The Reunion-(Ahsoka's Untold...

By caitlinhumble

Right after Ahsoka Tano left the Jedi order she immediately feels the struggle of being on her own. She slowl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

377 9 8
By caitlinhumble

((This chapter is mostly based on a cancelled clone wars episode))
-
(Ahsoka's POV)
-
As I continue downwards into the city, I think about how lucky I was to have found this speeder. Suddenly, there was a popping noise coming from inside the speeder and it started trailing smoke.

"Not good!" I worry to myself. The speeder started to jerk back and forth until I was nearly knocked off. Now I was hanging from the handles of the speeder, dangling and hoping I wouldn't crash into anything.

I flipped myself back on top of the speeder and it seemed to be working again.

All of the sudden the speeder froze in place.
"Oh no..."

Then, the speeder started to fall straight down from the sky. I panic for a second, but then I notice the wall next to me.

I jump off my speeder, leaving my hands on the handles as I run against the wall guiding myself to a nearby platform.

Instead of landing as I planned on the platform, I crashed down and the speeder wouldn't stop moving forward.

I tried to stop myself before the speeder would fall over the edge of the platform. Although, I couldn't stop myself completely, I had slowed it down enough that it didn't fly over the edge. I was hanging from the handle of the speeder, which was still on the platform above me.

I climb back up to the platform, and drag my speeder away from the edge.

"I should've known better then to trust a speeder sitting in the middle of the city!"
I say frustrated at myself.

"Need any help with that?" I hear a voice say from a distance.

I look over to see a boy, he looked about my age, maybe a little older. He had tanner skin, dark hair and eyes, with goggles on his forehead.

"Thank you, but I can.. Handle.. Myself..!" I reply to him as I struggle to drag the heavy speeder away from the edge.

"I'll take that as a yes, but I don't want to admit I need help." He answered confidently.

I roll my eyes annoyed as he walks over to help me. I grab one handle and he grabbed the other, and we dragged it over to the inside of the platform.

"Wow, that thing is actually heavier then it looks!" He laughed out of breath.

"Tell me about it.." I replied. "What is this place?" I continue as I look around at the inside of the platform. It looked like some type of store.

"Are you serious?" He asked implying that I should know what it was.

"Yes I'm serious!" I answer as I continue to look around curiously.

"Well, I'm a mechanic. People come here when they need something fixed. In your case, I guess it's luck you happened to crash here."  He explained to me.

"Oh I see, I happen to be pretty good at fixing things myself." I said with confidence.

"Ah okay, well how'd you learn?" He said obviously not impressed.

"Well, my mast- I mean, my friend taught me when I was younger." I stutter almost forgetting I shouldn't mention that I was a Jedi.

He gave me a weird look, obviously noticing how I stuttered, but then continued. "Well if your so confident in your abilities, I guess you can help me fix it." He offered.

"Who said I wanted you to fix it in the first place?" I asked him slightly annoyed.

"Well you don't have tools to fix it and I do, so you'll just have to let me work on it." He said obviously knowing he out smarted me.

I remained silent, he was right after all, I didn't have any tools.

"Nyx, my name is Nyx Okami." He told me as he outstretched his hand to me.

"I'm Ahsoka." I reply as I shake hands with him.

We were suddenly interrupted when someone bursted into the room, obviously angry.

"Okami!!!" I heard one of them yell. "Do you have what you owe me!!"

"Hey! Pintu!" Nyx exclaimed with open arms, "I was just coming to see you!" He said obviously lying.

"I was helping my new client with her speeder, and I was waiting for her to pay me the last few credits she owes me." He gestured and then winked at me.

"So, where's my money?" The man called Pintu asked Nyx, evidently losing his patience.

"I'm a few credits short.." Nyx started to explain.

"Then this is going to hurt pretty bad, Okami.." Pintu replied as he inched closer.

I looked down at the table behind Nyx to see him slowly grabbing one of the tools obviously ready to defend himself. I rolled my eyes in amusement.

"Well, the question is, is it going to hurt me? Or you!" Nyx said as he suddenly swung at one of Pintu's guards. The guard knocked Nyx's weapon out of his hand while the other guard grabbed and picked up Nyx from behind.

Nyx kicked his legs into the guard not holding him, and knocked him over right into a big shelf holding a lot of the tools.

He headed the guard holding him in the face and was able to get free from his grasp. He then pushed the other guard back into the shelf so the heavy tools at the top fell on the guard keeping him on the floor.

Then the one still on his feet punched Nyx in the face, making him loose his balance and fall into the table.

"You're doing pretty good." I remarked smirking.

"You can go get help anytime you want Ahsoka!" Nyx said to me.

"But only if you let me stay free of charge!" I bargained.

"Free?! No way!" He answered as the guard picked him up from the table and punched him again.

Nyx got one punch on him, but then the guard continued to punch him in the stomach. The guard picked up Nyx again and slammed him on the table.

Nyx looked over at me. "Fine! Free of charge! Just go get help!"

Nyx got punched in the face again by the guard and fell over nearly unconscious. I got ready to fight as I jumped over the table in front of Nyx.

I suddenly moved towards the guard, and easily got a punch at his face. The guard swung at me but since he was so tall and not able to move as fast, I knew staying low would be his weakness.

I ducked as he tried to punch me. I swung my leg around and knocked his left leg from under him, making him trip and fall over to the ground.

I could sense the other guard getting up from behind me, the one that Nyx had knocked over earlier. Before the guard could strike at me I turned around and kicked him in the stomach, making him stumble and then fall over as well.

"I think you want to leave now." I said as I glared at Pintu, who looked startled and scared.

"Tell Okami, his debts are far from being paid!" Pintu said to me frustrated and defeated. I watched them walk away until I was sure they had left the store. Then I turned to Nyx, struggling to get up.

"H-how did you- How did you manage to beat them?" Nyx asked obviously shocked at what he just witnessed.

"Told you I can handle myself." I smirked referencing our earlier conversation. I reached down and gave Nyx my hand and pulled him to his feet.

"Well now I see that! I mean, you kicked their asses! It was awesome!" He laughed finally processing what just happened.

I laughed as well, It was nice finally having company again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
167K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
879K 54K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 61.8K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...