Overdose

By Xannny

After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given but the Remedy failed causing an Overdose. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six

Six

5.7K 369 522
By Xannny

Aspen put her phone on the charger getting dress, that shower was well needed after the day she had in school. She put on her monster claw slippers then unplugged her phone walking to her parents room seeing her dad scrolling on his phone and Kash sleep. 

"Where's mom?" She asked making Siah glance up at her. 

"She went to pick up Harlem and Allure." 

"Okay." She nodded about to turn around but he stopped her.

"You good? Why you looking like that? You wanna talk?" 

"No, I'll just wait until mom get here." 

"Since when do you pick Memo over me?" He asked scrunching his face up.

"I'm not picking her over you, this just something you wouldn't want to talk about with me." 

"And why not? Talk to me." He asked patting the bed so she could sit down.  

"Have you ever been heartbroken?" 

"Nah." He told her after thinking about it. 

"If you weren't heartbroken it's because you were the one having meaningless sex and leading girls on." 

Josiah opened his mouth to say something but stopped knowing she was right, he looked at her not knowing what to say. He should of just let her bobbled head ass walk out and now he gotta come up with some smart shit. 

"You right but then again it was a time I was heartbroken." He said looking at her. "I used to watch your mother and Zay every damn day together and wish it was us instead of them. So yeah Imma just say if you want him fight for him."

"I've tried and his answer is always the same." She sighed. 

"Lemme ask a question that I don't really want the answer to." He said putting his phone down to see if she gon lie to him. "Did you and Jamie sleep together?" 

"Yes." She scrunched her eyebrows up wondering why he wouldn't want the answer to that. 

He stood up going in his closet so he can get dress, he put on some sweats, timbs and tucked something in his waistline. He walked back out making her confused, Memo walked in about to say something but Harlem beat her to it. 

"Who we rolling up on? C'mon pops! We bout to kick some ass." He dropped his bag pulling up his pants.

"Watch ya damn mouth." Memo smacked him in his head. "Why are you dress like that?" 

"Jamie and Aspen slept together and now he don't wanna be nothing more." 

"You didn't tell me y'all slept together." Memo said with wide eyes. 

"I didn't want to get in trouble because I lied to spend a night and I don't lie to y'all." Aspen spoke. 

"Harlem go get my key for the safe, do not touch anything though, I don't want your prints on this." Memo said making him run off. 

"I'm confused." Aspen stated.

"Imma call JC and tell him he gon have to call the cleanup man." Josiah said pulling out his phone.

"Yeah, do that cause we gotta torture him first. Imma call Aunt Aubree so she can give me her lion she use for Ace." 

"Good idea." Josiah snapped. 

"I thought y'all would be mad at me for lying to y'all now I'm confused. Why are y'all mad at him?" 

"Sex is natural, I'm not going to be mad about something that's going to happen sooner or later. I'm upset, you didn't tell me but I'm mad because-"

"Sex?" Aspen said wide eyed. "I didn't have sex with Jamie, I'm a virgin."

"Girl, what?" Josiah said relieved. 

"If you didn't have sex, what the hell you mean y'all slept together?" 

"I meant as in slept in the same bed before, I didn't know-"

"You got my damn blood pressure up and you ain't even having sex?" Josiah asked glaring at her waving his face. 

"That's y'all who assumed! Who ask about sex that way? This not the olden days."

"Aight, I'm ready." Harlem came in the room in all black making them laugh. 

"Not today Har, they ain't with it." Josiah said making Aspen roll her eyes. 

"I'm going to Uncle Avery house." She spoke texting him. 

~

"When we doing the video to this again?" Gee asked Jamie.

"I forgot." Jamie coughed on the blunt. "Ask Ky, you know she not gon forget." 

"I'm thinking bout making her my manager, I should right?" He asked Dell, KC and Jamie.

"She ain't already? Damn." Dell chuckled. 

"So she been doing all this work based off love?" KC asked then laughed. "Bitch tripping tripping." 

"Shit, I'm bout to ask her to mine too." Jamie said.

"You know I don't like y'all calling her bitches." Gee looked at KC blankly. 

"Nigga fuck outta here, don't say she when she calling me dirty bitches and shit." KC shot back making them laugh. 

"Cause you really dirty bro." Jamie laughed. 

"Ya bitch sucking on my guko balls." He said making them all bust out laughing. 

"You gay brah." Gee laughed.

"We got that performance tomorrow, damn I forgot." Jamie said.

"We getting paid two thou for performing, how the fuck you forget my nigga?" Gee said.

"Damn, two thou just for performing? Niggas getting bank already and ain't even signed yet." KC said proudly. 

"Man, once we get paid this money ain't really for us anyway." Gee said making Jamie agree. 

"Who the fuck it's for then?" Dell asked looking at them like they was stupid. 

"Y'all." Jamie stated.

"What?" Dell and KC asked looking up from their phones. 

"Kay, I know you tired of sharing a room with ya lil brother. Niggas can't even bring bitches over to fuck cause it's another bed in the room and shit." Gee chuckled. "So we all gon get a house together."

"And Dell, you going to Clark Atlanta like you always wanted to my nigga. We gon put you through college son." Jamie said. 

"Y'all ain't gon have to sell drugs no more, we finna get out this struggle and get mansions in buckhead and shit." Gee added. 

"Y'all some real ass niggas." Dell said not knowing what to say. 

"Y'all my bloodas." Jamie said as they all smiled. 

"Y'all gay as fuck." India walked in the house making them all laugh as her Nay, Ky and Lay walked in. 

"Y'all stay walking the fuck in like this y'all fucking house, get the fuck out." Jamie looked at them. 

"Lot of fucks in that conversation." KC laughed.

"I got a key." Ky held it up making him look at her like she was stupid. 

"Who the fuck gave you a key?" 

"My aunt bitch." She mushed him.

"I'll whoop your ass." He glared at her. 

"No you won't." Gee and Ky said in unison. 

"Not my cousin." India took up for Jamie. "We'll fuck y'all up."

"To be honest." Jamie agreed. 

"Aye Indi, you-"

"My name India but stop talking to me period." India cut Dell off making KC yell. 

"You ain't even have to kill my mans shit like that." KC said as they all laughed. 

"Dell just annoying." She rolled her eyes as he kept looking at her. 

"Bet." He nodded pulling out his phone to send her a text. 

All the girls went upstairs to speak to Jamie mother while Jamie looked at India and Gee, he noticed her phone ding as soon as he pulled out his making him chuckle. 

"Say bro?" He said getting Dell attention. 

"Wassup?"

"When you and Indi gon stop acting like y'all don't fuck with each other?" 

"What?" 

"What?" Jamie mocked him making KC and Jamie laugh. "Bitch, you heard me."

"I don't fuck with India." Dell lied. 

"My nigga y'all make the shit so obvious now." Gee looked at him blankly. 

"Damn, thought we was still making the shit lowkey." Dell laughed. 

"Why you like her though?" KC asked.

"What you mean?" Dell asked. 

"I mean what I said bitch, why the fuck do you like her?" 

"Bitch, you tryna say my cousin ugly?" Jamie asked.

"Nah, she mean as hell. Too mean son, how the fuck you even manage to get her?" 

"One day we was smoking and we both got horny and-"

"Aight." Jamie cut him off making them laugh. 

"When the fuck did y'all start fucking round?" Gee asked. 

"We first fucked round 8 months ago, kept fucking then 5 months ago we decided to be something more. Then 3 months ago, we became real serious."

"I'm mad you got this dumb ass smile on your face explaining all this." Jamie looked at him blankly. 

"I'm mad you know the time stamp to everything, sprung bitch ass." KC looked at him the same. 

"I'm mad y'all won't let my mans be great, he love his girl." Gee took up for him. 

"Shut your sprung ass up too." Jamie laughed. 

"But why y'all keeping y'all shit a secret? I don't get that." KC asked confused.

"At first it was because we ain't know how serious we was gon get, ain't no point in letting everybody know about us when it wasn't going anywhere. Now it's because we don't want nobody in our business, y'all niggas around me every other day and just now figuring shit out." 

"Nah, I known for like two months. I went through her phone and saw the messages, my cousin a fucking hoe." Jamie shook his head. 

"She a hoe to me." Dell laughed. "I love that girl though."

"This could be you and Aspen but you keep pushing her away." KC laughed making Jamie look at him blankly. 

"I heard Aspen, whaaat?" Ky said coming down the stairs ready to defend her best friend.

"Ain't nobody say nothing girl." KC said. 

"Oh okay, thought somebody was talking shit." She spoke plopping down on Gee lap.

"Damn Ky, damn." Gee moved grabbing his penis. 

"Why are you hard talking to a group of niggas?" She asked rubbing his length. 

"Because I saw ya dumb ass." 

"Aww." She kissed him making everybody else scrunch their face up.

"First of all, bitch stop rubbing on his dick. Y'all in my line of sight." Lay said since they was literally in front of her. 

"Stop rubbing on him period the fuck." Jamie said.

"Y'all some haters, y'all just mad y'all don't got no relationship." Ky laughed.

"I'm in a relationship with all my bitches." Dell said as India looked at him.

"What bitches?" Nay laughed. "You don't got no bitches."

"He got something." KC mumbled as all the boys laughed. 

"Go head." Dell laughed.

"Put me on." India said.

"Oh, you know the joke pretty well."

"KC chill." Jamie laughed.

"I don't want no relationship, I look too good and too expensive for these niggas." Lay spoke looking at her snaps. 

"Preach suh." India agreed. 

"Why you telling her to preach? You can't relate." KC looked at her making them laugh. 

"Kelsie, you got one more time." India looked at him.

"You need a boyfriend." Nay looked at her. "Imma hook you up."

"Nah." Dell spoke looking at his phone. 

"Nobody want you Wendell." Nay scrunched her face up making everybody laugh but him. 

"Y'all gotta keep saying our names though?" KC asked. 

"Y'all all got some white girly ass names." Lay laughed. 

"Garret, Jameston, Kelsie and Wendell." India said making all of them look at her blankly. 

"Your point?" Gee asked.

"Aye when we shoot the music video?" Jamie asked Ky. 

"In a week, 7 days from now. If you ask me again Imma smack you and Gee."

"For what? I ain't ask."

"Cause I know you forgot too." 

"Ky, you wanna be my manager?" Jamie asked. 

"Sure, I'm already this loser manager might as well."

"Aw, thanks babe." Gee mumbled typing on his phone. 

Jamie pulled out his phone checking his comments on his Instagram page, he looked at the picture of Instagram from when Aspen was in studio as everybody was commenting good stuff making him smile. He went to snap checking hers like he did everyday, he was always the first one watching them. 

"I gave my all to you, this how you repay me? I put my trust in you, this how you replace it? Your love is poison so no more I can't take it. Can't fuck with you no more cause I'm not basic. Every time I feel like nobody love me, I come straight to you. Still wanna come and lay right on side you even when I'm mad at you." He watched her rap into the camera with the hearts on her head. 

"I be feeling like you don't appreciate the shit I do, argue then you walk out, I ain't ever thought bout leaving you! Everything you do I never want another nigga to do!" Ky, India and Nay yelled. 

"You must be watching Aspen snap." Lay chuckled. 

"This nigga always watching her snaps." Gee chuckled. 

"How y'all even know?" Jamie glared at them.

"Aspen been blasting that song for a damn week straight." Ky said.

"Jamie been blasting Aspen for a damn week straight." KC said making everybody laugh, even Jamie.

"Son, you be dickriding." Jamie laughed.

"Nah, I still don't get it. That girl beautiful as hell, personality just lit as fuck, she always so fucking happy, she got money and she independent, she don't ask you for shit but to love her and you letting her go. I really don't get it." 

"Y'all ain't gon never get it so I'm not bout to keep explaining." He shrugged. 

"Let me know, I didn't hear your excuse from your mouth." Nay said.

"When that bitch ass nigga walked out on us, Aspen was there. When we lost our first house, Aspen was there. When I spit my first bar, Aspen was there making beats. When I released my first song, Aspen was there. When Sah died, Aspen was there. Aspen been there for me more than anybody and I mean everybody!"

"When you sign to a big label, Aspen won't be there. When you have your first show at a big ass club tomorrow, Aspen won't be there. When you do your first music video with a big label, Aspen won't be there. She won't be there because you keep pushing her away." KC preached.

"Y'all still not getting it." Jamie shook his head. "Aspen been the light in every dark situation, I know I can't be upset around her because it's impossible but I also know I'm not ready for her, I'm not ready to settle down and I can't hurt her like that. If we get in this relationship and I do something to fuck up, it won't be no coming back from that. I'm not gon tell her to wait for me either cause that's selfish as hell so I'll just wait until she over me so we can be back friends." 

"Like I said before when she get a nigga that shit gon crush you. Not your heart, not your mind, you. You gon be heartbroken as fuck bro." Dell shook his head.

"And if we get in a relationship, she gon be heartbroken as fuck." He shut all them down as they all looked at him not knowing what to say.

"I get it." Lay spoke up. "Everybody been mad at you but I understand because I know how you are with Aspen, if y'all meant to be y'all will don't force anything." 

"This dumb bitch never been in a relationship but love preaching bout em." India rolled her eyes making them laugh. 

"You for real never been in a relationship?" Dell asked.

"Give me a chance bro." KC looked at her. "I look good, I fuck good, I make enough money, I got my own car, Imma have my own apartment in a few months, I don't cheat, I'm goofy as fuck so you ain't gon never be bored, you won't regret it." KC looked at her. 

"And if you do waste my time?" 

"When." India corrected making them laugh. 

"If I waste your time, I'll pay you for all the time I wasted. A hundred a week."

"I think he serious." Gee laughed. 

"He gotta be." Jamie said. 

"I'm dead ass serious, y'all know I don't play bout my money." KC was the cheapest nigga ever, this nigga beat Mr.Krabz, Jason and Julius any day. 

"I'll think about it." Lay spoke. 

"Y'all heard about Lip throwback party?" Ky asked.

"Fuck is a throwback party?" Gee asked looking at the flyer.

"Just what it sound like nigga, they play all throwbacks and it's just the early vibes." 

"Oh yeah, I heard bout that. I was gon slide through for a quick minute." Jamie said.

"I'm bringing Aspen." Ky told him. 

"I can't wait for this party." Dell laughed. 

~

"So how old are you?" Aspen asked Darius as she laid on her back with her legs in the air. 

"19, what bout you?" 

"15." He pulled his ear from the phone to look at it. 

"Damn."

"Yeah, I know. I turn 16 next month." She said used to the reaction from older people. 

"So what you in tenth grade? I ain't tryna-"

"No, I graduate this year but I'm only 16." 

"You not lying to me right?" 

"Look me up." She chuckled. "Aspen Walker."

He did exactly that also looking up the age of consent of Georgia, she was beautiful and had a dope ass personality but he had enough trouble with the law. It was only three years but younger girls immature as hell too so he wasn't too sure bout this. 

"This shit say you a millionaire, I knew you had money but damn." He spoke going through different websites. "You a genius too? What the hell?"

"Yes." She chuckled. 

"Like when they say genius they mean like genius genius?" 

"Like genius genius." She continued laughing. 

"Like Paul Allen genius?" He asked making her stop laughing. 

"You know about Paul Allen?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed. 

"Imma smart nigga." He chuckled. 

"I'm real life shocked, not too many people know about Paul Allen, they just know Bill Gates." 

"Nah, that's my nigga."

"You real smart, why you didn't go to college?"

"Couldn't afford it." He spoke. "I ain't even finish high school, I dropped out my freshmen year cause we went flat line broke." 

"How?" 

"I was raised by my grandmother who was raising all of her kids kids, it was like 10 of us in a two bedroom house. We lived off of welfare checks and her SSI checks, times was hard for real."

"That's sad." Aspen mumbled. 

"Man you don't know the struggle until you taking naps for dinner." He chuckled making her laugh even though nothing was funny. 

"Did you ever think about going back to school?" 

"Yeah but I'm not." He shut her down quickly. "I'll love to have my diploma but I'm still struggling, I look like I'm doing good but in reality, I'm sleeping on one of my niggas couch til I could find something I could afford."

"Wow." She spoke shocked, just the other day he had on all designers. 

"Apartment hunting ain't the easiest thing then I can't just pay with cash cause then the government gon start wondering where the fuck I get all this money from."

"Where do you get all that money from?" 

"What you think?" 

"I think you do whatever you can to put food on your plate and clothes on your back."

"You don't get paid to think for nothing." He joked making her laugh.

"You're right about that." 

"I like talking to you." He spoke honestly. 

"I like talking to you too, I haven't stopped smiling since I got on the phone."

"Then I must be doing something right." He smirked. 

"You're doing everything right." 

"I wanna take you out so how I go about that?" He asked making her laugh out loud. 

"How about you ask me?" She said through laughs.

"I meant like do I gotta ask your father or some shit like that cause I ain't asking your grandfather, JC just look like a mean ass nigga."

"My Pop pop is a sweetheart." She chuckled.

"Maybe to you but I'm the nigga who older than you tryna take you out, they probably all over protective of you and shit. As soon as I say my name, they gon be checking my background."

"I will not confirm or deny that." She giggled.

"Aspen Walker, will you let I, Darius Foster, take you out on a date that you will never forget?" 

"I, Aspen Walker, accept Darius Foster offer." 

"I ain't never in my life been this corny for a female." He chuckled. "Man, you got me changing already." 

"I'm something different man." She joked making him chuckle. 

"Yeah, you are." He nodded. "When do you want to go out?" 

"I have to go to this party with my best friends then I have a science fair in South Carolina so any time after next week is fine." 

"Good, give me time to save up so I could cash out on you." He chuckled.

"You don't have to spend an excessive amount of money on me, I know your situation. I'll be fine sitting in front of my house talking for hours, it's okay."

"Nah, for our first date I gotta go all out but after this expect only McDonald's out of me. Popeyes on a good day." He joked making her laugh.

"I gotta order off the dollar menu?" 

"Shit, you better. If not you only getting two things and you gon have to drink your spit." 

"Oh my God." She laughed putting her phone down from laughing too hard, he couldn't help it he started laughing his self. 

"Chill yo." He laughed coughing. 

"You're something else."

"That's good, right?" 

"Yes, I can't wait until our date."

"I just can't wait to see you again." He smirked. "You know how long I was wishing I ran into you again?" 

"You? I sent a prayer to God." She joked but she was dead ass serious. 

"Word? What you say to God bout ya boy?" 

"That's something only between my Lord Savior and I will discuss." 

"I respeck it." 

"We respeck you respecking us." She said yawning.

"You so corny." He laughed. "It could only be one corny person in this."

"You could be the corny one cause you make me laugh." She yawned again. 

"A nigga don't even-" He got cut off yawning. "You got a nigga yawning now." 

"I'm sorry." She cattled. 

"You sleepy? Don't let me keep you up." 

"No I'm not." She lied, she was so tired but wanted to continue talking to him. 

"It's cool." He chuckled. "I had to go bust a move anyway, go on and get yo sleep. You got school in the morning." 

"Okay, good night Darius." 

"Good night Aspen." 

That night Aspen went to sleep with a smile on her face, a real smile. She haven't went to bed smiling since her and Jamie stopped talking because at night was the time everything came to your head. Most nights she cried herself to sleep but she felt she would finally find her happiness again with Darius. 

She prayed to God she wouldn't get hurt no more.
____________________

Hey my neezies, fohsheezies. lmao how y'all feeling Darius? Y'all understand Jamie or no? 

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 3.4K 33
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.
16.7K 305 28
this story is about betrayal, love,sex addiction the one she wanted but couldn't get (august alsina story)
Stuck By nunu🥶

Teen Fiction

25.7K 1.1K 12
Just read it.
1.3K 33 23
"how can you, you did it all just because I accidentally hurt your ego, how could you a..and what about our love making?"