Savage little nerd [(BoyxBoy)]

By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a bo... More

Description
New School
Damien the Brute
Melissa Calderon
Same class
IT'S ON!!
This Means War
Mel's Older Sister
The project
You will do this project together
This might become problematic
Irritated
Kidnapped
Traumatized
Rider's at my House!
Periods?!
Lazy Day
Goodnight text?
Cutie Pie, huh💕
How to sneak in food at the theater?
Halloween Party
Extra: Smut.
What happened yesterday?
Another Hangout?
Well..... I wasn't expecting this
Why me?
Bring in the Drama ψ(`∇')ψ
Didn't expect that did ya?
What a day
I will do anything for you
Please don't leave us with him
Not Some Temporary Crush
I'm Glad You're Here
I Like You
Meet the Green Family
My Fujoshi of a Sister
Stupid Conscience!
Relationship?!
Never underestimate what a Fujoshi will do to see his/her ship
The Start of our Official Relationship
I won't say I'm in love💕
Bitch I'm Back and better than Ever
Exchange
Change in character
Dark thoughts
Why would you make me love you?
Connor
I hope it's not too big
I hope I don't get killed
Q&A with the characters pt 1
You're so cute while flustered
Starry night❤️✨
R.I.P
Pinky
I'M NOT GAY!!
Possessive
Painful Memory
Hard On
Empty Threats
Promise
Wait, What!!!
Goodnight texts Pt. 2
Movies
Phone Call
Promise
Epilogue
Extra- Summer vacation
Extra- Smut chapter

Overly Confident

186K 7.3K 4.6K
By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

I love those moments❤️❤️

Now lets continue with the story
~~~~~~~~

Darkness. That was the only thing I could see. It's been a while since I have been kidnapped, maybe it was because of my sudden change in location? Yeah, that's it.

You must be wondering about 'what do you mean it's been a while since you have been kidnapped?' Well, to answer your question it's simple. I have been kidnapped a few times before. And I know why, when you have a best friend or someone really important in your life, doesn't it always come with consequences?

Yes, well to me anyway...

And this is my consequence of being Mel's best friend or even friend. You may think Mel is a little harsh on people sometimes, but it's because she cares about every person in existence. Well, not every person. But you get what I'm saying, she refuses on having many people in her life because of this exact reason. Being the daughter, no, child of a person that is associated with the government may bring them in a dangerous lifestyle depending on their status. And because Mel is the youngest daughter of the man that trains the military, they think she might know something, or they could use her to get things from her father.

You guys may be wondering 'if you know the consequences, why are you still her friend?', it's simple, it's because I love her. She's my best friend, she was the first person to talk to me back in kindergarten, she protected me from my bullies, she consoles me when I needed it, she's been with me in the good and the bad. And I do the same. Mel doesn't have a good life, but nor do many, and because of that, she needs someone me by her side. Someone who can protect her from the bad and console her when needed too, and that someone is me.

Just because theres a minor set back in our friendship, doesn't mean I will leave her alone nor betray her. I love her so much, and she feels the same about me. So this is nothing I can't handle.

After a few moments, I slowly started to regain strength from my body. I tried stretching, but I was only held down. I opened my eyes slowly and waited for my eyes to get adjusted with the dim light of the room. It took a few seconds for me to regain focus in my eyes, and when I did I noticed I was tied down to a chair. That explains the pain in my back and butt.

"So you're finally awake," said a feminine voice. I turned my head to both sides to see where the voice was coming from, but I couldn't see anything in the dim light.

"What day is it?" I asked in the room. A small feminine chuckle.

"You have been kidnapped and the first thing you want to know is the day? Not where you are? Or, who are your kidnappers?" Said another voice.

"I have been kidnapped a good amount of time to know that you won't answer any of those questions," I said. Not completely faxed of my current situation. "So tell me, what day is it?"

"You're smart," she said. "It's Tuesday, you have been here for 2 days," she said with a snicker. A smile graced my face.

'I have slept for 48 hours. My life is complete.' I thought to smile triumphal to myself. But then my eyes widen when I realized what happened, letting my smile drop in seconds.

"MY PERFECT ATTENDANCE RECORD!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. The girl just laughed even harder by now.

"You're a funny kid." She said between giggles. "I like you."

"Really? So you're what they call, a yandere?" I said raising my right eyebrow and turning my head slightly to the left. Completely referring to why I'm tied to a chair and have been kidnapped. She just laughed some more. " Can I at least see your face?"

"Why? You're gay right? Why see my face if you're not going to find me cute?" She said.

"Sweetie, I'm bisexual. So that may or may not boost your chances of me finding you're cute. And how do you know that?" I said. A light in front of me turned on and women showed up in the back of it. Her hair was a dirty blonde color and was out, her skin was tanned, and she had makeup on. As for her outfit, she wore a black one-piece that complimented her hourglass figure, in other words, she was pretty hot for a kidnapper. "Girl you fine," I said looking at her up and down. She only giggled seductively as her fingers touched lightly at her bottom lip.

'If she didn't kidnap me, I would have totally taken her out. But sadly, I'm kinda falling for Adrien the idiot.' I thought to sigh out loud while I lowered my head as I shook it.

"What's wrong, Hunter? Falling for me already?" She said giving me a seductive look. I laughed rather dryly.

"You wish sweetie," I said. "And how do you know my name?"

"Oh Hunter, I know everything about you." She said leaning towards me, completely showing her cleavage.

"Great. That's not creepy at all. You're a yandere. Woo me, I got myself a crazy stalker." I said sarcastically while I rolled my eyes completely looking away from part of her exposed breasts.

"Oh honey, you wish I would stalk you." She said laying back.

"Cocky much?" I said giving her a smirk.

"Cocky? No, just overly confident," she said returning a smirk. "Boys get in here," she yelled. And as she said, two big men walked into the room. They stopped once they were in front of me and the one with dark skin smirked, while the other that had white skin gave me a dry smile.

"So he's the girls gay best friend," The dark skin said.

"If you're talking about Mel, yes I am her best friend. But I'm not gay, I'm bi," I said giving him a smile.

"Just please don't fall in love with me by your stay." Said the white skin one, the others chuckled while I looked at him and gave him a smile.

"I may like men, but my standards aren't that low, so don't worry," I said. The others started to laugh harder, the room only had the sound of there laughter. The guy gave me a glare and I just smiled.

"I like him." Said the dark-skinned one. "Too bad, we need to hurt you a bit. Don't take it personally, it's just business." He said while he shrugged.

"It's not just business to me now," said the pale-skinned one. He glared at me as he raised his right fist.

"Oh believe me, if you are not giving me a whole video of my life you are not hurting me," I said. "Because that would be pure on torture," I said giving a disappointed smile.

"Is it me, or that's just sad," the dark one said whispering loudly to the girl. She shook her head and said.

"It's not just you."

She then grabbed a chair from nowhere and sat next to me, she leaned closer, our faces inches apart.

"Now Hunter, do you mind answering us a few questions," She said.

"I actually do mind," I said looking at her.

"This boy doesn't know what's happening to him." The dark-skinned said.

"Oh no sir, I believe you're the one that doesn't know what you have gotten yourself into," I said laughing dryly.

"Cocky much?" Said the white one.

"Oh no, I'm just overly confident." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for y'all today.

Another cliffhanger😁 I explained a little bit of your questions here; in the next chapter I will answer how they entered his house and how do they know Hunter.

Do u guys think my plot is confusing? Because there are a lot of more plot twists to go🤔 and I wanted to know if u guys wanted me to leave some hints or not. But y'all need to know, this is in Hunters point of view; so he won't know what's happening outside his life, or what others are thinking.

It's just a reminder, nothing more.

Oh; I just wanted to give you a hint about Adrien's sudden character development. Do u guys really want to know? Or do u want it to be a surprise until the chapter comes explaining everything?

You guys might hate me for this; but I like giving my books a bit of reality, even though people read to escape it.

Love you💕💕

Dead facts

❤️💕✨

What did y'all get for Christmas? I got socks, a necklace, an old navy gift card, a wallet, and a beanie with a matching scarf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 604 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
4.1K 274 23
My tongue explored his warm, moist mouth. His fingers dig into my hair, softly pulling. I moaned in response, causing him to do the same and then I f...
171K 5.9K 30
"You're a jock. You have these amazing good looks, you could get anyone you want, and I'm just.....me." The tear falls down my cheek with my insecuri...
304K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...