ALL MINE |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Tagged
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

chapter 21

65.8K 3.1K 2.3K
By PotatoesAndJams

It felt like time froze when taehyung smashed his lips against jungkook's but this time with a lot of passion and love.

Jungkook's eyes widen again but he couldn't bring himself to push the older away because it was the only support he had to keep him from completely drowning.

Taehyung moved his lips, slow and soft over the frozen ones, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below jungkook's ear, his thumb caressing the younger's cheek as their breaths mingled. He ran his fingers down the younger's spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them.

The younger was soon running out of oxygen he needed. He punched the older chest weekly, trying to break the kiss. Taehyung got alert and slowly parted his lips away from the younger's. He swam up again, rising out of the water and jungkook gladly didn't cough this time. He panted heavily, and still shocked and blur from everything.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"I totally messed up. Argh..fuck it." Taehyung whined to chopa who was licking his paws, totally not giving a damn about taehyung's rants.

"Aish.. He's not even talking to me now.." The lilac head groaned and fell back on his bed.

While jungkook was inside the older's luxurious bathroom, taking a warm shower after they awkwardly got out from the pool. The younger just stared at the soap water on the tub he was sitting on.

His face looked emotionless, his always bunny smile had disappeared from the incident. He slowly traced his lips as the image of the kissing scene appeared in his mind again.

"Why did he kiss me?" Was the only question which ran through his mind the whole time. He quickly shook his head as crimson pink spread through his cheek.

"No jungkook ah! Taetae hyung is like you bro- ok ok... Is like your friend!!" His mind screamed as he patted his chest to convince himself.

"Friend.." He muttered lowly and patted his chest again.

"Why is my heart beating so fast?" He shook his and gulped nervously for an unknown reason.

Finally the brown haired male turned off the shower and got out of the bath tub to change. He wore the clothes taehyung had given him which was an oversized brown hoodie and black shorts. But the hoodie itself reached until his mid thighs due to his height and body proportions.  He sniffed the clothing and unconsciously smiled.

"Smells like taetae hyung." He thought and nuzzled his face inside the hoodie, giggling softly.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Aish how much are you gonna eat?" Taehyung scoffed looking at his dog which was a big foodie.

"I am gonna be homeless one day by just feeding you." He sighed and walked out of the kitchen to check up on jungkook.

He entered his room to see jungkook sitting on the bed, looking around nervously while playing with huge hoodie he was wearing. He swore to not look at the younger's exposed skin from the sinful clothing and gulped hardly to control his raging hormones.

The brown haired male finally noticed the older's presence and smiled slightly.

"Hyung.. Its late already. I need to go back. Yoongi hyung will be worried." He said and taehyung's raised his eyebrows.

"No stay here tonight. Its raining heavily outside. I will inform yoongi." He said while grabbing his phone to text the other before jungkook could even answer him.

Jungkook waited patiently as taehyung tried to call yoongi. The lilac haired male gave up and just typed a message to the blonde male.

"He's not picking up but i texted him so don't worry." V told to the younger who just nodded like a blank child. And the atmosphere was quiet again. The was a pin drop silence between both the males.

Taehyung sighed and sat beside the younger on the bed. He didn't fail to notice that jungkook flinched when their shoulders brushed against each other.

"Ah..he is still awkward about the kiss..." The lilac head thought, scratching his neck. He didn't even want to ask sorry though because he didn't feel sorry about it. Infact he loved that moment but he guessed that it wasn't the same for the younger.

But suddenly his playful mind activated, giving him an idea in taking advantage of the confused and nervous younger now.

He slowly bended down and leaned closer to the younger's face earning a small gasp from the other male. A sly smirk formed on his lips.

"What are you thinking about puppy?" He asked in a husky voice and jungkook blinked twice and stared at him blankly with blushing cheeks.

"H-hyung you should not call me puppy. I am a person." Jungkook said with an angry pout and V let out an amused smirk.

"Oh. I see~" he mocked the younger and jungkook was still pouting angrily at the older.

"Then should i call you my person?" He asked, giving a questioning look and acted like he was thinking while the younger's eyes widened at his words.

"I-i am not y-your person hyung." Jungkook said while looking at the older with his confused doe eyes.

"Too bad~ You belong to me tho." He whispered leaning in closer to the younger who quickly backed away.

"W-what? N-no.." jungkook stuttered while taehyung leaned in closer but suddenly the room went black, interrupting both the males.

"Arghh great fucking time." Taehyung internally groaned backing away from the younger and looking around the room.

"I think its a blackout because of the heavy storm. I'll get the candles."  Taehyung said, getting up from the bed but was stopped by a fragile yet desperate tug on his left arm. He looked down to see the younger male holding onto his arms tightly while trembling helplessly.

"P-please don't g-go." He whispered in a brittle voice indicating that he was scared to death.

"He's scared of darkness and thunder?" Taehyung thought and bended down, scooping the younger into his arms. Jungkook immediately hid inside his broad chest finding warmth and safety.

"Shh its ok.. i am here.." the older whispered with his soothing deep voice awkwardly as he still wasn't familiar in comforting people. He slowly smiled before wrapping his arms around the younger and treasuring him.

>>>>>>>>>>

Meanwhile,

Jimin sighed as he stared at the older who was drinking like a mad man infront of him. They were currently sitting in a bar from the blond male's so called hangout.

"I thought this was supposed to be a hangout not hangover.." he thought and rolled his eyes as the older placed his glass on the table, asking for another shot.

"Yah. Aren't you drinking too much?" He hissed at the drunk male.

"Aieeee.. thisss is nothinggg. I am minnn yoonggii! I can do moree *hick*." Suga slurred and kept drinking his whiskey while jimin sighed again. The blond male's iphone suddenly rang and he picked it up with a annoyed look.

Incoming call from V

He scoffed and shoved the phone infront of the irritated pink haired male, pointing at taehyung's picture.

"Tis asssholee trying to steal my jungkookie from mee." He said with an angry pout and jimin almost laughed at his statement.

"Dieee assholee!" He screamed at the phone and switched it off, ignoring the calls.

"What did he do wrong?" Jimin asked, placing his chin on his palm.

"Jungkoookie only usedd to hangout with mee. And he only thinks i am cool! Now he thinks V is cool too. That jerk ain't as cool as me!" The sober male rambled while jimin chuckled.

"Don't you think that's childish of you. Jungkook is grown up now. If he and V is together then let them be." He said and suga whipped his head towards the pink haired male's direction.

"Hahaha you think so?  Hahhahahaha." Suga laughed fakely and jimin frowned at him.

"Whats wrong in that?" He asked and suga drank one more shot while laughing.

"Why should his innocent soul be caged with murderers like us?"

Suga asked and laughed even more while jimin froze in shock. His face drained out and turned pale at the older's words. He was snapped back to reality by a loud thunder in the heavy rain.

"W-what?" He asked, his voice almost coming out like an whisper and yoongi leaned closer, staring at pink haired male with his droopy eyes.

"Me and taehyung. We have killed people before."

____________________________________

Yosh i updated😀😂

Happy early new year guyssss. Hope 2018 is a good year😅😅

AND LET ME SCREAM FOR A WHILE.

AAAHHHHHGAKABDIAHAKAVAHD

OMFGGGG I AM FUCKING ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AND CRYING.

MY KINGS ARE FINALLY COMING TO A COUNTRY WHERE I LIVE.

I AM SOO HAPPY RN. OMG SOMEONE CATCH ME BEFORE I FAINT😢😱😱😭😭😭

I really hope they come to malaysia.😢😢

Oh and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY, PAPI CHULO, KING, GOD, AND EVERYTHING!!! KIM TAEHYUNGGGG❤💙💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞💟!!!!!!!!!!

STEP AWAY Y'ALL MY DADDY IS COMING. ALL HAIL THIS GOD👆👆

I can't breatheeee help!!! *chokes and dies*

TAKE ME DADDYYY😭😭😭😭😭😭

*chants* I am loyal to jungkook! I am loyal to jungkook! I am loyak to jungkook!! I am loyal-  oh fuck it..

Kim fucking taehyung can you please not do this meee.

He's soooo cute tooo!!! This fucking duality👏👏👏👏💘💘💘

How can someone be this rudee!!

JUNGKOOK PLEASE COME AND COLLECT YOUR MAN! HE IS ATTACKING ME!!!!!

We love you taehyung😢😢😢

Me rn:

Kim godly taehyung is attacking me. Please arrest him!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 30.7K 26
Jungkook is a hella deep sleeper and falls asleep during his summer job of posing as a giant bunny mascot for a toy store. Someone mistakes him for a...
151K 2.6K 37
𝙸𝙽 πš†π™·π™Έπ™²H 2 ghosts help pick each other up in their darkest moments through their love for music, and each other. season 1 : finished fem! o...
39K 549 52
When German girl, Lena MΓΌller, finally saves up enough money to go to Silverstone and go to the meet and greet that Lando Norris is holding. But when...
267K 11K 64
In a world with a genetic hierarchy, some receive the worst of luck. To be powerful or powerless, an alpha or an omega. Yoongi is an anxious omega be...