Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

Od TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... Více

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

Dance & Karaoke

5.2K 70 104
Od TheSpectre21

Quick A/N: No real relevance to the story, think of it as a one-shot or a little chapter not connected to the story at all. Again, not part of the story really, hmm, maybe an Alternate universe? Yeah, let's go with that.

Timeskip, 1 Week Before The Vytal Festival

You were stood in the middle of the arena of Glynda's class, standing off against Cole. You both went super saiyan, and you dashed forward, colliding with each other's fist. Each time you clashed, the two of you would create a shock wave, that forces everyone to cover their faces slightly. Raven and her team were watching closely, while Christina was watching, and at the same time, feeding her 4 month old daughter. The strange thing about her daughter though, was that she was born with blonde hair, and teel eyes. Christina looked at her daughter with a smile.

Christina's Thoughts: I still can't believe she has your hair and eyes sis. You must have transferred some of your power into me as well, you were always so sneaky like that.

Her baby began to move around in her arms, and smile at her.

Christina: Are you full now Tanya? Ohh, I bet you are.

Baby Tanya smiled again, and she nuzzled into her mother's arms.

Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Cole: HYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

*BOOM*

You clashed one more time, causing the ground underneath you to crack, and you both jumped away from each other. You both were panting, and sweating heavily.

Glynda: Alright you two, that's enough. Excellent fighting between you both.

Everyone began to clap for you two, and you both returned to normal and jumped back to your seats. You sat next to Raven, and Yang and Pan jumped onto your lap with huge smiles.

Yang: Wow! You were amazing daddy! Can you teach me how to fight!

Pan: Yeah! Me too! Me too!

Y/N: *chuckle* When you're old enough, and big enough, I'll start your training. For now though, just have fun as a kid, play and laugh, and do whatever you want.

Yang &Pan: Yay!!!

*RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG*

The bell rang, and everyone began to get up and leave for class.

Glynda: Remember students, the dance is this tonight, but we resume training first thing the following Monday. Have a good day.

Your team, and Raven's team all walked out and began to walk towards the dormitories. On the way, Raven brought up something that caught Christina off as well.

Raven: AHHH!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA WEAR AT THE DANCE!?!?!

Christina: OHH MY OUM YOU'RE RIGHT!!! WE HAVE TO BUY OUR DRESSES NOW!! COLE!! TAKE CARE OF TANYA WHILE ME, SUMMER, AND RAVEN GO DRESS SHOPPING!!

Summer: W-WAIT! ME!?!? BUT I DON'T WANNA WEAR A DRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Gets dragged away, and accidentally throws in the air a giggling Ruby*

Tai: GAAAHHH!! RUBY!!!

He dove on the ground, and caught her last minute, releasing a huge sigh of relief. You held Yang and Pan's hand as Cole cradled Tanya. Qrow took a swig from his newly bought flask, and let out a big sigh.

Y/N: You know you really shouldn't be drinking now.

Qrow: Ehhh, it's not that bad once you get used to it.

Cole: You're just a handful ain't ya Qrow?

Qrow: You bet ya.

You shook your head with a dumb smirk on your face and looked to your girls.

Y/N: Yang, Pan, why don't you catch up to mommy? You two will be at the dance as well.

Yang: Really!?

Pan: I wanna wear a cute dress!

Y/N: Tell your mom to get you the cutest, and MOST expensive ones. If she ask why expensive, just tell her daddy will pay her later.

Yang&Pan: Okay!!

They ran off towards the air docks, and the rest of you guys, along with Ruby and Tanya, walked back to theam STRQ's dorm for some chill time.

Y/N: You guys got your suits right?

Qrow: Mine's still in the dry cleaner's plastic in the closet.

Tai: I'm all set.

Y/N: Good thing we got that stuff out the way early.

Qrow: How long til the dance?

Cole: About 3 hours.

Y/N: Imma go catch some shut eye. See you guys tonight.

C/Q/T: See ya Y/N.

You left to your dorm, and flopped onto your bed, instantly falling asleep.

In Vale

Raven: Okay, how's this one?

Summer: It looks great.

Raven: Great!? Great!? Great isn't perfect!!

Christina and Summer had already found their perfect dresses, along with Yang and Pan. They sat there, tired out of their minds, due to Raven being so indecisive, and going through already now her 9th dress.

Summer: Raven, you don't need to look absolutely perfect, Y/N will love you no matter what you wear.

Raven: I know, I just want to get that wow factor out of him. He's the father of my child, and we're still young. I wanna be able to keep surprising him.

Christina: Hey, why don't you try this one.

Christina showed Raven a beautiful black and red dress, that cut off at the mid-thigh section, and was strapless. Her eyes sparkled at it, and she dashed in and tried it on. When she finished, she came out, and all the girls were in awe at how beautiful she was.

Summer: Wow...

Christina: You're looking HOT girl.

Yang: You look so pretty mommy!

Pan: Wow *stars in eyes*

Raven: *giggles* Let's go home.

Timeskip, Time of Dance

You were in your restroom, finishing the final touches on your looks. You were wearing a (F/C) suit, that had (S/F/C) trimmings, and had a (F/C) tie. Once you finished your final touches, you grabbed your scroll, and went out the restroom. In the living room, you could see Yang and Pan running around in their dresses, while Cole, and Christina were relaxing, with Cole rubbing her belly.

Y/N: You guys ready?

Cole: Yep!

Christina: I'm good.

Yang: Daddy! Daddy! How do I look!

Pan: Yeah daddy! How do we look!

You picked them both up, and gave them each a kiss.

Y/N: You two look amazing. No one at the dance is gonna top what you two are wearing.

Yang: Really!?

Y/N: Really.

Pan: Really Really!?

Y/N: Really Really.

Yang&Pan: YAY!!!!

You all got up, and walked out the dorm together. You stopped at team STRQ's door, and knocked three time before getting an answer from Qrow.

Qrow: Y/N, ohh, look at you, all dapper.

Y/N: *chuckle* Where's Raven bro?

???: Here!

Raven came into view, and you were jaw-dropped from her beauty. Her was up in a beautiful pony tail, her make up made her glow, the dress she wore was down right sexy.

Sunmer: Maybe that dress was a bit too much.

They were poking your face as you had froze from Raven's beauty.

Cole: I got this.

He stepped in front of you, rubbed his hands together. Then, he copied super saiyan, and....

*SMACK*

You were looking to the wall for a second before...

Y/N: AHHHHH!!! THAT HURT!! WHAT'D YOU DO THAT FOR!??!

They all laughed, and Raven came to you, and wrapped her arm with yours, locking the two of you together.

Raven: You look rather dashing babe~

You blushed and rubbed the back of your head.

Y/N: Y-Yeah, but I don't look as good as you babe.

Raven: *giggles* Let's go guys.

Everyone: Yeah!

At The Dance

You arrived at the dance, and the music was blasting. Students were dancing all over the place, and the talking was through the roof. You were with Raven sitting down after dancing for a bit, while Yang and Pan were the real power house of the dance. They were all over the place, and all the other students played and had fun with them also. You were sitting with Raven, exhausted, and watching Yang and Pan go crazy.

Y/N: Man, they just have no limit to their energy huh?

Raven: Yeah, reminds me of a certain someone.

She glanced at you while you chuckled, and scratched behind your head. While you were taking a sip, the music had suddenly blown out, making everyone cover their ears. You looked to see smoke coming from the DJ stand.

DJ: Aww damn, hey yo guys, that's my bad. I was out here partying too hard, and we spilled our drinks, but we got back up coming right now. But, to kill some time, any of ya'll up for some karaoke?

Raven heard this, and gasped in excitement.

Raven: Y/N! You have too!

Y/N: I don't know Raven, it's been a while.

Raven: Please!!

Y/N: Only if you do some also.

Raven: Hmph, fine.

Y/N: Let's knock em dead babe.

Raven: Let's. *smirks*

Timeskip

Everyone had been waiting for someone to perform, and they had all the things set up.

Qrow: Man, this is lame.

Tai: When's someone gonna go up there?

DJ: Ladies and gentleman, we have got some brave souls in the building! Get ready for some karaoke!

The crowd clapped and cheered, while Tai stood there astounded.

Tai: Huh...When am I gonna get a million lien?

He held out his hands, but alas, it was not meant to be, and he was put in downcast.

Christina: I wonder who's singing.

Qrow: I got a good idea of who.

They all looked to Qrow as he took a quick swig from his flask.

DJ: Alright you huntsman and huntressess, please, give it up for Y/N from team (Team Name) and Raven, from team STRQ!!

The crowd roared in cheers and applause as the two of you stepped out on stage. Raven stepped up to the mic, while you had your guitar.

Cole: Y/N can play!?

Summer: Raven can sing!?

Raven: How you guys doing tonight!!! AWOOOO!!

Everyone: AWOOOOOO!!!!

Raven: I hope you guys enjoy this one!

After that, everyone in the room burst into cheers, begging for more, and cheering both of you on.

Raven: Thank you! Thank you! Hahaha! Okay! I need your help with the next one!

The crowd became louder, and the music began to play again.

The crowd cheered for Raven, and the clapping wouldn't stop.

Yang: YEAH!!!!

Pan: GO MOMMY!! GO DADDY!!

Christina: AWOOOOO!!! GO Y/N AND RAVEN!!

Everyone: AWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You and Raven switched places, and she grabbed a guitar of her own. You stepped up to the mic, and adjusted it to your liking.

Y/N: Alright! Alright! How you guys doing so far!

Everyone: AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Y/N: Hahaha! Awesome! Let's get things going! GO!

Y/N: Thank you! Thank you!

The crowd was chanting your name, and you fished out of your jacket, a pair of sunglasses. You threw them on, and your facial expression turned from happy to serious. You spoke in a tone that got not only Raven going, but all the other girls except for Summer and Christina, and your daughters. Even Glynda felt aroused.

Y/N: Hizamazuke butadomo ga..

The girls went crazy for you.

???: I LOVE YOU Y/N!!

???: MARRY ME!!!

???: NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!~~~

Glynda's Thoughts: That boy sure can sing....I wonder what else he can do~ *bites lip and shuts eyes*

Raven was getting beyond jealous, hearing all the comments from the women. You were laughing, seeing Raven all mad, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, which made her calm down.

Y/N: Alright guys! Thank you for having us! We had a blast! This is gonna be the last one of the night!

Port: BOOO!! BLASPHEMY!! YOU CANNOT STOP NOW!! IF YOU DO, I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU DETENTION FOR LIFE!!! *Holds up sign with your name*

Everyone laughed at his reaction, and you set up for the last song.

Y/N: Alright! I need everyone's help with this one!

Raven: You guys ready!?

Everyone: AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Y/N&Raven: LET'S GO!!!

The crowd cheered as you bowed to them. You and Raven stepped off the stage and sat down at the table your friends were at. Instantly, you were tackled by your daughters.

Yang: YOU WERE AWESOME DADDY!!

Pan: YOU'RE SO COOL DADDY!!

Y/N: Haha, thanks girls.

Qrow: Been a while since I heard that, good stuff Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks bro.

You both fist bumped, and the rest of the night was perfect. You were carrying Yang and Pan back to your room and set them in the beds, where they slept the rest of the night. While changing, Raven dragged you out, and into her team's dorm.

Y/N: Raven? What's up?

Raven: Well, seeing that my team won't be back for a while, I got the room to myself. Why don't we...

She walked up to your and grabbed a hold of your tail, making you freeze. She licked and nibbled on your wolf ear before whispering into it.

Raven:...have some fun~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

88.8K 2.4K 34
Your power is untouched, chaotic and enough to end the world. At least, that's what you tell most when it comes to fighting. Taking the route of a pa...
95.4K 1.6K 12
After the death of your Master, you abandon your life as a warrior monk of Sun Zhang. Aiming to be a Huntsman, you attend Beacon Academy, however you...
340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
145K 1.4K 22
Y/N, a shy and quiet student of Beacon Academy. Gets cheated on by his two loves. Emerald and Cinder. Will he return to Beacon? Will he lose his will...