Loving the World (Hetalia Boy...

By NecessaryCringe

Well would you look at that, it's another Hetalia Boyfriend Scenario book... Lemme tell you, we have a heck o... More

A Couple of Notes Before We Start
How You Meet (Allies & Axis)
How You Meet (2ps)
How You Meet (Nordic 5)
How You Meet (Best For Last)
Meeting Again (Allies & Axis)
Meeting Again (Nordic 5)
Meeting Again (Best For Last)
Friendship (Allies & Axis)
Friendship (2ps)
Friendship (Nordic 5)
Friendship (Best For Last)
He Acts Weird Around You (Allies & Axis)
He Acts Weird Around You (2ps)
He Acts Weird Around You (Nordic 5)
He Acts Weird Around You (Best For Last)
Confession/Asking You Out (Allies & Axis)
Confession/Asking You Out (2ps)
Confession/Asking You Out (Nordic 5)
Confession/Asking You Out (Best For Last)
First Date (Allies & Axis)
First Date (2ps)
First Date (Nordic 5)
First Date (Best For Last)
First Kiss (Allies & Axis)
First Kiss (2ps)
First Kiss (Nordic 5)
First Kiss (Best For Last)
Nicknames (Allies & Axis)
Nicknames (2ps)
A Possibly Unnecessary Author's Note
Nicknames (Nordic 5)
Nicknames (Best For Last)
Meeting His Family (Allies & Axis)
Meeting His Family (2ps)
Meeting His Family (Nordic 5)
Thank you!
Meeting His Family (Best For Last)
Meeting His Family Part 2? (Allies & Axis)
Meeting His Family Part 2? (2ps)
Meeting His Family Part 2? (Nordic 5)
Meeting His Family Part 2? (Best For Last)
IDK What to Title This (an A/N)
Spending the Night (Allies & Axis)
Spending the Night (2ps)
Spending the Night (Nordic 5)
Spending the Night (Best For Last)
Spending the Night Part 2 (Allies & Axis)
Spending the Night Part 2 (2ps)
Spending the Night Part 2 (Nordic 5)
Going on Hiatus
Spending the Night Part 2 (Best For Last)
We're Back! And Some Other Things
Finding Out They're a Country (2ps)
Finding Out They're a Country (Nordic 5)
Finding Out They're a Country (Best for Last)
We Need Your Help!
Missing You (Allies and Axis)
Missing You (2ps)
Missing You (Nordic 5)
Missing You (Best for Last)
Aunt Flo Comes for a Visit (Allies and Axis)
Aunt Flo Comes for a Visit (2ps)
Aunt Flo Comes for a Visit (Nordic 5)

Meeting Again (2ps)

5K 102 173
By NecessaryCringe

Allen

It had been about a week since the incident with your car. You kept thinking about your savior, wondering if you'd ever see him again. "Hey (Y/N), table four needs a waiter" one of your co-workers shouted, bringing you out of your daydream. You pulled out your notepad and pen and sauntered over. You were in a particularly good mood today.

"Hello there. I'm (Y/N) and I'll be your sever today" you said approaching the four males at the table. As the four of them turned to you you gasped. It was the same brunette from last week, the one that saved you.

"Hey! You're the guy from last week. The one that was passed out in my backseat" You said. The two blonde's sitting across from him just shook their heads in disappointment while the cheery ginger next to him literally face palmed. He squinted at you a moment before he remembered.

"Oh yeah, everything okay doll? Those guys didn't bother you anymore, right?"

"Nope. I think you did a number on them" you said with a smirk. One of the blonde's cleared his throat. "Right. So, any special occasions tonight?" you asked the whole group.

"We're having a family night out" the cheery ginger said before said same blonde groaned in annoyance. The statement caught you off guard for a moment, but you shrugged it off. You saw weirder things than this working where you did. You took each of their orders.

"Tell ya what. As a thank you for last week, first round is on the house" you said and headed off.

"Okay, what is going on" you heard another voice, presumably the second blonde, say and you headed off to the rest of your tables. Unfortunately, the bar was super busy that night, so you didn't get a chance to speak much more with the supposed 'family'. Halfway through you had to switch tables with another waitress, but that didn't stop you from leaving a little surprise on your saviors coaster.

Allen, meanwhile, was sulking along with Francois and James as Oliver was trying to get them to have a decent 'family night out'. He picked up his drink, it was gonna take a few more for him to be able to get through the night, but froze with it halfway to his mouth. Written on his coaster in now smudgy ink was a phone number. Underneath was written a little note. 'Thanks again Hero'. Allen flinched but plugged the number into his phone eagerly anyway. James saw the note and started laughing.

"Figures you find a girl interested in you, only for her to call you by your stupid 1p's nickname."

"Man, shut up" he said, but he was in a surprisingly good mood the rest of the night.

Oliver

"Doctor (l/n), There's someone asking for you at the front desk." One of your secretaries told you.

"Me? But I'm not specialized in any kind of emergency eye-care. I'm not even the most favored doctor here..." You thought out loud. The girl just shrugged and returned to her desk. You walked out of the break room to see none other than Oliver Kirkland waiting for you.

"Mr. Kirkland?" You asked, confused. He smiled brightly.

"Hello Doctor (l/n)!" He said happily.

"What's the occasion?" You asked.

"Oh, nothing, really. I was just thinking the office seemed a bit bland last time I stopped by, so I brought a little something to brighten it up!" He said, handing over a tray of pastel colored cupcakes.

"Oh wow, you didn't have to-"

"Tut, tut! From me to everyone here, no charge." He smiled. You marveled at how perfect and delicious they all looked.

"These look amazing..." You smiled.

"Let me know which ones are the most popular. I didn't know which flavors everyone liked, so I just made a bunch of different ones. But I should be going now, goodbye Doctor (l/n)." He went to leave.

"Please, call me (y/n), and thank you for the cupcakes!" You smiled and waved.

"Lucky you." Your secretary commented.

"Huh?" You turned to look at her.

"If I had a guy like that, I wouldn't let him go for anything." She said.

"Oh, him? It's not, I mean-"

"Uh huh." She rolled her eyes. You frowned and took the cupcakes back to the break room. She couldn't possibly be right about that, he was just being nice... You picked up your (f/f) cupcake and took a bite, although something was off about it. Pulling back, you looked at the cupcake and gasped. There was a small piece of paper rolled up in the center. You unrolled it and read the fancy handwriting.

Dear (y/n),

I figured you'd be the (f/f) type.

Please feel free to contact me at

the number below.

~Ollie

You looked at the note in disbelief, then stuffed it into your pocket. Maybe your secretary was right, maybe you should go after him...

Francois

It had been a week since you met the grumpy Frenchman. One incredibly long, unbearably frustrating week. Work sucked, and you had to go back to your ex's place and get your stuff. Yeah, you were done with life. Maybe getting a drink would help you relax? You remembered Francois' invitation (if that's what you'd call it) from last week and decided, meh, what the hell? Why not?

You walked back to the bar you had gone to last week. As soon as you entered the door your nose wrinkled in disgust as the scent of tobacco smoke assaulted it. How did you not remember that from before? Of course, thinking back to how distraught you had been, it was amazing you remembered the correct bar even. You glanced around the room, looking for the familiar blonde, but no such luck. Oh well, you could still get a drink. You found a table in the back corner away from the rowdier customers and ordered a drink.

"You're never going to get a buzz on that, (y/n)" you heard the familiar gruff french voice. He was insulting your choice of fruity drink. Not that you really cared. You could handle the hard stuff, but that didn't mean you liked it.

"Hey Francois" you said, trying to let the excitement show in your voice. "I'm not trying to drown my sorrows, just need to unwind a bit." He simply grunted in reply. A heavy silence settled around you two. For some reason, silence always made you feel awkward.

"So, anything new with you?" you tried to start a conversation with him. He simply shook his head, your attempt to start a conversation falling flat on it's face. You weren't sure why, but it felt like there was something bothering the Frenchman. Suddenly he stood up.

"I need some air. You coming?"

"Y-yeah sure" you agreed and got up. Not sure if you'd becoming back you left some money on the table. He hurriedly left the bar and sped-walked down the street, you doing your best to keep up.

"Francois, is everything okay?" you asked. He didn't respond, not even turning around.

"Hey, hold up for a second" you said louder and grabbed his hand. He turned and glared at you. Realizing you were still holding his hand you quickly dropped it, but not before noticing something. "You're shaking. Are you okay?" He sighed.

"Oui. I 'ave been trying to quit smoking" he said, not making eye contact. (OOC? sorry, I needed something for reader-chan to bond with him over) So that was why he practically ran out of the bar.

"Ya know, eating something healthy helps" you said and he made a disgusted face.

"I do not 'eat healthy' fille" he said the two words as if he had never heard them before.

"Oh come on. I used to smoke in high school (sorry if you didn't) and it helped me quit" you pleaded. He looked just a little less skeptical when you said that.

"Awesome!" you exclaimed. "There's a Jamba Juice just down the street!" You grabbed his hand again, much to his annoyance, and dragged him there. As the two of you stood in line he glanced around awkwardly. Boy, he really hadn't been in a place like this before, had he.

"So, what are you gonna get" you asked skimming the menu." I think I might go with (favorite smoothie)." He nodded. You made it to the front of the line.

"What can I get for you" the young man asked as you got to the register. You were about to order when Francois interrupted you.

"Two (favorite smoothie)." He then paid for both. You two found a table and sat across from each other. You took a big (and rather unattractive) slurp of your smoothie while Francois eyed his suspiciously.

"Well? Are you gonna oogle your smoothie all night or give it a try" you teased. He glared at you before taking a small sip of his smoothie.

"So? How is it?"

"Not as good as my wine. But not bad" he said and you smiled.

"What?"

"Well it got your mind off of smoking, right?" you said smartly and his eyes went wide. He had, in fact, forgotten, although the smoothie didn't really have much to do with it. You finished your smoothies and exchanged numbers (with some hesitancy from Francois) before you headed home for the night.

James

You were let off with a warning. After all, it was just a misunderstanding. They even bandaged up your leg for you. It was going to be a pretty gnarly scar, but it would remind you of your trip every time you'd look at it. To clear your head of the rage that you felt because some idiot decided to arrest you on your vacation, you had gone on a hike. (Smart move, I bet that'll help your leg heal up quicker) You got up off the rock you had been sitting on and continued down the path.

After a while, you heard a lot of rustling in the trees and bushes to your left. Curious about the numerous possibilities of what could be making so much noise, you decided to check it out. Peeking through the shrubbery, you saw a man sitting on the hillside, looking out at the horizon. Weird, he didn't seem to be making any noise at all... Then the real culprit came crashing through the treeline. The polar bear flopped onto it's belly and let the momentum carry it across the grass. It slid until it was about a foot away from the man.

He reached out to pet it's head softly, ruffling it's fur a bit. You couldn't help but smile warmly at it, even if you were still super pissed off at the two for arresting you. After a little while longer, you decided to leave the two of them to their peaceful evening. Unfortunately, because of your leg, you ended up tripping and falling, causing a heck of a lot more noise than you should have. You groaned as you heard the polar bear approaching you.

You didn't even try to fight back as it picked you up by the shirt collar and dragged you out into the field.

"You again?" The man asked when his bear dragged you over.

"Heyyy..." You trailed off, then the bear dropped you, causing you to face plant. Overcome with embarrassment, you didn't even try to get up. You felt yourself get sniffed, then poked with a stick a few times.

"Don't worry, bud. She's not dead. I don't know what's wrong with her." The man said reassuringly. You finally sat up and looked out to the horizon as well, rubbing your leg a little bit as the pain resurfaced. The guy looked at your bandage and sighed.

"You know, Kuma's real sorry about that." He said. As if on cue, the huge bear laid down next to your injured leg and gave you the biggest, saddest, most apologetic eyes you'd ever seen on an animal. Your heart broke at the sight.

"I don't hold it against him. You must have trained him pretty well." You said, giving the bear a pat on the head.

"Yeah..." The man said.

"You know, you guys aren't nearly as bad as I thought you were." You smiled at them both.

Lutz

(This one is kinda short, sorry!)

A wrench skid across the floor, snapping you out of your focus.

"Keep your tools to yourselves, you tools!" You shouted, kicking it back in the direction it came from. You glanced around to see if you could catch the culprit, but your eyes focused on the guy from a few days ago instead. He was walking out of the office with the keys in his hand.

"Hey Lutz! Liechter Pan is all fixed up." You smiled, walking over to the vehicle.

"Liechter Pan?" He asked skeptically. You laughed awkwardly at accidentally letting your pet name for the truck slip out.

"Y-yeah, I tend to name the cars I work on..." You scratched your head nervously.

"So vhat vas ze problem with it?" He asked.

"Oh, that. You forgot to put coolant in it..." You said quietly.

"So zat's vhat Luciano kept telling me to do..." He trailed off.

"Vell, zank you for working on it." He said. You nodded and stuck a gloved hand out for a handshake. Lutz graciously took your hand with a smile.

"I don't suppose I can be expecting to see you here again any time soon?" You asked.

"Ve shall see." He smirked and tipped his hat at you, violet eyes sparkling.

"Don't be shy to call me if you have any car questions, okay?" You handed him a plain business card from your pocket. He nodded, got in the vehicle, and started it up. The Liechter Pan sounded good when Lutz brought it in, but now the sound of it gave you chills. You waved as Lutz carefully backed out of the garage.

Luciano (continued from first meeting)

The gift shop closed at seven o'clock, and you were just locking up when you heard a smooth Italian voice behind you.

"Ah ragazza, you're still here" the man from earlier said silkily.

"Yep, just locking up for the day. Oh, and I chose the wine like you said to. I didn't know what it was for, so I brought a bottle of red and a bottle of white."

"Ah, excellent!" he said and shot you a sexy grin. Your heart started beating faster.

"Uh, s-so what do you need these for?" you asked, slightly stuttering.

"Don't you know bella?" he asked mischievously. "We're going to-a go to dinner and test your claim."

"Wait what?" you asked confused as the Italian snapped his fingers and one of the bodyguards brought over a garment bag.

"Now go change bella, we have reservations in ten minutes" he said shoving the garment bag towards you.

"Wait, we can go on a date yet. I don't even know your name" you said dumbfounded. I mean, the guy was gorgeous, but you couldn't go on a date with a complete stranger, could you?

"Name's-a Luciano Vargas."

"(f/n) (l/n)."

"There-a. Now we-a know each other. Go get changed ragazza, we're-a going to be late" he said impatiently.

Kuro

You woke up to the sound of...Italian...? You sat up and rubbed the sleep from your eyes, then squinted around the room. You didn't recognize it at all, but maybe one of your friends took you home last night. At least, you really hoped that was what happened. You listened closer and decided that someone was definitely shouting in Italian. But... none of your friends knew anyone Italian...

Cautiously, you got out of bed and sneaked around the unfamiliar house, coming closer to the voices. A man with reddish brown hair and pink eyes was threatening someone else with a knife. The other person was standing calmly, replying to everything in smooth Japanese.

"Non riesco ancora a credere che tu l'abbia portata a casa!" The Italian man shouted.

"Korewa anata no mondaide we arimasen." The Japanese man responded.

"Sumimasen," you stepped out into view, "Dōshita no?" They both turned to look at you, a smile appearing on the Italian's face.

"Hai ragione, lei è bellissima. What's your name?" He asks.

"It's-" You started.

"It's irrerevant, Ruciano. Go back to your room." The Japanese man ordered you.

"But-"He turned to look at you, his stare striking fear into your heart. You nodded and turned to go back to the room. You sat on the bed and tried to think back on last night. Unfortunately, your massive headache proved to be too thick of a barrier. All you could remember was his name. Kuro. A few moments later, he appeared in the doorway.

"Herro." He said coolly.

"Hi..." You said quietly.

"There's no need to be scared. You're safe here." He told you, though you didn't completely believe him.

"Where am I? What day is it?" You asked. Kuro shrugged.

"Where you are isn't important. And it's Friday." He answered.

"Friday! My flight is leaving today!" You shouted, standing up.

"There's no need to worry about that." He said.

"Yes there is! I have a job and family to get back to! This is my last vacation day!" You panicked. Kuro grabbed your shoulders in a gentle, yet firm grip.

"Carm down. You can stay in Japan as rong as you rike, on one condition." He said. You perked up slightly at the offer.

"Which is...?" You asked cautiously.

"Stay with me and be my girrfriend." He said. You looked him in the eyes and scoffed.

"No way in hell!" You said, pushing him away. You made a mad dash for the front door, grabbing your purse on the way. Once you felt you had made it a safe distance away, you pulled out your phone. It was indeed Friday, but it was the Friday after your flight had left! How did he manage to keep you out for so long?! You checked your messages from friends and family. All of their worried cries had been answered with a "I'm starting my new life in Japan. Please never contact me again."

Frantically, you tried to reply to all the numbers, but your service had been canceled. None of the messages ever went through. You slowly curled into a ball on the ground and cried out in anguish. A loud sigh came from behind you.

"If you had just said yes, arr of this wourd have been avoided." Kuro said, picking you up bridal style and giving you a kiss on the forehead. You didn't have the willpower to fight back anymore.

"I'rr(I'll) make sure you're happy from here on out." He whispered in your ear.

(According to Google translate)

[Luciano: I still can't believe you brought her home!]

[Kuro: This is not your problem.]

[Reader-chan: Excuse me, what's going on?]

[Luciano: You're right, she is gorgeous.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 11.9K 120
Ah, ~ Hetalia boys... We all love them. Wouldn't it be great if one of them were your boyfriend? Well, now you have it! Hetalia X Reader [The Datin...
81.8K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...
149K 6.1K 148
How does a curious, world traveling, demisexual end up in a polyamorous relationship with a trio of lustful vampires? It starts with a broken down ca...
84.4K 2.8K 40
Vampire! 2p! Italy x Reader Life isn't horrible for you and the part of humanity that you live with, but it's not great either. With vampires ruling...