perfect strangers- sam winche...

By sherlockianwrites

you live a simply in a small town where you've spent your entire life. in a small town where nothing out of t... More

meeting the winchesters
home
rising sun
roommates
not a becky
the winchesters
yellow eyes
miserable at best
your mess is mine
confusion
sweet emotion
goodnight
dream a little dream of me
the cave
it's not goodbye
love
coming home
perfect
becky rosen
coming and going
the other brother
a little game
pain
gone
i don't love you
highway to hell
rivers and roads
it's not over
what's done is done
daydreaming
i was made for loving you
just a plate
later
goodnight
anything but perfect
rough love
silent screaming
an idea
blood and bones
not quite thaumaturgy
an explanation
everything
night moves
a morning rose
liar liar
failed apologies

cynical

2.8K 87 0
By sherlockianwrites

your head lay gently on sam's chest, your eyes slowly opening. eventually, your eyes adjusted. you were in the back of the impala, with sam. his arm was wrapped around you, blood staining his chin. he was fast alseep, his head laying on the side of the car. you looked up to see dean, his eyes fixated on the road. his left hand tightly gripping the steering wheel.

"hi." you murmured. he glanced back to you.

"how you doin', kiddo?" he asked you.

"will... is..." you looked to sam, "will he be alright?" dean scoffed.

"it took... it took all we had to patch him up last time. this time? it won't be as easy..."

"won't he need a detox? to get it out of his-"

"it's yellow eyes, y/n. adam wouldn't have done all this if we could fix it that easy." you sighed.

"so... what are we going to do?"

"i don't know." dean turned around to look at you, his eyebrows pressed firmly together, his green eyes glistening like emeralds in the moonlight. you pressed your lips together. what have you done? you asked yourself as dean turned away. a heavy pit fell to your stomach. this is all your fault. this is all your fault. this is all your fault. the phrase repeated itself in your head, flooding your every thought. you looked up to sam, his eyes fluttered shut and his brown hair gently glowing in the moonlight... he looked young. innocent, even. but you knew that because of you... he'd never be the same. ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.5K 29
This is Destiel and Sabriel! Contains fluff and SMUT! Coffee shop AU! Don't like it? Don't read it! !! I do not own any of these characters, they...
744 22 21
This book is a collection of Supernatural One Shots. Fluff, Angst and also mostly Destiel.
543K 11.6K 76
Little stories about Sam x reader. Enjoy~ I don't own any of the characters or Supernatural. But all these stories are mine.
13.4K 820 31
This is a collection of Destiel one-shots that I've come up with. There may be other ships added later, but for now it's only Destiel. There's a lot...