell do you know about my life in Menagerie?" I growled.

"Your father, Ghira Belladonna happens to be a friend of mine and told me everything that happened when you ran away. I honestly feel sorry about what you've been through and what happened to your eye." He said. I growled again and pulled back my katana.

"Tch, I'm guessing that if I don't go to your school you'll take me back to my family?" I asked.

"I do not wish to force you into joining my school, it is your choice if you want to come or leave." He said.

"Why exactly are you asking me to go to your school?" I asked.

"You are misguided. You have a traumatic past and you have a hard time trusting other people. I simply want you to join my school so you will learn how to make good decisions in your life while being able to work with other people without doubting them. It would be bad if you ended up doing harm to other people which will lead to something that will hurt you and the people around you." He said.

I thought for a while. It seemed a bit suspicious but he makes good points. If what he's saying is true, I could live a good life after this school thing and potentially get a job without doing anything.

"Fine, I'll join your school, but I don't really know anything about schools when it comes to hunters and huntresses." I said.

"Normally students need to be in teams of 4 and that will be the team they will be for the whole time they will be attending the academy, but since the year has already started, you will just be added to another team. You will attend classes like regular students and sleep in dorms which you will be sharing with your teammates." Proffesor Goodwitch said.

"Finally, you spoke up, I was beggining to think you were mute or something. Also, I've been meaning to ask, what's with the riding crop? You must be into some weird stuff if that's your weapon." I said causing Glynda to growl.

"Watch your mouth young man." Proffesor Goodwitch said glaring at me.

"Ooh, fiesty." I teased.

"Now, now, Mr. Belladonna, since you are now a student in Beacon, you should learn to talk to your proffesors respectfully." Proffesor Ozpin said.

"Alright, alright, and don't call me by that last name." I said.

"Very well then. Tomorrow morning take a bullhead to Beacon and head to my office at Beacon tower at 6:30am sharp, from there, Proffesor Goodwitch will show you around the school and tell you everything you need to know." He said.

"6:30am?! That early?!" I asked in a shocked manner.

"Yes, classes will start at 9am and seeing as you still have to take a tour of the school, the time is fitting." Proffesor Ozpin said as I groaned.

"Fine, but I expect some food after." I said.

"Of course. Well then, I shall see you in the morning." Proffesor Ozpin said leaving the alleyway along with Proffesor Goodwitch. I went to my 'house' and laid on the sleeping bag I got a while back. I thought of the new life I was gonna get. Maybe I would gain some friends, but I'm pretty sure that people will get weirded out by the eye patch. I slept with all those thoughts running through my head.

*~Next day~*

The alarm from my scroll rang. I opened it and turned it off seeing it was only 5:30am.

"My God!" I shouted. After complaining for about 5 minutes, I took a bath in the river and packed up my things. I headed towards the bullhead. Once I entered I checked the time on my scroll.

"6:05, takes about 15 minutes to get to beacon which leaves me with 10 minutes to get to the old man's office. How wonderful." I said. I fell asleep for the rest of the ride. Once I got to Beacon I tried to find Proffesor Ozpin's office. Took longer than expected and ended up 3 minutes late.

I went in the elevator leading to Proffesor Ozpin's office and once it opened, I saw Ozpin sitting behind a desk with a cup of coffee and his cane next to him. Behind him was Proffesor Goodwitch who was holding a tablet.

"You're late." Proffesor Goodwitch said as I went inside the office.

"By 3 minutes." I said .

"I'll make an exception this once, but I hope this doesn't happen again, you are attending school now, without an excuse you will be punished." Proffesor Ozpin said.

"Will I get punished by Proffesor Riding Crop over here because she seems to be the type who's into that." I asked pointing at Proffesor Goodwitch with a grin on my face as she growls and glares at me.

"Mr. Y/n." Proffesor Ozpin said.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop." I said chuckling.

"Now, Proffesor Goodwitch will be giving you your schedule and a map of the school. Your uniform will be given to you later after classes so you may attend classes in your casual attire. Proffesor Goodwitch will also be accompanying you on your tour of the school." Proffesor Ozpin said.

"We will start the tour now, and don't think I'm letting you off the hook." Proffesor Goodwitch said walking over to the elevator as she hit the back of my head with her riding crop.

"Ow! Sheesh, you really are fiesty." I said getting in the elevator with her as she glares and growls at me again.

"Please don't hit me." I said backing away from her while scratching the back of my neck.

The tour was long, about 2 hours, but I pretty much got a good grasp of where to go and how this school works since I have good memory.

"So, you said I'll be in a team, when will I meet them?" I asked her.

"Later today in my class. You and your team have the same schedule, and seeing as I'm the teacher of your first subject, I'll introduce you to them later before I begin class." She said.

"Huh, are they friendly?" I asked.

"They certainly are a rowdy group, but I think you'll get along fine with them. Except for one though." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You'll see soon enough." She said.

"Whatever you say Proffesor Riding-" I stopped my sentence since Proffesor Goodwitch was about to hit me again.

"I mean Proffesor Goodwitch! Yes! I was about to say Proffesor Goodwitch!" I shouted in fear. She rolled her eyes at me and put back her riding crop.

"Now, the last place we'll go to is the cafeteria, and as promised, you will get some food, after that classes will begin." She said as we headed to the cafeteria.

While walking there I noticed giant windows on the wall. I looked inside them and notice that everyting was a wreck. Then I saw a girl with a red cloak on speeding through the cafeteria with a bunch of food and plates behind her.

"Um, Prorfesor Goodwitch, is that supposed to happen?" I asked tapping on her shoulder then pointing at the windows.

"Those kids." Proffesor Goodwitch said as she started stomping real fast towards somewhere which I'm guessing is the cafeteria.

We reached a door and she stormed inside. I followed her to see a giant mess and a wall that looks very colorful. Proffesor Goodwitch growled taking out her riding crop and fixed everything. I was surprised that her semblance worked like that.

"Children, please, do not play with your food." She said fixing her glasses. Then someone burped, then some else crashed into the cafeteria and made a hole in the roof.

I was too shocked to even move, I mean, everything was a wreck, and now everything's fixed, and where did that girl even come from.

Professor Ozpin then came in and put his hand on Proffesor Goodwitch's shoulder.

"Let it go." He said as Proffesor Goodwitch sighed.

"They're supposed to be defender's of the world." She said.

"And they will be, but right now they're still, children, so why not let them play the part." He said walking away.

"Dude, that's deep." I said. I looked at the students who were also in the cafeteria, but one girl caught my eye. She seemed familiar. She had black hair and what looks like a bow on her head. Our eyes met for a second. I finally realized who she was. My eye, and her eyes widened when we figured out who we were.

"Y/n?" Blake asked. It was her. A fire grew in me as I got mad.

2nd Person's POV3

"Why didn't you tell me she was here?!" You asked Proffesor Goodwitch as you stormed out of the cafeteria. Blake chased after you shouting your name, but you didn't care and kept walking.

"Y/n, please, wait!" Blake shouted grabbing your shoulder and making you turn around, but as soon as she did, you pushed her away.

"Staw. Away. From. Me." You said.

"Y/n, please, at least listen to what I have to say!" She shouted.

"I don't wanna hear it! After everything you've done to me, you really think that I'll forgive you just because you'll say sorry?" You asked.

"I swear I've changed, I'm not the same person I was before!" Blake said.

"I don't care! What if you do it again? What if I accepted your apology then you start doing everything you did to me back then? I don't care how much you've changed, I'm not taking the chance of getting hurt by you again. You were the person I looked up too as a child, I thought everything of you, but all that came crashing down the second you started abusing me! But I still trusted you! Now look where that led to!" I shouted pointing to my left eye.

"Y/n, I never meant for things to go that far, and I have regretted everything I've done after you've left. Every single day I would think about how things would be like if I didn't do the things I did to you. I kept thinking that if I had a second chance, I would make sure that things would be different, I'd make sure things would be right and that I'll be a proper sister to you. And your eye..." Blake stopped talking remembering the moment where she cut it.

"I'll make you a deal, if you can look me straight in the eyes and tell me you're sorry, tell me that everything will change from here on out, I'll give you a second chance." You say. Blake couldn't believe it, you were actually gonna give her another chance to let her back into your life.

"Y/n, I am generally, and truly sorry about everything that I've done to you, and I promise you that I have changed, I promise that things won't be like how it was back then." Blake said looking at you in the eye.

"You didn't listen, I said in the eyes." You said taking off your eyepatch revealing your left eye which had a giant gash in it with a scar surrounding it. Your pupil lost it's E/c color and it became a faded grey. Blake gasped covering her mouth as all the memories of the things she did to you came rushing back into her mind. Tears formed into her eyes as you put your eye patch back on.

"I guess there's 2 monsters in the Belladonna family now." You said walking off leaving Blake there frozen in position as she fell to the ground crying. Unbeknownst to the 2 of you that team JNPR and the rest of team RWBY were watching behind the corner along with Sun and Neptune.

Team JNPR, the rest of team RWBY and the 2 members of team SSSN slowly walked towards Blake. Ruby, being her leader, took action first by kneeling down to her level and by placing a hand on her shoulder.

"It's gonna be alright, Blake. From what I've heard, you and that Y/n guy have a rough past, but I'm pretty sure he can find it somewhere in his heart to forgive you." She said as Yang kneeled down to Blake's level rubbing her back.

"Yeah, I may not know what really happened between the 2 of you, but I know that siblings can't stay mad at each other forever." Yang said.

"You guys don't know what I put Y/n through, I don't even think he wants to be near me, or even look at me, and the chances of him forgiving me is basically impossible." Blake said wiping her eyes.

"Hey, look on the bright side, since he's in Beacon now, you can see him more often and try to make it up to him since he can't really avoid you in a school." Sun said.

"But the school is really big, and since the Vytal Festival is going on, it'll be harder to get in touch with him." Weiss said.

"That doesn't really help Blake's situation." Pyrrha says.

"Another reason why they call you the ice queen." Nora says.

"What? It's the truth." Weiss says.

"And there it is again." Ren says. This caused Blake to chuckle as she got up from her position.

"Thanks you guys for trying to help, but I think I need some time alone to think about things." Blake says.

"We'll give you some space." Jaune says as Blake thanks them again walking off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
Meant to Be By Ky

Fanfiction

12.2K 340 23
Blake Belladonna, a girl of mystery and always sticking her nose in a book. Yang Xiao Long, a girl always seeking a thrill rush, wicked outgoing, and...
58.4K 1.1K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
39.6K 533 20
Eren Belladonna is the twin brother of Blake Belladonna, he is the younger one out of the two. From birth he was different from the rest of the famil...