Falling (Levi x Eren Story)

By AbigailDodd

Eren Jaeger was born into a small family, he used to get on with his mother extremely well and same with his... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12. 1/3
Chapter 12. 3/3
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.

Chapter 12. 2/3

3.3K 104 27
By AbigailDodd

{2/3 Of Chapter 12.
Like 1/3, it has triggering emotion and feels, as well as a whole chapter as one persons perspective. This is also quite a long chapter.
Contains flashbacks and rape.}

(Before Kenny Entered the Jaeger Household)

{2 / 3 - Mikasa's POV}
Last week, Father had told me about the young fag being with another boy his age.
He told me when I had noticed his limp posture and beaten up facial features.
I was, in honesty, quite impressed with the other boy in his actions. But however, he is Eren's 'Boyfriend', this made it disgusting.

I decided to go to my room and have a rest from practice fights using blades.
For some reason, a few of the blades had a slight red tint splattered in certain patterns across the tips.
I did first believe that it would be my Dad. God knows what he gets up to... but... could it be Eren?!

I didn't think much of it so I fell asleep.

...

I arrived at my new school. St Maria Academy. "Woah!..." I exclaimed as I hopped out the Mercedes Benz.
I went to registration and we had lessons throughout the day, which I was pretty partial to Art.

During Lunch, I walked my way towards the main hall where I suddenly bumped into this girl.
"O-oh, I'm sorry..." I spoke out
"Its f-fine." She replied as she quickly ran away, flinging her hair in opposite directions.

I soon arrived at the Hall and collected my dinner. A Turkey sandwich with an Orange Tropicana with a Mars Bar.
I sat alone.
It was alright until people started to stare and looked on-edge whenever they saw me. Until I noticed that girl that I had bumped into before lunch.

"Oh, umm.. y-you don't have anyone sitting with you... do you?" She asked in a polite but shy manner.
"Umm... n-no-" I started.
"You don't mind if I sit w-with you, do you?!" I asked with extreme confidence.
"N-no, not at all..." I looked down at the table from loss of confidence.

After a few minutes of awkward silence she decided to break it.
"I'm Mina Carolina. Nice to meet you!" She took her hand out and smiled.
"Mikasa. Mikasa Ackerman." I smiled back.

I couldn't stop but stare at her perfectly split silky black pigtails which were both in red hairbands.
And her eyes, they were the same colour as mine although larger and cuter.

I couldn't believe that I was falling for a girl. My father had always told me to stick to the opposite gender, or he'll make me to stick to the opposite.
But right now I am a 12 year old girl who likes another.

When i arrived home at 3:42 pm, my father shouted at me for being 2 minutes late. It made me spill tears so I ran to my mum.I really wanted to tell her about who I met at school today. I'm sure she'll love that I found someone. But I'm sure that my dad will hate me.

My Brother, Eren, is 6 years old. I love him, a lot. He was upstairs sitting on his own minding his own business as usual. It's just I usual day I thought to myself.

"Hey, Umm... Mum?" I ask shyly.
"Yes, Sweetie? What's wrong?" She asked as she walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Ca- could I tell you something... upstairs..?" I ask looking away
"Yeah, Yeah. Of course" My mother smiled reaching from ear to ear.

Her name is Carla. Carla Jaeger.
She is the nicest woman Ever! I love her to pieces and if I ever lose her. I don't know what I would do.

We reached my bedroom and we both sat on my bed.
"I...I-...-"  I stuttered and kept stumbling my words so my mum rubbed her hand along my back in clockwise motions.

I then whispered into her neck with tears down my eyes.
"I- I... I think that I'm B-b... Bisexual.."
I sobbed into her the crook of her neck.
"W-what will Dad say?!!? He'll hate me!"
"Shhh. No. No father of yours is going to hate their daughter. I think it's really brave of you to tell me this. Just remember I'm always here if you need me" she spoke to my ear.

I cried into her chest as I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist.
"I'll protect you. I promise."
"P-please. Help m-me.!?"
"Of course. I'll always help my children." She softly replied with her hand softly stroking my back for comfort.

My mum then left for me to get some rest. But once I almost fell asleep I heard shouting from my father and crying.
I tip-toed down the hall down the stairs and hid behind the wall.

I single tear fell from my right eye.
"WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING YOUR 'DAUGHTER' FROM ME?!" My dad screamed into her face.
"B-because y-you might do s-something to OUR daughter!" She sobbed into her hands.

"RIGHT NOW THE ONLY THING ILL BE DOING IS YOU!" He shouted whilst grabbing her wrist and pushing her onto the sofa.
"N-NO, PLEASE. S-STOP. GRISHA!!" She pleaded with a scream.

I really wanted to help her. But I couldn't bring myself to it.

My mother cried in pain and agony whilst my 'father' rammed his load into her.
"GRISHA, S-STOP!" She pleaded.
"WHY SHOULD I FUCKING STOP, WHEN YOU DISOBEYED ME!?!" He screamed into her ear whilst she cried.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I just stood there, whilst I watched my mother be raped by my own father.

He finally rammed more thrusts into her until he came inside.
"Ugh, disgusting." He spat at her.

Grisha then pulled on his clothes and yet again grabbed her by the wrist.
I was still stood there behind a wall sobbing, hoping it will all stop.

He pulled her into the kitchen and tied her hands together then tied them to one of the wooden chairs at the dining table.

I stood there, frightened. And what next did made me never think the same way again.
He grabbed a large knife. I stared in horror.

Carla turned her head and faced where I was. She gave a sad smile and mouthed three words to me.
'I love you.'
Tears fell down my face as Grisha noticed me and gave a menacing grin.

Grisha then turned and faced her.
"This is for disobeying me. From now on they will never be 'our' kids. But be my own, and I'll teach them to always obey me. Grisha Jaeger." He gave a short grin when he faced me and then looked at Carla and grazed the knife over her neck.

"P-please. Grisha, f-for the k-kids. P-please don-"
"You don't want to waste your final breathe on random shit like that do you, that's why I'll let you write a letter for your Last breathes."

For about 5 minutes she quickly wrote on many sheets of paper. She finally wrote a name on a white envelope and written a name on it.

"Oh, you wrote a letter for ******* ay? To bad that you won't be seeing them anymore." Grisha softly said into her ear.

I didn't catch the name. But I believed that it would be for me.

Grisha then took the knife from the table and slowly sliced the knife across her neck whilst she screamed the most agonising noise I've ever heard.

He then repeated the process hitting deeper into her throat. Blood poured down her neck and down her collarbone. She soon fell to the floor.

I sobbed as I watched my father pick up the knife and wash it under the tap.

That is when I must never ever, disobey my father and always follow what he says. I could never live the same way again.

...

I woke up from that horrible Flashback.
And ran to the bathroom as I coughed and threw up into the toilet.
I think the memory from the blood and the death got to me.

I looked into the mirror and saw red tear marks down my cheek.
I went to clear up my face when I suddenly heard the door open.

Eren must be home.

I walked down the stairs and beat him into the table. He then had blood drip from the side of his head.
"Tch. I'll get your father to hear about this. He'll sort you out." I then turned and left up the stairs.

I didn't want to do this. But I had to, it was the only way of getting Grisha to not kill me as well.

Once my father was home I told him everything, he then gave me a pat on the back and gave me £150 for my 'work'.

I went back to my room and decided to look for something.
I rummaged through the cupboards under my desk.
And that's when I found it, covered in dust. The letter that my mother left before she died.

For,
Eren Jaeger.

{And Chapter 12 2/3 is finally finished. I had so little ideas for this chapter but I think it turned out alright. Depressing but alright.

Did what happened to Carla surprise you? Some of ya seemed shocked that they killed Carla. It's quite a sad death really. And then how Mikasa was watching 😱😧 it's very sad.
Anyways hoped you enjoyed.
Words: 1599
~A ❤️}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 365 24
The reader is quickly thrown into a rag-tag group of friends when she is reunited with her childhood best friend. In a brand new city with a fresh st...
351K 15.2K 21
It's obvious. Levi has some issues. Anger issues, that is. His mom feels like it needs to be noted, and fix it. And of course, Levi's mother decides...
48.2K 1.7K 22
Eren Jaeger was always the outcast. His sister; always the pretty smart girl. His enemy; the horse jock. And his secret crush; the most popular guy i...
18.8K 515 14
This is my first story (edited) Contains: *SELF HARM* *ATTEMPTED SUICIDE* *SMUT* ;)* Eren Jaeger is a 17 year old highschooler he goes to Maria High...