NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

By yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... More

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
28. Beautiful
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute
40.

31. Call Me, Suicidal

13.7K 386 412
By yanira4567

~~ Naru POV~~

It's been about a week and a half now since that night.....

I have so many questions but I couldn't even ask one... sasuke barely talks to me unless at school and that's only to continue putting up the act of us being in love and I can't really talk to him after school either because he has work. What's worse is we aren't in school now and still he barely says a word to me. He wakes up gets ready and quickly heads of to work before I wake up and after work he just comes home kisses the top of my head rubs my stomach before also giving it a small kiss and quickly taking a quick shower and going to bed. And that's all;  I guess, I should be happy that sasuke and I barely communicate and that he stopped beating me and stuff but I can't everyday a new question comes to mind like what happened between him and Sakura? What did he mean when he said he couldn't that night? Why is he ignoring me? Did I make another mistake..? Ugh I hate this! But I can't be stressing out so much for the baby but still...

Well anyway right now I'm with ino since there is no school do to brake she decided to come over everyday and help with the final touches of the wedding. I was able to convince Mikoto to have the wedding here. She really wasn't to happy about the idea but I really didn't want to travel to the other side of the world even if for my wedding. I didn't want anything to flashy something small ish. But knowing the Uchihas'  my definition of small is completely different to there's. But still so far everything was great things where going  according to plan and I even got my outfit already and so has everyone else. I know i shouldn't be glad everything is going to plan especially since I'm marrying sasuke of all people but It's already in graved in my brain that i will not be going anywhere.

"Naruto! Are you listening to me!?" Ino said as she shakes my arm. I turned to here snapping back into reality as I looked at her with an apologetic smile." Sorry ino I was day dreaming about the wedding , so um, what did you say?" I said and she gave me a smirk." Are you sure you aren't just dreaming about your wedding night?" She said with a wink and My face quickly heated up at those words. " of course not ! I mean, you don't get married everyday you know and p-plus isn't that kinda stuff supposed to happen on the honeymoon part of it all o-or something ...?" I said with a nervous laugh at the end my face still probably pink in embarrassment. " naruto your acting luck a blushing virgin I thought you and sasuke had already you know" she said and I felt my face heat up more. " w-we have! ...well we do a lot ... And umm... it's just embarrassing to talk about such a private thing you know! " I said and she giggled. " alright alright I'll stop"" thank you.." I said with a sigh making her laugh again. " well anyway I was wondering if you invited anybody from school ? " she asked and I quickly looked at her as if she lost her mind.

"Umm.. ino i don't know if you haven't realized this or your just blind but don't you remember that the entire school hated me !" I said raising my voice just a little bit. " like you said hated ! Almost everyone is ready to protect you from all evils now ! " she said and I sighed. " they only are doing that now because I'm marrying sasuke and he was very persuasive about nobody laying a finger on me. Don't you remember that Monday after the whole Sakura thing.. he made a public announcement during brake and threatened the entire school going as far as to say he would make everyone life and there family's a living hell if they so as put a finger on me! Even I was scared and I'm the person he's claiming to be protecting !" I said it wasn't a lie after that night A week and a half ago when we went back to school that Monday. Sasuke didn't even hesitate to tell the whole school off about hurting his 'Wife'. Man even Sakura looked about ready to shit her pants with sasukes tone of voice. Bet yeah that rest of the week the final week of school nobody even wanted to sit next to me. Not because they hated me or thought I had some weird deseas or whatever but because they where scared sasuke would kill them. sasuke does have the money to probably even get away with murder free of charge and all.

That whole week everyone treated me as if I was made of cristal. Shit even when my morning sickness hit me hard one day at school someone was there to make sure I wouldn't die or something. Okay maybe the whole Everyone is a bit off do to the fact that Sakura just wouldn't care she would actually still treat me like everyone else used too. But only when nobody was looking. She would make me drop my books bump into me so I would bump against the locker and would just do any little thing she can do when nobody was looking to torcher me.

"Naruto! Would you listen to me!" Ino said and I looked at her embarrassed again. " sorry ino! I think all this wedding planing is getting to me " i said and she rolled her eyes. " naruto we haven't even started  today! But I guess you're  right, you planned your wedding in what two weeks something that usually takes months. Maybe taking today as a day off really won't hurt to much would it? You don't think Mrs. Uchiha. Will mind do you?" She said and shook my head no. " she's actually been telling me to take it easy because I would want to look my best on the actual day so I'm sure she would be happy I'm finally taking a break." I said and she nodded. " perfect!! A break was well needed but seriously who was invited to the wedding?" She asked and I shrugged. " I don't really know I haven't looked at the list but I'm sure it's just a bunch of rich people but I know our teachers where invited " I said and she nodded. " you don't have the list do you ? Because I was wondering if I could take sai as my date." She said with Hope. " I don't t have it on me but I know where it is and I'll have to talk to sasuke about that he isn't the biggest fan of sai you know... " I said and I could tell she was a bit disappointed but sasuke still to this day wasn't over the whole sai kissing me in front of The Who class thing. You would think he would be over it by now but nope.

"So I heard.. well let's see the list I want to know if sasuke invited any of his friends or hinata! I just want some company just Incase sai ends up not being invited..."she said and I nodded. " itachi should have it" i said "he was just double checking everyone was on the list and in the correct seating arrangement. He should be home right now" I said as I stood up and she followed . " that's really weird though that you don't know who's invited to your own wedding." She said as she followed me out the room. " well it was a bit rushed and Mikoto was very set on doing most of it on her own. And like i said before I don't know many people and it's just about sasuke and I right?  so who cares who's invited the night is about us not about worrying whether I should've invited Umm.. the Malfoy instead of the-the  Everdeens; You get me ?" I said coming up with random names on the spot. " I suppose but still wouldn't you want the people who have a special place in your heart to be there and watch you marry the man of your dreams !" She said and I felt shivers go down my spine at the idea of sasuke being the man of my dreams. He's more like the reason I get nightmares. " I guess your right, but I don't really have many people like that just iruka, and a few close people you for example and the uchihas." I said with a smile I should really become an actor.

"Mr.Uchiha can i help you with something?" Asked Alfred one of the butlers who came out of no where. " Oh yes, do you know where itachi is?"M I don't think I'll ever get used to the whole uchiha thing. " ah yes sir, the oldest should be in the dining room right now" he said and I nodded. " thank you! " I said with a smile and he nodded giving me a small bow before ino and I went on our way to the dining room to find itachi. " you know i don't know how you do it, being surrounded by all theses good looking people! Like even some of the maids and butlers are hot! But seriously itachi is so good lucking in my opinion he's better eye candy then sasuke " she said and I almost chocked on air. " ughh.. I don't know what to say about that seeing as he's like my brother now that I'm marrying sasuke" and having his niece... " oh shush you can't lie to me you have to agree itachi is good looking!" She said and I blushed slight feeling a tad bit flustered remembering when he kissed me just to get on sasukes nerves. "I suppose yes he is good looking but seriously this is weird he's like my brother now!" I said as I continued walking into the dining room as she giggled at my response.

Walking in the only thing I see is itachi eating a pop tart while he did some paperwork from what it looks like from this distance . " itachi, just the person I was looking for !" I said and he looked up from his work and looked really relieved too see me. " oh thank god! Naruto come quickly I'm just doing the finale touches to the guest list and sitting arrangement making sure everything is correct but your step father called to see if he can take someone with him and I can't make the call without either yours or sasuke approval of the changes. since this means all new sitting arrangements and one more chair plate and food but since I'm neither the groom or bride I can't change it since it already so close to date only you and sasuke can. " He said and I was quickly confused. " but kakashi and granny are already going who else could he want to take?. "i asked my eyebrow still raised in confusion. " he said it was someone named gaara." Itachi said with a shrug.

My eyes quickly widen and I didn't know what to say. Why would iruka invite gaara, doesn't he know about what happened at the restaurant ? Did gaara not tell him? Did he call iruka and try to get into the wedding or did iruka suggest it! " naruto your spacing out again!" I heard Ino's voice as she snapped her finger in front of my face bringing me back to the conversation at hand. " so who's this gaara guy?" Ino asked and i Bit my lip. " someone who really hates sasuke...just as much as sasuke hates him." I said and she quickly looked lost as well as itachi. " my brother knows this gaara guy? Huh? How come I've never seen him or heard him arguing with him self about this guy." He said and I frowned. " he and sasuke meet not to long ago well on our date and well let's just say sasuke wasn't to happy at how close gaara and I used to be." I said and itachi quickly had this spark in his eyes. " no ! I know what you are think and no gaara and I where never close like that! He was my childhood best friend, still is actually and well sasuke wasn't happy at the fact that gaara was my first kiss and stuff." I said blushing in embarrassment. " wait I thought sasuke was your first everything?!" Ino said and I turned a bit more pink. " well mostly yes just gaara was my first kiss but it doesn't really count that was years ago and gaara and I are just friends and we will always be just friends." I said and i looked over to itachi who looked a bit shocked. " so that's a no right ?" Itachi said and I bit my lip. " you just need either mine or sasukes yes right?" I Asked itachi I know I should say no but gaara is still my best friend can I really not invite him to my wedding..?

"You are correct- wait don't tell me you actually plan on letting him come to the wedding!" Itachi said and even ino looked at me as if I lost my mind. " well he is my best friend and like you said ino i want those closets to me there and he is my close friend." I said trying defend my actions or really I don't know what I'm trying to defend I just I feel bad if I don't let him come. " naruto this is different!" Ino said and I frowned." How is this different? gaara is my friends he was my only friend for years and he's always been there for me, It just doesn't feel right not inviting him or well letting him attend." " i understand naruto but you should really talk to sasuke about this! If you don't tell him imagine his reaction when he sees him there at the wedding! You wouldn't want a fight to brake out do you!?" Ino said and I crossed my arms and pouted. She has a point if I don't talk to sasuke he might actually try to kill gaara when he sees him and knowing  gaara he won't go down without a fight. Dammit plus the wedding will most likely be a disaster and then sasuke will be pissed and then I'll get the worst of it.  " you have a point.." i said feelings really heart broken at telling iruka to tell gaara he can't go or even worse itachi telling him and then i have to live with that.

" if you really want him there why don't you just talk to sasuke? " Ino suggested but sasuke and I haven't really spoken to each other in two weeks and I'm pretty sure I already know how down hill that will go. " how am I going to start that conversation?! " I quickly responded. " well look if sasuke really loves  you he should be able to put aside his differences with gaara plus you said this happened years ago so he should let it go it's been years!" Ino said and I couldn't help but nod in agreement but what she doesn't know is sasuke really doesn't love me.. "you really don't know us uchihas do you? I still have a grudge on my brother after he stole my stuffed dinosaur when we where kids and my mother made me let him have it since he was younger." Itachi said as he crossed his arms with a frown. " you can't be serious? Well anyway sasuke should at least be able to let it go for a few hours for the wedding and for his love for naruto ! And if he really wants to he can go back to hating him after " Ino said " I don't know Ino.." I said with a frown sasuke is something else.. " look just.. ummm here let me borrow your phone" she said and I looked at her confused but handed it to her and she quickly unlocked it. "What does my phone have anything to do with this ?" I Asked and she smirked doing some stuff before handing it back to me. " talk to him." She said and I looked down at my phone only to see that she was calling him before I heard his muffled voice calling my name.my eyes quickly widen and I looked at her as if she lost her mind. " no! No no absolutely not what are you thinking!" I said and she rolled her eyes. " he's waiting naruto! Stop being such a scaredy cat!" She said and I frowned as I heard him calling my name  a bit louder and I sighed and grabbed the phone feeling really nervous as I put the phone to my ear. " naruto answer me right now !" I heard him and I moved the phone a bit away from my ear before being it back and biting my lip." Sasuke.." I responded and I heard him sigh. "What is it naruto you know I'm at work." He said and I looked up at Ino who was miming at me to speak and then i looked over to itachi who was still sitting there crossed armed hating life probably.

"I know, I'm sorry but umm.. itachi needs our yes to add this other person to the wedding list and well today is the last day to make the changes and stuff." I said "hn, and why couldn't you just do it ? You know I'm working naruto I don't have time to worry about these things." He said and I bit my lip. " well the thing is iruka asked if he can take g-gaara with him..." I said and then silence. I saw Ino was looking at me wondering what he could be saying. " No." was all I heard after a few seconds of silence. " b-but sasuke he's my best friend a-and-!" " i said no naruto." He said and I frowned. " b-but I cant sasuke I want him to-!" " i said no ! I don't want that piece  of trash there !" He said and I quickly felt the anger take over. " He's not a piece of trash sasuke! He's my best friend and if you can invite your friends why can't I !" " You already invited Ino! And he's not a friend ! He obviously wants more ! A friend wouldn't be able to just automatically tell that you gained weight from a quick glance! He's obviously obsessed with you naruto and I don't want him there do you understand me!" He said angrily. " no! I don't understand you! Sasuke this isn't fair!" " oh really?! And suddenly now you care about fairness! Naruto I don't not want you to forget the fact that I own you! You are my property! You are my wife and I'm your husband so you listen to me right now when I say no!" He said and I growled.  " will you stope being so-so jealous! The thing with  gaara and I happened years ago ! He and I are only friend ! Sasuke why can't can't you just let it go!" I said as I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.

"I'm not jealous! How can I be jealous of that red headed no eyebrows peace of trash! And I don't care if he's your friend he's not going!" He yelled at me over the phone and quickly I felt the tears starting to fall from my anger. " if he's not going there is no fucken wedding happy!" I said angrily. " excuse you! Who the fuck do you think you are! You are still just a nerd and if anything I'm the one that should be canceling this stupid wedding! And this little threat you are putting won't make me give in ! He's still my going!" He yelled back " well this stupid nerd is still caring your fucken child! And if it really is stupid then I hope you don't mind me just fucken cancelling this wedding right here right now ! And don't you fucken dare come anywhere near me or my child !" I said angrily and clicked on him before he can say anything. I looked up to see Ino looking at me just as shocked as itachi.

Then it hit me.. I just said out loud that I'm pregnant in front of Ino. I just actually canceled the wedding! Oh my god I said all those things to sasuke.. he's going to kill me ! I'm dead! " naruto.. y-your p-pregnant?" Ino called and I just ignored her as my phone started ringing like crazy. I looked at it only to see sasukes name pop up. " naruto.. what did you just do.." Itachi said and I just dropped my phone before also falling to the ground crying my eyes out. I just committed suicide...

/////:/:/

Arthur here,

I just wanna start off by saying I'm sorry for the late update I know this took forever but the reason it took so long was because of holidays and I was editing the story. Well the  rest of the story just because like I said before I am planning on shortening it and stuff.  so I had to Fit a lot into like smaller chunks and cut out a lot. So I'm just rushing it all and that's why took forever. plus I'm also working on this other story that I making but this is not even a sasunaru it's actually a klance fanfic.so I hope you guys can forgive me. thank you for reading and I hope you guys like chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.9K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
309K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
636K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
102K 5.7K 37
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...