Cry Thunder (Book I)

pitypillowtalk द्वारा

A spin-off story from the television series, The Flash, where heroes are born overnight. Literally. Follow th... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 22

11 0 0
pitypillowtalk द्वारा

NATHAN'S POV

The air seemed to be sucked out of my lungs. I opened my mouth to scream my heart out like in those romantic movies, maybe like the Titanic. Instead I stood there looking like a gobbling fish. I stumbled forward, closer to the edge, expecting to see her lifeless body sprawled beneath. But my eyes swirled in a hopeless search in the waters of the river.

I gasp as a bird suddenly sweeps up before my eyes, making me lose my balance and stumble backwards. My eyes follow the creature as it swiftly drifts in the sky. It then hovers above my head and and suddenly plummets to the ground. It lands in front of me, daring me to look into its eyes. I did. My eyes bore into the familiar hazel eyes I fell in love with. I embrace Erin in a tight hug and whisper in her ear, "Don't ever do that again."

She  gave me a guilty smile, "Sorry, recently I've been feeling dizzy and blacking out and waking up in strange places. I figured it must be some side effect of a new ability I've unlocked so... I just wanted to test it. I'm sorry if I scared you, you too Ollie." She glanced at Oliver who just nodded with a dazed look in his eyes. He saluted us and climbed on his motorbike and drove away, leaving a cloud of dust as evidence.

I acknowledge her newly added white wings. She truly looked like an angel sent from above. My eyes then found hers.

"Let's go open a breach"

Sorry guys for short chapter, I'm on vacation but I'll update very soon. XXX

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.4K 230 20
One year. One year ago was when the Justice League and Young Justice lost a light. SuperGirl had died that day. And no hero, nor human was the Same...
Rise of the Morningstar shy द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

62 4 5
When a group of gifted siblings find themselves marked for death by the mightiest hero alive, they're thrust into a harrowing dilemma: stand and figh...
The Undoing Of Heroes | ✓ cleo ツ द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

530K 35.4K 42
Heroes. Ever since they showed up, people have gone soft. They're adored, worshipped. Devotion is showered upon them like rain. It's about time someo...
317K 16.5K 38
[ based on season three of The Flash ] || book three of three || Finding and causing Parker Sylas to fall in love with him again wasn't going to be...