SHINee's ICE CREAMY GIRLZ !!

By SHINeeFlaMinGirl

Its a cute romantic comedy musical love story of famous Kpop band SHINee and their ICE CREAMY GIRLZ !! How th... More

INTRODUCTION
DEBUT !!
SHINee confessions
SHINee Dorm
HIDE AND SEEK
GOOD NIGHT
SHINee OUTING (part 1 )
SHINee OUTING !!( part 2 )
PHOTOSHOOT !!
LoVe Competition (round 1 )
LoVe Competition( round 2 )
LoVe Competition ( final round )
Jealousy in Air
There Is Always a Happy Ending If It's not Happy It's not the End :)
10% extra story !
Babies And Memories !! <3

SHINee's ICE CREAMY GIRLZ !!

1K 16 18
By SHINeeFlaMinGirl

FIRST MEETING

Taemin Pali Pali go !! jonghyun shouted at lazy taemin well all the members were lazy at that time late at night going back to dorm from work so no offence maknae bt as he was the one who lose on kai bai bo so he had to bring the coffee from the shop while others wait for him

arrasso arrasso !! taemin sighed and went to the shop he was not worried that anyone wud recognize him bcuz it was already late at night

Shinee had a really busy and tiring day so all of them were really exhausted and so was taemin he entered the shop ordered the 5 coffee.He was so tired and sleepy that he cudnt stand there waiting for the coffee so he went to the nearest table and sat down and took a nice nap not knowing that on that table already a girl was sitting and probably waiting for her frndz

that girl tried to wake up taemin saying that she is already sitting on this table plz u shud.go take the other table bt taemin was deep in his sleep while the other members were going mad waiting for him for so long .

In the van waiting Jonghyun said yaahh !! where is he ?? did he died in there ?? finally key called taemin and was shocked by the voice of a girl .

At the coffee shop after trying her level best to wake taemin up that girl answered the called and shouted angrily YAAHH !! WHO EVER THIS DEAD MAN IS IF U KNOW PLZ COME AND TAKE HIM !!! just at that time taemin woke up seeing that girl answering his phone he snatched the phone shouting how dare u answer

my phone may b probably he was scared that girl might misuse his phone.

That girl also shouted you ...you..huh?? you were the one who sat on my table and slept like a dead man and ur phone was ringing for so long instead being thankful u r shouting aaaaiiisshhh!!!

Taemin just ignored the girl and took the coffee from the counter and went outside . The last thing he heard was the shout of that girl CHUKAYE !! U DEAD MAN U JUST RUINED MY BEST DAY !!

While at the van waiting ...

Minho was deep in his sleep .

jonghyun and key were bxy with their mobile . key said who was that girl on taemin mobile and wat was

she saying ?? she was shouting so much I cudnt understand a word. Onew finally gave up waiting and decided to go look for the maknae .He stepped out of the van and was headed towards the shop when smthing caught his attention . He stopped there in the middle of the empty street and stared at a large cute chicken passing by the street . He was so amused to see it that he started laughing bcuz he loved that cute chicken .

Actually that chicken was a cute girl wearing chicken costume. she was probably working at the chicken restaurant across the street but at that time she was really really in a bad mood bcuz she had an argument with her boss and now she was going to her home when she saw a fine young man standing on the street laughing at her she got really angry and went toward onew shouting WHY THE HELL R U LAUGHING ??? onew who was in love with chicken costume she was wearing went towards her and jumped and hug her saying I love u . The girl was totally shocked and thought he was some random weird pervert so she tried get out of his hug and in this struggle they both fell down and chicken head that girl was wearing came off .The girl stand up shrieking at onew Wat r U trying to do u pervert ?? and she walked away while onew lying on the street just stared at the girl thinking wat just happened ?? did he actually hugged the girl ?? Finally he got up and went towards the van seeing taemin also coming back .They both got in to the van and answered a whole lot of questions from key .

A day after that jonghyun was really late for his schedule. He had an important meeting at SM but he was late . He ran in the building as quickly as possible and went towards the elevator when he came to know that due to some prblm two elevators are not working and all the load was on one elevator and it was going really bxy. He waited for the elevator anxiously as he was already late . A girl came and stand next to him waiting for the elevator. Finally the elevator opened and both of them got in. Jonghyun pressed 10 floor and that girl pressed 5 floor.

The elevator's door closed and it was just about to move up when the girl pressed open and elevator stopped and opened again . Jonghyun glared at the girl without asking anything his question was really clear that wat was that girl trying to do as he was already late . The girl looked at him and said miahnae !! I forgot smthing plz plz can u wait I'll just bring my bag in a sec . Jonghyun said sorry but he is already late he can't wait she shud wait till the elevator comes back . The girl was also getting late so she said ok fine !! I will ask someone to bring my bag and she pressed close again and elevator start moving . By Jonghyun's expression it was really clear he was irritated by this foolish time wasting act of that girl.

The girl and Jonghyun stood quietly when there was a sudden * BAM * and the elevator stopped .

Jonghyun and that girl both were really shocked that wat just happened ?? Jonghyun tried to press some buttons but it was of no use . He tried finding his Mobile but he has already forgotten his mobile as he was in a hurry. He moved towards the girl to ask for her mobile only to find out she was all freaked out and was teary . He asked the girl do u have a mobile ?? She nodded and jonghyun took a breath of relief but then she said its in my bag . Jonghyun just took a deeeep breath and said Chukaye !!

Then a voice came from a small speaker in the elevator asking anyone in there ?? Jonghyun shouted yes ! yes ! its me Jonghyun and this ... turned to ask the girl her name but before the girl cud say anything the person from the speaker said its ok u both just dnt worry the elevator will start moving as soon as it is repaired it will not take long .

Jonghyun sighed and sat down he was really in a bad mood bcuz he missed an important meeting and he wud b scolded by manager hyung. The girl kept watching the time. She frowned at jonghyun and said its all ur fault if u wud have let me taken my bag then I wud hav contact my frndz all of them will b so.worried and bcuz of u ... aaaahh I want to cry . Jonghyun looked up to her and said don't u dare cry !! the girl rolled her eyes and said Y cnt I ?? Suddenly jonghyun winked and said bcuz I cnt see cute pretty girls crying. The girl was nearly frozen by the wink and types of thought came to her mind ... suddenly there was a * BAM * again and elevator start moving ... the door opened they got out and without even a single look at jonghyun the girl walked away fastly while jonghyun stand there shouting HEYY GIRL !! WATS UR NAME ??

That same day was a very light day for minho .He didn't had much on his schedule so he decided to go and play soccor with some frndz in the playground nearby.The soccor match was going really interesting and as always he was enjoying it when suddenly minho kicked the ball and it flew all the way out and hit a girl who was doing some morning excercise in the playground. The girl fell down and when she looked up she saw a big soccor ball infront of her. Her dress and hair all were messy bcuz of that hit from the ball and she had to go somewhere important so she was really annoyed by this and looked for the owner of this ball when she saw a tall man coming towards her for the ball. She waited till he reached her. By the way she was standing there waiting for him minho thought she was some fan so he just took the ball from her hand ,smiled and winked before turning back . While the girl was totally shocked she was not at all expecting this ...she thought he might apologize or ask smthing as bcuz of that ball she was so messy so she started yelling at minho YAAHHH !!! YAAHHH !! U .. HOW CAN U .. JUST GO LIKE THAT ??? SHUDNT U SAY SMTHING WHEN U HIT SOMEONE !! and wat were u just doing ?? aaaiiissshhhh

Minho turned at the yelling girl and asked is she talking to him ?? She walked towards him looked up to his face although he was too tall for that and said yessss !! I am talking to u ! ur ball hit me really hard ... minho interrupted and playfully said Yeah !! I can see that ... the girl rolled her eyes and said so ??? minho said so ??? ....after along pause the girl angrily said shudnt u ....minho again interrupted ohhhh !! I got it miahnae !! The girl gave an evil smile to minho and said miahnae !!

Minho asked for wat ?? the girl said for this ...and she snatched the ball from his hand and threw it in to a patch of muddy water nearby

Minho shouted Wait !! wait !! wat r U doing ?????? and the girl said if I wasn't in between the ball wud have landed there only and the girl turned and walked away . Minho staring at her and thinking I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH A GIRL !! who is she ???

The next day Key after getting some free time from his schedule decided to go for some shopping. He entered his favorite shopping place and went to look for some accessories but nthing there caught Diva key's attention so he turned towards boots shop. while looking at all the shoes a pair of funky looking cute shoes finally caught his attention he picked one shoe at the same time a girl picked the other shoe. Key looked at her and by his shopping experience he immediately called the shopkeeper asked him for this shoe bt at the same time the girl also asked.for that shoes. Key was thinking absolutely correct bcuz that shoes were the only pair in the shop. Both the girl and key gave each other dead glares as they tightened their hold on the one shoe they both had. The shopkeepers tried to calm the situation by saying that anyone of u can buy any other pair of shoes there are so many similar shoes. key gave his diva smile saying nae !! u r right ...then he looked towards the girl and said u look like a pretty innocent cute girl so y dnt u give that shoe to me and go look for the other one . The girl said Andey!! she was the one who looked at the shoes first and she wants that shoes only. key again smiled and said NOT POSSIBLE !! The girl started to do some ayego to key so that he can let her have the shoe . Key simply said I have seen that a lot its not going to work on me ! The girl made a sad face and said but this shoes goes with my outfit perfectly see !! and she showed her outfit to key on her handphone

Key really liked the fashionable outfit and complimented that its really COOL !! but he cnt let her have the shoes as he wants them bt instead he can help her choose the other pair of shoes that goes with her outfit . The girl realizing that she had no other choice agreed ! then together with key she looked for the shoes and again they choose the same shoes . They laughed and the girl thanked key who thanked in return as she let him have those shoes .

REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY !!! I KNOW THERE ARE ALOT OF MISTAKES !! THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY SO PLZ IGNORE THE MISTAKES

I KNOW IT'S REALLY NOT THAT GOOD BUT I TRIED MY BEST !! :)

THANK U !!!

FlaMinGirl !! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 489 121
It all started out with Kim Jonghyun, the biggest player in school, who tried to hit on his next victim, Mi Young. Mi Young wasn't any of those naive...
1.8K 160 19
[This is a Taemin and Jonghyun fan fiction because I haven't written anything in at least 3 months so I want to get my creative juices flowing. I rea...
152K 4.8K 48
Oh Ha Ni is a normal girl who doesn't seem to qualify for any job. When all hope seems lost....a chance encounter with a Kpop group named SHINee, wil...
2K 104 22
6 Friends & 1 Manager meet by fate and need to rely on each other to get past the obstacle ahead that are needed to overcome to become an idol. Here...