|Sherlock Imagines|

Por vayduhhh

Imagines + Preferences from the BBC show Sherlock *COMPLETED* Más

Sherlock: #1
John: #1
Moriarty: #1
Johnlock: #1
Sherlock: #2
Mycroft: #1
Greg: #1
Sherlock: #3
Sherlock: #4
John: #2
Mycroft: #2
Aesthetics: #1
Sherlock: #5
Moriarty: #2
Wedding Series: Sherlock
Aesthetics: #2
Mycroft: #3
Wedding Series: John
Moriarty: #3
Wedding Series: Mycroft
Aesthetics: #3
Wedding Series: Lestrade
Sherlock: #6
Wedding Series: Irene
Sherlock: #7
John: #3
Mycroft: #4
Wedding Series: Moriarty
Mycroft: #5
Bakerstreet: #1
Sherlock: #8
John: #4
Moriarty: #4
Molly: #1
Greg: #2
Sherlock: #9
Moriarty: #5
Aesthetics: #4
Sherlock: #10
Eurus: #1
John: #5
Mycroft: #6
Moriarty: #6
John: #6
Mycroft: #7 Pt. 1
Halloween Special
Moriarty: #7
Aesthetics: #5
Sherlock: #11
John: #7

2017 Christmas Special

4.3K 99 32
Por vayduhhh

Merry Christmas! This is my gift to all of you, xoxo

Sherlock Holmes
Gifts:
You thought long and hard about what to give Sherlock. He wouldn't tell you anything he wanted, yet still expected good gifts. So you enlisted the help of John and Greg, and found the perfect things. One thing you got him was a new mug for his tea. He threw his old one at the wall in frustration a couple weeks ago, and was happy to have a new one. You also got him a small silver necklace with a heart on the end. It was tiny, and the chain was thin and delicate. He wore it underneath his scarf, and if you didn't know it was there you'd never see it. But occasionally you'd catch a glimpse of silver on his neck, and you'd smile.

The Tree:
Sherlock wasn't in favor of getting a real life tree. He didn't want to clean up all the pine needles, but you insisted. So you both got bundled up, borrowed one of Mycrofts cars, and drove to a Christmas tree farm outside of London. Sherlock moped for the first 15 minutes of looking at trees, but before long he was making calculations for the height and weight of the perfect tree.
He ended up being extremely picky, and it took the two of you an hour to find one he approved of. You bought it and tied it to the top of the car. You got back to the flat and drug it inside, earning some grumbles from Ms. Hudson about pine needles everywhere. You spent the rest of the afternoon decorating the tree and listening to Sherlock's violin.

Christmas Day:
Sherlock's parents invited the two of you over for Christmas Day. Sherlock didn't want to go, but after giving him your puppy dog eyes he gave in. So you spent the day at his parents house, helping them cook and prepare Christmas dinner. Mycroft was there, but he just sulked in the kitchen and drank. You all sat down for dinner, making small talk and enjoying the food. You ended the day sitting around the fireplace, drinking eggnog and swapping stories.

John Watson
Gifts:
Shopping for John wasn't too difficult. He always gave you a list of a few things, and honestly he'd like anything you got him. This year, you got him a leather bound notebook. He was always getting ideas throughout the day, and you decided that he needed something small to carry around with him. He loved it, and was always writing in it when inspiration hit. You also knit him a pair of gloves to match one of his favorite jumpers. He was extremely appreciative, and wore them every time he went out with Sherlock on a case.

The Tree:
The two of you were living in 221 with Sherlock and Ms. Hudson until you saved up enough to get a place of your own. Flats were expensive in London! You both desperately wanted a tree, but didn't want to take up space in an already small flat, so you bought a little baby tree. It didn't shed much, and it was the perfect size. You strung some garland around it and put a little glowing star at the top.

Christmas Day:
John didn't have a large family to celebrate with, and neither did you. So you spent the day just the two of you. You went out to a nice dinner and walked around London, looking at the Christmas lights as snow fell softly. It was a peaceful Christmas, and you wouldn't have had it any other way.

•Mycroft
Gifts:
Mycroft was flat out impossible to shop for. He wouldn't tell you anything he wanted, no matter how much you tried. So when it came time to buy him some gifts, you had to go by your sheer knowledge of him, and what he would like. One of the things you got him was an umbrella rack. He had collected a multitude of umbrellas over the years, but he didn't have a designated spot for them. They were always lying all over the place, so it was perfect. He loved the gift, and spent hours neatly arranging his collection.
You also got him a large amount of ties. He was always wearing the same boring black or white ties, and you wanted him to switch it up a little bit. So you got him all kinds of colors and patterns. It took a little getting used too, but Mycroft became more and more accustomed to wearing something other than black or white.

The Tree:
Mycroft didn't care for trees. He couldn't care less whether or not you had a big tree or a small tree, a real tree or a fake tree. But you cared. So you bought a fake tree from the shop, and set it up in your living room. You decorated it with silver and gold decorations. Mycroft refused to help, but you convinced him to come witness the magical moment when you first plugged the lights in. The tree lit up and your smiled. Mycroft wasn't paying attention to the tree, instead looking at the way your eyes shone with happiness.

Christmas Day:
Mycrofts parents were on a cruise this year, so he couldn't spend this Christmas around their house sulking and drinking alcohol. So you put together a plan with John to all have Christmas together at 221B. You planned dinner with Ms. Hudson, and John's job was to convince Sherlock to participate. You didn't tell Mycroft until the day of, when you demanded he get dressed and come with you to Sherlock and Johns flat. He resisted at first, but after a couple threats he came along. He ended up enjoying himself, though he'd never admit it.

•Moriarty
Gifts:
Moriarty told you that he didn't need any gifts, but that was a lie. He was a drama queen, and he most definitely wanted Christmas presents. So you got him only the best. You 'bought' him a gorgeous crown fit with rubies, perfect for a king. He loved it, and insisted he wear it for everything–and you mean everything. You decided the crown wasn't enough, and decided to get him a new bow tie. He was never caught dead without a suit and tie on, and you thought he needed to add a little flare. So you got him a dripping black tie. He was wary of differing from his usual look, but it was soon his new favorite thing to wear, especially when threatening people.

The Tree:
Neither you or Moriarty cared much of Christmas. You both liked all the red and the shiny things, but that was about it. But you thought getting a tree would be fun, so you bought a giant fake tree that was painted white. You had it placed in the living room, and hung diamond ornaments. Moriarty was happy to supply you with all the jewels you desired. The gems shone beautifully, and you could spend days just staring at it.

Christmas Day:
The two of you spent the entire day together. Moriarty took the day off and used Christmas as an excuse to lay around in bed and order room service. He presented you with some new outfits, which you happily modeled for him. You two spent most of the day wrapped around the sheets, showing just how grateful you were for each other.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5M 46.8K 99
We are on an infinite hiatus with this show, so read up!
196K 4.5K 53
So here's the deal: I love these books as much as the next fangirl, and I keep on getting Sherlock ideas, so here I am! Writing a Sherlock one shot/i...
7.4K 500 124
Texts from characters from bbc Sherlock. Including: - Mystrade - Johnlock - Mycroft and Sherlock (not a ship) - Rosie and family
105K 4.9K 36
[Completed] [Five years after the end of Series 4] Life has moved on. Everyone has moved on. Except for two of London's most important people. #2 in...