4EVER

By ValeNelson69

Prince's inspiration to write songs and compose music has fizzled, leaving him concerned where the rest of hi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - This Man
Chapter 2 - More Than Tickled
Chapter 3 - The Lie
Chapter 4 - Too Special
Chapter 5 - The Meet
Chapter 6 - Christmas Eve
Chapter 7 - Jealous vs Territorial
Chapter 8 - The Devil in Horn-rimmed Glasses
Chapter 9 - Rome
Chapter 10 - Orvieto
Chapter 11 - Marissa Arrives
Chapter 12 - A Million Days
Chapter 13 - Overachiever
Chapter 14 - The Sweet Sting
Chapter 16 - Publisher Knows
Chapter 17 - Bernadine
Chapter 18 - Confessed
Chapter 19 - Memories
Chapter 20 - Breakfast With The Girls
Chapter 21 - A Piece Of Paper
Chapter 22 - The Sick
Chapter 23 - ๐Ÿ‘€Fuck Forever๐Ÿ‘€
Chapter 24 - "Prin..."
Chapter 25 - The Aftermath
Chapter 26 - In Agreement
Chapter 27 - An Unexpected Guest
Chapter 28 - Never Sew A Patch of Regret
Chapter 29 - Rock Her World
Chapter 30 - Your Heart Is Too Too Big
Chapter 31 - Reconciliation
Chapter 32 - Word Association
Chapter 33 - Juliette Dubois
Chapter 34 - Just a Few More Minutes
Chapter 35 - 1+1+1 is 3
Chapter 36 - You're My Moon
Chapter 37 - Bloom

Chapter 15 - Flatlined

1K 62 428
By ValeNelson69

When Noelle was finally ready for her book signing, she stared into the mirror examining herself closely in the ivory dress pants, coordinating turtleneck sweater, heels and beautiful jewelry that Prince delivered last night before dinner.

While she was tired, dog tired in fact, she didn't look it. There were extras everywhere...an extra pink hue in her cheeks, her hazel eyes accentuated with an extra glimmer of green and an unrelenting smile on her face, especially when Prince was around and that was a lot these days.

Last night after the three of them went to dinner...

Prince decided to have a cognac at the hotel bar to unwind, while Marissa and Noelle went up to their rooms.

Dinner was enjoyable, but Prince recognized these two needed some girl time before bed. They were all giggly at dinner, and while he loved seeing Noelle so happy, Marissa seemed extra loud because she missed her friend, and it gave Prince a bit of a headache.

Leaving the adjoining door to their rooms open, the girls spoke loudly to one another until they were finished getting ready for bed.

Rubbing lotion on her legs, Noelle noticed a small ivory box laying on the bed with a white ribbon. As she untied the bow Marissa walked in the room.

"Mmmmhhhhmmm how do I know this is gonna be sheer and sexy from Mr. Cognac downstairs? You know he's sipping that drink right now thinking about you in whatever is in this box."

Carefully pulling back the tissue paper revealed a light sand colored, Flora Nirvelli chemise. It screamed luxury, since this brand is made meticulously by hand and featured beautiful tulle, satin and lace.

"Gosh this is so pretty." Noelle softly spoke while her fingertips took in the lace detailing.

"Girl that pretty thing has sexy sweet written all over it. Slip it on, let me see how pretty you are in that so I can reminisce what I looked like before four kids ravaged my body."

"Marissa you are still a Disney princess in my book. I've always told you that." Noelle protested heavily. "Look at those doe eyes and your pretty hair. Your mix race gives you an exotic look. Pkus, Donovan STILL can't keep his hands off of you, four kids later, so don't even go there. Sometimes I'm so uncomfortable around you two..."

"Yeah yeah yeah well I look more like the Cinderella that's been scrubbing the floor more days than I care to admit, we'll call that the pre-fairy godmother makeover." Chuckling heavily, "But you are right I do have my prince charming and wouldn't change a thing. I should apologize though...if Donovan and I ever made you uncomfortable because, after tonight, I know what it feels like to be the third wheel."

"Oh stop I did no such thing..."

"Nope you didn't. But the way he looks at you? The loving lust in his eyes...yeah...he was looking at you like I was looking at the dessert tray."

After removing her pajamas, she slipped the chemise over her head and smoothed her fingers along the pretty, thin, sheer tulle.

Marissa gasped, "You know damn well he's coming up here after his drink don't choo? He'll be all cool about it too, like just stopping by to say a formal goodnight but really he wants to catch you wearing his gift. Promise me you'll let him in, but also promise to get some sleep. Your readers are coming to see you on your game."

"I know. I know. I must admit though he's hard to deny no matter what time it is or how tired or sore I am."

Marissa sat on Noelle's bed, "You do not need to tell me I saw him dogpiling you twice today and then gazing at you hazily during dinner. He maybe had a couple of drinks but that wasn't the alcohol that was looking at you."

"Oh stop saying that, he was a gentleman."

Wide-eyed Marissa added while feeling the hem of the chemise. "This is so pretty and the lace strategically covers you while the tulle reveals enough to tease his eyes. I bet he's the best kind of gentleman...treats you like a queen in public and then ravages you in the bedroom...am I right?"

There was that line cast again...wanting Noelle to nibble on the bait that was dangling. Instead she looked downward at her pretty French pedicured toes.

"Noelle? You ok?" Marissa was concerned.

"Oh yeah." She said timidly. "This thing him and I have, whatever it is, it just feels...sacred to me Marissa. That's why I'm not talking trash like we use to about how a guy is in bed. There's a part of me that feels if I blurt a thing about us or how happy I am it will all burst and disappear. POOF...just like that."

"Are you out of your mind? Honey if I wasn't there tonight, that man would have been under the table and completely up your dress having his dinner. Don't think I didn't notice his hand loitering higher and higher on your thigh. The later it got, the higher his hand went."

"He is very attentive." Noelle agreed bashfully while swinging her legs away from the bed.

"Look at yourself Noelle." She grabbed her hand and turned her to face the mirror across from them. "You've driven plenty of men mad, besides Jack, remember that. My god I haven't told you this but Gabriel's tongue is hanging out every time I mention you. I don't know what he's gonna do when he finds out you're seeing Prince."

Noelle smiled lightly. "Yeah...I'm a little worried about Gabriel, you know how I should handle things when I get back. He is very sweet and I had such a good time with him."

"Remember when you were in graduate and I was in medical school? Ugh the nights we'd be at the library studying? There was always that study group of guys sniffing around us? Lord we had a story for Shelby and Polly after every damn weekend."

Giggling..."Yes we did. Tell the truth now. Shelby always had the story. God love her...she was the most promiscuous out of all of us."

"Oh my...you remember that time we went on that weekend to Chicago and hit up Six Flags? Shelby rode men like the El Diablo rollercoaster." Marissa reminisced shaking violently in a silent laugh.

"We all had fun that weekend. Poor Polly though...she got so mad at that guy who guessed her weight and called her a bean pole." Noelle's reminded Marissa.

Clapping loudly Marissa scream laughed, "Polly wanted that damn prize. What was it...oh yeah a Scooby Doo plush. She got in a scuffle with his microphone and they were talking trash and cursing at one another over his microphone. Parents were covering their kids' ears with the language that was fly'in. Shoot that was so damn funny until Polly brought his mama into it. He wasn't having that."

Once their laughter ended, Noelle focused on wrapping her hair up loosely in a clip but it kept popping down because her hair was so thick. Marissa motioned for her to come over and let her help with her hair.

"Noelle, you were always a natural beauty. I've envied that about you ever since we worked at the mall together, you know that? Now look at you, you've attracted the attention of the sexiest man alive, at least you know he's always been that in my book."

As always, Marissa could tell when heavy thoughts weighed on Noelle's mind. "Do you love him Noelle?"

"Love him..." She whispered. Looking in the mirror at Marissa, "I just need you, him, anyone to understand that I'm very worried about getting my heart broken."

Marissa stared at her, "You don't mean that...say it like it is."

With a thick, hard swallow, "I'm afraid. I fear loving like that again, and trust me, I'm so on the brink with him Marissa. Last night was magical and he said those three words repetitively while he made love to me."

Holding her friend's hands, "I know you're afraid of him. I see it in yours eyes, and I know he does too. You have got to listen to me." She said sternly but with a smile communicating her seriousness and love. "You best get yourself together Noelle. This man means business and you've been waiting on that in your life. Do you love him?"

"Oh gosh...I...I haven't said anything to him. I mean..."

"This is me Noelle. If you can't say it to him yet...just tell me how you're feeling."

The rhythmic rap at the door announced his arrival and Marissa whispered, "We're not done discussing this, but I think you do love him. Let him have all of you Noelle, all of you. See where it goes...isn't that what you'd tell one of your patient's? Let him take you on the ride of your life, you just might be surprised."

"What if..." Noelle started to say but Marissa cut her off.

Marissa finished Noelle's sentence, "It doesn't work out? Honey it wouldnt be the first time your heart was broken. The beauty if it is that you learn something about yourself with every relationship. You know who I learned that from?"

"Who?"

"You silly. I learned that from you. You have too much support to not pursue this. You also have too much love to give to keep it tucked away. Chantal, Shelby, Polly, and most of all, me...I am here always...forever, no matter what happens."

Finally clasping the clip in her hair, there was a second rap at the door. Marissa kissed her on the cheek and gave her a hug.

Standing at the room adjoining door, she whispered, "Loud...I need to hear you loudly. Lemme hear a couple of 'Do me babys.'" She giggled while closing the door.

"Get out of here." Noelle laughed, shooed her and then heard Marissa lock her side of the door and Noelle secured her side and then dimmed the lights.

Upon opening the door, she saw the cutest sight, Prince was in his pajamas and slippers holding onto his toiletry bag, a small box and a take out Styrofoam box with plastic wrapped silverware resting on top of it.

He smiled when she opened the door and in the deepest voice, "I was worried you were already asleep."

"No no...Marissa was just leaving me for the night."

Prince complimented her while allowing his eyes to rove down her frame, "I knew you'd look beautiful in this, but I definitely underestimated how much."

Butterflies officially took flight in her belly at his sweet words.

"Thank you...you didn't have to buy me anything."

"I know I didn't. But I know how much you love lingerie, and..." With a lean in she assumed he was going to kiss her cheek, instead he kissed her temple and whispered in her ear, "It's as much of a gift to me as it is you."

A warm flush descended her and he enjoyed watching her squirm.

They both thoroughly enjoyed the amazing sexual tension between them.

"You gonna let this wolf in?"

Pursing her lips tightly, slightly embarassed at her lack of form by not letting him in, she motioned him to come inside.

He took full advantage of her awkwardness and fueled it more, elevatoring his eyes up her gorgeous legs, sexy hips and her voluptuous breasts, which he so enjoyed, all poured into the chemise he knew would hug her perfectly.

"Thank you for letting me in cuz I'm pretty sure no one wanted to hear me howling in the hall."

Under his breath, "Gosh, beautiful I wanna make you come every damn day."

"What did you say?" She asked giving him a bit of side eye wondering if she had heard him correctly.

"I said, do you wanna have some creme brulee?" Pointing to the Styrofoam box.

"Oh...oh no thank you, I don't like creme brulee."

"What did you think I said?" Enjoying her crimson color knowing she heard him just fine.

"Nothing...nothing..."

Flipping the box open, he laughed, "Good cuz I brought chocolate cake, I don't like creme brulee either."

They both giggled at his funny while he slid a finger across the ganache frosting and offered it to her just as he did last night.

"This got us into lots of trouble last night with the whip cream." She said with an overwhelming smile.

"Yeah but I know the results from whip cream, what do you think ganache will get you?"

"Now stop crazy." Noelle nervously exclaimed.

"Is that my nickname now? Crazy?" He asked gently tugging her by her waist toward him.

"Huh?"

"You called me crazy."

With a low laugh she wondered if he was offended, "Maybe?"

If he was offended, she knew how to make him forget. Seductively licking the ganache off his finger, he closely examined his love bites that peered through the thin tulle giving him ideas on where he neglected and where he needed to concentrate his future efforts.

He enjoyed the feel of her full lips wrapped around his finger, her tongue swirling and her warm mouth gently sucking.

His other hand roamed, inching up the light tulle to revel in the curves of her hip and ass. Squeezing her waist, he moaned deeply, "I wanna play hide and sleep with you."

Lazily tracing her short manicured nail along his damp chest hair, obviously from a recent shower, she released button by button of his pajama top. "I thought you were gonna be a good boy?"

Fingertips ghosted along the tulle and down her breasts eliciting her nipples to rise to his touch. "I think the better question is are you being a good girl?"

As she edged him closer to the wall,
"Young lady what are you doing?"

While she was embarassed a bit by what she was about to do, she couldn't let him see it. Even she was taken aback by what came out of her mouth next.

"I think finger play is fine, but eventually don't you want my warm mouth elsewhere?" She whispered in his ear, surprising him with how brazen she was...but he liked it.

She tugged harshly on his earlobe causing him to moan, "Ooohh,"
and uttered with clenched teeth. All of this horse play hid her blush as she continued to build her confidence and his rise.

"Well I was a good boy at dinner, wasn't I? How about I promise to have us in bed, ready to sleep by 11:30 p.m. sharp?"

"You're negotiating now? I thought you were just sleeping over, giving me time to catch up." She said inquistlitively, but teasingly.

Loving the blush that flushed his cheeks she loved his vulnerability, something she wanted him to be desperately with her, but she still cautiously hid from him.

Trailing loving kisses down his chest he joked, "You need a nap?"

But he was no longer laughing as she pulled the drawstring on his pajama pants and then snaked her hands back up to his shoulders safely tucked underneath his top.

"Do you?" She inquired while running her nail across his nipple and then he mirrored her efforts by slipping the thin strap off her shoulder and plucking her hers.

"Mmmm..." she groaned.

"I loved last night." She cooed quietly embracing him and kissing his cheek while gently roughing her hand along his hardness.

"I did too. Noelle...mmmm..." His moans kept perfect time with her every stroke. "I love you Noelle." He gently caressed her face then taking her jawline into his hands and pecking at her lips.

Easing him up against the wall, she began a slow descent until she was on her knees and he could hardly contain himself as he anxiously awaited her next move.

At the crest of his sleep pants, a throbbing hardness peeked just above the elastic. Slowly tugging at his pants, she soon realized why she had been feeling him all day.

"Oh oh geezus Noelle..."

Impressed that she had him this excited and really hadn't done a thing to him yet, she teased, "This wall has certainly seen a lot of action today."

He bit his lip watching her every move as her fingers slid under the elastic and dragged his pants down until gravity effortlessly took over and dropped them to the floor.

Noelle looked up at him biting her full pouty lips while her hands caressed his v-line causing him to almost bounce off the wall at her touch.

Slightly turning his head to the side, he realized he saw her every movement in the entry's full length mirror...and oh how he loved to watch.

Minding her every advance, his jaw dropped open with no effort when he felt her lick his tip and then take it into her soft, warm, wet mouth. Feeling his knees buckle, he pressed his body up against the wall to help brace himself as she assaulted him.

"Noooellllle."

He was awestruck. When her beautiful hazel eyes gazed up while her mouth was full of him he couldn't help but exclaim, "Oh sugar this is just hella-hot."

Talented wasn't a good enough word.

Noelle was extracting his soul and he was fully prepared to relinquish it to her.

Softly his hands banged on the wall until he gently turned his stare back to her eyes which now looked like emeralds in the dim lighting.

Obtaining enough composure, his one hand went to caress her cheek. She purposefully pushed his tip to the side of her mouth so he could feel the outline of himself inside her.

"Huh...huh...sweet lawd Noelle."

Her hands slid up to rest on his abdomen and he graciously rested his hands atop of hers as her head bobbed up and then down intermittently, a pleasurable groan emitted from deep within her throat and her hands varied in pressure on his abs as she took all of him. All of these activities created a rhythm he had never felt in all his years in music.

Initially her clip was smooth, measured, but eventually her sucks and licks became an uneven pace causing him to not be able to keep up with her movements.

It was apparent she loved what she was doin to him. He was shook and in a state of euphoria that had taken him completely by surprise.

He became harder as he surveyed her work in the mirror and thought of the most delicious things he wanted to do to her when she was done.

But his mind suddenly flatlined...

Her one hand stroked him harshly as she switched between sucking and running her teeth teasingly along the rim between his head and shaft. He had never felt anything like it. Each stroke became tighter and the suction more accentuated until a shudder took over his body as his climax tipped and burst inside of her mouth.

With his jagged panting he kissed her briefly with a happiness curve on his lips that acknowledged how very good she was, while tasting himself on her lips.

Noelle exhaled a huge laugh as he flipped her over his shoulder and bounced her onto the bed like a rag doll, causing her clip to release her curls.

Freeing himself from his pajamas and her from the chemise, he muttered at her lips, "I'm gonna do things to you that will make Marissa wanna move rooms."

And he did...

...until 3 a.m.

Prince woke up at 5 a.m. and made sure her cell phone alarm was set for 6 a.m. He didn't want her to be late.

Slipping on his pajamas, he realized he still hadn't given her the locket he purchased in Orvieto. Things got out of hand too quickly last night.

He was famished from their romps, so he sat and watched her sleep while inhaling the chocolate cake they never finished.

Closing the hotel door behind him as quiet as could, he turned to see Marissa in workout wear, a towel and water bottle in tow.

"Wanna join me in the gym?" Marissa asked with a chuckle. "Or would you say you've already worked out for the day?"

"Touche." He said with a satisfied grin. "Thank you but I'm gonna shower and bring her breakfast."

"Be sure there's plenty of coffee because she's gonna need it."

Noelle fluffed her curls and slipped on the new heels Prince bought her. She couldn't help but have flashbacks about last night.

His taste...

Hands intertwined...

Her legs wrapped around his neck...

Riding him.

Prince had treated her body much like her book...

...pages tattered and her sore...

...multiple readings memorized and her curves he knew by heart...

...notes scribbled in sidebars and lovely affectionate bites strewn across her skin.

But then an unfamiliar rap at the door brought Noelle back to reality.

I hope you all are enjoying your week. 💋😍💜💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41K 85
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
354K 30.9K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
56.4K 2.4K 37
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ; ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
114K 2K 45
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...