๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐€๐“๐“๐€๐‚๐Š | ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By larryluvclub

โ ๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜› ๐˜๐˜› ๐˜๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜› ๐˜š๐˜– ๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜‹, ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜๐˜•' ๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ.โž ... More

โœฟ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…โœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…โœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝ”๏ฝ—๏ฝโœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…โœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’โœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝ†๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ…โœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝ˜โœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝŽโœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…โœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝŽโœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝŽโœฟ
โœฟ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ–๏ฝ… โœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝŽโœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝŽโœฟ
โœฟ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…โœฟ

โœฟ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”โœฟ

208 9 12
By larryluvclub

"I feel my lips dry
The lips that used to call you so much
I realized then, like a habitual saying"

|♡|

Today is going to be a great day.

It is the new year, after all. A time for fresh starts, new lives, and so much more. In Louis' opinion, 2018 will be the year he get's Harry back. And if he get's him back, there is no way he'll let him go this time.

But here's the thing, he has no idea how to get Harry back. He's never had to fight for Harry, so this was definitely going to be hard. But, then again, Louis knows nothing would matter when it comes to getting Harry. He'd do anything for that boy.

As Louis wakes up and get's ready for the first day of school since break, he decides that today will be the the day he starts.

Today will be the first day he begins pinning, and no, he personally does not care about the fact that Harry has a boyfriend.

While Louis showers, he thinks of what he can do. He sees Harry in one of his classes, and usually during lunch. Smelling, and looking good is very important when it comes to pinning. So Louis used the lavender scented soap that Harry used to love on him, then he looks at his razor. He remembers Harry saying that he liked Louis' stubble a couple weeks back, and therefore decides that shaving is a big no.

After getting showered and dryed off, Louis is now looking at his closet, a huge variety of sweapants and skinny jeans. But then Louis gets an idea. Harry always loved him in light blue skinnies, with a white tee, and a jacket of his choice (though Harry prefered ones that gave Louis sweater paws). So Louis wore just that, along with his signature black vans. He then brushed his teeth, and sprayed on some of the colonge that Harry loved on him, and headed out to Liam's car.

Today is going to be a great day.

Showing up to school, was just as boring as it always it. You get out of the car, you see everyone with their friends, you go and find some place to sit before the bells ring and the day starts.

But today seemed different.

Louis didn't sit on the little bench where he usually sat and listened to Ed Sheeran. However, today, he went to where his locker was. Which means he was in the back of the school, where no one else was.

There he was, leaning against the wall, singing "Autumn Leaves", when it happened. He was just looking around when he saw him. Then in the blink of an eye, he saw Harry walking over to him, he then proceeded, look Louis up and down, and then slowly licked his lips.

"Can I help you?" Louis sassed, pulling out his headphones, putting on a front.

"You look good today?" Harry said, continuing to look at Louis.

Louis liked the attention, but pinning also meant playing hard to get.

"Hey, hey buddy," Louis cupped Harry's cheek, forcing him to look into Louis' eyes, "my eyes are up here."

"Yeah, I know, but your thighs-" Harry moved closer as Louis cut off.

"Are off limits."

"But why." Harry pouted.

"Because you're not single, I'm not letting you cheat again." Louis sighed, removing his hand from Harry's face.

He saw Harry's pout, and then proceeded to cup Harry's cheeks, resulting in Harry's smile.

"Lou, if breaking up with Niall means you'll be mine again, I'll break up with him. Today." Harry said quietly, pressing his forhead against Louis.

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, bringing him closer, to the point where the chests were pressed against each other. It was then that Louis let out a sigh, whispering a small "I miss you".

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' wasit, he missed this. Louis in general, as well as he and Louis being together.

"You'll really leave Niall for me?" Louis pulled back and looked at up Harry.

"I'd do anything for you." was all Harry gave in response, before pulling back and walking away.

Louis truly believed that Harry would end things with Niall.

But then again, today was different. Everything seemed off.

By the time lunch time had rolled around, Louis hand't seen Harry since their little moment they had this morning. Meaning, Harry skipped first period.

Louis was in line with Liam, when he saw it. Harry walking into the cafeteria with Niall. Holding hands. His hair was frizzy, and his clothing was messed up. Same for Niall.

You had to be pretty damn innocent to not realize that they had just fucked.

The fact that Louis knew, killed him. Because, in all honesty, Harry was the only person Louid had ever done anything with, and he'd always wished it could be the same for Harry. Clearly though, wishes do not come true.

Louis wanted to end his little plan there. The fact that Harry touched someone else, did things with someone else, and that someone else being Niall, made him sick to his stomach. But then again, Louis did say he was always willing to do whatever it took to get Harry back, regardless of what happens along the way.

Because at the end of the day, there is no one in this world that Louis would rather be with. No one else would feel right, anyways. He's known this, from the first time that Harry told him he was in love with him, it was then that he knew that Harry was it for him. It didn't matter to Louis if he wasn't it for Harry. Louis didn't care about that because Louis knew that no matter what happened, they'd always find their way back to each other. He knew that Harry felt the same, even if it was just the tiniest bit.

And it'd be stupid to let this one little thing get in the way of his little plan.

Louis pondered on it while he ate his food and pretended to listen to Liam ramble on for ages about Zayn.

But then Louis glanced over and saw Niall was sitting on Harry's lap, Harry's arms secure around his waist.

'So much for leaving him' Louis thought as he began to drink his juice. Liam stopped talking and began eating, giving Louis the opprotunity to begin overthinking.

Maybe, just maybe they weren't meant to get back together. But if they weren't meant for that, then why would Harry do what he did and say what he said? Or is just because he misses Louis intimently. Or is it because he just wanted to make Louis feel better? Maybe Louis was just being over dramatic per usual, and Harry was just waiting until the end of the school day to end things with Niall. Or maybe it was just a lie, and he didn't want Louis in general it was all just a big fat lie.

Louis felt the breakdown coming as the tears began to well up. He whispered a quick "I'll be back, Liam." and ran off to the bathroom. He felt like he was either going to throw up, pass out, or even both.

The reality of it was he just sobbed. He sat there, last stall, biggest one since it was meant for handicaps, sat in the corner, and began shaking with sobs.

He heard the door open, and he knew it was Harry, so he stood up briefely to lock the stall door, but of course that didn't work, because crawled under the door so he could get in.

"Why?" he asked, moving over to hold Louis.

"I feel like you just — you just only said those things to make me feel better," Louis sniffled, "be-because if you meant it, you'd be done with him by now." they both knew that was true.

It's not that Harry didn't mean it, Niall always guilted him into staying with him.

"Louis," Harry sighed, then kissed his forehead, "you know I want to be with you baby, I just — every time that I try to leave Niall, it just doesn't work out too well."

"Then let me dump him for you."

"No, that's cowardly. I'm going to do it—"

"But when, Harry? I'm so tired of wanting, I just — I need you. Okay? I fucking need you, and I hate that you basically can't leave Niall." Louis contiuned to sob, as Harry got confused.

"What do you mean, ' you need me?'"

"Don't worry about it."

And that was the last sentence spoken. The two just sat there in silence till the bell rang, and they had to go to class. The stood up, and he held Louis for a good minute, then kissed his forehead, and walked him to the last class of the day.

So maybe today wasn't a great day.

**************

so this one is a bit better than yesterday's update ((:

all the love, dj c dizzle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.3K 30
๐š๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ: ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š› ๐š”๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜ ๏ฟฝ...
12.8K 498 33
๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž . ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
12.9K 697 20
"แดกสœแด€แด› ษชs สแดแดœส€ า“แด€แด แดแดœส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด„แดสŸแดแดœส€ แด€ษดแด… แดกสœส?" "แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช สŸแดแดแด‹แด‡แด… ษชษด สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡s, ษช า“แดแดœษดแด… แดส า“แด€แด แดแดœส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด„แดสŸแดแดœส€" "สœแด€แดขแดข... สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข แดแด‡ ส™สŸแดœsสœ" "แด‡xแด€แด„แด›สŸส แดกสœแด€แด›...
114K 1.9K 28
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง... ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ. ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๏ผ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ...