Nature's Freak - BOOK 1 ✔ (Un...

By EmotionalPerson01

Freya Jane Grinsly is known to be a "Freak". Everyone in her town see's her as a mysterious person and despi... More

Welcome Back!!!
Chapter 1: Who am I?
Chapter 2: Threatened to Break.
Chapter 3: Friend or Enemy?
Chapter 4: Something Bad to Come.
Chapter 5: Defenseless.
Chapter 6: Death Sentence.
Chapter 7: The Past Will Return.
Chapter 8: The Never Ending Night.
Chapter 9: The Deal Never Included Me.
Chapter 10: A Nightmare to Be Continued.
Chapter 11: Confusion At It's Finest
Chapter 12: Sweet and Innocent
New Book
Chapter 13: Bloodbath
Chapter 14: Sanctuary
OH....MY.....GOSH!!!!
Chapter 15: A Monster Who Loves
Chapter 16: Saved By The 'Monster' Himself
Republish Saved By The Devil Series?!
Chapter 17: Better Than A Pistol
Chapter 18: Fight to The Death
Chapter 19: Who's to Blame?
Chapter 20: Apologies and Energy
Chapter 21: Confession Day
Chapter 22: Road Trip
Chapter 23: No Breaks
PLEASE READ
Chapter 24: It's A Weird Day
Chapter 26: Ethan!
Chapter 27: That Makes Sense
Chapter 28: Stuck Beyond Help
Chapter 29: What Was Lost is Now Found
Chapter 30: Still Gone
Chapter 31: I Want Vengeance
Sequel
There Will Be A Book 2!! READ!!
BOOK 2 IS OUT!!

Chapter 25: A Plan

1.5K 92 20
By EmotionalPerson01

Song: Adam Jensen - Street Fight

~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I shouted causing Kai to get off the girl and pull up in boxers with a groan. "I thought you would be out longer," he mumbled.

I felt my anger flare up inside as to that was his response. I looked at the girl who just shot me a smirk before slowly getting up and slipping on her bra and panties. Her hair was light brown in messy curls and her eyes were brown.

"I honestly don't know what to say," I gritted through my teeth.

Kai turned to glare at me, "Don't try to blame this on me. I told you I have needs and I knew you weren't going to meet them so I had to get them met somehow," he scoffed.

I shook my head in disbelief, "So let me get this straight. We're being chased and not to mention, shot at and your dick needs to have some pleasure somewhere between?" I questioned.

"Yup," Kai casually replied.

"Do you want some Gatorade? I opened it for you," Ethan spoke emerging from behind me with the blue Gatorade bottle opened.

Kai took it from him and started to chug it. I turned to Ethan and narrowed my eyes at him. "Where did I tell you to wait?" I growled. He raised up his hands in surrender and walked out the room shutting the door behind him.

"Look, I don't know why you're making this such a big deal. Sex is a natural -"

"Shut the fuck up and get out!" I cut off the girl.

She let out a scoff before making her way to Kai and wrapped her hands around his torso. "I don't think so," she smirked.

I looked at Kai who finished his drink and shrugged. I let out a frustrated groan. "Look, I know you need your pleasure and shit but seriously get your own fucking room. Ethan doesn't need this shit and I don't need this shit," I growled.

Kai let out a hysterical laugh, "I bet if it was you and Victor, it would be okay right?" he questioned.

I felt my hands turn into fist by my side. "This has nothing to do with him," I hissed.

He laughed again, "But it does. I bet his could do whatever he wants and you would be okay with it even if Ethan was around."

"For your fucking information, he knows what's right and what's wrong in front Ethan and no, it wouldn't be okay because we got more common sense than you. Hazel even has more common sense than you. Also, if him, Ethan and I were being chased, he wouldn't worry about his sexual needs. Instead, he would be figuring out what's our next move and how we get ahead. So when you man the fuck up and know how to be an actual man, try me but don't fucking come at me when your 1 inch dick needs to be pleased," I growled.

Kai narrowed his eyes at me and I then realized he wasn't even wearing his shades. The girl could see his eyes. "Wow, you even let a stranger see your eyes," I scoffed.

"It's not like she's going to see me again and she doesn't give a fuck and for your information, my dick isn't 1 inch long. Stop being such a bitch about this," he fired back before yawning.

I shook my head not knowing what to say.

"Look, I'm over this and clearly you guys need to talk about this so I'm going to leave," the girl stated before walking toward me and picking up her clothes before putting them on and exiting the room.

"Kai, did you even think about someone besides yourself?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I honestly don't care and nothings going to happen. If you think she's with the enemy or something, you're wrong. She's just a prostitute," he mumbled as he laid on the bed.

"Are you seriously going to sleep now?!" I shouted.

"Yes now shut up so I can sleep," he mumbled before snoring.

"Kai!" I shouted only to receive a snore.

I don't know whether to strangle him in his sleep or... there's no or in this scenario.

"That honestly worked faster than I thought it would," Ethan's voice came next to me. My eyebrow rose, "What did you do?" I asked.

He opened his hand revealing 6 capsules with the liquid missing from inside. Ethan had popped open the pills and dumped the liquid inside Kai's Gatorade. "Well played," I fist bumped him.

"Thanks. I think that it is in our best option to leave him and keep moving," he stated.

"Sounds good to me," I chirped as I grabbed our bags and the car keys that was on top the table.

I turned to see Ethan grabbing Kai's bag. I gave him a questionable look to which he just gave me an innocent smile. I shook my head and we walked out the room and headed down to the lobby. I headed to the front desk where the lady was still there.

She gave a warm smile as she saw us.

"Hello again," I smiled.

"Hello," she chuckled.

"We're going to be checking out now. Sorry for all this work," I apologized. She shook her head as I gave her the room key, "It's not a problem at all. Is everything okay?" she asked a bit concerned.

I nodded my head, "Everything's fine. We just need to head back home because my brother is sick," I half lied assuming Kai might ask her something about this when he wakes up.

"Awe, I hope you feel better love," she spoke to Ethan. He gave her a small smile, "Thank you," he chirped.

"And the Mr. Cottfield?" she asked referring to Kai.

"He ran into some problems and had to go," I mumbled.

"I see," she smiled fully understanding I was lying and new something went wrong.

We said our goodbyes and Ethan and I headed to the car. I placed our bags in the trunk and turned to see Ethan throwing Kai's bag into the trash can across the parking lot. As he was walking back, I focused for a brief second and snapped my finger causing the trash can to be on fire. Ethan look back and started laughing as he made his way towards me this time running and tackling me with a hug. I let out a laugh and hugged him back. Hazel got out my hood and hopped across my shoulder and onto Ethan's head.

Breaking off from the hug, I ruffled his hair only for him to swat my hand away. I glimpsed around the parking lot to see no one was around but I kept getting this weird energy flowing through. My eyes stopped on the tinted car I saw earlier. I stared at the car for a brief second before we hopped into the car and drove out the parking lot and back onto the highway.

~~~~

Victor's POV

I watched from the backseat to see Freya and Ethan sitting on the trunk of their car. Freya then reached behind her head and into her hood pulling out a squirrel. She set him down on the trunk and gave him a salad before giving Ethan his food. It was still hard to process that Freya has powers. I didn't expect to meet anyone who has powers besides myself.

Although I self heal, I have another power which is fire. It's not that strong but able to do little damage. I haven't figured out it's full impact. Speaking of powers, I can't believe that Kai guy has powers as well. How did he even find Freya and why did he decide to tag along with her? I tried looking for any information on him but nothing came up. It was like he didn't exist. I didn't like the idea of me not knowing anything about him and he was running around with Freya and Ethan. Something was strangely off.

Yesterday, before I went inside the hotel for Freya, I put a tracker under her car just to make sure she was going to be safe. I was going to try and keep my distance like she wanted but kept an eye on her.

Am I over protective over her? Yes.

Do I care what you or anyone thinks? Fuck no!

As long and my baby and her brother is safe, I'm okay. I understood why she didn't want me near her and Ethan but I didn't care. I was being selfish and I knew it was wrong. I just can't bare the feeling of not having her in my arms or knowing if she's safe or not especially when there are now other gangs after her.

Freya then poured some water in the cup for the squirrel and passed Ethan two pills. She then felt his forehead and I frown knowing he must be sick. I can't imagine how much suffering they must be going through. I watched intensely as she also frown most likely feeling bad for him. They cleaned up their stuff and Freya placed the squirrel back in her hood before going into the hotel again.

"Pass me the laptop and headset," I ordered Xan who was sitting in the driver's seat.

He reached over to the passenger seat and grabbed the laptop and headset before passing it to me. I took it from him and placed the headset on before opening the laptop. I typed in a few things and here a moan come through the headset. I let out a scoff of disgusted.

"Hurry the fuck up Brittney," I ordered.

Meet Brittney or Brit for short. I normally use her for seduction when on a mission to get information out of people.

"So, where you from?" she asked as she let out a fake moan. "Colorado," Kai replied before letting out a moan.

"I think I'm going to throw up," I admitted. "You throw up? Bro, I can here that shit all the way over here," Xan gagged a little.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I could hear Freya screaming as she was now in the room. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she shouted.

I heard some shuffling before someone responded. "I thought you would be out longer," Kai's voice sounded a bit distance so it was safe to assume him and Brit were no longer having sex.

There was a long moment of silence and I couldn't tell if everyone just went silent or if Brit's earpiece had shut off.

"I honestly don't know what to say," I could hear how any Freya was.

"Don't try to blame this on me. I told you I have needs and I knew you weren't going to meet them so I had to get them met somehow," Kai scoffed. My fist tightened in anger at the way he was talking to Freya.

"So let me get this straight. We're being chased and not to mention, shot at and your dick needs to have some pleasure somewhere between?" she questioned.

"Yup," Kai casually replied as if he did nothing wrong.

"Do you want some Gatorade? I opened it for you," I heard Ethan's voice in the background.

Poor kid is trying to make peace between all of this.

"Where did I tell you to wait?" Freya growled most likely to Ethan. There was some silence along with footsteps disappearing out the room before a door shut.

"Look, I don't know why you're making this such a big deal. Sex is a natural -"

"Shut the fuck up and get out!" Freya cut Brit off before she could finish talking.

Brit let out a scoff before shuffling around. "I don't think so," her tone came out a bit sour.

"Watch it!" I ordered.

"Sorry," she replied to me in a hushed tone.

I heard a frustrated groan and I recognized it as Freya's groan. "Look, I know you need your pleasure and shit but seriously get your own fucking room. Ethan doesn't need this shit and I don't need this shit," she growled.

Kai let out a hysterical laugh, "I bet if it was you and Victor, it would be okay right?" he questioned.

"I'm going to kick his ass when I see him!" I growled.

"This has nothing to do with him," Freya hissed and I could tell she was getting more mad each second.

He laughed again, "But it does. I bet his could do whatever he wants and you would be okay with it even if Ethan was around."

"For your fucking information, he knows what's right and what's wrong in front Ethan and no, it wouldn't be okay because we got more common sense than you. Hazel even has more common sense than you."

Who's Hazel?

"Also, if him, Ethan and I were being chased, he wouldn't worry about his sexual needs. Instead, he would be figuring out what's our next move and how we get ahead. So when you man the fuck up and know how to be an actual man, try me but don't fucking come at me when your 1 inch dick needs to be pleased," she fired back.

"At a girl," I mumbled with a smirk.

"Wow, you even let a stranger see your eyes," she scoffed.

His eyes? What's that suppose to mean?

"It's not like she's going to see me again and she doesn't give a fuck and for your information, my dick isn't 1 inch long. Stop being such a bitch about this," he fired back followed by a yawn.

Silence took over the room again.

"Brit, get out of there," I ordered.

"Look, I'm over this and clearly you guys need to talk about this so I'm going to leave," Brit stated following my orders. Within a few seconds, I heard a door shut behind her.

"What's your name?" I heard Ethan asked.

"Brit. I have to go," she quickly replied.

"Tell Victor I said hi," he spoke.

My eyes widened. How did he know I was here?

"How.." was all Brit could say and honestly, it's all I could say and think too.

Ethan let out a laugh, "I may be 12 but I'm not stupid. I noticed the tinted car that drop here and while you guys were all in there arguing, I ran the plate number on my phone and you wouldn't guess who's name came up," he spoke a bit playful.

"Smart kid," I smirked though he couldn't see or hear me.

"I also know there's a tracker under the car. Don't worry, I'm not going to tell Freya. I know he's just looking after her. I just want him to swear that he will look after her if anything happens," he admitted.

It's honestly amazing how he speaks like a grown adult for his age.

"I swear on my life I will protect her and also you," I spoke.

"He said he swears on his life to protect you and her," Brit passed on the message.

"See you around Vic," Ethan replied before a door opened and shut.

"See ya around kid," I mumbled.

I took off the headset and shut the laptop. Looking through the tinted window, I saw Brit eventually walking out the hotel and making her way to the car. He got into the backseat next to me and started to type her hair up.

"I literally got no information about him excepting he was from Colorado," she sigh in defeat.

I rolled my eyes a bit disappointed in her. "I called you for a simple job Brittney. Did you even put the tracker on his phone and got some on his DNA?" I asked.

I watched as he face turned a bit pale and it was clear to see she had forgot. "I put the tracker in his phone but I forgot about the DNA sample. I'm so sorry. I did check try to find his wallet but he didn't have one and -"

I held my hand up causing her to stop talking.

Looking in front the car, my eyes landed on Freya who was carrying two bags and Ethan was carrying one. She placed them in the trunk but Ethan walked down the parking lot to a trash can and threw the bag inside before walking back to Freya. I looked at Freya to see a smirk on her face before she snapped her finger. The trash can light on fire and her and Ethan burst out laughing.

I myself couldn't help but just smirk. They just burned that asshole's clothes. They both hugged before the squirrel hopped out of Freya's hood and hopped onto Ethan's head. They then all got into the car and drove out.

As they were out of sight, I opened my door and got out before marching up to the hotel. Xan and Brit were behind me following close by. Walking in, I past the front desk where the lady was giving us a weird look but just smiled to cover it up. I gave her a slight smile and headed towards the elevator. I got off the fourth floor and Brit led us me to the room. She then stepped aside and I looked around to see the hallway was clear. Within a swift move, I kicked the door open causing the lock the break. I walked in and made my way to the bedroom as Xan stood watch by the door.

As I walked into the bedroom, I saw Kai was passed out on the bed.

"He will be sleeping for a while," Brit informed me. "Why is that?" I asked as I walked up to Kai.

"I saw the kid sneak in 5 pills of some medicine into his Gatorade. It looked to be NyQuil pm pills," she explained pointing to the empty Gatorade bottle.

A smirk rose to my lips. "He got played by a 12 year old," I chuckled.

Brit nodded, "Yeah but you should see his eyes. It the most freakiest think I've ever seen," she spoke a bit shock. "Show me," was all I said.

She walked over to him and lifted moved his eye lids to reveal his blue lightning eyes. "When he answered the door, he was wearing shades but when we got into it, he took them off. His eyes were lightning blue. Like actual lightning bolts were in his eyes," she tried to explain.

I looked at his eyes for a brief second before she moved her hand away. I bottled my hand up into a fist and punched him in the face causing him to groan with pain as his eyes shot open. I watched as his face turned a little pale as he saw me. He then glimpsed behind me to see Brit.

"What did you do with Freya?" was all he asked before getting off the bed stumbling over his two feet.

I let out a deep laugh, "Me?" I questioned, "I should be asking what did you do to Freya. I heard everything you said to her and quite frankly, I'm tempted to break your neck now," I admitted.

He stood there and just smirk. "So you were the master behind this plan," he gestured towards Brit.

I shook my head, "I would say yes but my plan hasn't even gone through yet. Who are you really?" I asked.

Kai let out a evil laugh, "I see what this is about. You're jealous," he smirked as he slipped into a shirt.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous of a dickhead like you?" I questioned.

"Because," he turned on his heels to look at me, "This dickhead can get close to Freya as much as he wants and you can't," his tone came out a bit playful.

Within a swift move, I wrapped my arm around his neck causing him to suffocate. "You can't get close to her because she left your ass and if you ever so touch a hair on her head, I will personally put a bullet in both of your arms," I threatened.

His response was that stupid smirk. "You wouldn't. Freya would never forgive you and Ethan will fear you. He's already scared of you," he tried to sound a bit intimidating but it honestly wasn't working.

I knew Ethan and Freya personally. I know Freya wouldn't forgive me but Ethan is such as hell not scared of me. He under estimates that kid to much.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

Kai shook his head, "You don't need to know that but you should watch your back. I've got people of my own too," he threatened back.

I then had an idea.

"Right, well in that case, sorry," I released my grip on his neck. "That's what I thought," he mumbled before walking around me and sending Brit a glare before exiting the room.

"You didn't get his DNA sample and why did you let him go so easily?" Brit asked.

"DNA is on the Gatorade bottle and I let him go easily because I have an idea," I stated.

She walked over and picked up a napkin before grabbing the bottle and putting it in a bag. "So what's this idea you've got?" she asked as we were now walking out the room with Xan behind us.

"You ask a lot of questions," I spoke a bit annoyed. She mumbled a soft 'sorry' causing me to sigh before explaining. "My plan is to get in contact with Ethan. I know Kai will try to find them again just to mess with me. I don't think he's safe and I don't think Freya knows the truth about him no matter what he told her. I will try to get Ethan to just question him and get some information out of him. It's going to be risky but there's something deeply off about him," I explained.

I just hope Freya and Ethan is safe and this soon comes to an end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! LOVE YOU ALL AND  BE SAFE!!

- An Emotional Person <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 365 27
Book One of the Cursed Series ************** Freya is apart of the Cursed Bloodlines, which is twelve different bloodlines that were cursed a very lo...
95.4K 3.1K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...
254 1 43
Jacob, an abusive, jealous, and manipulative man, just cannot seem to impress his ex in front of his new partner. Rather, he can't win him back. In t...
20.3K 188 6
Freya was just your typical normal girl, never really stood out in the crowd she kinda blinded in. But things were about to drastically change. It...