roommates || yugbam

ainananah456 által

"Why do I always have to be roommates with you?" Bambam asks in an annoyed tone as he puts down his bags on t... Több

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
IMPORTANT NOTE!
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
epilogue
bonus chapter 01
bonus chapter 02
bonus chapter 03
TYSM!
10K READS?!
101K Reads!?!!

Merry Christmas!

2K 59 9
ainananah456 által

A MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!! How have you been? Have you been great? That's good! Have you been not good? That's okay! I'm sure 2018 will be a better year.

I've heard about Jonghyun, I'm not a fan of SHINee but Get the Treasure is a lit song. It did hit me so hard when I heard about it and got depressed, but I know shawols are taking it harder than I am. So, I hope you guys are okay, you'll get through this. He's in a peaceful place and he's safe from pain now. The angels will be taking care of him.

Go to my twitter: @ainananah

It's a fan acc converted into a main acc, but you can always message me if you need someone. I want to help. I love you guys.

Okay so here, about the book, it reached what? 50K+ reads!!!! I'm really really surprised, I never expected something like this. I'm very very happy! I love you guys sooooo much, I wish I could go and hug all of you. Thank you so much for taking time on reading this book.

I wish I could write more books but I have writer's block, I'm so so sorry about that :((( I hope you guys understand.

But really, thank you so much!!!! All my love goes to every single one of you!!!

-Ainahgase

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

215K 10.1K 30
"Why do I always have to be roommates with you?" Bambam asks in an annoyed tone as he puts down his bags on the floor loudly. "Don't make me fill u...
464K 21K 42
acrophilia. noun. (uncountable) a love of heights. "For your information, some people actually enjoy heights and are not suicidal. I was just appreci...
248K 11.4K 56
[COMPLETED] A world where six elements exists. Water, Fire, Lightning, Air, Earth and Ice were the Elemental powers given by the Goddess of Nature to...
6.4M 123K 99
Emily McCall is Scott's twin sister. Her bestfriend is Stiles. A lot of things are happening in Beacon Hills and the trio will discover so many myste...