goner {stiles stilinski}

By AlexisMse

"A boy in a jeep? What boy in a jeep? There's no boy or jeep." "Are you done? Because the non-existent boy wi... More

beacon hills
in-between state
dreamer
lost in a reverie
with love
scream
cheeky
not even
it's smarter
dancing phosphors
it'll do
come find me
unsolved case
deafening
the beginning
never trust a fox
let me in
close enough
it is now
where is my mind
well, duh
hello aspen
d e m o n i c
the ending
you, now and always you
A/N

boy in a jeep

13.3K 374 329
By AlexisMse

      I struggled to breathe as I laid face down on my bed with last night replaying in my mind.

Stiles had stopped in front of the high school and exited the car without a word. I followed behind him, trying my best to keep up. We stopped inside the chemistry classroom and I almost ran into him when he stopped and stared at the blackboard at the front. He walked towards it slowly and confused, his eyes never leaving the numbers written on there. He picked up a piece of chalk and wrote the same numbers on the board, the handwriting almost identical. What confused me the most was the numbers chemical counterparts that spelled out K I Ra.

I groaned out loudly into my bed and placed one of my pillows over my head.

The conversation we had on the way to my house so he could drop me off left me even more confused. I had asked him about the night we were looking for Kira and he had asked Lydia if she could hear anything at that moment. He had sighed as if tired of all the secrets and let everything come out at once.

Apparently, Scott is a werewolf. Some guy named Derek is a werewolf. Allison and her family come from a long line of hunters. And Lydia is a banshee.

First of all, werewolves? Actual werewolves?
Second of all, what the hell is a banshee?
Also hunters?

I let out another loud groan. A loud knock echoed throughout my room and my father opened the door and poked his head inside, "You okay there, honey?"

I mumbled incoherently into my bed, not sure if the words coming out formed an actual sentence. I rolled around when I felt the bed sink a bit and faced my father.

"What's wrong?" He asked with worry in his eyes. I took in a deep breath and stared at him for a minute longer, not exactly knowing what to say. I wasn't much for keeping anything from my dad but this was something I had to keep to myself.

I exhaled, "It's just a lot...with school, you know?"

"Only school?"

"Yup," He raised one of his eyebrows, not believing me. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"So, this has nothing to do with that boy in the jeep?"

My eyes widened for a second. I cleared my throat, pretending I had no idea what he was talking about, "A boy in a jeep? What boy in a jeep? There's no boy or jeep."

"Are you done?" I sighed and nodded, "Good because the non-existent boy with the non-existent jeep is waiting for you downstairs in our very existent house."

"You talked to him?"

"I sure did," He flashed a giant grin my way. "Don't worry, nothing too embarrassing."

I groaned as I got off the bed and almost fell as I ran down the stairs. Stiles was standing by the front door looking around awkwardly.

A lopsided smile appeared on his face when he noticed me coming down the stairs. That stupid smile again, "Hey!"

"Hey! What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to make sure you were okay after, well...everything."

"You drove all the way here just to make sure I was doing okay?" I cocked my head to the side as a soft smile crossed my face at his worried tone.

"Uh, yeah, pretty much," He smiled sheepishly and ran a hand through his hair, scratching the back of his neck nervously. The stairs creaked suddenly and I turned around to see my father making his way towards us.

Before he could say anything, especially something embarrassing, I spoke up, "We should get going then! Wouldn't want to be late."

Stiles stared down at me in confusion as I almost pushed him out the front door and tried to put on my shoes and jacket at the same time. My father leaned back against the railing and looked at the scene in front of him with amusement.

"Uh, it was nice meeting you, sir!" Stiles managed to somewhat yell out since we were now outside. My dad smiled and waved at him as Stiles walked towards his car. I turned around and placed my hand on the doorknob.

My dad was grinning at me and shaking his head, "You are insane."

"Makes you wonder who I got it from, doesn't it?" I grinned back at him and shut the door but not before I noticed him rolling his eyes.

Stiles stared at me with raised eyebrows as if waiting for me to explain my bizarre behavior, I just shrugged and buckled myself in. He shook his head and drove off.

"I must say, this jeep is pretty cool."

"Pretty cool?" His head quickly snapped in my direction, causing me to jump a little in surprise, "My baby is perfect."

"Your baby?" One of my brows shot up as he said this.

"My baby," He smiled as he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. The expression on his face caused my heart to beat a little faster and it made me sigh absentmindedly. Stiles glanced my way, "So, you never did answer my question earlier."

"What question would that be?" I grinned back at him.

He rolled his eyes at me but went back to being serious, "Are you doing okay?"

I sighed and leaned back against the seat, looking out the window as if the answer would be out there somewhere so I wouldn't have to think anymore.

After getting home last night all I could hear were Stiles words running around in my head and when I had finally fallen I sleep, the words still haunted my dreams. I still felt confused, I didn't know what to do with this new information, I didn't know where to put it. But then again, knowing the truth made it easier to understand everything going on because there was always something going on around here.

"Aspen?" Stiles hand on mine snapped me back to reality and I turned to look at his worried face.

"I'll be okay," I tried smiling reassuringly but was apparently not doing a good job at it since Stiles frown stayed put. I continued before he could say anything else, "Look, it's a lot and it's also weird, I mean, werewolves? Banshees? Whatever Kira is. All that just makes it a bit more difficult to process, you know? But I will be okay, I promise. Okay?"

"Yeah, I know," He looked at me for a second but then nodded, "Okay."

We arrived at the school shortly after and Stiles parked the car in its usual spot. I unbuckled my seatbelt and exited the car but before I could walk any further Stiles placed his hand on my arm to stop me.

"One more question."

"Okay, what is it?" I turned around to face him.

"At the loft when we were talking to Caitlin, you seemed upset, why?"

My breath caught in my throat and I looked at him with slightly widened eyes, surprised at the question. I opened my mouth to speak but closed it again. Why is this happening right now?

I sighed after a little while and decided to just be honest with him, hoping something good would come of it. My heart pounded loudly as I said, "Because I like you, Stiles."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 6.6K 30
You never forget your first High School crush. Claire wished for nothing more than to forget everything about him and what happened between them. If...
110K 5.1K 52
[BOOK 5] "๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› - ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก." F...
9.3K 282 12
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฌ Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since th...
378K 8.9K 30
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ," Void whispered into my ear. "๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ง๐...