cry | hyunjin {√}

By syubean

❛❛ why do i always catch you crying? ❜❜ | ©syubean • ( astray series #1 - COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) More

cry
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
completed
+ cry
sc # 1
sc # 2

fifteen

4.8K 340 84
By syubean

— us

a smile made it's way onto hyunjin's lips as he stared at minseo's back, she was fixing their things because today was the day that he'll be out of the hospital, he just stayed there for about two days since his wounds were already healing. minseo didn't attend school within those days because she wanted to stay by his side, she wanted to take care of him.

hyunjin stood up from the hospital bed and back hugged her. minseo flinched when she felt someone wrapping their arms around her waist, the older boy nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck as he breathed in her scent.

"what's your perfume?"

"hyunjin! stop being a creep." hyunjin laughed at her words and made her face him. he carressed her cheek gently as he smiled at her, with flush cheeks and parted lips, minseo looked away. she can't help but get flustered everytime they're that close. her heart was beating rapidly on her chest and she can feel the tickling sensation on her stomach once again.

"what are we, hyunjin?" he chuckled as he pulled her to his embrace. ever since minseo admitted that she love him too, he was extra clingy, he would suddenly pull her into a hug or simply pinch her cheeks. she was too irresistable and hyunjin was just so happy because the girl he was head over heels for, love him back. she, the one who made him feel how beautiful and painful love is.

"you'll know soon." he winked at her and took the bag from behind her. he checked the room one more time before making his way towards the door, minseo following him from behind.

the others wanted to stay reasoning that they too wanted to 'take care' of him, well, it was true but hyunjin knew that they just wanted to escape school even for just two days but the boy pushed them away because he wanted to have minseo all for himself in which the other guys groaned because he was being cringy.

he silently laughed at the memory and held minseo's left hand. together, they exited the premises of the hospital but they didn't went straight at home. hyunjin still has something to do.

there were no patients in her clinic today, the sign hanging by the door says "closed" but he knew that his mom was there. she would spend her time studying different kinds of medicines and memorizing the name of the others she still doesn't know. and of course, to get her mind off of her problem at her house.

minseo gave him a reassuring smile and gave his hand a squeeze.

"you can do it." he nodded at her before averting his gaze to the door. he breathed deeply as his hand made contact with the door knob, twisting it, a creak can be heard when he entered. at the sound of the door opening, hyejin put down her pen and looked at the one who entered.

minseo bowed slightly at her but her feet stayed glued on the ground. hyunjin walked towards his mom who has her lips parted and her eyes wide due to shock.

"mom." his voice held gentleness as he said that word. he bit his lip as he looked down at the ground. "why didn't you come visit me at the hospital?" the doctor smiled lightly at her son and motioned for him to sit down.

"i did." confusion was evident on his face. "i was there but i only entered your room when you were still asleep. i was thinking that maybe you didn't wanna see me." her smile was slowly fading from her lips when she said that.

"i stayed outside within the days you were at the hospital, minseo only let me go home earlier because she said that i needed to rest." hyejin glanced at the girl who was now seated at a chair while watching the people walking by outside through the glass window.

hyunjin was trying to find the right words to say, he felt like crying because his mom actually stayed, she was there. it was just him who didn't knew.

"i'm sorry if you felt that way." gathering his courage, he looked up at her and held her hands. "i'm sorry if i was a bad son, i'm sorry because i ignored all your efforts of making up to me. i was blinded by my own pain that i failed to notice yours." a lone tear escaped his eye and hyejin can feel the tears streaming down her cheeks. she was happy that she was given the chance to reconcile with her son.

"i should be the one saying sorry because i failed to be your mother hyunjin. i'm sorry for everything that i did son." she gently pulled him into an embrace as they cried in each other's arms.

"please forgive me son." hyunjin nodded and hugged her back. the heaviness, the pain, the anger all disappeared because of that. their hearts feel much lighter and warmer because they were able to forgive each other.

"from now on." hyejin started as she pulled away from the hug, she held hyunjin by his shoulder and smiled at her son. "i'll be a mother to you." hyunjin smiled widely at her words.

"mom." hyejin hummed.

"i love you." she chuckled as she ruffled her son's hair. he pouted lightly and she laughed. "i love you too son." he was once again pulled into a hug, he didn't knew how much he misses her hugs. it's been a long time.

minseo smiled at the sight of them, hyejin noticed her gaze and motioned for her to join the hug. the younger girl stood up from her seat and wrapped her arms around the two.

"my son must be a lucky guy to have someone like you." hyunjin's mom said as they broke the hug. minseo hid her face with her hands because she didn't want his mom to see her blushing cheeks with a simple statement. she didn't know how to respond. laughing, hyunjin pulled minseo by her waist and said, "i'm the lucky one!"

laughter filled the room. hyunjin finally got the happiness he deserved. him and his mom was finally okay. even though he couldn't see his dad in person, he already forgave him. afterall, he was still hid dad and he realized that he should still respect him since he knew that his dad love him, love them.

"i have some things to take care of, see you later mom!" he waved at her before walking towards the door.

"be back after dinner." he nodded before slamming the door shut. he grab minseo's hands and started walking in a fast pace. his motorcycle still isn't fix and he prefers walking now because he wanted to be with her for a long time.

minseo sat down under the shade of the tree to which hyunjin carved down those words. she watched how hyunjin's lips curved into a grin as he read the words written in there.

"—forever; i love you too." he read the words aloud before sitting beside her and wrapping an arm around her. minseo leaned her head on his shoulder.

"minseo."

"hmm?"

"about your question earlier." minseo sat down properly as she looked at him. she wanted to know what they were. were they still friends? or were they more than that?

hyunjin bit his lip as he asked her a question that made her breath hitched. "will you be my girlfriend?" she smiled widely as she nodded her head enthusiastically.

"yes? yes!" hyunjin pumped his fist in the air and pulled minseo closer. he leaned in closer and closer until he can feel her breathing against his lips. his eyes went from her lips, he admired every feature before meeting her eyes. he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"i love you."

"i love you too." hyunjin smiled before closing his eyes.

but minseo didn't feel his lips onto hers. instead she felt him kiss her forehead.

"ouch!" he exclaimed as minseo hit him on his arms. she was feeling embarrassed because she already has her eyes close and hyunjin just teased her.

"you are such a tease!"

"ouch! i'm sorry! don't you know that a kiss in the forehead means respect." minseo stopped as she asked him "w-what do you mean?"

"i wanted to show you how much i respect you." his words made her flustered. she was just so lucky to have someone like him. hyunjin was known to be a delinquent but in reality, he was a man of respect.

he pulled her closer and quicky peck her lips.

"happy?" minseo wrapped her arms around his waist as she hid her face on his chest. the sound of hyunjin's laughter filled her ears.

the sun was setting, it was the witness of their pure love for each other but it doesn't stop there. it will continue to witness it for it will come again the next day to give them light—

even when raindrops fall from the sky like tears and the heaven's cry.

NOTE:
cry is finally finished! aaaaa i feel like crying, i will surely miss this. thank you for supporting and loving this story. i didn't expect this to have this much recognition. bonus chapters will be added so watch out! hehe i love you and thank you ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 12.3K 27
"Why do you always wear a hoodie?" ¡Hybrid au!
194K 6.4K 20
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝐢𝐢𝐢/𝐯/𝐦𝐦𝐱𝐢𝐱 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
106K 5K 44
❝ this has to be a mistake. ❞ ❝ i don't want it to be. ❞ - sequel to games. [ ended ]
9.6K 180 8
!𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝! 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐^^