Choose your future. Choose li...

By shesabitch

... but why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the... More

Nightclubbing
Dreaming
Atomic
Closet romantic
Lust for life
Temptation
Relax
Explanation
the aftermath
The awakening
Visits
looking for answers
brick wall
unwanted guest
For now
An apple a day
Little baby dawn
The calm before the storm
That day
The arrival
Last words
Realising (Epilogue)

Choose life

1.1K 15 1
By shesabitch

Choose life.
Choose a job.
Choose a career.
Choose a family.
Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers.
Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance.
Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments.
Choose a starter home.
Choose your friends.
Choose leisure wear and matching luggage.
Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning.
Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth.
Choose rotting away at the end of it all, wishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourselves.
Choose your future.
Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that?
I chose not to choose life: I chose something else.
And the reasons?
There are no reasons.
Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obviously I don't own anything apart from my own characters, blah, blah, blah... the usual shit you see at the end of things like this about copyright law and all that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
220 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
28.2K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
154K 2.1K 53
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...