The Reunion-(Ahsoka's Untold...

By caitlinhumble

Right after Ahsoka Tano left the Jedi order she immediately feels the struggle of being on her own. She slowl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

376 5 12
By caitlinhumble

(Ahsoka's POV)
-
I woke up the next morning, as the little bit of sun that actually reached the underworld beamed in my face.

Nyx had let me stay in his shop while we were fixing my broken speeder since I had explained to him I had no where to go.

When I finally stood up, I noticed Nyx working on something at the table. I walked over to the table and tried to peer over his shoulder to see what he was doing.

"What's that?" I asked him curiously.

"It's the part of your speeder on the inside that blew out." He explained.

"And?" I questioned

"And I have bad news, and I have good news."
He said as he took the mechanic goggles off of his face. "The bad news is that I can't fix it." He started. "The good news is, I'm willing to offer you a job here, so you can make the money to buy a new one."

"How are you going to pay me, when you don't even have enough money to pay that guy Pintu what you owe him?" I asked as I raised an eye at Nyx.

"Who said I didn't have enough money to pay him?" Nyx smirked obviously proud of what he had pulled off.

"So you mean.. You just told him you didn't have enough money, because you somehow knew you would get out of it.?" I questioned.

"Yea, pretty much." He shrugged.

"Brilliant!" I exclaimed.

We were interrupted when there was a scream from the below streets of the underworld.

"What was that?" I asked him worried.

"Probably some bounty hunters stealing credits, happens all the time around here." He explained not phased at all.

"Well, we should go and try to help!" I said as I stared down into the city below where the scream came from.

"I get into enough trouble myself as it is, I don't need anymore problems." Nyx said as he walked away back into the store.

"Well I'm going to help, I can't just watch criminals hurt innocent people!" I told him.

"Ahsoka, you really don't know what your getting yourself into... I know you can handle yourself and all-" Nyx started but before he could finish I had already climbed off the platform.

I began to climb along the wall, it would've been a lot easier if I could use the force to help me, but I could sense Nyx watching me from above.

"Your never going to make it in time by climbing." Nyx tried to persuade me to give up.

"Well I don't see any other options!" I yelled up to him.

"Well ya know I do have a speeder you could borrow..." He offered.

"Well that would've been nice to know before I was hanging on for my life!" I yelled annoyed.

He helped me back up onto the platform and then I followed him to the back of the store where he kept his speeder.

I hopped into the piloting seat and Nyx gave me a look by raising an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"Can you fly one of these things?" He asked suspiciously.

"Of course I can, now let's go or it will be too late!" I hurried him into the speeder.

Once he was in I immediately took off into the city. I looked over at Nyx and saw him leaning back into his seat, looking scared for his life.

"What's the matter? You don't like flying?!" I yelled over the loud city and laughed.

"I don't mind flying! But what you're doing is suicide!!" He yelled back.

I then took a sharp turn and headed to where the scream came from.  I slowed down the speeder a bit and landed it on the side of the street.

"Now what? You have a plan on how we're going to find them?" He asked as he stumbled out of the speeder.

"Shh!" I quieted Nyx as I listened for another scream.

All of the sudden I heard another scream coming from the block behind us.

"Well don't just stand there! You want to help them right!" Nyx called back at me as he ran forward.

I smiled and ran forward and easily caught up with him.

We ran around the block into the one behind us and immediately saw what the trouble was.

I looked up and could see a bounty hunter about to escape the block with a case full of what seemed to be credits.

I looked further down the street and could see the woman the bounty hunter stole the case from.

The bounty hunter took off their helmet and revealed their face.

"Well, this is a surprise! If it isn't the horned little pest." The bounty hunter mocked me.

"Ventress! Still hanging around in Coruscant as a bounty hunter I see." I replied as we both inched closer ready to fight.

"You two know each other...?" Nyx asked obviously confused as to why I would know a bounty hunter.

"Yea. We do." I answer Nyx, but not losing my glare at Ventress.

"Yes we do.. This little brat didn't finish our deal!" Ventress said annoyed.

I suddenly reached for the case in Ventress's right hand, but she flipped backwards and began to run before I could grab it.

I immediately chase after her. I was never going to catch her if it remained a straight on chase. I needed to take a short cut, but I didn't know the city enough to take one.

Ventress turned around and suddenly took out a blaster and began to shoot at me.

I easily dodged the first one, but the second blast nearly hit my shoulder.

When I was sure Nyx wasn't watching I pushed out my hand and forced Ventress onto the ground. Once she was down I took my chance.

I ran forward and as she began to reach for her blaster I forced it away, out of her reach.

"Stupid girl!" She rasped at me. Then, as I was standing above her she kicked me straight on in the face making me loose my balance and trip onto my back.

Ventress forced the blaster back into her hand and pointed it at me.

"And now you little pest, leave me alone, and I'll let you leave without a problem." Ventress offered.

I smirked, but before Ventress could realize what I was smirking at it was too late.

Nyx had come up from behind Ventress and had her in a headlock making her drop her blaster as well.

I picked up the blaster and pointed at Ventress. "Now you'll give me the case, and I'll let you leave without a problem." I remarked.

Ventress dropped the case onto the ground and I immediately picked it up.

"Thank you, for your cooperation." I mocked.

Nyx let her go and she disappeared into the city. I then looked back at the twilek woman obviously shaken up from what just happened in front of her.

"Here." I handed her the case and smiled.

"Please, keep this." She generously offered as she put more than half of the credits into a bag and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I reply smiling and then me and Nyx turned and started to head backed to the speeder.

As we walked back me and Nyx began to talk about what just happened.

"You see, it all worked out! We helped the woman and we got credits out of it!" I bragged about my accomplishment.

"Yea I guess you were right..." He laughed a little.

I smile and reply, "like always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 9.8K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
969K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
769K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
357K 15.5K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...