The Alpha's Daughter: Book 2

Iamagalaxypotato tarafından

◼◼The Alpha's Mate SEQUEL!◼◼ ◼◼On going!◼◼ Ember Cast, the daughter of the Alpha, isn't like her family. She... Daha Fazla

Disclaimer!
TEASER!
Ch 1: Why I want to be a warrior
Ch 2: Trouble
Ch 3: Unwilling change of plans
Ch 4: Flashback
Ch 5: Mate?
Ch 6: My first time... playing beer pong
Ch 7: Face Massage
Ch 8: The Truth Comes Out
Ch 9: Hard decisions
Ch 10: Best Friends
Ch12: New Years Eve pt2
Ch 13: New Years Eve pt3
Ch 14: New Years Eve pt4
Ch 15: Secrets Are Revealed
Ch 16: Escape
Ch 17: Poison Oak
Ch 18: Surprise Visitor
THANK YOU
Ch 19: Everything.
Ch 20: Unforseen Feelings
Ch 21: Memory Lane
Ch 22: Moon Day pt.1
Ch 23: Moon Day pt. 2
Ch 24: Where Am I?
meet the characters
Ch 25: My Hero
Ch 26: Her
Ch 27: It begins
Ch 28: Home Videos
Ch 29: Marked
Ch 30: It Is Time
Ch 31: Group Bonding
hello again !
Ch 32: Goodbyes Are Always The Hardest
Ch 33: An Emotional Reunion
Ch 34: Big Announcements
Covid-19

Ch 11: New Years Eve pt1

147 11 0
Iamagalaxypotato tarafından

New Years Eve
12 hours until midnight

New years. I can't believe its been a whole year again. And I won't be able to spend it with my mate.

"Cheer up dude," Axel says, reaching into the fridge and sniffing random containers.

"Easy for you to say. You could kiss anyone at midnight if you wanted. I can't even kiss my mate, let alone a total stranger."

"Ok so? You don't have to kiss someone at midnight," he shrugs. He doesn't understand.

"But," I start again but he cuts me off.

"If it helps, I won't kiss anyone at midnight," he sighs, raising his eyebrows.

"No but you'll kiss someone at 11:59," I roll my eyes. Its no use. "I'll just spend the night in my room."

"Absolutely not! You're coming to a party tonight," he smiles at me. I shake my head immediately.

"You know how that ended last time," I point out, shaking my head again.

"Already covered. Alpha said yes as long as that boy isn't there, and Everest comes with us."

"No no no no! I don't want a baby sitter," I shake my head again. I'm not going to be treated like a child.

"I'll pay him to stay away. As for Harley, I don't know." He gives me a sad smile as of to say 'that's the best offer I got.'

"I don't have anything to wear," I try to convince him and myself that its a bad idea, even if I'm starting to get excited.

"That's a lie. Plus, you've got Remi."

Axel knew me too well.

"Ok fine. But if I get grounded, its on you!" I jab my finger at his chest, standing up from the counter I was sitting on. New years is in 12 hours.

"Where are you going?" He asks, grabbing another container, sniffing it and grimacing. He places the lid back on and throws it away.

"I've got to find an outfit if I'm going to a party!" I laugh, rushing out of the kitchen.

"Good luck!"

◼◼◼

◼10 hours until midnight◼

I finally found an acceptable outfit for the party and I've taken a shower. I'm currently lotioning up my body when I get a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I yell through the door, wrapping myself in a robe.

"Your mother," mom says lightly knocking. I sigh and open the door.
"Hi sweetie."

"Hey mom, what's up?" I grab my lotion and set it back on my shelf.

"I just wanted to talk to you about a few things," she says mysteriously, smiling.

"Which is?" I motion for her to continue.

"About... Your dream. Of being a warrior," she sighs, clearly uncomfortable.

"Why about it?" I start to feel defensive for my passion of fighting.

"Its not bad. I just wanted to say I support you," she looks at me in the eyes, smiling sadly.

"Wh-what?" I stutter. My heart speeds up with anxiety.

"I give you permission to be a warrior. But, you need to prove that you can do it, that you can handle it. Promise?" My mom places her hands on mine. I look into her eyes. They look sad and worried. But also full of passion.

"I promise! I'll be fine. Thank you so much. I love you so much!!!!" I screech and throw my arms around her shoulders.

"I love you too, Ember." We pull away and smile at each other. My mother has been through so much. She's strong, beautiful and a great Luna. I'm so proud of my mom.

"What made you change your mind?"

"I've noticed you sneak off and train with Harley. Your a natural born warrior, sweetheart. But, your sneaking skills need some work," she gives me an amused smile as my eyes grow wide.

"I'm sorry for sneaking out. I just wanted to train... And see Harley." I add, blushing lightly.

"I was a teenager once, too. I understand what it feels like to be young and in love," she looks away, smiling. I wish I could see her memories.
"But now that I'm older, I understand and reckless I was. You don't know this, but I was a huge target for war."

"What? Why?" I ask wide eyed. She's never told me the full story.

"As you know, your father was alpha. We quickly fell in love, but hid it for so long. Until, he couldn't take it anymore and claimed me. I became a target because I was the Alpha's mate. The Luna." She has a blissful smile on her face through out the whole story.

"Is that why you were kidnapped?" My heart races as I wait for her answer. Her smile falters.

"Yes. I was kidnapped for loving Alex," she frowns lightly but quickly replaces it with a smile.
"I don't care about it anymore. I ended up with him anyway. That's all that matters. True love is dangerous, Ember. Be careful," she stands up, pats my leg, and exits my room quietly.

I lay back on my bed and sigh. I hate that someone ever hurt her. My mom is the sweetest and best person I've ever met. How could anyone ever hate her? I realize she didn't go into detail again. She left before I could ask.

For some reason, I want to know more than ever. I want real answers.

"Uncle Wilfred?" I whisper, hoping no one hears me. I wait for his response.
"Uncle Wilfred?" I say it a little louder.

"Yes Ember?" He appears behind me suddenly. I jump around and hold back a shreik.

"How'd you get here so fast? How'd you even hear me?!" I question him, confused.

"I'm a vampire. Plus, I was downstairs." He smiles his fang filled smile as I hug him.

"I've missed you," I smile up at my crazy tall 'uncle.' (I added quotation marks around it since he isn't really her uncle.)

"Missed you too, kid. Why'd you call anyway?"

"I want answers. Tell me who kidnapped mom, when and why. Tell me the whole story. No holding back," I demand, earning a frown from him.

"Sorry no can do, kiddo. Its not my story to tell. You'd have to ask either your mom or dad." He pats my head and vanishes. I stomp my foot.

Why is everyone so afraid to tell me what happened? Was it really that bad?

◼◼◼

Author's Note:

Wow. Ember is trying to figure out what happened to her mom years ago. I'd be wondering too if I was told my was kidnapped and I wasn't allowed to know the details.

I hope you enjoyed part 1 of New Years Eve. I've got some big ideas for upcoming chapters. Stay tuned!

Don't forget to favorite and comment! 💞

Ily! 💞

~Galaxy Potato 💞

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
6.9K 138 14
She is a rogue on the run from her old abusive pack and she lives for freedom. He is a possessive Alpha of the most respected and the strongest pack...
2.8K 53 33
Angel just moved to a new town in order to start her life over. She left behind everything that she owned and just ran. She needed a fresh start wher...
1.2K 41 7
Humanity has fallen, the supernaturals have come out of hiding and taken control. Years after watching the chaos of The Fall Emelia is faced with her...