Dare To Dream [sequel to GASC...

By Spiro96Beliectioner

Sequel to Got A Secret, Can You Keep It? Prologue; Justin and Niall are closer than ever, the pair share not... More

Dare To Dream [sequel to GASCYKI]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18

Chapter 17

286 17 5
By Spiro96Beliectioner

Justin's POV

Chaz, Ryan and I strolled up the front door of Niall's family's house. My palms were sweaty from nerves, this being the first time I would ever be meeting his family.

Chaz and Ryan were chuckling and smiling happily at each other, following me as I made a stop to the front door.

"... sex in Ireland...." my ears caught part of Ryan's mumbled words.

I snapped my head back at him, raising a brow, "That's disgusting..."

Chaz blushed, punching Ryan's chest, leaving Ryan to chuckle.

"What?" Ryan snorted a laugh, "Its what's gonna happen."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head as I turned back and  knocked on the door.

A few seconds later, the door opened to reveal a man not too much older than the boys and I. He smiled at me, glancing at Ryan and Chaz.

"Hello, I'm Justin, um, Ni-"

"Yeah, I know." He chuckled, cutting me off, "I'm Greg, Niall's older brother. He's in his room, I'll take you there... he's eager to see you." He smirked, moving away from the door, before leading us inside and passed the family room, along with a bunch of halls and bedroom doors.

The house was rather large, and it was built on a open farm by the looks of it, minus the animals, aside from a few horses and a couple of sheep and goats.

After walking upstairs, and turning left, we came to a green door with a sticker of a four leafed clover stuck on the middle.

Greg knocked, then opened the door, "Your boyfriend is here." He snickered, before running off.

I blushed at the words, but smiled as I peeked inside the room, spotting Niall sitting on his double bed.

He jumped up, grinning at me as I pulled Chaz and Ryan in behind me, ignoring their groans and whines.

I instantly placed myself in Niall's arms, letting him engulf me into one of his Horan Hugs.

He kissed bellow my ear, "God, I've missed you." He whispered.

I smiled, licking my lips, "I've missed you too, Merry Christmas... I mean, its not Christmas yet exactly but... its almost here..." I rambled.

Ryan groaned, "Quit it you two, or I'll get horny."

Niall pulled away, raising a brow, "Oh Ryan, always such a gentleman." He chuckled.

Ryan laughed, "I know."

"So, there's a lot of people coming over for Christmas, which means basically all the rooms are taken, and Ryan, Chaz, Louis and Harry will be rooming in here with you and I." Niall smiled at me, holding me close by my waist.

"Well that's unfortunate, considering Chaz snores."  I pouted.

"Hey! I do not snore!" Chaz whined, then looked to Ryan, "Tell them I don't snore." He crossed his arms.

"You don't snore," Ryan said, which caused Chaz to grin, "If you sleep on your side... when you're on your back, you sound like you're dreaming about being a lion."

Chaz then punched Ryan's groin as we all cracked up laughing. Ryan groaned, holding his groin in pain.

I chuckled, "Awe Chazzy, you know we loves you." I cooed.

He flipped me off, frowning.

Niall chuckled, pulling away from me, before going to the bed and pulling a double mattress from under it.

He placed it on the floor, throwing some sheets and blanket on it.

"So, Ryan and Chaz, you guys will be sleeping on that... sorry if its not up to expectations, but the beds mine and Justin's." Niall grinned

I chuckled, "They could sleep on the hard floor if they wanted to..."

"Yeah, whatever." Ryan poked his tongue out.

There were a few knocks on the door, before a older woman entered the room with a smile.

"Hello, Niall, why don't you introduce me to your friends." She grinned.

Niall cleared his throat, "Mum, this is Justin, Chaz, and Ryan," He pointed, "Guys, this is my Mum, Maura..."

"Good evening, ma'am. Pleasure to meet you." I smiled at her.

Maura smiled back as Ryan and Chaz greeted her.

"Aren't you boys adorable. Now, your luggage was left in the hired drivers car, and he's bringing them up now, would you all like to come down for dinner? the lads are here now too." Maura looked to us all.

We all nodded our heads, before following her downstairs and into the dining room. The table was one of those really long ones that remind you of the picture of Jesus in the Last Supper.

Niall led me to sit down near the middle as Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis entered with two girls I haven't quite met before.

Liam ruffled Niall's hair, "Good to see you, mate."

"You too, Liam." Niall chuckled, grinning at him, "Oh, Dani and Perrie!" He got up and gave them a hug.

Perrie reminds me of someone, like one of those girls who sing in that band, with the song that has the lyrics, 'Mama told me not to waste my life'. I can't quite remember the rest of the song.

Dani isn't familiar at all, but she's very beautiful.

"Seeing as you might not know these girls, this is Perrie, my fiancé." Zayn smiled at me, bringing the blonde haired girl closer.

I gave her a respectful nod and smile, "I'm Justin, nice to meet you."

"I've met you at the MTV music awards with my girl band, Little Mix. You might not remember me, I was stuffing my face with cupcakes." Perrie giggled.

It then clicked, "Oh you had icing on your nose, I remember now."

Perrie giggled and nodded, taking a seat with Zayn.

"This is Danielle, we call her Dani." Liam smiled at the curly haired girl.

She had a slightly round belly, which made me believe she might be pregnant...

I nodded politely, just as a few people walked into the room, Maura and Greg being two of them.

"I've prepared spaghetti for dinner, and Christmas Lunch and Dinner will be roast turkey, and a lot of sides... so please enjoy your meals." A chef said loudly, before three waiters came out and served dinner.

Niall's family had a chef and waiter? that's awesome.

I felt someone's hand slip on my thigh, causing my head to snap up, but sighed in relief when Niall's smiling face was staring at me.

I smiled back, just as our dinner was placed in front of us.

"So, Niall tells us a lot about you, Justin.... you're working on a new album?" Maura cleared her throat, causing nearly everyone to stare at me.

I blushed lightly, not as confident as I used to be, "Um, yes... a few songs have already been written...."

"Hmm, are you a partier?" An older male spoke, "I'm Bobby, by the way - Niall's father."

"Oh," I swallowed, feeling clumps form in my palms. I had no clue as to why I was so nervous and queezy all of a sudden, "I, well no, um. I don't really party."

"Really? So you're nothing like what the tabloids say?" Bobby raised a brow.

"No." I shook my head, the sudden feeling of sickness pitting my stomach as Niall soothingly rubbed my leg.

"What are you like? Is it true you got aids from the rape-"

"Dad!" Niall widened his eyes, shocked.

" Bobby, what on earth is wrong with you!?" Maura glared at him.

I felt really unsettlingly sick right now, a slight dizziness buzzing.

I stood from my chair, "Th-Thank you for dinner, but I'm going to be sick." I sped out of the room faster than what I possibly have ever walked.

I caught the slight yelling that erupted as soon as I exited the room, making me blush madly.

I headed straight for the front door, but was stopped when an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back.

I let out a squeal of shock and fear, kicking my legs.

"Babe! Babe, calm down, its just me." Niall said, turning me around, pulling me close, "I didn't mean to scare you, are you alright?"

I sighed, taking a deep breath, "I need fresh air... I can't breathe, I just want to go for a walk."

Niall nodded, "I've got the perfect place, love."

I shook my head, "No, just go be with your family."

"Justin, don't be ridiculous, come on." Niall sighed, leading me outside and taking my hand, before leading me down the green glass, dimly lit with the personal lamp posts outside.

Niall led me towards a small dirt trail, pulling me close to his side. I frowned slightly, keeping my eyes on my feet as I was led down by Niall.

After a minute or two, Niall stopped us, turning my body to face his.

I looked around, unable to see much due to their being no lights, other than the ones that lit up some of the trail and the house.

"What are we doing?" I mumbled.

"Nothing in particular, but this is the perfect spot to get away from my family." Niall rubbed my sides.

"I don't have aids." I blushed, frowning, "The doctor sa-"

"Stop," Niall said, pulling me closer, "I already know that. My Dad's an asshole, and he's trying to get on your last nerves. I love you, okay? You're my world."

I licked my lips, burying my face into his neck and sighing. He held me tightly, and close to him.

"Love you too." I mumbled against his neck. 

Chaz's POV

It went a little crazy after Justin and Niall left the room. I had no time to react when Ryan pulled me from my seat and rushed me out of the room.

"Ryan, I didn't get to snack on-" I whined.

"Sh, follow me." He pulled me through the house, and into some closer that reminded me of the janitor's closet at our old high-school.

I furrowed my brows, "What are we doing in here?"

Ryan locked the door, before pinning me against the wall, smirking, "Just thought we should, you know... have a little 'couple' moment."

I smiled small, "But, what about Justin? Should we check on him?"

"No, he'll be fine with Niall, let's just, spend some quality time together in this closet." Ryan licked his lips, leaning down and kissing my neck.

I swallowed, closing my eyes and leaning my head to the side, moaning softly as he sucked at the skin, immediately attacking my sweet spot.

He pinned my hands above my head, standing close as his left leg was placed between my legs.

"R-Ryan..." I moaned, his leg rubbing against my member.

Ryan pulled back a bit, "Bend over, babe." He smirked.

Niall's POV

Justin and I possibly stood out there for a half an hour, or more. I decided to take us back, considering Justin was tired, and cold.

I gave him a piggy back ride back, knowing he was a bit too tired to move. I was even certain he was asleep, due to his light snores sounding in my ear as I pretty much held him in place.

I walked inside, noticing how it was quiet, which means everyone would be up in the rooms by now.

I climbed the stairs carefully, licking my lips as I turned towards my room, opening it with one hand. Once inside, I spotted Louis and Harry on an airbed, watching some film. The mattress pulled out for Chaz and Ryan empty.

"Is he asleep?" I whispered loud enough for Louis and Harry to hear me.

Louis looked over, "Yeah, he's passed out... is he okay?"

I nodded, walking to my bed and gently placing Justin down, practically tucking him into the bed. I smiled down at Justin's sleeping figure, noticing the discomfort of moving him around etch on his facial features.

"Where's Ryan and Chaz?" I asked, slipping in the other side of the bed.

"No clue, they disappeared during the dinner fight..." Harry mumbled, cuddling slightly up to Louis.

"Yeah, I'm sure they're just checking the place out though." Louis yawned.

Just as I opened my mouth to say something, Chaz walked in the room with Ryan, tiredly climbing into the mattress.

Ryan shut the door, smiling a bit as he got in the mattress too.

"Where were you two?" I raised a brow.

"Uh, we got lost... big house and all." Ryan said, getting ready for bed.

I pulled the blankets over Justin and I more, snuggling into my soft bed.

Justin mumbled some words as he slept, rolling over and cuddling into me a bit. I smiled as I held him close.

It felt nice having Justin with me, close to me. It made me feel on top of the world.

I kissed his forehead softly, letting him bury his face in my chest.

Author's Note; Sorry for the long wait, planning to have a chapter up at least every week or two :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...