Taming My KitKat (Phakit) (Mi...

By BL4lifeu

"This is my 1st warning to you shorty~ Try not to get past the third *smirk* " - Pha "Senior or Junior i'll n... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Introduction
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
*2 Moons cover*
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Bad news
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 19

1.9K 136 53
By BL4lifeu

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVELY READERS!!!!! Sorry i forgot to greet you guys. Think this as my X-mas gift to you (it's not much but meh ) hehe! Enjoy!!!!

......................................................................................................................................

His whole being shivered when a gush of hot breath fanned over his ear.

"Strip"

Copter's eyes widened than huge saucers and jaw dropped as he stared at the retreating smug face.

"W-what?"

His face became paler. The crowd started to whisper and murmur not knowing what was going on between the two of them.

"You can't?" Pha asked mockingly enjoying the way Copter gulped audibly scanning the surrounding frantically like a deer caught in headlights.

"C'mon~ You said you would do anything other than being my slave. So here's your chance. Either strip in front of the whole college or be my little obedient slave"

Copter felt his eyes brimming with a slight sting. He couldn't describe the hatred he felt towards the jackass standing in front of him looking too contented with his situation. His vision became more blurry with unshed tears as his trembling fingers fumbled with the knot of his black tie.(O.O) 

Pha's expression remained stoic but in reality he was panicking inside. He ordered him to strip only because he knew (at least he thought) other wouldn't dream of doing such a thing in front of a crowd especially knowing this whole incident will be on the web in a matter of time.

The crowd oohed and some even whistled when the black tie came undone. The first button was then undone and Pha forgot to breath on that very instant. It didn't help the fact that the pristine white shirt was see through due to intense sweating. The milky collarbones came in to view and his stomach flipped with ......excitement? (O.o)

What the?

"Stop it Ai'Pha!"

That's when Pha's eyes opened in to reality. Ming shot him a stern stare before crouching down and fetching the black tie off the ground. He turned to the tear eyed shorter and wordlessly buttoned up the first two buttons making the crowd sigh in disappointment. Ming's gaze was solely fixed on the black tie as he tied it in to a knot.

The scene before him made Pha frown and tear his gaze away. However it seemed to be much entertaining for the former moons from last year because the said group hooted and applauded while making weird noises by the back of their throats.

" Woohooo Mingwan You're the Man~"

..................................................................

"Hey are you okay?"

Copter let out a tiny whine and looked up. "no" He muttered pursing his lips before burying his head between his arms once again. Beam sighed and sat down on the seat beside, gently patting him on the shoulder.

"C'mon you still haven't touched your lunch. Eat before you pass out"

" It was humiliating" Copter's muffled voice replied. He still refused to look up not wanting to be the center of others' gossip. But alas he was too late.

" Ahhh here's our hot topic of this semester ~"

Beam groaned when the four angels descended on their table like a hurricane.

"Hey cutie~" Angel Jae winked at Beam making him scoot backward to the very end of the table.

"Where's our mini Kongthanin? I still can't believe that cheese ball is P'Pha's nong"

" Never mind we're here to meet the new star of gossips anyway" Angel fatty flipped his strand of hair and winked at utterly confused Copter. Poor soul was terrified by the weird gang eyeing him up and down like a delicious prey.

"Wow you're even prettier up close" Angel Min purred and Beam groaned out loud.

"I'm not a girl!" Copter countered somewhat angrily.

"Woow do that again. You look sexy when you're angry" He was taken aback by the sudden bold compliment and his ears turned a shade darker.

"Yeah just like when you were playing against our gorgeous P'Pha. And the tension was just woow. You two were just about to suck each other's faces off"

"W-what?" Copter squeaked. How do they even talk such vulgar things so casually?

" The strip tease was smoking hot. Why did you stop ? Aren't you naughty ~"

Copter fidgeted on his seat uncomfortably. Can't they just stop? He looked at Beam for help but the latter was too busy swatting the offending hands away from his butt. Ewww gross!

" I-it wasn't a s-strip tease. He dared me to- do it since I lost"

" Yeah you should've seen the way he eyefu-"

" STOP! Urgh I don't want to listen anymore"

"oooh ain't you a sweet muffin. I totally thought you were a feral kitten by the way you were ready to gauge P'Pha's eye balls out" Angel fatty cooed and pat his red-brown locks only to be swatted away.

" Pfft this sweet muffin seduced all the moons from last year competition and mostly stole my P'Ming. He's anything but innocent" Angel Jae huffed and glared at Copter.

" Bitch when did P'Ming became fucking yours? I had my eyes on him for the longest time!"

" Aren't your brain is a rusty old iron nail? Wench you were tailing behind P'Pha"

" Ay you f-"

Copter flinched as someone grabbed him by his wrist dragging him away from the potty mouthed group of weirdos.

"Oh I'm glad that is over" Beam mumbled as he rubbed the spot where one had groped his butt.

"Who are they?"

"Angels"

Copter gave him an are-you-shitting-me look. " Yeah yeah I know. I felt the same when I first met them. Don't worry they're weirdos but not bad people"

Other raised an eyebrow.

"Aside from being perverts"

Copter rolled his eyes and sighed. It got few seconds him to realize other had been staring at him for a good minute.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"huh? umm n-no nothing" Beam looked away clearing his throat.

..............................................

" oooh Ai'Pha didn't know that you had it in you~"

" What are you babbling about?" Pha said in annoyance as he sipped his iced tea. He hasn't been able to enjoy a single moment of his life since that stupid match he had with that rich spoiled kid.

" Even making him strip? Kinky ayy~"

" Shut up!"

They oohed and high fived with each other. All of them were currently enjoying their time (except Pha obviously) at the cafeteria taunting Pha about the previous match.

"That was one intense match dude. I really thought you were going to lose and kneel on the ground"

" Don't you mean hoped? " Pha glared at the former moon from Art. The said guy raised his hands in defeat.

" Well kinda, It isn't everyday we get to see almighty Pha being butt kicked by a tiny freshman"

" You forgot gorgeous" Another senior butted in resulting another cackle to burst out much to Pha's annoyance.

" Isn't he the new kid from States? "

" Jesus! You don't say. That kid has been the talk of the college even before he stepped in. Psych ! Is there anything new I should know about?"

" Well he talked back at Ai'Pha at the cafeteria two days ago "

" Wohooo I looove sassy~"

" You'll have a tough competition then Ai'Nai. Our great Mingkwan is already a step ahead" They snickered and laughed again resembling a bunch of baboons.

"Speaking of Ai'Ming wander where he went?"

" Who knows maybe flirting with girls around" Pha grumbled as he tossed the plastic cup in to the bin. He was super annoyed with his shitty friends but deep down it was because of his hurt ego. Nearly loosing to a freshman was enough but being teased to death by these morons were an entirely different story. He's now labeled as gay thanks to that bratty kid.

"So Ai'Pha how is your effin huge ego? That kid has no inch of fear towards you. I don't think you could tame that feisty cub"

Pha gave them a evil grin drumming his long fingers to a rhythm.

" Oh he'll be tamed alright. Wait till I get my hands on him. If he's not succumbed to my will by the end of this month i-"

"wowo hold on I need to record this in case you forgot your own terms~" P'Nai stated smugly reaching for his cellphone. " Continue please~"

" I'mma –"

" From the beginning please"

Pha snapped his head and glared. " What the fuck this isn't some kind of drama"

" You know what I'm not gonna miss this chance. Ai'Pha, if this kid isn't succumbed to you by the end of moon star competition I dare you to declare your undying love to your secret crush in front of everybody"

Others started to bang on the tables with a couple of oohs and whistles.

" Now that's more like it. Couldn't have said better Ai'Jude"

Pha paled remembering the last time he took a bet. It ended up so bad that he couldn't keep his mind off that incident for more than one and half years. And further more his secret crush? Are they talking about Pring? Urgh he was pretty sure he had zero interest towards her.

" So what do you say Ai'Pha? Don't tell me you are afraid of-"

" I'm not AFRAID of anything you asshat! Fine I'll do it but fyi I don't have a secret crush"

" Whatever you say Ai'Pha, Whatever you say~"

.......................................................................................................................................

Due to the sudden death threats and other kinds of threats the poor author decided to update sooner than expected. Lol ! 

Please spare me i'm only 18 and did i mention i'm a girl? hehehe guess not. However i believe i was somewhat- okay maybe a huge asshole to leave such a cliff hanger.

I hope i did make it up for you by this chap cz it's somewhat long and it has some hidden clues. Good luck finding them~

P.s- About that night incident............................................................................ you'll have to read to find out! Yehet!

_Your loving Satanic Author_ 

~Mingkit~ 

(If i'd written this fic focusing a main ship aka Phayo /Mingkit results would've been entirely different right? T^T ) 

Someone said the plot is good but it's a shame it's not fitting right. huhu my godcop heartau . A forced ship. It's only for fun you guys all know it right? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.9K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
87.3K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...